South Park x reader (back on...

By Ruby2829

Come on down to South Park and meet some friends of mine More

Cartman x little girl
Tutorting (Kyle x reader)
Requests!!
Kenny x child! Reader
Kyle x neko reader!
Cartman x Taken! Reader
Michael (curly goth) x reader
{Stan x reader} Distraction
Cartman x suicidal reader
Kenny x reader {Highly Requested}
Requests!!! Read below!!
Michael(curly goth) x scene reader
Cartman x abused! Reader
Pete x reader {addiction}
Pete x trouble maker reader
{Class skipping} Kenny x Reader

{The Act} Randy Marsh x Reader

1.8K 29 33
By Ruby2829

It was a cold day in South Park, the usual weather.
The snow was falling, the sky was grey, and here I was sitting on my porch with a heavy sigh.

My pondering thoughts about life were interrupted by the sound of yelling.

Of course, it was arguing coming from the marsh household. Randy was yelling at his wife again over something.

'Here we go, again.'

I sighed heavily, exhaling smoke from the cigarette that rested between my two fingers casually.
I was beyond stressed. I was behind in my mortgage for my house, and I was beginning to become worried about how I was going to pay for it, and where I would stay if I lost the house.

I can't move back in with my parents. I'm twenty one, that's definitely a no go.
I can't stand them anyways.

I heard the front door to the neighbors household slam open, practically falling off its hinges as Mrs Marsh runs out crying.

"You better leave! I can't believe you!" Randy yelled at her with anger and sadness built up in his face.

My eyes shot over to them with shock, my body was tense as I watched the scene.

"I'm sorry! It's just been so hard with you working lately!" Sharon yelled back at him in tears, standing at her car.

I stood up and watched them curiously, my mind running through endless of scenarios of what could have happened.

"I don't care! That's no excuse!" He yelled back at her.

"I'm sorry, randy!" She sobbed, hopping into her car and speeding off in a rage.

I stood there with my mouth slightly ajar, watching him sigh heavily and shake his head.
I hesitantly walked over to him and raised a brow.

"Is um . . Is everything alright?" I asked him in a soft voice, putting my fingertips to his shoulder slightly, before removing it back to my side.

"Everything is just perfect. I have a wife who cheated on me, a son doing drugs with his friends, and a daughter who doesn't call anymore- things are going just great." He smiled sarcastically, then sat himself down onto his front step with a thud.

I carefully sat beside him, keeping my hands in my lap awkwardly while I sat.
"I'm really sorry." I spoke softly, watching him run a hand through his hair stressfully.

"Well, It's not your fault. But thank you for the sympathy, (y/n)." He sighed out, letting his head fall defeatedly into his hands.

After a small nod of my head, I sat there awkwardly in silence. I wasn't sure of what to really say, seeming he was in no mood to talk.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked him curiously with a small voice.

"I'm going to get back at her." He spoke up, a small eager smile on his face now.
"Yeah! That's what I'll do." He beamed standing up to his feet.

"Um, do you really think that's a good idea?" I asked raising a brow up to him curiously.

I mean, sure. I had a crush on him since I moved in next door to him, but I don't think it's a good idea to be his next one night stand.

Besides, I want something long term. Not something stupid, and meaningless.

"Know anybody I could date?" He asked me with a smile, looking down at me sitting defeatedly on his steps.

I shrugged, looking down at my shoes.
"Nope." I mumbled aloud.

"Wait a minuet- Uh, what about you?" He asked me sheepishly.

My heart started to race out of my chest as I brought myself to look up at is eager looking features.
"Me?" I practically scoffed at the word.

"Yeah. Why not? You're beautiful, and live right next door. We could go out to the place Sharon goes to every Friday night with her friends. We could get her so jealous." He held back a chuckle.

I thought about it before standing up to my feet and looking him in the eye. "Okay- sure." I shrugged. "But remember, it's just an act." He said, then winked.

I nodded a little disappointed, but quickly fled the feelings of sulk with a smile. "Of course."

________________

I stood in front of the mirror in my bedroom, looking over my outfit with a smile.

Damn, I looked hot!

The black dress I was wearing was short, at least three inches above my knee caps, but below it were high heels boots that went to my knee caps.
The dress was tight fitting, wrapping around each attractive curve on my small figure with a glossy fabric.

My makeup was dark and alluring, with dark red lips to bring out my features.

My (h/c) hair tumbled down in loose curls while jewelry clung around my wrists and neck.
Hoops hung from ears, and the scent of sweet perfume hung in the air off my body.

This was going to be great! I get to date randy, and make every woman in that restaurant jealous of me.

I left the house, heading down the stairs of my porch and up to the front door of the Marsh's.

I knocked and waited for the wooden door to swing open and reveal him dressed up in a tux.

Just as I suspected, he came out wearing a black tux with a proud smile.
His eyes widened at the sight of me chewing gum waiting for him at his doorstep.

