HIS - Book 2-(mxm)

By Lonesome_Fire

Second book in the Omega series. The story continues for Ezra, Cody, Troye and William. Ezra, recently disc... More

CHAPTER 1 : Forget / Wilson Roth
CHAPTER 2 : Blood Locked
CHAPTER 3 : A Box & Wilson Roth
CHAPTER 4 : The Note
CHAPTER 5 : Make Better
CHAPTER 6 : California
CHAPTER 7 : California *Part 2*
CHAPTER 8 : California *Part 3*
CHAPTER 10 : Liar
CHAPTER 11 : You And I And The Council
CHAPTER 12 : Verdict
CHAPTER 13 : Happy People
EPILOGUE : Ahreane

CHAPTER 9 : The Truth

3.3K 235 3
By Lonesome_Fire

Cody

This woman was giving blow after terrible blow I tell you.

"He even married me before your grandmother spelled him." She admits. "I had his child too." She smiled fondly.

"That makes no sense." She nodded.

"Your father Ezra,is Icarus' heir." She said,"After the spell,Icarus didn't know me,he couldn't tell wrong from right everything was just Mia to him. Then he revoked our marriage. So to everyone,it didn't exist." She took a deep breath. "Anyway. Mia and Wilson fell in love and being so young,dumb things were done."

The image showed Mia and Wilson running and looking about frantically as thunder boomed overhead. They were frightened by something,or rather some one.

"We have to get out of here!" Mia screamed as lightning strikes the ground beneath her. She screamed and pulled Wilson.

"We have no time,Mia. He's already found us!" Wilson yelled,pulling her to a stop. The two stared into each others eyes with so much love,regret and anguish. "Running won't get us anywhere."

"It can at least give us a fighting chance!" She screamed at him."please! I can't lose you! I already lost someone I love,I can't lose you too!"

"I will always be with you,Mia. " Wilson smiled softly,stroking her cheek. "You and I were destined to be together. I will be with you wherever you go. Always." He held up his pinky and linked it with hers. Their foreheads touched briefly.

"Get away from her!" A new voice boomed viciously. "She is mine! I will have her right now!" Icarus's flaming red hair bellowed in the growing wind as he thrust his hand out,knocking Wilson yo the side. "Come here,Mia!" He ordered viciously. His head was twitching to the side periodically like he was trying to get something out of his head.

"No,Icarus!" She screamed. "This is wrong! You don't want me! Go back to the woman you love,please! Let us be!" She sobbed and a bolt of lightning hit the ground beneath her and she fell in fear.

"I will have you,Mia. You are mine! Forever." Icarus asserted,his head twitching. "And if you don't want me,you don't get to have him." Icarus lifted his hand which elegantly twirled around and a bolt of lightning with wisps of fire speed through the air towards Wilson, grabbing hold of his chest.

Wilson screamed out in agony as he hovered through the air.

"No!!"

I felt my heart break as Wilson dropped onto the ground limply. Icarus had disappeared then.

"No," Mia's eyes where wide with grief as she looked up to the sky and screamed."No! No!No!" She held her mate in her arms.

"Oh,honey." A soft husky voice sounded. "As terrible as it is,how about we just go home?" A woman with amber hair and pale brown eyes hummed.

"How could you let this happen?" Mia questioned breathing heavily and staring down the pale figure of Wilson. "I trusted you!"

"Trusted? Oh honey,how terrible for you." She continued on as though everything was notmal."If you had only listened to me,oh well. Boo ho,we've cried,come on,you have a wedding in only 24 hours." The woman beamed.

Mia looked up a newfound anger in her eyes.

"I hate you!" She stood. "Ever since Fiona left you have been nothing but a savage power hungry bitch! And you know what? I am done!" Mia sobber,holding her stomach. "I am so done with you mother! I never want to see your despicable face again. Not until you die!"

She thrust her hands out and a beam of white light hit her mother. The woman screamed and disappeared.

"Coward!" Mia yelled out into the empty forestry. She fell to her knees beside Wilson. "I can't live with out you." She cried and laid her hand over Wilson's heart. She began to chant.

"She commuted the ultimate crime." Josephine said as we all looked at Wilson whose eyes opened abruptly. "She brought the dead to life."

________

Troye

I have searched for a good week and nothing. I couldn't find my mother anywhere. There was no trace of her at all. I slumped in the couch with a frown and I realised how hopeless I really was.

I felt my eyes burn then.

"Don't cry,don't cry," I chanted but with no such luck. I sobbed,like a little child I sobbed my heart out. I curled into myself on the couch and cried like the stupid boy I am.

There was no helping us,there was no fixing the barrier between our bond. There was no hope.

"Sshhh,mommy is here,don't cry my little angel," a small soft hand touched my cheek.

"Mommy?" I blinked and sat up fast. Her dark hair was fading and I could see wisps of white as she gazed upon me with a small smile.

"I'm here,baby,I'm here." I couldn't help the fresh new tears which came gushing out as I fell into her arms.

"Oh mommy." She soothed my breaking heart by rubbing my back and next thing I knew I was asleep.

I had a dream. It was brief but it was like all my other dreams,it held hope and love as it was a moment shares between my mate and I. I woke when he and I shared another sloppy kiss full of passion and longing. For a moment it felt so real. I never wanted to wake up.

"You need to leave,alright. No is not the time." I heard my mothers tired voice whisper.

"Please,I just need to see him. I won't touch him I swear."

"You wouldn't have to,but please,just go." The the door slammed and I caught a hint of a scent I found comfort in.

"You didn't have to make him leave." I voiced out my voice cracking.

"Oh,but I did,here," she handed me a cup of cocoa.

"Thanks," I sipped it cautiously.

"So,hear you've been looking for me." I hold onto the warm cup and study my mother. She suddenly looked older,much less happier,not that she was ever a bowl of sunshine,but still. Her green eyes were dull and...lonely.

"Where have you been?" I asked her and she sighed.

"With your grandma."

"Why? Mommy, she tried to kill Ezra,why are you still talking to her?" I hears my voice rising and she winced.

"She's my mother," I shook my head.

"Really? That is all you are going to say?" I stared at her as though she was unrecognisable. "What is happening,ma?"

"So many things,my love." She mumbled. "So many." She had a hint of a smile as she twirled her hair mindlessly.

I knew then that she wasn't going to tell me much of anything so I sat back and I stared at her and it dawned on me that,she just might be losing her mind,slowly,but surly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 32.1K 32
Book 1 - Gyres of Hunger (MxM) A world that has divided citizens into different classes, there's people who rule and people who follow. Ezekiel is s...
1.9M 73.6K 34
After two years of being ruthlessly bullied, Bellamy's parents decided it would be a good idea to pluck the boy from his school and throw him into a...
1.3M 43.6K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...
718K 20.4K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...