One Piece One Shots

By AnimeMeg

(REQUESTS ARE OPEN) All of my One Piece one shots will be posted here. Inside there is a request page you can... More

Requests
Luffy x Reader (Smut)
Zoro x Reader (Smut)
Zoro x Angel!Reader (lemon)
Sanji x Reader (lemon)
Ace x Reader (Lemon)
Kid x Reader (lemon)
Sabo x Reader (lemon)
Usopp x Reader (smut)
Zoro x Reader (Fluff)
Trafalgar Law x Pregnant! Reader (Fluff)
Sabo X Pregnant!Reader (Angst/Fluff)

Trafalgar Law x Reader (lemon)

6.2K 103 16
By AnimeMeg

[REQUESTED]

( female reader insert )

Warnings
Just a quick warning before you continue; this is, as titled above, a lemon, which means it contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable about this please click off or skip that part.

Please vote if you enjoy it and feel free to leave a comment or request!! Thanks!

Unedited
Word Count : 4376

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A sigh of air left your lips as you stared down at the white fabric. Sitting on top of a wooden crate, tucked away in the back storage room of the vessel. You delicately pull the fabric around your fingertips and palms, after washing all the dirt and debris away from the open wounds. You felt like such a nuisance, you tend to get injured but the small battle that had just finished between the sub and the marines caused what was for sure an influx of injured people. Bringing your sleeves up you wipe the new area that needed to be cleansed before dressing those wounds, slightly wincing at the sting of the antiseptic.

"Agghh" you groan out, gritting your teeth together as you wrapped the wound. No doubt everyone would be flooding the captain's quarters for his help with their wounds, but you wouldn't waste the captain's time and energy on yours not now, or most of the injuries you got before the battle. You'd rather take care of yourself now. Besides that, looking up at the floorboards of the deck above, you wouldn't be able to let him helping you anymore, let alone ask him for it. Not that you didn't trust him or want him to, but that he was undeniably handsome. The reason for your constant onslaught of small injuries is from becoming so air-headed when he was around. Looking at your now freshly bandaged fingers and finished work you let another long breath out. You were hopelessly in love.

Trafalgar Law. He was a man of many talents, and as well as being your captain he was your saviour and doctor. You remember the day you begged for him to let you join, pledging your life for him on your knees after he and his crew pulled you from the steps of death after the sinking of your small vessel. After your plea to join you dared to finally look him in the eyes to show your honesty, that was when it started. Those piercing eyes, as he looked down at you from where he stood, pulled you in. The tattoos that inked his skin made you want to trace them out with you're fingertips. His hat was off to the side of him, showing you his dark locks; making your control slip all the more. That was the only time that you weren't a clumsy mess in front of him, that was almost a year ago.

Resting your face into your hands, you groan out at the embarrassment you constantly caused yourself in front of him. Not once was he angry with you for the messes you got yourself into and at first would help with checking you over each time. You didn't mind at first, you'd be trying to sit still and be quiet as he worked and asked you how your wounds would feel as he wrapped them. But you stopped going, feeling as though you were taking up his time with something so silly. It wasn't until you noticed the furrowed brows as he would treat you, that it only seemed to worsen each time. That was when you began to treat yourself, there were certainly more serious injuries, studies or captain duties to be dealt with rather than the odd banged elbow or scrape. So you kept yourself busy enough with doing tasks around the ship, just to avoid running into him. As well you found yourself less embarrassingly clumsy, and more focused, when he wasn't near.

"So, This is where you ran off to, hmm (y/n) - ya?" Your eyes shoot up as they lock with his glacier-like stare. Walking closer to you, you could feel the heat approaching your cheeks. Your ears started to also feel warm as he stopped and stood before you, causing you to drop your vision from his, avoiding eye contact with the captain. Delicately Law reached out, picking up your bandaged hand, you dared to peek a glance at his face as his gaze trailed over the work you did on yourself. "You did this?" He asked his gaze looking from your hand to the rest of your freshly wrapped injuries.