"Holy shit- I didn't expect to see you looking like this," He spoke sheepishly, chuckling a little awkwardly while his eyes fell down to my figure.

I shrugged, taking a step backwards as he walked out of the house.
"You look amazing." He smiled up at my face.

I smiled back and nodded once. "Thank you." I smirked. "Ready?" I asked him linking my arm with his.
He nodded with a grin. "Sure am." He smirked back.

~~~~~~~

He held the door open for me at the restaurant, letting me walk in first then soon followed behind.
He linked his arm with mine and looked around the room, his hungry eyes searching for the cheating spouse he was trying to impress.

"Oh! There she is!" He exclaimed, catching me off guard.
My eyes trailed over to her laughing figure sitting with a few other boring looking woman drinking.

I glanced at him and nudged him to follow me, walking tall with my high heels earning many allured stares.

We went up to the bar and ordered two drinks, then got seated at a table near the women we were trying to gain the attention of.

We watched as Sharon looked at our table with wide eyes, her jaw practically hanging open with shock.

"Is she staring?" He asked me quietly, staring at me with curiosity.
I giggled and nodded slightly, my eyes glancing over to her and her friends who were now staring.

"I think we should do a little more than just sit at dinner and talk, before we leave." I chortled.

"Like what?" He asked me a bit confused.
"Maybe go up to them and get petty." I suggested with a laugh.

He snickered, drinking from his glass.
"Okay." He smiled.

I smiled down at my drink then back up to him, my cheek rested in my palm as I stared at him.
"What?" He asked, noticing me staring at him in a daze.

My I felt my face heat up, causing me to flinch once I noticed he caught him staring.
I shook my head and looked away, drinking from my glass.
"Nothing." I mumbled awkwardly.

"Too bad this was only for one night. I'm having fun with you tonight, (y/n)." He smiled sincerely at me.

I hummed looking down with a smile before looking back up to his honest features. "Yeah, me too." I spoke softly.

We stared at each other for a moment until he broke the daze by clearing his throat awkwardly.
"But we all know we can't." He blurted, fidgeting awkwardly in his seat.

My expression faltered once reality kicked in again, breaking me from my trance.
"Wait, why not?" I asked him confused, a bit irritated.

"Well, we all know the significant age difference here for one-" he brought up.

I knew that he would bring this up.

I sighed heavily. "How did I know." I mumbled under my breath, rolling my eyes looking away from his gaze.

"Well no, wait." He frowned crookedly, watching how fast he lost my attention.
"It's not like I wouldn't want to be with you or at least try to date you-" he said before I cut him off.

"Okay, I understand. But can we talk about this a different time? We're loosing their attention by arguing. They can tell we are." I spoke up, turning my gaze to him after unfolding my arms unamused.

He nodded, a small sigh escaped his lips before glancing at his spouse with curiosity.

He stood up, talking my hand and smiling weakly as he saw our empty glasses.
I raised a brow and stood up to my feet, watching him take me closer to himself.

"I'm sorry I brought that up. It was dumb." He admitted, catching Sharon's attention.

Her eyes were locked onto us like glue.

I nodded. "It's okay." I shrugged. "I just figured that would have been something you were going to say." I sighed.
"Even though this was all an act, I won't front- I actually like you. I have for a while now, And this date was fun while it lasted." I blushed deeply looking at him, watching how his expression altered quickly.

"You do??" He asked me shocked. "I never knew." He paused before looking me in the eye.

I only nodded, not saying much else. "That's funny, because I did too. Before this date of course. And no, it's not because of your insanely hot looks- you've always been funny to talk to whenever we'd meet at the same times to get the mail, or just chat on the porch on the warm nights when we needed to vent." He chortled awkwardly, earning a bright blush from yours truly.

My expression lit up with hope, smiling largely at him. My heartbeat increased as he held me close to him.

"I just didn't want to say anything, because of the age difference and you know, I'm married . ." He trailed off looking down at his feet ashamed.

"It's okay. Who cares about age anyways?" I asked him honestly as he looked back to my face with a curious look.

"So you wouldn't mind me doing this then?" He asked, earning a look of confusion from myself.
He leaned his face towards mine, pressing his lips against mine, he planted a passionate kiss on my lips while holding me closely.

His arm was wrapped around my waist, and the other was holding my cheek gently while I melted into the kiss sweetly.
My heart practically melted while my lips were pressed against his.

But just like all things, all good things had to come to an end, and he removed himself from me.

I stared at him with a look only a young lover could, and smiled.
"That wasn't part of the act." He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.3K 17
Just where every one is crazy in some way! South Park is full of dumbasses and children that are gonna be grown up in some absurd ways; that includes...
3.9K 190 18
!!DISCLAIMERS!! •I do not own any of the original material or have any rights over the South Park franchise •This is simply a fan fiction I wrote for...
54K 852 51
I've read to many, so I'll make one The pic is also made by me
5K 115 27
south park gc with mostly stan's gang, craig's gang, the foreign kids and the goths + others💪