Request (Angie)

Hi!! Okay, this message is directed towards my beautiful friend Angellina (I doubt I spelled that correctly, I am so sorry hun.)Okay, so anywaayyyyss, I am so sorry. This has taken freaking forever to post, and that sucks, so. I am going to make it extra long. (hopefully :/) I love you girl, your the best.

Okay, now to the rest f yall. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! You guys are so cool, thank you for all the requests and stuff. I want to interact with you a bit, so if you would like to, tell me 5 facts about yourself. Alrighty then, lets get to the actual reason you guys are here. BYE FELISHA!! (I wish I was Felisha, she's always going places. OHhhh!! I am so funny. Not, okay. Carry on)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angie's P.O.V.

I was currently sitting in the med-hut rapping up some slicer who was babbling about how beautiful the Teresa . Though, I couldn't care less. I never really liked when people tried to flirt with me, they just wanted to get into my pants. And that is terrible. None of them were nice or cute, just stupid pick up lines, well, some of them just got strait to the point and asked. idiots, I know.

Well, not all of the. Minho, my older brother figure, was always there to tease me or give me a hug when needed. I loved him, and we were beyond close. Chuck was one of my best friends as well, and I told him I would be his surrogate mother, to which he was beyond happy about. Jeff was my best friend, and we would chat and joke all day about stupid stuff during work, trying desperately to pass the time. Thomas was one of my friends, though we weren't really close, being that he was pretty close to being green bean. I hadn't had enough chance to talking to him yet, but over all, I thought he was a pretty good guy. Alby was like a father to me, I would go to him with problems and he would do his best to solve them.

Last but not least, there was Newt. I was head over heals in love with that boy, his thick golden lock, his deep brown eyes. The way he laughed at one of his friends, how he would comfort new green beans and try desperately to make them feel welcome into this hell hole we call our home. His dreamy British accent I could listen to all day long, not getting board at all. He was perfect.

"ANGIE!! WAKE UP!!" Min screamed at me, ripping me from the beautiful day dream I was having, it may or may not have Newt in it. I guess you will never know.

"Geez Minho, chill. What can I do you for?" I asked, sarcastically.

"You broke up with Newt?" He asked very sympathetically.

"What the hell? How did you get 'I broke up with Newt' from 'What can I do you for?' I know I have a little bit of an accent, but you can understand me, right?" I did not break up with Newt? What the crap?! We were like the cutest couple there was!

All the guys wished they were Newt, or wished they were me. We NEVER fought, we did argue a tad, but we would always make up in the end. How COULD we break up? We were soulmates. I loved him more than life itself and I was pretty damn sure that his feelings were mutual.

"Ummmm.... what do you mean?" He asked, clueless.

"We didn't breakup, you slinthead." I growled as I continued with my work, trying to organize the med hut. It literally looked like a bomb went off in here, and I did NOT like a mess, so here I was, neatening I up so it could get destroyed by Clint and Jeff later this week.

"Then why was he with Teresa?"

"Um, they are friends. Just because he is not with me 24/7 doesn't mean we aren't together." I rolled my eyes. How clueless could this shank be?

"Angie."

"Minho" I mimicked his dramatic tone.

"Newt was kissing Teresa."