No girls allowed 3 (Jaeyong)

Galing kay littleLion4321

When superstar rapper Taeyong cancels his world tour without a warning his boyfriend Jaehyun needs to find ou... Higit pa

0.
Intro
1. Under arrest
2. Naughty superstar
3. Invitation
4. Mask ball
5. Red dress
6. Past
7. Hiding-game
8. Mark's best song
9. A house on the hills
10. Sleepless
11. Bad news
12. Never mind
13. The word that changed everything
14. Photoshoot
15. Where?
16. Mark's secret
17. 3 a.m.
18. House
19. Mess
20. Artistic vision
21. Volcano Jae
22. Nickname
23. The worst paparazzo
24. Audition
24. Jaeyong's journey
25. Endless love
26. Phone
27. Drawing
28. Milestones
29. Cat and mouse game
31. Mission
32. Pizza
33. Little assistant
34. Harbor
35. Everyone's business
36. Family membef
37. Deal
38. Love letters
39. Daddy
40. What is straight
41. Two hundred thousand
42. The brown envelope
43. Dalli
44. Tightly
45. Goodnight stories
46. Toxic
47. Dream team
48. Storm
49. Delusional
50. Special
51. Three flags
52. Home
53. What is a date
54. Red box
55. Play
56. Honeymoon
57. Party guests
58. Running
59. Sicheng's song
60. Careless
61. Jealous
62. The shadiest bar down the beach
63. Mr. Moon
64. Hourglass
65. Traces in the sand
66. Rescue mission
67. A story after midnight
68. Right there
69. Body like the ocean
70. Diving
71. Exposure
72. Behind the scenes
73. Pandas in love
74. Artists' family
75. Public humiliation
76. Lullaby
77. R words
78. Frog and fox
Author's note

30. New friend

3.2K 233 266
Galing kay littleLion4321

"Good morning sir," said the boy so Jae nodded.

He looked towards Renjun who's eyes lit up.

"Jae?" he asked.

"Hi I came to see how you afe," said Jae taking a chair for himself then sitting next to Renjun's bed.

"Better?" said the boy.

"Hefe that's fof you," Jae placed the sheep on the duvet causing Renjun's eyes to glitter even more.

"Oh how cute," he said pulling the sheep to him cuddling into it he smiled wider his snaggletooth showing.

"What happened?" asked Jae.

"I was afraid you will take me away and my parents will never find me and suddenly I felt so terrible," said Renjun turning his head from Jae.

"Fenjun I don't want you to be sad because of me. If you don't want I'll leave," said Jae.

Renjun looked at him with very scared big eyes.

"It's youf choice if you want to live in my family," said Jae seriously.

Renjun's tiny body trembled he squeezed the sheep tighter.

"You know I still have my pafents but it's like if I didn't," said Jae so suddenly. "My mom is a teffible pefson she thfew me out of the house I gfew up in when I was bafely 18 just because she found out I'm dating Taeyong, and my fathef did nothing to stop hef," Jae lowered his head. "Pafents afe not ideal, they've just people, they'fe making a lot of mistakes."

He felt a little hand tangling on his palm so he rubbed his thumb over it.

He looked up to see Renjun's burning eyes still watching him with curiosity and fear and hope, but it was some different type of hope one that made his heart burst out with love.

"The tfuth is I want you to be in my family, because I feally like you but it's up to you."

"Can Dalli come too?" asked Renjun.

"Who is Dalli?" asked Jae.

"Dalli my new friend," Renjun cuddled to the sheep.

"Coufse thefe's place fof Dalli," Jae stretched his hand our caressing over Renjun's hair.

But in this moment he heard a loud sniff behind him. He turned to see Taeyong who as standing in the middle of the room crying huge tears rolling down his face.

"Taeyong," whispered Jae stunned but Taeyong muttered sorry then ran out.

"Why is your boyfriend crying when he saw me?" asked Renjun scared.

"No he's just, just emotional," Jae tried his best to not to burst out into tears himself.

He took Renjun's little hand caressing it while the boy was smiling to him cuddling to Dalli.

