Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

46-Oh Hai Weasle

16.7K 537 81
By BluePringlez

Asoka Pov.

I quickly locked my phone and stuffed it in my pocket with a red face.

So much for attempting to read.

"Asoookaa~ Whatdija see?" Riza asked appearing behind me.

"Nothing." I defended quickly, continuing to walk. Everyone followed behind as Riza continued to pester me.

"Oh come on, lemmi see~~" She sung, swiping at me.

"No, its nothing." I said quickly, she didn't seem to fall for it, considering how defensive I was being. Wait-why was I hiding it from her? Its not something bad, and although its slightly embarrassing, why am I being protective about it? Why do I feel so defensive? Is it reverse phycology(sp?)?

"Its a picture isnt it?"

"No." I replied hurriedly.

"Its a story?"

"Yeah, many." I replied.

"About what?" She asked with a growing smirk.

"Just alot of one-shots...about the same thing." I replied. She grinned wider, knowing I was avoiding her question.

"About what?" She asked again.

I glanced to the side and cursed under my breath, not like any use hiding it anymore.

"Me and Kakashi." I whispered quietly, begging to Kami that she wouldn't hear me. Sadly, Kami doesn't favor me.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" She hugged me and thrashed me around by my shoulders. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" She yelled louder if possible. She took in a deep breath, and stopped shaking me. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

"Why is she yelling?" Kyousuke asked the twins. They shrugged.

"Its the power of love! I can see it deep within her veins and pumping through her whole body! Love is keeping her going, love fills her eyes as she thinks of her prince char-" I brought my foot up and kicked her in the side, sending her away from me. Gai caught her and kneeled by her.

"My youthful princess! Are you alright?" He asked, fear in his eyes.

"Y-yes, for the power of love keeps me strong." Riza said, bringing her hand to his face, sparkles went around them and I couldn't hold it in. I turned around face palmed, silently grinning at their stupidity. Gai was only my favorite character because he knew how to make me laugh.

"You look so youthful talking about love." Sparkles and hearts surrounded them, making me turn back around and bend over, my arms wrapping around my waist in silent laughter.

"And you look so in love when talking about youth." Riza spoke, sounding as if in a trance. I looked up to see them gazing in one anothers eyes. It seemed amazing, as if something clicked and they were in their own little world.

Kyousuke coughed, breaking the two out of their trance. I glared evily at Kyousuke. How could he just do that?

"We have to get going." He reminded them. The two nodded, and like real adults, held hands like 5 year olds, swinging their hands. I just rolled my eyes. I felt my phone vibrate and took it out, unlocking it. I saw I had recived an email.

'Dear 'Soka,

Apparently, your ancestor spoke to Masashi Kishimoto, in his dreams, and showed Masashi visions of our future, which Masashi began writing and working on to create a manga of it, which you now know as Naruto.

Anyhow, he said that he never saw the man in real life, but he had a resemblance to one of his characters, which is you. He thought that perhaps the man could be your great grandpa, and if possible, he wants to talk to you, when can it happen?

-Roze-

~Key'

I looked around and felt for any chakra signatures, and listened to the silence of our feet hitting the floor as we walked. I sighed and dialed in her number, putting the phone to my ear.

"Speaker." Kiki's voice told me.

"Right." I said nodding.

"Hello?" I heard a voice with a rasp and elderly tone ask.

"Hello. My names Asoka, whos this...?" I asked. Everyone looked at me like I was insane.

"Kishimoto Masashi. Asoka who..?"

"I go by many names, but in this world I'm known as Asoka Bara...Hatake."

"Okay- You've got to be kidding me." He said, his voice filled with annoyance, as if he was through with everything he's been going through.

"Nope- I'm Asoka, in the... whatever I am in.. Anyhow..."

"Anyhow...?" He asked.

"Hi."

"We already went through this..."

"Well, Kiki said you wanted to speak with me."

"Wait- it is THAT Asoka?" He asked me. I hummed a yes. "Oh! Your great grandfather, do you know him?"

"No... my clan was wiped out in the Hidden Grass." I replied alittle sad.

"Is that so... Does that mean you're alone?" He asked me.

"I suppose so. But, I'm in Konaha now. Well, not legit at the moment, but, I have people in Konoha that I like, and I don't feel that alone as I did before." I said in a happier tone.

"Oh, thats good... may I ask you a question, if its not too personal?" I smirked.

"You just did."

"May I ask two?"

"You just did, again." He chuckled.

"Fine, can I ask four?"

"You just did again!" I exclaimed.

"When?" He asked.

"Now."

Silence...

"Where did you get the scars?" He asked me.

"I was attacked during my childhood. Thats all I'll tell, the rest you can find in the news, or ask Kiki." I replied.

"Oh, thank you. Bye." And the line went dead.

Masashi is prettty bad at talking on the phone isn't he..?

I sighed and everyone looked to me confused.

"Who were you talking to?" Hich asked me.

Oh. Nobody. Just the creator of a stalking everything. :P

"A friend." He seemed content with the answer.

