His Lil Brother

By UltraPhantom234

When the Grayson's died Dick and his little brother Danny where separated at the orphanage and taken by diffe... More

Our Little Phantom
Our Little Secret
Secret Revealed
Don't Hurt Me!!!
You should of seen him
New Schedule
Staying at Mount Justice
Little Trouble Maker!!!
Cheshire Cat
Fine, I'll teach him
Red Arrow
The Spooky Boy Wonder
Let's go to the park
Father's Day!!!
Just A Cold Part 1
Just A Cold Part 2
First day of school
Happy Halloween!!!
Revenge Is Sweet
First Patrol
His Lil Brother IS ON HOLD UNTIL THIS FRIDAY BECAUSE OF FINALS!!!
Still getting nightmares
Happy Birthday!!!
Final Countdown
His Lil Brother Book 2 is out!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Guestions For You Guys

4.8K 63 11
By UltraPhantom234

Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't uploaded for a while!!! I have been busy with school work so please forgive me!!!

So I have a couple of questions that I need you guys help on!!! So can you guys please comment your answers on one of the answers!!!

------------------

1. Should Superboy have Flying powers first then Tactile telekinesis? Or Tactile telekinesis then Flying?

•Flying then Tactile telekinesis

Or

•Tactile telekinesis then Flying

------------------

2. Who should Sam Manson's Love interest be?

•Alex Winter A.K.A Overwatch- Young Justice Heroes

•Elliot or his name is Gregor- Danny Phantom

•A Character from one of the crossovers!!!- Which are Young Justice Heroes, Jake Long The American Dragon, Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja, Miracolous Ladybug and Chat Noir, Danny Phantom.

•You guys decided who

------------------

3. Who should Alex Winter's Love interest be?

•Sam Manson- Danny Phantom

•Star Allen- Danny Phantom, when Star is a speedster

•A Character from one of the crossovers!!!- Which are Young Justice Heroes, Jake Long The American Dragon, Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja, Miracolous Ladybug and Chat Noir, Danny Phantom.

•You guys decided who

------------------

Those are the questions I need answers by the end of the Year!!! So plz answer them!!!

I'll try to post something tomorrow if I have time. But right now I'm dealing with school work!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 463 12
Complete Started - 9/23/16 Finished - 12/9/16 Danielle was 5 when her parents died in a circus accident. Dick and Danielle were taken in by Bruce Wa...
146K 5.5K 41
||COMPLETED|| Book 1 of 2 "I know it's sometimes hard, but you have to face your demons." The oldest protege of Batman said, his voice soft. ...
18.4K 466 19
That story is about Kid Flash and Robin in Teen Titans not in Young Justice where they are best friends. The Titans weren't nice to Robin always doi...
240K 7.3K 42
Danny was taken by the GIW when he was six. They killed his family and they're the only people he has ever known. When the Young Justice team find th...