Some long moments later the door opened again and Taeyong came in he had dried his face but it was still red.

"Sorry for that, hi Renjun I'm Taeyong," he said stopping next to them his hand laid on Jae's hair while he caressed it lovingly.

"So you can speak r?" asked the boy.

"Yes," Taeyong was still pale but Jae grinned.

"So what do you think?" asked Jae looking at Taeyong who seemed to be short from breaking out into tears again.

"Now I understand," he muttered.

Jae squeezed his hand feeling something filling his chest with so much love.

"Gentlemen visiting time is over," said a nurse coming inside.

"No don't go!" begged Renjun squeezing Jae's hand.

"We'fe in the city will visit you evefy day, just make sufe to come out of hefe the quickest you can ok," said Jae caressing Renjun's hair again.

"Bye Renjun," said Taeyong waving to the boy who began to cry cuddling into the sheep.

It broke Jae's heart but they needed to leave the room, out on the corridor Taeyong took Jae in a close hug as there were no words needed.

Taeyong's lawyers met them in the evening they said it won't be easy even with the money and connections they had. Renjun was struggling with some psychosomatic probably some never diagnosed neurosis, they were a gay couple not even married. The perspectives were cloudy. Jae couldn't eat much or sleep much. He had called Taeil and Doyoung telling them about Renjun, they were stunned, Doyoung told him it's a lost battle while Taeil encouraged him to fight for the boy. Lauren who had called late at night was so excited she told his she can't wait to meet Renjun she was sending Jae all her positive thoughts telling she's keeping her fingers crossed for him. Sicheng, who was less miserable after Yuta was back told Jae he will take care of the company so Jae shall take as much time as he needed to make the adoption legal.

Jae was very tired but he visited Renjun in the hospital the next day to find out the boy was send back to the orphanage. Jae boiled over couldn't they just tell them. Taeyong was driving as Jae was way too nervous again and soon they stormed the head's office, the woman looking at them as if they were the last guests she wanted to have.

"Can't you call we'fe back ffom the hospital!" said Jae.

"The kid is ok," she muttered. "Besides it's not the time for you to take the papers into the court, the curator refused the addition," she said.

"What!" Jae hit the desk with his fist.

"She also saw the child this morning it wasn't even necessary to take it to a doctor in the first place. The child has some mental problems, so the curator is thinking about sending it to some mental illnesses facility," she added.

Jae was ready to jump at the lady and choke her but Taeyong grabbed his arm begging him to calm down.

"I've spoken to my layers they have already applied for a legalization of the adoption," he said his voice stone cold.

"Oh that's not what you should have done you should have discussed it with us before, I mean we don't want problems you're public persons," she added.

"Can I see Fanjun?" asked Jae.

"No, it's better for you to find a different child," said the lady. "There are so many children out there."

"It's not just about any child!" shouted Jae but Taeyong pulled him out of the room to the corridor.

"Arguing won't help ok, let me handle it. Sit and wait!" said Taeyong through clenched teeth.

He returned to the office while Jae was doing rounds along the corridor. He tried to listen at the door but he couldn't distinguish the words so he walked downstairs then straight towards the room where he had seen Renjun for the first time, he heard cries and scrams coming from it so he hurried his steps pushing the door open to see a woman hitting the crying and struggling Renjun with a stick.

Thank you so much for your support and all the kind words.

What do you think about the chapter, Taeyong finally meeting Renjun? What about the scene Jae walked in? What will happen?

Much <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43.4K 2.6K 20
[sequel to Good Thing] Jaehyun made a promise to Taeyong that he would save him. He has mostly succeeded. The broken boy is slowly healing once more...
25.2K 1.2K 17
❝i forgot they were sleeping over tonight, go hide!❞ © hnymooon, 2020. » lowercase; english » completed [started : 09/01/20] [ended : 11/29...
1.3M 88.4K 92
After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy who dreams of becoming a singer, but can...
11K 659 30
"You loved me back then, but what about now?" In which Taeyong is unfortunately reunited with his first love years after their bitter and messy break...