"Y-yes captain." You softly spoke out, hoping that your voice didn't give too much away about how anxious your body was. His hand still held yours within it, turning it slightly to run the tip of his other fingers along to the other wounds checking them over as well. You tried to swallow your nerves as your eyes watched his every move. Why did it have to be your captain that makes you feel this tension? Why did it have to be your captain that was the most beautiful man you've ever laid eyes on? Why was it your captain that you wanted nothing more than for him to take you every time you made eye contact? Shutting your eyes in the embarrassment of your thoughts, you slowly open them looking away from the man in front of you. Your body feels as if it increased in temperature again.

"(Y/n) - ya, why have you stopped coming to me." His eyes flicking over to stare at you, you pull your hand from his and look away. "Is someone in the crew making you uncomfortable?" He added, but no, everyone got along well with you,  he knew for himself that the crew adored you. You were always willing to help, fight, making sure everything was taken care of. You quickly became busy with your new family, and with chores or tasks. Just to be away from the outright embarrassment you felt around this man. "Did I do something (y/n)?" His voice was quieter this time as he had finished looking over your wounds. You could hear the seriousness of the question as he drop the usual speech habit he had. Gently dropping your hand from his, he stood starring  at you, taking a step back. His eyes were locked onto your (e/c) irises, waiting for an answer.

"N-no captain." You spoke, all the while he was watching you. Almost to catch what was wrong, your eyes staring up at him from your seated position. Letting out a breath he closes his eyes before opening them.

"Alright, but (y/n)-ya, in the future please come see me for any injuries. I want to be sure they're properly dressed." Turning as he spoke he began to take his leave. Your eyes stared at his back as he began to walk. He doesn't think this is his fault, does he? He wouldn't be that concerned for a rookie on his ship right?  Quickly jumping from the crate your legs almost buckling under the sudden movement and you made your way toward him. Your eyes not leaving his figure.

"C-Captain!" You shout as you grab the elbow of his sleeve, stopping him. "I'm sorry I didn't check in after the battle! I... I didn't want to always be a..bother to you" finally speaking about your feelings felt better. You felt better that he would hopefully understand you. Looking back over his shoulder at you, your eyes not daring to look at his you chewed your lip slightly.

"You think you're being a bother ?" His question sounded puzzled, confusion laced into his words as he turn to face you once again. Turning around to fully face you, "You think I care so little for my crew?" His brows became furrowed as he asked.

"No! I just... I'm... clumsy, and I get hurt.. a lot.." you forced out the words, and you finally let go of his sleeve. Looking down you wanted to completely avoid this, your embarrassment was skyrocketing, and you were just lucky that you were standing still. "I've been treating myself, I don't want you to have to treat me all the time. I apologize captain. I appreciate everything you do, I look up to you, and I care about-

You stop mid-sentence, you thought you were doing good, talking to him with no problem. Not till you nearly tell your captain just how you feel. As if that would of went over smoothly. You wanted to leave, your eyes looking at the exit behind your captain and thinking that you should just risk shoving past him to go find a new place to hide out.

"Care about what, (y/n)-ya?" Stepping closer to you Law looked upon your frame, his brain instantly putting the pieces together, but wanting to hear it for himself. "Hmm?" He pushed on, expectantly waiting for his answer. You however were even more paralyzed than before. He knew. You know yourself how smart of a man Law was. You knew he figured it out, his gaze was burning a hole right through you. You couldn't form words, you watched out of the corner of your eye his smirk that began to place itself on his handsome face. Looking to the ground again you raise your shaking leg to try to take a step back. "Shouldn't you answer your captain, (y/n)-ya?" The teasing was clear in his voice, you still didn't want to chance a look at him, and your mouth bobbed open and closed, you couldn't even form words.

