TBS AND ALL HIS CHARACTERS On...

By guavaveralyn

One Shots consisting of your favourite Brit, Thomas Sangster and all of his characters! ~TMR Newt ~ Sam (ALL)... More

I Love You (Thomas)-
Confession (Thomas)
You're staying here (Newt)
Stood up (Thomas)
To The Moon and Back (Thomas)
Headache (Newt)
What the hell? (Thomas)
Request (Angie)
Request (Alex)
Request (Chanel)
Happy Birthday (Thomas)
Happy Birthday (Thomas) pt.2
I wish I was her ( Love Actually Sam)
I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) pt. 2
I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.3
I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.4
I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.5
I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.6
Request (Rose)
Request (Kayden)
Its Going To Be Okay (Phantom Halo Sam)
I'm not going to make it (Newt)
Dancing in the dark (Thomas)
A/N
Texting
Go follow!
I appreciate you.

Request (Rose)

982 29 26
By guavaveralyn

RoseRo

13

Sam (Love Actually)

Sam

I'm his new neighbour and we fall in love slowly

I end up being his gf

I have long black hair, lots of freckles

To Rose - here is your second request!! I love doing this for you!

Okay guys, I'm going to seriously work on updating this book, a new Newt book, and hopefully a few requests. Also, does anyone have a good idea for a TBS book? I want to do one, but I don't have any ideas that would last an entire book. If you do, please DM me. I will give you credit, but I want it to be a secret from the other readers, so PM me. I am taking any suggestions. I love you all. Thank you for the 7.3K reads. 14.6 eye balls have seen this. That's freaking rad. alright. Thank you. SEE YA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's P.O.V.

 I stood in the front row, staring up at the most beautiful boy that I had ever met. His brown eyes were wide, his head bobbed happily with the music. A small smile graced his lips as he slammed his drumsticks against his drums. I found this simply adorable. My soul literally could not get enough of his little form. I loved the kid so much. More than I had ever loved anything.

What I did not love, however, was how he stared at the lead singer of the group. Joanna. She was beautiful. Tall, tan skin, dark hair, sparkling eyes, American. What was there not to love? Obviously not much, according to the little drummer atop that stage.

It was quite obvious he fancied the foreigner. I never really saw why. They had spoken a total of four times over the 3 year span they had known each other. He didn't know her. Really at all. How did he know that he was "in love" with her? It sounded quite shallow. I never understood it. But, nonetheless, I supported him. He was my best friend. And I loved him.

And, I may have had a little crush on the boy. Yes, I knew that was stupid. To be honest, I didn't really care. I had liked him for the majority of our friendship, so I had learnt to know that, even though he didn't love me the way he thought he loved Joanna, things would be okay. He didn't have to love me in order for us to be friends.

In the beginning, I did NOT think that was the case. But, I learned to deal. My mind realized that there was no way that could ever happen, so I coped with it the best I could.

I now thought we were the best of friends. I never asked what Sam thought. What if he didn't even think that much of me? My little, immature heart may have broken.

I was now staring up at him, admiring him. His father stood beside me, tall and strong. His large hand was placed delicately on my shoulder, he stared at me with a knowing smile. He knew exactly how I felt about his little boy. Never did he tease me about it though. I was always deeply grateful for that. I thought that may have ruined my life, at that point.

My mother was good friends with his passed wife. Daniel and my mother grew close over her passing, and were now great friends. This made the friendship between Sam and I even stronger, scaring me a tad. What if I accidentally confessed my feelings towards the kid? We would constantly be around each other... how awkward could THAT be?

Awkward.

Very, very awkward. I had thought about it quite a bit. But, I vowed to myself that would never happen.

Finally, the musical number ended. Every one clapped and cheered as loud as their bodies let them. The performers seemed overjoyed, their smiles reaching both of their ears.

Some flowers were even thrown at the stage, not quit making the performers. The Brit I loved stared at the girl he fancied, blushing slightly.

The sound of obnoxious clapping didn't clear from my hearing. The crowed I was in overwhelmed me slightly. I could feel the vibrations in the cold, dark tile beneath me. The bright lights that showed on the large stage were just too bright for my slightly teary eyes. My body swayed slightly.

This little action that Samuel had shown for the girl he loved pushed me over the edge. It made my frail heart just that much more.

My dark hair flew into my eyes as a sneakily made my way out of the auditorium.  I didn't really want to see the two of them make love-heart eyes at each other. just that thought made my stomach turn sour.

