TBS AND ALL HIS CHARACTERS On...

By guavaveralyn

One Shots consisting of your favourite Brit, Thomas Sangster and all of his characters! ~TMR Newt ~ Sam (ALL)... More

I Love You (Thomas)-
Confession (Thomas)
You're staying here (Newt)
Stood up (Thomas)
To The Moon and Back (Thomas)
Headache (Newt)
What the hell? (Thomas)
Request (Angie)
Request (Alex)
Request (Chanel)
Happy Birthday (Thomas)
Happy Birthday (Thomas) pt.2
I wish I was her ( Love Actually Sam)
I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) pt. 2
I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.3
I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.4
I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.5
I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.6
Request (Rose)
Request (Kayden)
Its Going To Be Okay (Phantom Halo Sam)
I'm not going to make it (Newt)
Dancing in the dark (Thomas)
A/N
Texting
Go follow!
I appreciate you.

Request (Rose)

2K 35 32
By guavaveralyn

Rose

Ro

13

Simon Brown (Nanny McPhee)

Si

I'm his new neighbour and we fall in love slowly

I end up being his gf

I have long black hair, lots of freckles

to Rose- I hope you like it! Ive changes the plot a tad, so I hope I didn't mess anything up. ily! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's P.O.V.

My knobby knees wobbled slightly as I rose my hand up to the door, knocking three times. Footsteps were heard as someone came closer to the door, and my heart rate sped as I awaited the stranger. Thoughts raced through my head and my nerves made my hands shake.

What are their names again? What am I going to say? They have a boy my age, right? I think so. Who will come to the door? Will we become friends? Will they like me? Will they hate me? Crap, they are close.

My breath caught in my throat as I heard the door knob click, signaling the  door would be opening soon.

The platter of cookies that my mother had told me to give to our new neighbors that I held in my pale felt warm in my sweating hands. "Introduce yourself," she had said. "You may even make a new friend."

The pale paint the clung loosely to the old door calmed me for some odd reason. Maybe it reminded me of home.

As soon as the door began to swing open, though, the calm feeling that had washed over me was snatched away like a swarm of bugs in a summer wind.

The door had made its full decent of opening, and there, standing before me, was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen.

Sparkling, brown eyes scanned my figure skeptically. The boy had the most perfect, pale skin I had ever laid eyes on. His messy, brown hair sat atop his head crazily, an obvious sign he had been running around recently. Thin, pink lips were places perfectly under his button nose, making a slight blush rise to my cheeks.

His tall, lanky figure rested against the door frame, one of his hands still clasping the door handle. His shoes were old and worn, I could tell he didn't put much effort into his clothing choice. All the same, his sweater fit him more than perfectly, I wanted to reach my hand out and touch it.

His harsh voice ripped me from my thoughts.

"Are you going to keep ogling and my divine figure, or are you going to tell me why you are at my door?" he questioned rudely.

What a turn off. Why did God bless the most rude of people with the best looks?

"Wow," I retorted. That was no way to speak to me. And I was going to let him know that was the case. " I didn't realize such a young boy could be so certainly rude. Has your mum not taught you the subject of decency? What a shame. Yeah, you're beautiful, but what a pity. You're grotesque personality has simply ruined it. If you could just shut your mouth, I would like to go back to my ogling," the nervousness I had felt before the pealing door had opened has vanished for some odd reason, but I was enjoying it. This never happened. I had never been this confident around.. well... anyone.

"Gollie," he feigned shock, "I didn't realize such large words could come out of.. that mouth," he gestured to me with one of his pale hands.

"Now you've realized it. I've come over here to give you and your family a... gift of some sort," my eyes darted down to the platter of cookies. "I'm new here, as you might have guessed. Or not have guessed, depending on your lack of intelligence. My mum wanted me to come and introduce myself to you all. She wanted me to 'make a new friend' apparently." I put all my weight onto one of my long legs, my body growing tired from standing for quite a while.

