My Mafia Lover | Lai Guanlin ✔

By buttellabutt

*LAI GUANLIN* He was cold, heartless, ruthless and arrogant. That's how people described him since he's the m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Thank you! 💖💖
Author's Note (Important!)

Chapter 2

1.9K 66 26
By buttellabutt

Mina

I woke up as the alarm rang beside me. I rubbed my eyes and got up as I opened my eyes. I looked at the time, 7.00am.

I got out of the bed and did a good stretch. I removed my clothes and went to have a good shower.

After getting ready, I tied my hair up to a messy bun and went to the mirror to look at myself.

Still ugly as always.

I went out of my room and went downstairs and to the kitchen and all of the maids were there.

After making food for breakfast, we had to wait for them. Me and Jiwoo were talking and laughing about some stuffs when suddenly the men came in, making the kitchen silent.

I swallowed my saliva as they went to the table. I realised that Guanlin wasn't there. Probably he was busy...

It was already 8.05am and the sun is rising. I stared at the window, trying to make time pass. I realised at how beautiful the garden was as the sun shone on them.

After the men left, we decided to eat since we were really hungry and before I took my food, Jiwoo stopped me.

"Wait...before you eat, do you mind giving this food to Guanlin at his office?" She asked. My heart started to beat faster at his name. "If you mind then it's okay-"

"No I don't mind..." I said quickly and straightforwardly. Woah since when did I speak like that?

"Hmm...okay then..." She said and smiled. I took the food and went up to his office

I stood in front of his office door. My heart was beating violently in my chest with fear. I took a deep breath before twisting the knob and pushed it open.

Guanlin was busy looking through some papers at the corner of the room. He turned around and looked at me and pointed to the table. I put it on the the table and was about to leave when his low voice stopped me.

"Did I ask you to leave?"

My eyes widened and swallowed my saliva as I slowly turned around. He was looking at me with a hard look on his face.

He put his hands in his pockets before walking towards me. He stopped infront of me and stared at me, his face expressionless.

"Did I?" He asked, his voice a little bit impatient. He looks like a guy who might explode within a second. I nodded my head, so soft that he might've missed it.

It was just silence. It wasn't a good one. It feels like it's killing you so bad that you just wanna get out of that room.

It felt like hours since he said a word. He was just staring at me, his face still the same. I wonder whether did he ever smile in his life? If he did, that would be the best day ever.

After a long ass silence, he finally spoke. "Do not do that again." He said firmly, making my body shook. "Do you understand?" He growled.

I remember those words. Jihoon would always use that when I break his rules. Those times...

When I didn't respond to him, he rolled his eyes and bent down to my height. Both of our faces were near each other. I sucked in a shocked breath as I just stared at him with my wide eyes.

"Do you understand?" He repeated but in a husky tone. I quickly nod and looked at him with fear. His corner lip went up, making a smirk. "Good." He said in that same tone and stood in his full height.

To be honest, that was...sexy...

Mina shut up!

He cleared his throat, bringing my attention back to him. "Anyway...I need to ask you a few questions since I don't know you very well"  My heart stuttered at his words. Is he gonna ask me weird questions or?

"Is your name really...Jung Mina?" He asked, looking down at me. My eyes went a little bit bigger because of shock but I tried to change it to a normal expression.

Fear started to course through my body, making my hands sweat. My heart started to beat very fast until it wants to break through my ribcage.

I clenched my hands together before speaking. "Y-Yes..." I looked down. I didn't want to see his face. The more I look at him, the more I would be scared.

There was a silence in between us. "Are you sure?" He asked in a confused tone and I felt him tilting his head down at me.

Does he know who I am? Does he know where I'm from? I hope not. I mean, he's not a mafia right?

I removed the questions that was filling all over my head and came back to reality. I hated how I have to put a lie on top of a truth but I have no other options.

I clenched my hands together and closed my eyes tightly, hoping that he doesn't know my real surname. "Yes..." I said firmly this time although I felt my voice trembling a bit. He wouldn't notice it. Right?

He nodded as he became silent. I opened my eyes and my breath let out a silent 'whoosh'. I don't think he would notice that too.

"How old are you?" He asked. His eyes still on me. Why did he ask this question all of a sudden?

"16..." I said and slowly looked up to him. I could see the shock in his eyes but blinked it off.

He looked thoughtful for a second before going back to his hard expression. "I'm sure that a young person like you had something before you got this job" He said. "where were you before this?"

That question scared me the most that I could even hear my heart beating in my ears. A lump started to form in my throat and I started to sweat.

I don't even know why am I scared of him. Probably his face. He looks like a mafia but I don't think he is. If not I would know.

I put my hand on my chest and rubbed it, trying to calm myself down. I decided to tell the truth but make the sentence as simple as possible. I'm sure that he wouldn't know.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I escaped from my home...and I found this job..." I stuttered. My hands went into fists as I dig my nails into my palms.

There was silence around us. I stared at the ground while Guanlin just stared at something. His warm finger touched the bottom of my chin and pushed it up, making me face him.

I don't know why but when he touched my skin, it made me calm down. I didn't feel scared anymore. I felt...free?

We were staring at each other. Brown against brown. I could see emotions in his eyes.

After what seems like hours, he blinked his eyes and there wasn't any emotions in them. I felt weirded out after what just happened.

I looked at him as he stared at the floor. "Go" I heard him say in his low voice which made me flinch. I walked briskly out of the door and let out a relief sigh as I went down to the kitchen.

Guanlin

I heard her footsteps move quickly until it faded away. I was thinking about what she said and I'm starting to think that one of them is a lie.

Her name, Jung Mina. I feel like there's something wrong with her name. The way she says it is like she's scared. So scared that I might know something about her name.

From what I'm guessing, I think her name is Mina. I feel like it's her surname. She might be hiding her surname...

From what she said about her life, I feel like it is true. But she's not being specific. From looking at her face, she might be hiding something about her past too.

I'm a mafia. I've been through a lot of these so of course I know what is a lie and what isn't.

How am I suppose to find more infomation about her? I have to ask Daniel for help.

But I decided to wait until tomorrow. Maybe I can get more infomation. Who knows...

I let out a breath through my nose as I went back to my seat. My back laid on the backrest as I thought about something.

What if I...played with her? Like a piano?

I imagined my c*ck f*cking her tight pussy and my c*ck hardened at the thought.

I smirked at the thought. Like honestly, who wouldn't feel like playing her when she has such great body?

I realised at what was I thinking and changed my smirk to a hard expression. What was I thinking?

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I whispered to myself as I rubbed my temples in fustration.

******

Hi...I didn't publish it on time. Sorry :D

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2.2K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...
239K 6.4K 27
Jeon y/n, she works in a cafe and lives her life normally. When Kim Taehyung the most dangerous mafia laid his eyes on her she became his. He vow to...
126K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
97.9K 3.5K 36
Cover created by @Vhen-_- Itzy, born from rich families yes, but money isn't the answer to all their problems. Tired and just wanting escape. TXT, a...