The big, metal doors made their way open and let me into the long hallway that had entrances  to many classes that usually held many school kids. The black and white tile shined, I could see my reflection staring up at me from the floor.

I could see my eyes. They were full of tears, despair. I wanted so desperately to have the boy I loved, love me back. I felt stupid and petty. I little girl crying over a stupid crush. But it didn't feel stupid. he was everything to me. My best friend. My little companion. One of the main sources of happiness in my life. He made me happy. His smile lit up very room he walked into. His laugh was music to my ears.

A bitter laugh escaped my mouth as I looked straight ahead, composing myself. I hated feeling like this. Weak, vulnerable. I hated it with a passion. It was comical. I shouldn't have been fantasizing over a boy. The boy shouldn't have mattered to me. But he did. He did.

Was I to deny it? To ignore the feeling in my gut? I didn't know. That pissed me off.

I heard the big doors open with a slam, and a rush of people flood out from them. Chatter, laughter, congratulation filled the air. Footsteps were loud in my ears. Lots of them.

I looked around at all the happy people. Happy faces. Giggling smiles. Flowers getting passed around. Kisses being shared. Hugs being taken from one another. This brought a smile to my lips. Hope, you know? So many other people could be so happy. So could I. I was happy, for the most part. I didn't need anyone to be in love with me, I tried to convince myself.

"ROSE!!" I heard a scream from behind me.

My body flew around so I could see the source of the scream. A blond boy came running at me, his arms spread wide, obviously ready to embrace me in a hug.

A huge smile found its way to my face. He didn't love me the way I loved him, but I sure still felt loved. He made me feel loved. 

Sam's body crashed into mine, his arms flew around my small frame. His father stood a mater behind him, his arms crossed, a pleased smile pulled at his lips.

A blush found its way to my cheeks as I squeezed my best friend back. 

Sam pulled away slightly, not before giving my cheek a soft, quick kiss. Obviously, this sent butterflies straight to my stomach.

He left his hands on my shoulders and studied my freckled face, his dark brows furrowed in concentration. 

"You looked pretty sad before you ran out of the room, back there. Are you okay? What happened? Was someone mean? Did somethi-" the boy rambled, but I cut him off.

"I'm perfectly fine, my friends. Don't worry about me. You did so awesome out there? How was it? Did you have fun? You think you impressed your girl enough to get a little kiss tonight?" I teased. He rolled his eyes, playfully. His hands fell from my pale shoulders and he took a step back. A faint blush dusted his cheeks as he giggled slightly.

"You are an idiot. You're lucky we have been best friends since we knew how to walk," he said sarcastically.

"Yes." I agreed. "I am. Quite lucky indeed." I smiled.

"Alright, Sam. If we are going to make it to Jo, we have to go now," his father warned him. His eyes didn't leave mine, his head tilted a little bit to the side.

"Nah, Dad. I'm okay, tonight. Ill chat with her when she gets back from America." he then turned back to his father and smiled.

Daniel was obviously surprised for a minute. But then a teasing smile appeared on his face as he lightly punched his son in in the arm.

"So you are going to hang out with the other girl you fancy, eh?" Sam stumbled a little bit. When he recovered himself, his expression went blank, his ears and cheeks were practically on fire.

Mine were too. Daniel was FINALLY going to tease me about it? Now?!

"D-Dad. Yo-You're an idiot. Rose, do you want a ride home? We c-can maybe watch a m-movie tonight. If your mum says yes, that is. And if you'd like to. I mean, we don't have to. I-I underst-" the kid was obviously nervous for some reason, but so was I, so I didn't care that much about it. Nor did I pay it any attention. I just wanted to keep a steady smile on my face and reply in a cool, mature manner.

"Pft. Yes, of course. That sounds fun. I'm sure Mum is chill with it. We don't have school tomorrow." I smiled. Ha! I did it!!

"Perfect. Alright. Lets go before my dad makes a fool out of me. Again," he glared playfully at his father as he grabbed my hand and started making his way towards the door. He had never done that before, so it set me off balance a little. I quickly recovered and went right along wit it, being happier than ever. He wanted to hang out with me instead of that silly Joanna girl, he got all embarrassed when his dad teased him about liking me. I knew he didn't, but still! AND he was holding my hand. How cool was that?

His father followed us out of the school quickly as we made our way to the car.

The cold air nipped at my nose. The thin sweater I was wearing wasn't doing anything for me in this chilly December weather, t was obvious I was freezing my butt of, and Sam quickly took action.