A devilish grin appeared on his face.

"How exciting," he stated sarcastically.

"Indeed, " I snapped right back, " Er.... I'm Rose. just moved from a few hours away from here. We live in, " I turned around and pointed at our modest home a couple hundred meters away. The houses here were fairly spread out, for no reason I knew of. The long green grass that separated each one complimented the blue sky nicly. I was just noticing how beautiful it was here. The clouds that loomed above us hinted at a slight rain, but I wasn't sure. The homes looked as if they were drawn by a four year old, but I liked it. " My mother said that if you ever needed anything, to let her know." I turned back around to face the boy, pushing my long, black hair out of my eyes.

"Ill be sure to tell my father that, if he ever has the time to speak to me." he rolled his big eyes, there was obviously something going on that I didn't know about.

"Great." I said, slightly awkwardly.

"Oh," he looked as if he remembered something he had completely forgot about prier to our conversation. "I'm Simon, by the way." he pushed his hand out towards me, wanting me to shake it.

"SimonBy The Way? Weird name. I'm not shaking your hand. You will probably taze me, or something of that nature." I looked at his hand, and back at him.

"Welp," he popped the 'p' at the end of the word, "I am into pulling pranks on people. But not on a pretty girl like you." he smiled, adorably. "Yet."

"Ha!" I barked a laugh, "that sounds... fun."

"Very. I never get to play with people my age, so if you ever feel like ruining someone else day, you should run down here," one of his legs were crossed over the other whilst his shoulder was resting comfortably on the door frame.

A smile found its way to my face. Despite our teasing of each other, the pretty boy was inviting me over to hang out sometime. Butterflies flew to my stomach, but I quickly dismissed them, embarrassed they ever found their way there in the first place. I wanted to get to know the boy more, to really figure out just how much I liked him, enjoyed his company.

"Even though you seem like a complete douche," his smirk grew wider ," I might take you up on that offer. There are no children living around here, its awful, Ive been bored out of my mind for days." I rolled my eyes, annoyed at the fact I didn't have any friends around this new area.

"You could start counting the obnoxious amount of freckles on your face, I'm sure that'd keep you busy for years," he retorted.

"Or I could start guessing your age. Nine? Ten?" I threw back.

"I'm fourteen, Sherlock." he stated flatly.

"Nice. That is a wonderful age. Mine too." I responded in the same tone of voice, mocking him slightly. The more I talked to the kid, the more I began to like him. I didn't exactly fancy him, sure he was beautiful, but I had only just met him. that would be quite shallow. But I was beginning to enjoy his company.

I wasn't exactly sure why, he was quite rude and seemed a little more like a barbarian than a 14 year old boy, but I had a feeling that the more I got to know him, the more he would become friend material. but in order for that to happen, I would have to get to know him. Him, his family life, home life, plenty. Then, hopefully, I would find myself with a new friend.   

"I like you, kid," I stated plainly, "not sure why, but I do. I want to get to know you before we are the best of friends, though. Sound like a plan?" I asked.

"Sure. I like you too, Tulip."

"Rose." I stated firmly.

He turned around and walked into his hodge-podged home, marching as he did so. I could hear crazed children yelling at each other, and then the scream of a worn-out sounding lady. "What ever you say, Lilac. Come on in, have a cup of tea," he shouted over his shoulder.

~Time skip~
(AN. the story is now taking place at the time of the wedding. Rose and Sam have been friends for about a month, she has gone through the journey of Nanny Mcphee with them, has gotten to know Simon, his family, his father, Nanny Mcphee, knows everything there is to know about Simon, ect. The plot is exactly like the movie with the addition of Rose. Simon and Rose are best friends, love to pull pranks on people as well as each other, play everyday, and talk by themselves quite often. Simon and Rose fancy each other, but neither of them know the others feelings. Sorry for not writing all this out, I'm lazy. Right now, we are at 1500 words. hoping to get to 4000. Thank you for reading!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Si!" I scream through the house as I enter, my muddy shoes having been shed by the door. The rain from the previous night before made the path set between our two houses muddy, 5 cms deep. This made the track over here an absolute joyride.