We continued walking silently. Suddenly I realized. It was quiet. Too quiet for my liking. The trees were silent, as if on guard. I had an eerie feeling climbing up and down my arms.

I heard bushes rustle, I couldn't even feel them here.

"EVERYONE! DOWN! NOW!" I yelled, they complied right away as a giant sword wrapped in bandages flew over our heads. I glared at the direction...

Kisame and Itachi came from the bushes, looking surprised. Underestimating us is their loss. Itachi should know not to let his big ego get in the way.

I began to brainstorm. If it took till the end of the exams for them to come to see Danzo, and attempt to steal Naruto, then would that mean we would arrive late? No. We (hopefully) hold them back somehow.

"Itachi Uchiha. Savior of Konaha. Pleasure." I said staring at him with an inner excitement to battle. I took a defensive stance infront of my team. "But if you dare do anything with my team. Regret it." I hissed.

They put their arms up in the air. Kisame has a chill expression on his face, and Itachi was emotionless...mostly. I can see the slight tension in his eyes, the way his fingers twitched slightly.

"We are here to be taken back to Konaha as your prisoners." Itachi said, putting his hands in front of them, as if he was going to jail.

'No, he wants to attack you from the inside out. While you travel back to Konaha, he will learn your secrets, and use them against you, observe and then STRIKE.' I flinched at the loudness of the voice in my head. I could see Kyousuke, from the corner of my eye, flinch as well.

"No. Go away." I said to the two Akatsuki members.

"What do you mean, Go Away?! We can capture them now, and look, they're giving themselves in! Its so easy!" Watanuki and Hich yelled. My twin roses whipped their heads around to stare at them. They went to the brothers and tippie-toed, whispering into their ears. The brothers' eyes widened as they realized.

Riza looked left and right, not understanding and feeling left out. Then she must have realized, because her mouth formed an o and nodded slowly.

"Any other day we would glady take you in..." If we could. "But not today. We'll spare you." Riza spoke. Kisame looked like he was trying to hold back a scoff.

"Leave us, Kisame, Itachi. If you want to be captured, why come a long way, to us? Go to another hidden village, somewhere where someone can avenge their, now dead clan." I told them. The atmosphere changed into a cold and sharp one.

Kisame stepped back slightly as Itachi stood his ground. I looked Itachi in the eyes, they went into Shirangian, for a few minutes, as if warning me. I stood my ground as well. The space between us was cold and everyone was silent, he switched to Mangkeyo mode. I found myself in a Black, Red, and White dimension.

Tied to a cross. I didn't move, I didn't question. This seemed to surprise Itachi.

"You're foolish." He told me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because you looked into my eyes." I scoffed.

"Its common courtesy, Baaaakaaaa." I said sticking my tongue out at him. He raised an eyebrow.

"Common courtesy to an enemy? It would get you killed... if we were your enemy." He added the end to himself.

I yawned, and stretched my arms above my arms. The cuffs holding me up disappeared as vines replaced them. I can travel and control small parts of dementions.

I hopped off the cross and dusted myself off. I stretched slightly. Itachi got defensive and I smirked.

"I'm not your enemy, as you aren't mine. Baaakaa." I said, drawing out what I said. Itachi's eye twitched.

"How did you escape?" He asked, taking out a Katana and pointing it to my stomach.

"So, are you changing your view on things, and see me as an enemy?" I asked him. He seemed to wince inwardly as if he had a battle against himself.

"...Right." He mumbled.

"Well, I know you're after the Nine Tailed Beast, therefore. Trying to use us as a way in, and break us from the inside. Just leave peacefully, and I wont hurt you... and your ego." I mumbled the last part.

*end chapter* 

- - - - - - - - - - -

Atleast I didn't make a clift hanger.... was it worth the long wait?

It's Itachi's birthday on the 9th of June, and mine is ten days after it....

Asoka's birthday is on September 5th, and Kakashi's is ten days after it.

Coincidence?

Perhaps... I didn't intend it to be like that.

Anyhow. Watch the video to the side, and cry for hours, re watching it. ;-;

Its a love story in second place, right underneath Minato and Kushina's

D:

Also. I reccomend: Koko ni Iru Yo. Its a manga, but its amazing. I will never stop re-reading it..

Picture to the side isn't mine, but It looked ALOT like Asoka, and the external link-I added red to her hair and blue to the dress and headband :3

*Shoutout to all my Senpai! :3 I was inspired by many of you, and you all know who you are*

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 8.8K 37
Obito x Reader x Kakashi (Y/N) loved Obito, he loved Rin, Rin loved Kakashi, and Kakashi loved (Y/N). After tragedy occurs how does the chain switch...
359K 14K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
36.5K 874 19
SEASON 2 OF KAKASHI LOVE STORY~ (Kakashi X Reader) After what happened at the mission , you and Kakashi are getting closer to each other. You guys a...
9.9K 250 27
Yuki And Kakashi are best friends can they possibly fall for each other can they hide it ~okay sorry if im not neat with the story im trying sorry bu...