Ice Fantasy : Loyal Companion

By DrPinkOrchid

What lies in Cherry Blossom Hill was something more unexpected than anyone could ever think. There was someth... More

Authors Note
Birth
Unexpected
Welcome To Rue Xen City
Protection
Request
Collaboration
Reborn Immortal
Mortal Realm
Hidden Secrets
Settling In
Meeting with Best Friend
Healing
Bonding
Mysterious Old Woman
Unsettled Buisness
Welcome Back Dear Friend
Proper Friendship
Coronation
The Past Of The Lost Brothers
Taste of Fire
Falling In Love Unwillingly
Unforgettable Love
Forced To Be Brothers
Black Fog
I Am Your Father
Unusual Help From The Foe
Confession
Unclear
Unclear pt2
Dreams Are Like Reality
Unconditional Love
Blinded
New Start
The Blessings & The Curse
Planning Ahead
Preparing For The Ice Queen
Wedding Day
Saints & Sinners
Severe Punishment
Promise Breaker
Grandmother's Return
Troubled Sea
Faithfully Attached
Two Strings
Torture
Oath
Pregnancy
Battle Between Two Hearts
Festival Of Life
Revealed
Love Will Restore
Eaten By Guilt
Accepting Fate
Love As Sakura
Traitor
Attack Of The Fire Tribe
Prison Break
Last Battle For The Lotus Flower
New Beginning
Till We Meet Again
The End

Manipulating The Devouring Spirit Sword

1K 35 0
By DrPinkOrchid

Spending her days at the Kingdom, she had gotten many relationships among the clansmen. Everyone had loved Pink Orchid and loved her way of setting things up with her creativity. Not only was she staying in the palace for buisness but she even lended her hand around the Kingdom for those who needed help.

She was happy that she slowly gaining trust with the Ice clan and they all called her one of there own not just any outsider. Ka Suo watched Pink Orchid from above as he cheekily smiled. He had never seen anyone who was willing to help these people randomly in need, maybe the Kingdom guardians but none who were like her,  his feelings towards her was a bit unsettled. Maybe he was just so lonely without Li Luo that he was second doubting himself.

"Li Luo..." He said to himself.

Putting the heavy box down, Pink Orchid huffed from the sweat from that formed, resting herself on the box the male then mocked her.

"Aiyah, I bet my wife can carry this longer than you"

Clicking her tongue , her eyes gazed up at the Ice Man as she responded teasingly.

"Then why isn't she here helping you?"

Smirking at her own response the Ice Man was wordless, flustered in embarrassment he then proceeded to set up his shop.

"I was messing with you Pink Orchid, you didn't have to be so rude" He said leaving Pink Orchid to laugh.

Ka Suo eye creased when he remembered the day she rescued him, why did the fairy's wanted her so bad? Each time if he even go near her the fairy's go crazy and turns Ka Suo against her. It really never happened to anyone lately but just her. He was just only craving for her.
He didn't want that to happen to his new friend and he has to avoid her with all cost.

"Alright, I am finished for the day, if you need me. You know where I am" Pink Orchid patted the Ice Man back while he continued to thank her.

Smiling to herself she had looked up to see Ka Suo just above, waving at the prince he just frozen in spot and hurried off to avoid her.

"Strange," she thought to herself, deciding to follow him she had climbed up the stairs to catch up with him.

"Ka Suo!"

Ka Suo heard her call but he dare not to look back, turning the corner he nearly fell when he bumped into Pink Orchid.

"How did you-?"

"Its called teleportation, What's wrong? I haven't seen you a couple of days and now you want to avoid your new friend?" She mocked.

Ka Suo wanted to stay but he couldn't, the fairy's will awaken if they sense her.

"I have to go, please don't follow me" Sliding himself past her, it only took a whiff of her scent to awaken them, feeling his body being tooken over, Ka Suo tried to fight it off but seem to fail as always.

"CHERRY BLOSSOM! YUMMY SOUL"

"GET HER SOUL WE NEED IT!"

"LAST DESCENDANTS WISH"

Forming the aura from the fairy's ,Ka Suo had turned and attacked Pink Orchid in spot, sensing the attack Pink Orchid immediately blocked his hit before dodging every move he had made, he was surprising very fast but not faster than her. Watching his hand reaching towards her face she had grabbed a hold of it and pushed him back in full force. Pink Orchid didn't want to hurt Ka Suo but she also didn't want to be beaten either.

The battle between the two took a moment, she didn't have the right time to paralyze him. As soon as his body slowed down from exhaustion that's when she had the chance.

Casting her paralyze spell she had thought wrong, charging towards Ka Suo he then grabbed her arms from defense. Feeling her energy getting sucked rapidly, Pink Orchid groaned from his strength as he held her, twisting her arms along with her body. Pink Orchid had broken free from his grip and hurried and recast her spell , watching the hunger in Ka Suo eyes she charged back at him and paralyzed him with her touch.

His body was stiffened and his eyes was deadly, taking Ka Suo back to her room she had sat the Prince down who was struggling in anger. This was her chance to speak with the fairy's and try to manipulate them.