"Si! Where are you?" I screamed yet again. The entry had been scattered with toys, food, as well as mud tracked in by the children. I was slightly surprised by this fact, figuring that Nanny Mcphee would have made them clean up their mess, wanting the entry immaculate. Obviously not.

Getting frusterated at the absence of my friend, I began to search the house, wondering his whereabouts. The playroom, was empty of cjildren, an eariy silence replaced the absence of kids. I didn't like the silence, not in the least. The Browns home was always full of chaos, fun, exitment, mischief. It was awesome to me, conterary from my own home. It was just me and my mother, the occasional appearance of Si coming to pick me up, but notithing more.

It was nothing like the Browns home. Their home was inviting, loud. I loved it. A new found realization had come to me a while bacl, I wanted a home similar to Simons if I ever decided to have a family. I wanted chaos. Fun. Excitement. It made me happy, happier then I had ever been.

Well, at least I think in does. But, to be completely frank, I'm not sure it was the chaos that made me happy. Sure, I'm sure it was a large contribution to the smile that usually found ts way to my freckled face when I walked throygh the crooked doorway. The children running up to me, screaming my name, giggling, all dirty and muddy. But, I know exactly what made me happy, evry time, with out fail.

It was the boy stading behind the loud, crazy, screaming family. The one with the crooked smile,  the one with the hair in his eyes, the one with the funny cloths that didn't always fit, the one that tried to ruin the lives of his nannys, the one that never said 'please', the one that had slolen my heart in a few short weeks.

Si made my heart skip beats more often than not. He made me laugh at stupid, unruly things that I would have never found funny if it weren't for him. He lightens my day, every time I see him. He will talk for hours to me, passionently listening, giggling, rolling his eyes. He doesn't care if I don't have my hair done perfectly, if my grammar isn't akways correct, hes there for me. He is my friend, no matter what.

He hasn't gotten any less sarcastic since the first time I laid eyes on him, but he has gotten more darling. Hes gotten kinder, hes gotten strong. I can tell, he is trying to be more of a roll-model to all the eyes that are on him, constantly. He is being their leader, as he always has been.

Simon has necome my best friend over the past couple of weeks, and I haven't regreted it a bit.

nanny Mcphee has been good for him, shes humbkes the kid, made his into the little guy I love.

But the past weeks, year frankly, have been hard for him. Loosing his mother to the awful thing most of us call death has sloighty ruined him. I can see him breaking slightly at the mention of a "new mother". He doesn't want a "New mother". He wants his mum back, and it kills me everyday to see him wake up without her.

I can see the distance between him and his father, it grows slightly everyday. He feels as if he is slowly loosing both of his parents, only for them to be replaced by nothing more then ugly faces and scratchy voices of new people.

He has told me about all these things, these worrys, but nine times out of ten, he pretends like he couldn't be bothered. It annoys me, more than most things, I just want him to open up to me, to stay open. I want to help him, to take away all of his problems. I know that even if he did open up a littlemore., this feat would be simply impossible, but I would be able to try, and for now, I cajt even do that.

These thoughts have bonked around my skull ever since I met si, and this new-found silence has let me think more in depth about what they mean.

I find myself sitting at the base of the Browns stair case, the purple carpet burning a whole in my brain with its ugliness. A smile graces my lips at the funny coloring.

I stare at my crossed legs and frown at the mud on my jeans, hoping that it will come out in the wash later.

"I hope that your jeans are able to become clean again," I almost jump out of my skin as Si's Nanny, Nanny McPhee stared down at me, hands clasped behind her back, a fairly judgmental expression placed upon her long face.

"Geez," I whispered under my breath, "you scared the living daylights out of me. I didn't even hear you approach."

"Hmm, nonetheless, I announced my presence." she spoke quietly.

