A Collection of My Thoughts |...

By potato_mustache

Highest Rank in Poetry: #18 This is a collection of poems and prose that I wrote. Inspired by Lang Leav's Mem... More

Introduction
To You
Blame
Is It Wrong
Love is a Crime
Disaster
Sunset
No
Sea
Strangers
Lie
The Knife
Beauty
Unlike the Books
Introvert
Take Me Away
Wait
Eraser
Girls
The Rose
Endurance
I Cry
Trick
Depression
Not Supposed To
Crush
I'm Fine
What do you think?
Schizophrenia
Milky Way
I Want To Hurt Myself
Burden
Baby Blue Bird
A Loyal Companion
Sad Love Song
Lost
Love Letter
Silence
Paper Cuts
The Second Truth
Bullying Is Never Okay
Anxiety
Decision
The Girl In The Mirror
Promise
Eyes
Darts
Lyricist
So Beautiful
Secrets
Photograph
The Masquerade
Anger
Names
Suicide
Fatigue
The Musical
Fate
Broken
The Ocean
I'm Sorry
Can't Forget
The Little Mermaid
Twenty
Regret
Tears
Redeem
Help
Don't Be Afraid
Those Childhood Days
That Would Be Pleasant

The Sweater

1K 21 0
By potato_mustache

I miss you so much.

Those few words entered my mind as I stare at the nostalgic piece of clothing hanging loosely in my closet.

I remember. I remember everything.

The way he smiled at me as his strong arms wrapped itself around me, refusing to let go. The warmth that spreads every time we sit on the couch, all cuddled up together. I remember his scent. A mixture of sweet vanilla and cinnamon, an unmistakable hint of peppermint present. I remember him. I remember everything.

I reach out to touch the fabric. As my hands go closer more pictures of him flash in my mind and with every click of each photograph, sharp needles prickle my heart. It feels soft as the brown cloth brushed across my fingers.

Why is this still here? I should've thrown it away the moment he had left. I should've but something inside always had to stop me from doing so.

I remember that day. That day when I visited his house. That day when he had accidentally spilled a drink on my shirt. Apple Juice to be exact. The panic had quickly spread across his face as he frantically apologized to me. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I could hear his words in my head.

I smile a little to myself at the memory. I close my eyes. This should end. I should throw it away. Just like what he did. Just like when he threw me away. That sweater should leave. Just like when he had left me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 252 27
accident na mangyari makipag talik ako sa lalaki, dahil sa kalasingan ko at pagiging broken ko, hindi ko alam na sya pala ang isang professor ko comp...
5.7K 220 34
I am not a writer and this is not a story. These are just few floating thoughts of mine.
1.2K 367 40
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
16.6K 1.6K 66
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...