Trafalgar was enjoying his newly found info, his eyes stayed gleaming in mischief at you. He was concerned about your common injuries when you first joined. Then he became enamoured with you, he found himself starting to expect your daily visits, even making rounds through the vessel in hopes of running into you. Always playing it off as just acting like a captain or doctor. Until you stopped. He was running through the past encounters with you, trying to piece together what caused you to stop. Then he's notice the fresh bandages, ones he knows he himself did not do, and it bothered him. The thought of someone else doing his job sat heavy in his chest. When he would do his routine walk around the sub, he would no longer run into you. The idea that someone else had your attention, that you would seek out to help your injuries, that you would look up at them with your beautiful (e/c) eyes. He couldn't take not knowing ,  he had to know who had captured attention,  So he was quite pleased not only with what he had figured out but also with your body's response to him. He almost wanted to chuckle, how hadn't he figured it out sooner. Hearing you mention how you cared about him, looked up to him, law smirked. "You know, I care about you, (y/n)-ya" taking a step forward to you, and as you once again take one back to give him room; you realize you were back against the crate. Not only that. But your brain was in overdrive.

"You-I ... I ... care about you.." you finally stutter out his answer, completing that sentence. looking back to his eyes, you decided to continue "and...even though your my captain I-

Lips crashed down upon yours, as inked hands reached towards you. thumbs gently cradling you by your jaw bone. You could feel his breath as it fanned over your face, as he pulled back from the kiss. Still staying close, your heart felt like it was pounding against your chest. Your could barely make out your surroundings in the room anymore. Law was all you could focus on, the fact he knew he had you right where he wanted. You could feel the slyness coming off him with waves of confidence  he finally spoke "Would you rather me to be more than just your captain?" His lips brushed against yours with each syllable, still slightly dazed from the kiss all you could do was nod your head. The smirking man that towered over you raised one of his arms caging you back against the wood of the crates. Your eyes fluttered shut as his face came closer, you could feel His lips as the ghosted over your cheek. a slight nip to your ear jolted you, a small squeak coming past your lips. "I want words (Y/n)." His voice rang in your ears, and you couldn't help but rub your thighs together at the tone. You were fully submitted to him.

"Y-yes.." wasting no time you stuttered out the answer you truly wanted and you were almost positive it was the answer he wanted. But law, he was enjoying the teasing of you, and he wanted more.

"Yes? To what." His lips were so close to your ear as he spoke, pulling back to look at you, his eyes burning into you. You felt as though he was taking you apart with his gaze, and You were more than willing to bend for this man.

"I...I want you to be... more.. then my captain. " Your embarrassment was overly present in your voice, your face felt like it was on fire. You knew he already knew, but you wanted to please him knowing that he wanted to hear you speak. You could feel his hot breath as it fanned across your neck, placing a kiss on the soft skin before pulling back away from your skin his gaze met yours. The smirk never left his face as he took a step back from your body. Swiftly he turned and began to head out of the room. "Ca-captain?" Your voice spoke out as he was about to cross the doorway.

"It's law, (y/n) -ya." Without turning to you he spoke, quickly you understood what he meant, And as you watched him leave the oxygen that you were lacking returned. Moving your hand up you let out a breath as you run your fingers through your hair. Taming down any pieces that might be out of place now.

Walking through the halls of the Polar Tang you made your way back to the common areas, still, your body was feeling on edge with the state that law left you in. Passing by some crew mates you continued down your path. Should you go find Law? Or -looking down at your feet- should you wait till he came to you?

Some time passed as your thoughts continued to run in your head, and you began to help the rest of the crew with the active duties of keeping the vessel in good shape. You spent most of it near Bepo so deep in thought that you didn't pay attention too much; nearly falling over a few times, resulting in the Mink catching you. Finally, Bepo sat you in the navigation room with him, knowing something was clearly on your mind. That and he had noticed the captain hanging over your shoulder a few times, you were oblivious to it.

"Bepo-ya" the cool voice spoke out from the doorway "why don't you go get some dinner." Your head almost shot up as you turned your gaze to the man who spoke.

"Aah, it's that late already? Sorry captain" Bepo quickly spoke.

"What are you apologizing for? Go eat already." The mink nodded quickly and was soon out of the room. Looking back slightly as he left he wondered why the captain didn't instruct (y/n) to eat as well. But he figure it was not his place. After all, he knew Law cared for his crew.

