Creating A Killer ยป Jerome Va...

By MichelleAspelund

This is a story about a mentally and psychically damaged girl named Elena. In a interview Jim Gordon set up f... More

Intro
Intro story
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
The sequel

Chapter twenty four

2.3K 113 17
By MichelleAspelund

At the police station Lee was ready to examine Jerome's body. As she walked into the room where his body had been laid she stopped surprised as she didn't see him laying there anymore. Her eyes slowly moved from the table and down to the floor as something caught her eye. She gasped and froze completely as her eyes widened when she saw a dead police officer laying on the ground covered in his own blood. Then she flinched as suddenly a hand out of nowhere covered her mouth and she felt a cold gun being placed her temple. While feeling terrified, she carefully looked to her side where she to her surprise saw Jerome, alive. He pulled a smile as he looked at her and said: "Boo, HAHAHA." he laughed hysterically.

It took a while but he made her fill him in on everything that had happened as he sat on the counter just relaxing with the gun in his hand.

"So Theo became mayor after all? That idiot! He will regret stabbing me in the back, or neck, to be correct. Gosh it feels weird being alive again, it's pretty crazy right?" he asked her while dangling his feet back and forth like a child.

"Maybe your dreaming. Try shooting yourself." Lee said sarcastically. But Jerome  seemed curious as he looked at his gun before placing it to his head. Lee waited with wide eyes to see if he was actually going to shoot himself or not.

"Nah." he said and to Lee's disappointment took away the gun. She just rolled her eyes and leaned back in the chair crossing her arms.

"So tell me, where is Elena?" he said more serious.

"Don't know, don't care. No one has seen her since the gala. She's probably dead." Lee replied and Jerome gave her a nasty look which made her smirk fade away very quickly. But he was worried about Elena. He knew he had to find her. Oh he could not wait to see the look on her face when she would see him alive once again.

"My baby doesn't give up that easily. Don't worry, she's out there somewhere. And I'll burn this city to the ground trying to find her if i have to." Jerome assured her.

"But tell me more about these fans I've got. They think I'm pretty great?" he asked with a smirk on his face. Lee shook her head and crossed her arms.

"They are a bunch of raving lunatics and idiots." she answered trying to kill his mood. But it only backfired as a grin appeared on his face.

"Lunatics and idiots? Ooo my kind of people." he said as he jumped off the counter standing up straight. But then suddenly his body seemed to be twitching uncontrollably. When it stopped he turned to her and shook his head. 

"Sorry. Still kinda fuzzy." he said and pointed at his head.

"You know I was just reborn. Last year really changed my life thanks to Elena. But I know you, right?" he asked smiling. It was like his mood was constantly switching from serious to more playful.

"Yep." she said wishing it wasn't true.

"Hey, did you and I ever..." he asked placing his gun at his crotch indicating it was his cock. Lee got grossed out by the thought.

"Oh god no." she replied.

"What, gingers not your type?" he joked and laughed a little. But then he grabbed her chin and came closer to her face looking her dead in the eyes.

"I remember, you're Jim Gordon's little twinkie." he said and switched over to a more angry tone.

"Easy." Lee said with her hands up in defense.

"I should kill you, ya know? Jim tried to hurt Elena and I want to show him exactly how it feels." he threatened.

"To be fair, Elena drugged me once, punched me in the face and you guys had me hung up on a spinning wheel and that wasn't as comfortable either." she said in her defense. Jerome let go of her chin and laughed hysterically as he just jumped back to being in a playful mood.

"Oh right, hahaha." 

Then Jerome's eyes widened as his eyes went from Lee and over to the screen from the TV standing in the corner. The timing couldn't be more perfect, because there she was. He smiled and his body suddenly felt warm as he saw Elena's gorgeous face again. But she looked so sad for some reason. So Jerome's smile disappeared and he looked more worried. He didn't like seeing her like this. Why was she so sad?

"I'm Elena. You all might know me as the girl who was kidnapped by Jerome Valeska. I'm here to tell you that he never hurt me. He to your disagreement, saved me. Yes, you heard me right. He actually taught me something that I want to teach you. He said you were all prisoners, and he wasn't lying. They tell you to get a job, pay your taxes, obey the law, act normal, don't look that way, and so on. And guess what? You all do it! And for some reason all of you don't seem to realize it. But Jerome did. And he spoke up." she said into the camera. 

Jerome was so proud of her. He had no words, she had grown so much since he, you know, died. But she just looked different and not it a good way. Her hair wasn't red anymore, she was way more skinny and she did not smile at all. 

"If you want to get out of this prison you have to realize you actually are in one. So do like Jerome did and fight back, speak up! Be free!" she shouted in such a engaging way. Jerome turned to Lee with a grin on his face.

"Isn't she just wonderful?" he said with hearts in his eyes.

"Yeah, really charming..." she answered sarcastically. Jerome took a step forward and leaned down to her with his hands on his back.

"Let's go pay her a visit shall we?" he said and laughed in her ear which made her flinch.