"Oh.. okay." I didn't quite believe the old women. She was very.. weird. Simon and I believed her to be a witch, even though we were a little old for that type of thing. She didn't check out. We loved her, though secretly, we did. We got over her many.... quirks.

"What is troubling you, Darling?" she asked, taking a seat beside me, looking straight ahead, down her nose.

"Nothing. Just worried for the children," it wasn't a lie, but I guess a favoured one child more than the rest, therefore worrying about him a tad more than the others.

"Oh, it will all be swell in moments to come. You shall not worry any longer. There is simply no point. Your darling Simon will be happy, happier than you believe him to be," she wore a devilish grin upon her wrinkled face.

"He is not my darling!" I playfully slapped her arm, but my face grew red. The smile I wore grew into an embarrassed grin.  I was terrified he would hear, think that I fancy him. Well, know that I do.

"I'm not?" Simon was standing at the top of the stairs, a look of surprise plastered on his face. It was obvious that this look was completely fake, but still. I was terrified he would figure out my secret, know how much I loved him. That was the last thing I needed, to loose my one and only friend. The only person on the planet that I truly loved.

I had to cover this up, playfully. Hopefully he would think his Nanny was just teasing us because of our constant playing and laughing together. It would make total sense. Right? Right. Of course.

"Ha! Sure you are! Don't worry, Darling.  I simply don't want Nanny McPhee to think that, because, you know, that would be embarrassing. Don't you agree?" I questioned in  playful voice, making my way to a standing position so I could eventually walk up the stairs and to my friend.

"Aww, come on," he took a step down the stairs, his stripped pajamas making their way to the floor before his foot did, them being to large for the poor kid," Who cares if she knows of the true feelings we share for each other? Of the love that passionately flows form my heart to yours?" his hand was passionately moving in the air around him, as if he was reciting a line of poetry.

"Wow. Did you memorize that? Or was it from the heart?" I placed my hand over my heart dramatically, shutting my eyes as if in pain.

"Oh,: he spread his arms wide, gesturing to himself, "this is all me, Dandelion."

I rolled my eyes at the stupid nickname.

"Ahh," I heard the Nanny get up from her seat, smoothing our her dark dress. She took a deep breath in through her nose, and exhaled through her mouth, turning to face Si and I. "A young couple in love, simply gives my life meaning." she grinned, tilting her head to the side proudly.

"Acting," Simon said firmly. "Simply acting." It was stupid, but his words hurt me a bit. They crushed the little bit of hope that he could ever love me the way I love him, and it made my heart sink a little.

"What ever you say, dear." Nanny McPhee made her way up the stairs, patting a blushing Simon's head on her way up.  Wait, Blushing?

"Are.. are you blushing?" I asked, laughing slightly.

"W-what? N-No." he stammered.

I made my way up the stairs and to the red-faced boy. "Hmm.." I looked at him through squinting eyes, "I think you are. I'm not sure why, but you are." I was now on the same step as him.

"uh.. I haven't seen you yet this morning! How was your sleep?" he asked,, changing the subject.

"Fine. Change the subject. Nice." I rolled my eyes. "It was good. What about you?" I asked, sitting down.

"Good. I was cold, but it was alright. A little too sleepless for my liking, but you know.." he trailed off, sitting down beside me. Our hips and knees were touching, making me more than happy. He was comfortable enough to do that with me, sending a smile to my face.

"Why didn't you sleep well?" I asked, my brows furrowing in question as I turned to face the beautiful boy.

"Well," he leaned back, propping himself up on the stair behind us. "Just nervous for today, I'm sure. I'm not to sure on how well this 'new mum' thing is going to work out. No offence to the which, but I don't like her much. At all, to be honest," a slight frown was set upon his face as he stared at something in front of us.