Back in the room, you were in, you pulled your gaze away from the man and down to your entwined fingers. Heart rate began to pick up pace as you heard the first sounds of his footsteps, making their way to you. You didn't know what to say, your throat felt like it was closed over, embarrassment was blocking your every move and this man was to blame after the teasing he put you through.

Cool fingers grazed your shoulder as he stood now next to you. "(Y/n) -ya.." your eyes finally made their way to look up at his face. His hand gently taking hold of your chin to tilt your face upwards, he then descended his lips down, capturing yours in another heated kiss, you could feel his other hand reaching froward, as the one on your chin gave a little tug, pulling you up from your seated position. Parting his lips from yours for just a moment before his fingers lace into the hair the the back your head, pulling you flush against him with the other hand that was around your waist. The kiss was hotter than you thought you could bare, his tongue expertly entered your mouth claiming it as his, as he glided over yours. Pulling away every few minutes you would have a second worth of air, before law would capture your lips in another kiss. 

The room felt hot, and the tight grip you had on the front of his shirt only made you pull him closer. You wanted him to touch you more, you wanted to feel him on every inch of your skin. The hand that was around your waist started to explore more, his fingers felt cool as the slipped under the hem of your top.  His fingers touched your skin making it pebble under his touch. You were Undeniably his. He knew it, and you knew it, you knew the moment you first made eye contact with this man. He had you under his spell. Puking back his lips moved now heading down your neck as he began kissing the tender skin, nipping at it and leaving marks in his wake. His lips felt like warm honey, smooth as the glided over your skin, warm as the pressed into you, and delicious as they pulled a moan from you. His fingers giving you a squeeze in appreciation of the sound.

Griping the hem of your shirt he pulled it swiftly over your head, leaving you in just your bra before him. Having to pull back from you in the action, you got a moment to take in his appearance. He looked no better than you, eyes only half lidded as they hung heavy with lust. His cheeks flushed  a slight pink. Your hands moved on the own helping him to remove his shirt as well before pulling you in once again.  You were like a drug, he thought he had you where he wanted. He now realizes it was you who had him. He wanted you. All of you.

Hands gripped your hips as you felt law lift you, before placing you down; laying you back on one of the the tables. You could feel the harden bulge as it grinding into you. You were sure that you've soaked right though your panties, as the man above you began to kiss down your chest removing your bra As he went. Your back felt the cool surface of the table behind you, which was quite the contrast to the heat of Law's mouth as he captured one of your nipples. One of this hands trailed up, massaging your breast as he lapped the the other. Moans were flowing from you, and you swore you could feel him smirk with each one. His lips soon left your chest as he places them trailing down to your hips, fingers making quick work of your bottoms leaving you fully exposed before your captain. His hands pulling you forward to his face, you could feel his breath before he came in contact with your wet folds. A straggled moan slipping from you, just the idea of what he was doing to you was enough to elicit sweet moans from you. You could feel as his tongue worked you, coming to suck on your clit, making it harder for you to breathe.

Hands shoot out to grasp the dark locks of his hair, pulling him closer to you. You tasted like heaven to Law, as he continues to devour you. Stomach tightening as the familiar feeling began to build up. Your moans becoming more desperate and coming out more like whines. Law began to place the pad of his thumb and began circulating your clit, Finally driving you over the edge as your orgasm hit you. Law lapped up every drop, his couldn't miss anything that you were giving him. He wanted all of you.

Pulling away from you he stood, eyes locked with yours, as you laid displayed out for him in a flushed, heaving mess. You enamoured by him, just as he was with you. his fingers quickly removed his bottoms, and finally his aching erection sprang up as it was freed from the confines of his boxers. He was beautiful, long with a nice girth, and dark tip. You could see the veins that ran up it and you never wanted to taste something so bad.