"You're freezing. Here," he began to sluff of his jacket, "take my jacket."

"Dude! No, its all good. We are only going to be out here for like, what, five minutes? Yeah. Just about. How come you are being all manly and chivalrous all of a sudden?" I shimmied a little towards him, teasing the kid a little.

"Oh come on, Rose. I'm just trying to be cooler than you," he countered back, shoving the jacket in my direction.

I pushed it back. "You don't have to try. You are much cooler than me. Nut I don't want to keep it that way. Put on your jacket so you are warm. Look," I pointed to the car that was only a little ways away. "We are almost there."

"Very smooth, darling. Very smooth," he took his jacket back, but didn't put it on, showing it was mine for the taking.

"Oh come on.  Darling? Why are you acting so weird, man?" I punched his arm teasingly as we made our way to the car.

"I'm just trying to be cute, Rose! Let me be cute!" he whined, teasingly. He eyed me slightly, a bright smile on his face.

"You. Are. An. idiot." I shook my head, face palming. Quite dramatically, I might add.

"Thanks."

We walked quite silently to the old car Sam's father owned. It was a large SUV, rusted and green. I quite liked it though, it reminded me of my previous childhood. Late nights playing hide in seek, I always chose the back seat of the car, even when we weren't allowed to go outside the house.

"Rose?" Sam's voice ripped me from my thoughts.

"What? Did I miss something? Did you say something? Are you okay?" I rambled.

"Yes, yes love. We are just at the car now. You seemed a little deep' in that brain of yours." he patted my shoulder.

"Ha. Yeah." I laughed it off awkwardly.

~

The ride home was quite silent. The only sounds being those that came from the old radio. Crappy 70's music buzzed from its speakers, Daniel occasionally hummed the tune when it was familiar to him. This brought a small smile from my face, every time it occurred, I mean. I thought it was quite sweet.

Finally, the breaking car arrived in my driveway. A warm glow flooded from our windows, signaling my mother was still wide awake.

Both Sam and I undid our seatbelts whilst Daniel turned around in his seat and bud us farewell.

"Alrighty, kids. Sam, tell Rose's Mum to call me when the film is over and done with, yeah? Now.." he got our attention, " Not too much kissing, alright? You're still little tikes."

"Dad!" Sam screamed, clearly annoyed, blushing madly. As was I, but I am choosing not to mention that to you all. "Stop it!" He quickly turned to me. "I swear, don't worry. We aren't related."

This earned a deep chuckle from Sam's father.

"Bye, Dad," Sam quickly got out of the car and ran up the drive way to the door.

I opened my door, but Daniel stopped me. "Hey, Rose. Really, you two. You're still little."

"Oh, Gollie!" I rushed out of the car as fast as I could.

Sam was standing at the front door, waiting for me. He was obviously cold, his cheeks and nose slightly red. This made him look even more darling than he already was. The smile on his face was larger than it had been all night.

I rushed up to him, grabbing the door handle, but Sam's hand stopped that from happening.

"Whatcha doing?" I turned to face him, raising my eyebrows in question.

"My Dad told me that I he didn't see it actually happen, that it didn't happen at all." he said, breathing deeply, looking slightly nervous.

What? What did he mean my that?

"What?" I was obviously confused and didn't know what he was getting on about.

"This." He took another deep breath, stepped forward, pulled me to him, and slammed his lips onto mine.

I could head the distant clapping on either side of us, clapping from both my Mum and his Dad. But, I was a little caught up into my first kiss to really care.

His arms were pulling me into him by my waist, my lips felt like they were on fire. 

Sam pulled away, a huge smile as well as a deep blush on his face. We were still holding each other, but I could see his face.

"Yep." he stated, surely.

"What?" I questioned, standing there, freezing on my porch in the arms of the sweet boy I loved.

"I'm in love."

And it stayed that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 7.6K 51
#58 in scorchtrials πŸ₯‡ #1 in kayascodelario πŸ₯‡ Just some imagines of Thomas Brodie Sangster in his movies or just as himself. I hope you'll like thi...
295K 5.3K 101
~REQUESTS ARE CLOSED~ the title says it all.. some of them are imagines with his characters. Some of them are inspired by movies. Some of them are in...
246K 2.9K 20
[REQUESTS CLOSED] Basically just a bunch of imagines with the Gladers. I'll be doing imagines with: - Thomas - Newt - Gally - Minho You can also send...
188K 2.2K 29
All kinds of imagines related to Newt and Thomas Brodie- Sangster.