"I  am so sorry, Si. I don't know how to fix it," a frown found its way to my freckled face. "You are always welcome over to my house. You don't have to be around her. And so are all of your siblings. Maybe.. maybe we can scare her off? You're really good at that," I tried to lighten the mood with some humor, but it didn't seem to work.

He smiled slightly, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. "No, I don't want that. That means that our stupid Aunt will take away the money, ripping my family apart. And Dad seems happy, I guess. It'll be okay, someday. Just like Nanny McPhee said," he was trying to convince the both of us that this was the case, whether or not it was.

"Yeah.. okay." I sighed. I wanted to fix it, to make everything better. But I couldn't. And it hurt.

"I'm sorry, Si." I looked at him.

"No. Don't be. It isn't your fault. Not even in the slightest." he looked at me with a mall smile.

I sighed at how cute he looked in that moment, his hair all ruffled. His eyes tired but happy. He smile crooked. His cloths too big.

"Do.. do you need anything? Like.. I don't know.. if your mum were here she'd be able to give you a hug, but since she's not... maybe... you know," I stumbled over my words. I had never hugged the boy before, and I felt incredibly awkward offering... or asking.. for one.

He pounced on the idea, falling onto me, wrapping his thin arms around me quickly. His forehead was resting on my shoulder. I could feel his even breaths on my skin. I was surprised, to say the least, but I quickly reacted to the boys actions.

I laced my arms around the boy, pulling him closer to me. One of my hands was in his thick, beautiful hair whilst the other was scratching his back softly. I kissed his forehead lovingly, and I could feel the small smile appear on his face when I did so. He squeezed my waist and moved one of his hands down to my thigh. I smiled at this action, knowing her was enjoying this just as much as I was.

His eyes shut softly, and I felt his thin frame melt into mine. I loved every second of this, even more than anything else.

"You okay?" I eventually asked, still playing with his hair.

"Yeah," he said, quickly coming out of the hug. "Sorry, I just haven't been hugged in... well, since Mum died." his eyes were sad, his lower lip slightly quivering. His vulnerability made me love him even more. The fact that he was okay with showing me this side of him made my heart burst.

Then it hit me. Since his mum had died?! What!? That was insane. Way to long for anyone to go without any physical sign of affection. My heart broke a little as this bit of information settled in my mind. That was simply awful.

"Oh my goodness," my eyes began to well up with tears, but I didn't let any fall, not wanting to embarrass myself in front of Si. "I'm so sorry. I should have asked earlier." I frowned.

He brushed it off, his vulnerability disappearing, normal Simon returning. "No no, it is totally fine. I didn't need it. Don't worry about it." He didn't need it? He didn't want it?

"Oh," I looked straight ahead, obviously embarrassed. "Sorry about that."

"About what?" he asked, obviously confused.

"Hugging you, I guess. You didn't want it, I don't think. Not that I am offended or anything," I smiled warmly, as if I wasn't hurting," I am glad you let me know, bud."

"No, no no. I wanted to be hugged. Especially by you. I am just letting you know that you shouldn't feel bad for not doing it earlier," he said in a soft tone, a beautiful smile appearing on his soft face.

I smiled, truly, knowing he liked the feeling of affection.

"Uh.... you.. you want to.. *cough* do it again?" he asked, obviously embarrassed. 

I threw my head back and barked a laugh at how cute he was. I didn't deserve him.

A small frown formed on his face, his eyes clouded with a slight sadness.

"Of course I do! I'm not laughing at you, I'm giggling at how adorable you are."

"Oh." he smiled slightly. "You think I'm adorable, eh?" he questioned, a smirk on his face as he turned to face me.

"Oh my," I rolled my eyes, blushing. "I think you're more cocky than anything." we sat next to each other, giggling.

"Alright," he stood up, raising his hands above his head, stretching.

"Wait," I grabbed the hand he offered towards me, "Didn't you want a hug?" I questioned, looking up at him.

Simon was slightly taller than me, maybe a centimeter or two. Not too much, just enough to where I thought it would be perfect if we were a couple, him being able to lean down slightly, kiss my-

"Rose?" Simons voice ripped me from my thoughts.