"On your knees." His voice spoke, fuck it was hot as it sounded heavy with lust, you knew he wanted this just as bad. And as you obeyed him, sliding down on your knees all you could do was watched as he gave himself a few pumps. Law loved seeing you like this, your eyes looking up at him, had his mind racing for you. Hiding his dick towards you, you lick your lips in anticipation. "Fuck." Came his curse as he watched you open your mouth, taking all of him as he pushed forward. Your mouth was warm and wet. You began to bob your head, moving your mouth down his shaft, using a free hand to help with what couldn't fit. Your motions had him crumbling, his eyes never leaving the sight under him. Curses and heaving pants began to leave the man as you worked him, running your tongue along the veins as you went, flicking your tongue over the  tip,  sent him spiralling down into his own releases, and you greedily took it all, swallowing it and coming off his member with a pop sound.

Beef or you could say anything you were once again flushed against the table, this time you could feel the heat of his member as it laid hot and heavy against your pussy. He had you wrist in one hand above your head as he used the other to guide his tip forward. Locking his lips with yours,  you could feel him sliding between your fold  teasingly. Pulling back from the kiss he looked at you once more. 

"What do you want (y/n)- ya?" You could hear the strain in his voice as teased you, and you smirked knowing he was in no better shape than you.

"You. I want you law."

And with those words he finally entered you, filling you with his size and girth completely. You never felt so full before. Pulling his hips back he then thrusted forward, another moan spilling from both of you as he began his relentless thrusts. The sound of skin slapping, along with moans, drove you wild. You could feel him every where, and your sure in the aftermath of it all you'd be left with the beautiful marks as reminders.

You could feel yourself beginning to tighten around him, sucking him into you, pulling moans from him as you felt your self getting close to the edge again. Wrapping your arms under his as you pulled him closer, kissing his neck and leaving your own markings behind, and before long you finally let go feeling the tingles the spread out over you in pure bliss. Law's thrust began to get sloppy, your walls milking him for everything thing he had, coming down with his own orgasm as he filled you. Giving you a couple more thrust to help ride out the last of your orgasms together.

Heavy pants left both of you as you settled in the after glow of the passion you both shared. Your lips kissing his shoulder as you still held him close. Pulling gently away from you, you felt him leave you, and the mess the both of you made was leaking out, a beautiful sight for law, you were completely ravished by him.

Opening your eyes you found yourself no longer in the navigations room laid out on the table But in laws room laid out on his bed. he must of made the switch without noticing, and  as he came close to you, you realize he had clean clothes for you.  Before pulling you into his bed with him. "You're mine. So no more hiding Injuries from me." You wanted to giggle out at him, but held back, now seeing that it bother him not seeing you, or treating you.

"Okay doctor, whatever you say."

The next morning as you made your way to grab some breakfast, the activities from the night before had really worked up an apatite for you. But before you could reach the kitchen. You heard the noise of a disgruntled mink. Looking into the navigations room is when your eyes met with the mess of the room. Maps and paper thrown everywhere's few chairs knocked over from the frantic movement of the two of you. The tables items swiped clean off it, the items laid hazardously around the room.  As Bepo stood the scratching his head in astonishment at how this mess could happen. 

You were gonna enter and offer Bepo that you would clean the mess, you stepped forward into the room. But before Bepo could see you in the door way, a hand pulled you from view. Law. The smirking captain stood before you. As he lean towards you, " why not after breakfast, you can help clean the room. Remember good girls get good rewards hmm, (y/n)-ya." With that he was off to his office, smirk still plastered on his face, this time he  couldn't wait for you daily visit.h

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 117 12
One shots & headcanons about the character's from One Piece. Mostly fluff and humour, with angst only occasionally. Gender neutral reader insert as...
134K 2.1K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...
24.4K 368 41
A collection of One Piece x Reader one shots Enjoy reading! Have a request? Leave it in the comments and I'll do my best! Only rule for now is no NS...
1.6K 30 31
Thirty-one one-shots of One Piece, ranging from romantic to platonic. It specifies in chapter titles. Credit to BittyKimmy13 on Tumblr for the promp...