Charging up her left over aura she then kneeled right in front of the prince while she smirked bitterly before him. Pink Orchid started to tease them with her scent as she teased them.

"Is this what you want fairy's?" Waving it around in front of Ka Suo face the fairy's answered quickly without any doubt.

"Yes! We want you! And when we get our hands on you, we will be happy and full forever!!"

Pink Orchid scoffed to herself as she made stood back up, they really had the nerve to threaten her. Placing her hands just behind her back she then spoke to the fairy's.

"Would you do anything to get my soul ?"

Another fairy then spoke up as she squirmed with joy trying to fight off the other fairy's inside,

"YES YES WE WOULD!!! GIVE US YOUR SOUL!"

"I don't know if you guys even deserve it. I could lend you guys and feed you but you will have to give back in return"

All the fairy's started to laughed at her , was she really testing them when she is the one who need to be worried.

"YOU ARE ONE PITIFUL IMMORTAL! YOU CANT TRICK US THAT EASILY!"

Pink Orchid smirked at the fairys response, pulling out the pin that was in her hair she had raised it to her palms and wounded herself. Ka Suo started to glow as the fairy's drove crazy.

"IT SMELLS SO GOOD! "

"LET US HAVE A TASTE!"

"SO HUNGRY!"

"Then get out of Ka Suo body and have some " she said as they all desperately cried out.

"WE CANT COME OUT! WE HAVE TO BE SUMMONED BY THE DEVOURING SPIRIT SWORD TO ENTER BACK IN!"

"BUT THE OWNER HAS TO KILL KA SUO TO TAKE US OUT!"

The owner? Who was the owner of the sword? This situation could never get easy. Either way if she tried to save Ka Suo it would be very risky. Thinking to herself she then thought of a plan.

"Then I will have to force you all out" Pink Orchid said.

Ka Suo slowly turned back to his own self as he sadly looked at Pink Orchid 

"I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you"
Pink Orchid shook her head as she step towards him.

"Ka Suo, it's not your fault. Don't  be sorry. You won't harm me at all." Smiling at him to reassure him, his eyes slowly close from the exhaustion as he fainted right from the spot.

Tucking Ka Suo in, he seem to be getting weaker and thinner. Ka Suo used to be more motivated more powerful than he is now. It made her sick to her stomach how the brothers path had to end.

Turning to leave the room, she was stopped at Ka Suo's Grip, looking down at his hand she then looked at him who was still unconscious as she held until his hands.

"Li Luo..." He whispered. He continued on whispering the mortal name. Pink Orchid sighed and loosen the grip of his hand.

"Li Luo, come back. I need you"

Watching him beg for the mortal girl she placed Ka Suo hands back to his side as she laid her hand on his forhead.

"Hang in there Ka Suo," leaving him behind, she closed the door just behind her.

Jumping to her feet she had met Yong Kong Shi from outside , pursing her lips she had straighten herself as she couldn't get a grip of  Ying Kong Shi. From the weirdest part of the days he had to pop up out of the blue and scare her.

"What's going on?" Ying Kong Shi asked.

"The fairy had started to act up again and tried to attack me. So I managed to put him to sleep" she said as she looked over her shoulders.

Ying Kong Shi stared at her for awhile before entering inside the room . Landing his eyes on his brother,Ying Kong Shi hurried to his brothers side as he checked on his temperature.

Looking over his shoulders , he then got back up again and sighed. His brothers condition seemed to worsen each day and there was nothing he could do. Ying Kong Shi wanted to get angry , he wanted to blame himself for the cause of this. If he had just died in the mortal realm  his brother wouldn't go through this.

"Ying Kong Shi, everything will be alright. Trust in him as he trust in you. Don't ever put yourself at fault"

Ying Kong Shi bitterly laughed at her as he just glared at her, it sounded more easy than she though it be. Sitting and beliveing wouldn't help make his brother feel better or regain his Spiritual Powers back. He had to find a way to get it back and if he had to take a risk for it he will.

"You think it's that easy?" Ying Kong Shi said coldy as he gritted his teeth.

Pink Orchid knew better, he knew what Ying Kong Shi was going through but all she can do was to coat him and try to get him to not do anything more threatening.

"Please, just trust in him" Pink Orchid said once again as she stared at the Ice Prince.

Ying Kong Shi didn't know the woman's motives and he didn't know what she meant but he had felt a little bit of hope since she said it with sincerely. Standing before the woman he then turned his back towards her and sat back alongside his brother as he watched over him.

"I won't let you down Ying Kong Shi, just believe "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 2.6K 170
Follow the story of Tianlian Liu Shu, a tree who didn't know anything at first and struggles to survive and extend her roots through the cosmos. The...
46.3K 1.4K 15
Started: April 3, 2018 Finished: April 7, 2018 ----- Struggling and alone after leaving her home Lianhua undertakes a rite of passage in entrance to...
359 69 7
A spirit hunter forced to drop his swords and instead pick up silks and tea cups. Bending himself over backwards to satisfy the hard to please spirit...
1.3K 91 8
Baili Hongyi must uncover a crime against the empress and for that he sneaks into the library of the sacred Jiuyi Mountain. He is discovered by Shi Y...