My face immediately flooded with blood, along with my ears and neck. I did NOT like having those thoughts run through my head. That was beyond embarrassing.  "Yes, love?" I answered him, happily.

"You seemed a little out of it there, you alright?" his brow creased in worry, his hand flew to my shoulder, he crouched slightly, looking into my eyes to see if I was okay.

"Yeah, yes. I'm awesome." I covered it up. Crapily.

"You are awesome," he grinned.

"Idiot." I rolled my eyes.

We stood there awkwardly for a couple seconds.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Well, the wedding is in three hours. We can do something fun until then. The children are rolling around in the mud with the pigs. If you would like do join them, we can go do that." he offered.

"Is that what you want to do?" I asked. To be honest, I didn't exactly want to go play with the pigs in the freezing cold. While it may be incredibly fun, I didn't want to be freezing.

"To be completely honest with you, that sounds absolutely horrid. Its freezing out there, I'm not exactly sure how the kiddos are handling it," his brows creased as he grimaced.

"Ha! I agree. I think we should stay inside, at least until they need to come inside. Then I can help you- or bathe them for you." I smiled.

"Hey! I help!" he countered

"Okay, Si. What ever you say," I winked at him, causing him to roll his eyes and giggle lightly.

"Do you want to go.. um.. hang out in my room?" he asked, scratching his neck awkwardly.

"Whats up with you?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Nothing."

"Okay.... yeah. Sure. We can go talk up there."

We turned around and made our way up the stairs. I thought about how amazing the hug was that we shared. His arms felt so strong around me, but he also felt as if he were a small child, just loving the feeling of being held.  I wanted to make him feel that way again, but I was nervous. I didn't want to mess anything up, overstep my boundaries. He was the closest friend I had ever had, but we had only known each other for a month, tops. I could still loose him if I messed something up. 

He did ask for another one, though. This boosted my spirits slightly. But then, another thought entered my mind. This was all we had, all we would have. A few hugs here and there. I didn't know how touchy-feely Simon was around people, only around me. He had only patted one of his siblings heads a few times, that was it. This worried me, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. He didn't seem to love being touched by his father or the Nanny, so I was worried he felt the same way around me.

Si seemed to be comfortable during the hug, but he pulled away quickly when I brought it up. Maybe I made him uncomfortable. I don't know.

We turned the corner into the children's room, making our way over to Simons bed. We both took a seat comfortably on the bed, and I smiled at the dorky boy that sat in front of me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" he asked, nervously wiping his face with  his sleeve.

"No," I pulled his hand away from his face. "I just love you."

I quickly realized what had just slipped out of my mouth. I was mortified. I couldn't believe I had said that, especially to him. I had never done that before, and I had no idea how he would react. How he would interpret those three words, I had no idea. Maybe he would think that I meant it in a friendly way. Or maybe he wouldn't. Maybe this would ruin our friendship. Maybe he wasn't ready for this. I was terrified.

His face turned pale, even more pale than it naturally was. Eye wide, he tried to speak.

"You- you what?" he asked, his mouth agape.

"I-I-I d-don't know, what?" I stuttered.

"You- you just said- you said that you love me. Me."

"Well, yeah, I-I know w-w-what I said but.." I didn't know where I was trying to go with that statement.

"But what? Did you mean it?" he asked, still obviously shocked. I didn't really know why he was so shocked. He was obviously my bestfriend, and plenty of bestfriends love each other. I mean, yeah, we hadn't known each other long, but who cares? And we had been together 95% of the time for the past month, talking, laughing, becoming best friends. It wasn't that insane, was it? I am sure he didn't love me, I mean, who really would? But, it was okay for me to love him, right? Would it now be awkward? I wasn't sure?

"I-I don't know, you're freaking me out here- I'm nervous. I don't know what to say." I spat out quickly.

"Just answer the question." he said, impatiently.