First he stole the dead police man's clothes before he dragged Lee out of the door and into the room where all the cops were working. He pointed his gun up to the roof and pulled the trigger which made everybody jump in fear. They all turned their heads and stared at Jerome like they had seen a ghost, which were almost accurate. He placed his gun to Lee's head which send a gasp threw the room.

"I want a chopper, now. Or else I put a bullet in her pretty little head." Jerome told everyone. They were hesitant at first and it made Jerome angry. So he pointed the gun at one of the cops and he dropped everything in his hands to hold them up in his defense.

"You, take me up on the roof." he demanded and the cop nodded as he was shaking of fear. 

"It's him! It's Jerome...He's back!" he heard someone shout and then he looked at the three cells in the room. Judging by their appearance he assumed they were some of his lunatic fans that Lee told him about. He smirked and thought he could use them to his advantage.

"Let them out." he demanded and the cops listened to him as they opened the cages.

"You, come here." he said to a boy that were dressed like he had when they attacked the bus.  The boy came running to him with a smile on his face. It was like seeing a child who was about to meet Santa at the mall.

"I need you guys to do me a favor." Jerome said smiling viciously as he whispered the boy his commands. The boy was nodding exited.

"Got it?" Jerome wanted to know as he pulled away.  The boy nodded exited and got on his way while the others followed behind him. The cops were too scared of Jerome to try and stop them.

"Those who follow us get a bullet right between their eyes, just like your last commissioner, kapish?" Jerome threatened the cops before they left the room. They got on the roof and the cop Jerome had picket out handed him the key to the chopper with his shaky hand. 

"Thanks." Jerome said with a grin and shot him in the head which made Lee scream as she covered her mouth in shock.

"Let's go." he said inpatient and grabbed her arm before he dragged her against the chopper.

"What?" she asked shocked and tried to resist his grip.

"Duh-uh, I need a hostage? I bet Jim is already there and there's only one thing that will get him to back off." he said with as he forced her inside the chopper. 

***

Everybody started to run in every direction as Jim and the others came storming inside the news station. Bullets flew threw the air but Elena just sat on the counter not even flinching. Basically most of them were shot dead and those that surrendered were arrested. Dwight tried to run but Harvey ran after him and tackled him to the ground. Finally Jim came against Elena with his gun up ready to shoot her right there. He was angry and vengeful after Elena had hurt Lee. He stopped a few feet away looking her in the eyes.

"Hands up where I can see them." he demanded with a harsh tone in his voice. But Elena didn't care at all. She was ready. She had taken her goodbyes with her friends, she had spoken up to the citizens of Gotham with the truth and there was only one thing left to do. She jumped down from the counter and bravely walked against him without any expression on her face. It caught him by surprise as his eyes widened and he placed both his hands on the gun more nervously.

"Not another step, or I will shoot you Elena!" he shouted and she heard him loud and clear, but she didn't stop. She walked until his gun was touching her forehead. He had just used it to kill three others, so why not one more. Tears started to run down her cheeks as she looked at him.

"I'm so sorry Jim...Please, just shoot me. I don't want to live anymore." she cried and Jim looked absolutely confused. He didn't know what to do or say. Deep down he wanted to punish her for hurting Lee, but at the same time he just couldn't. He actually still felt sorry for her after everything.

Meanwhile this happened they totally forgot it was still being sent live to everyone in Gotham. Including to the little TV in the chopper Jerome was flying. He gasped and felt the same type of fear he had the last time Jim held a gun to her head. 

"What is she doing?!" he thought to himself. Panic went threw his body and he quickly turned to Lee and reached out his hand.

"Your phone, now!" he shouted impatient and she struggled to get it out of her pocket with her shaky hands but once she did he grabbed it and found Jim's number.

Jim was still holding the gun to Elena's head and he looked at her as she cried her eyes out.

"I...I don't understand." he stuttered nervously.

Elena kept on crying, but it was only a natural reaction to someone holding a gun to your head. On the inside she felt nothing, just nothing at all. She knew she would have to live life without Jerome and it wasn't worth it. Jim's hands started to shake even more at this point. He didn't see Elena the girl who had murdered a dozen school girls and hurt his girlfriend anymore. He now saw the old Elena that his friend Eric had introduced him to. A girl who had been hurt and abandoned more than any other person he had ever met before. A girl who had cried for help but never been heard. 

Then suddenly his phone started to ring and he with one hand grabbed it placed it to his ear.

"Put that gun down now, or else I will kill Lee right here and right now." he heard a familiar voice say. His jaw almost dropped to the floor and he didn't quite believe what he was hearing first.

"J..Jerome?" Jim asked and Elena's eyes got wider than ever. She stood there and almost forgot how to breathe. Dwight also heard what he said and he smiled exited as Harvey held him down. But Harvey just shot a "what the fuck?" look over at Jim.