"uh.. oh. Okay." I stuttered slightly. "Yes."

"You love me?" he asked, obviously surprised.

"Is that so insane? Why are you acting like I am telling you I'm now an elephant? You're my best friend, of cour-"

He cut me off. "Wait, I'm your best friend?"

"Si, come on. You're just making this worse." I pouted slightly. This was beyond embarrassing, and it was kind of breaking my heart.

"Making what worse?" he asked.

"Are you kidding? All of it. You are making all of this worse. I accidentally confess my love for you, when you obviously don't feel the same way, then I tell you that you are my best friend, and you also find that hard to believe. I don't know. This all seems to be going down pretty terribly." I was almost in tears.

"No, no, no," he crawled over to me, pulling me towards him. His strong arms pulled me to his chest and then they wrapped their way around me. my head was resting comfortably on his collarbone as I sulked. He kissed my forehead softly, sending butterflies to my stomach. one of his hands began to play with my hair as the other held my hand. I was on cloud nine.

"I love you too, Rose," he whispered. "Don't cry, please, just relax." he cooed.

"You don't have to say that, Simon." I tried to sit up, but he showed me he didn't want me to leave. I didn't really want to, so I didn't protest again.

"I do. You get to know. But I love you in a different way than you love me," he knew I loved him more than a friend, "I hope that doesn't hurt you, Love."

 I sat up and looked him in the face. "I know. Of course it hurts me, but I'm just fine. How come you are being so understanding? You are an absolutely wonderful person, but even I would be a little weirded out of someone told me they were in love with me. I wouldn't be all-" he cut me off, yet again.

"You're in love with me?" he squeaked out.

"What? You literally just told me that you knew." I didn't understand.

"No. I absolutely did not." he confirmed.

"Yes. You did. You said we loved each other in different ways." I explained to him.

"I didn't think you were in love with me, Rose." he stated firmly.

"How could I not be? You're sweet, kind, strong, funny, an adorable prankster, wonderful with children, my best friend, unbelievably attractive."

He giggled. "Of course I love you. More than anything. I understand that we cant be together, but I hope we can at least stay friends." I pleaded with the boy in front of me.

"I don't want to be friends," he told me.

My heart broke.

"Oh-Oh okay. Th- that's okay." Tears were almost falling down my cheeks.

He suddenly pulled me closer to him and smashed his lips to mine. My mind didn't undertand what was going on until seconds later when pushed back and reacted.

He pulled away, a little breathless. I pecked his nose before he could go anywhere. "I love you. Ever since you showed up bringing us cookies, I thought you were the most beautiful thig on the face of the earth. You make me so happy, love. Seriously. You take away my worried about dad and the witch, you make mum's passing hurt less, you make Nanny McPhee sound like she isn't out to get us when we are sleeping, youre amazing. I haven't known you very long, but I don't think that matters. And we will know each other forever. If its okay with you, id love to ask you to be my girlfriend. You make me so happy, Rose. So, so happy. Sure, you scare the living daylights out of me, but that doesn't really matter." he rambled on. I couldn't believe my ears. He wanted me. For himself. It was insane. This little prankster of a boy was pouring his heart out to me.

"Yes. Yes of course." I hugged him tight to my body.

"Ha! You're so beautiful, Daisy."

I had myself one amazing idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it!! About 5600 words. Love you all! Don't forget to comment, request, and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1K 37
You've just moved into your first apartment in London, you work in a bar in a quiet part of the city. Its filled with locals and oldies. Until one pr...
188K 2.2K 29
All kinds of imagines related to Newt and Thomas Brodie- Sangster.
53.8K 864 42
One shots, Newtmas. This has got a couple Dylmas one shots as well. This is my first book on here, I love writing so I thought I'd publish something...
114K 2.6K 55
(Newt X Reader) A Newt Imagine that starts from the beginning... the very beginning. Y/n and her friends wake up as the first ever Gladers, left to t...