"You're supposed to be dead..." Jim said surprised. Jerome laughed maniacally on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah well, I suppose people love me to much to let me stay dead. They want me to kill and spread fear again or whatever. And if you don't lower that gun and let Elena go, I'll start by chopping up your girlfriend and make you find her all over Gotham, piece by piece." Jerome threatened him. Jim instantly took his gun away from Elena's head and looked into the camera that he realized Jerome was watching them threw.

"I'll do anything you say. Just let Lee go." he said worried. Elena slowly turned to the camera as tears fell down her cheek again.

"Jerome?" she whispered as she could barely speak. Jerome smiled as he looked at her on the screen all shocked. 

"Tell my baby to go to the roof, and also give her your gun. As soon as I see her I will let Lee go and we will be out of your way." Jim looked back at Elena. He didn't look happy. But then he took a deep breath and handed her his gun. She just took a step back and looked at him totally confused because she had no idea what was going on. 

Was he playing with her?

"Take it, and go to the roof." he said but she just stood there still confused. Why would he hand her his gun and let her escape just like that?

"TAKE IT!" he shouted impatient and she flinched before she grabbed the gun and ran up against the roof.  Dwight's eyes widened and he panicked as he saw her disappear threw the exit door. He quickly used his elbow and punched Harvey in the face so he fell backwards sobbing in pain. He was quick and ran after Elena and was out of sight before Harvey could stand up and shoot after him. Harvey was about to follow when Jim grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. Harvey turned to him with a "what the fuck are you doing" look.

"Jerome is..alive. And he has Lee, we can't follow or he'll kill her." he said with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you fucking with me? Did he come back? Jesus Christ this city never stops surprising me." Harvey said angrily as he held over his bloody nose.

Elena ran up the stairs with a heavy breath. Her mind could not comprehend what just happened, so she just kept running like she had been told. She ran through the door leading out to the roof. The cold breeze hit her body and she could hear the police sirens surrounding the building. But then it felt like her heart stopped for a second and she gasped as she saw Jerome standing just ten feet away from her smiling. Lee stood beside him crying as she looked terrified with her hands all tied up. But Elena ignored her. He was the only thing she saw. 

She instantly started to cry again and ran as fast as she could over to him to wrap her hands around him. He hugged her tight and almost lifted her off the ground. She pulled away and looked up at him with tears still running from her eyes. She carefully took her shaky hands and placed them on his cheeks just to feel his skin. It wasn't blue or cold like it was when he was dead. No, it was warm and soft like it always had been. His eyes were brighter than ever and his hair was still beautifully red.

"I..I..Is it you? Am I dreaming or is it really you?" she asked as she sobbed. Jerome smiled and nodded as he held her hands that were still on his cheeks.

"I came back for you, Elena. I'm here." he said as he stroke her tears away.  As he touched her she got that amazing feeling in her stomach again which she only got when he touched her.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you! This year has been the worst of my my entire life. I mean I was just about to..." she started, but stopped and looked away instead. Jerome raised an eyebrow as he held her close to him.

"Yes, what were you about to do? I hope you weren't trying to do what it looked like you were doing." he said sounding concerned.

"Forget about that..I just can't believe you're back. I can see you, feel you, hear you." she said and hugged him again. A feeling she hadn't felt in a long long time came back, happiness. Just being in his presence and slowly realizing this wasn't a dream, it made her feel alive again.

"Can..can I go now?" Lee asked and ruined the moment. Jerome pulled away from Elena as he rolled his eyes. 

"Yes, fine. Run back to Jimbo. And say hi from me will ya?" he joked as he pulled out a knife which made her flinch, but he only cut the rope off her hands.

"And just for fun, say I give you five seconds to get out of our face or I'll shoot you, okay?" he said and smiled. Lee's eyes widened and her body froze.

"One.." he started and she realized she wasn't moving. So she ran as fast as she could against the door before she disappeared out of sight. Jerome turned back to Elena and he got happy when he saw her smile again.

"I've missed your crazy ass." she said and passionately smashed her lips onto his. He placed his hand in her hair as he kissed her back with enough force to show he had missed her too.

"Let's get outta here before Jim shows up and kills the fun, like always." Jerome laughed as they got into the chopper. When they were about to take off they heard someone scream "Wait for me!"

They both turned to their side and saw Dwight running as fast as he could against the chopper. He stumbled a couple of times as he approached them. 

"Who the hell is that?" Jerome asked with a raised eyebrow.

Elena let out a sigh.

"Your biggest fan." she said and shook her head.

He's back, yay! And ready to take down Gotham once again. It's going to be exiting!

-Michelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 15 17
An innocent girl, who went through years of abuse from her father after she killed her mother, finally killed someone she hated. When she runs to the...
14.9K 358 20
(BOOK ONE ) Young High school girl gets caught up with City's Most wanted serial killer Jerome Valeska. Together they over come boundaries, destroy t...
210K 5.3K 59
(Y/n) Gordon is the daughter of a good man in Gotham City. What happens when she falls into links with a maniac by the name of Jerome Valeska? When J...
40.8K 849 23
Jerome and (female) Reader are best friends (idk if they will develop a relationship) Jerome is 19 and killed his father instead of his mother, ha...