Destined Love

By jacquelineslaysx

It'a finally the time where Varun and Alia come together and tie the knot with the support of their best frie... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Happy Birthday Sid!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
New story!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 3

1.7K 65 35
By jacquelineslaysx

Shraddha's POV

They all stare at me waiting for an answer. I sigh and put my hand on theirs.

"That's my girl!" Jacqueline smiles.

"Your all coming back to mine after right?" Alia asks.

"Yeah we are. Taapsee please don't dribble in you sleep I have to share a bed with you!" Jacqueline says making us all laugh.

"It's not funny yaar! It's a childhood habit which I cannot help. But I'll try."

"Pari don't snore please." Kriti jokes.

"Me and snore? Never!"

"Shraddha your sleeping with me." Alia says.

"It'll probably be one of my last moments with you! I'll miss you too much." She sniffs.

"But you got us!" The others say.

"I'm not moving away guys I'll still be here!" Alia states.

Soon the engaged couple have their first dance. They both slow dance to :

"They make a perfect couple." I say watching them.

"They surely do." An unfamiliar voice says.

I look to my side and see Varun's best man.

I give him a little smile and then go tend to Alia as it was time to leave. I sort Alia's hair out and my Mum and Dad approach us.

"Congratulations Alu!" Mum and Dad exclaim hugging her. To them she's their second daughter and their her second parents.

"Thank you Aunty and Uncle." Alia smiles.

"Shraddha you staying at Alia's tonight?" Mum asks.

"Yeah all us girls are. It's our last few days with Alu before she leaves." I hug Alia.

"Make the most of it." Dad says.

We then all leave and go to Alia's house.

"You girls gonna be comfortable?" Kajol Aunty asks.

"Yes Aunty you relax!" We say.

She looks at Alia and tears up. "My baby has grown up so fast."

"Aunty your going to make us cry!" I say. "Don't worry after Alu goes you'll have all of us." I hug her.

"I know. Anyway you girls enjoy don't be up till too late. You all need rest aswell." She leaves the room.

We all start wiping our makeup off. "Omg wiping off makeup after a long day is the best feeling ever!"  Jacqueline says.

"Tell me about it." We all agree.

"Girls I have an idea." Alia says.

"Which is?" I ask.

"Why don't all you girls go on holiday together when I go for my honeymoon?" She says excitedly.

"That's an amazing idea!" Kriti says.

"I'm up for it!" Pari states.

"Me too!" Taapsee adds.

They all look at me and Jacqueline.

"What about you two?" They ask.

"Please don't be let downs!"

"Okay! We're in." We both say.

We then start searching for holiday destinations.

"Ooh what about Singapore?" Taapsee suggests.

"No! L.A?" Jacqueline says.

"How about Spain? A friend of mine has been and said it's amazing." Kriti states.

Then an awesome place comes to mind.
"Omg I have an amazing idea! What about Dubai?"

All their faces brighten up.

"That's the best place we can go!!" Jacqueline squeals.

We then look for tickets and book them for the 5 of us.

"By the way guys were going on this holiday for a break! So no talking to boyfriends for hours on the phone." I firmly say.

"Why?" Kriti questions.

"Because were spending time together!" I state. "So I'm going to confiscate your phones." I smirk.

"That's not fair yaar! Alu tell her!" Taapsee whines.

"I'm not coming so I don't have a say!" She says.

"Just because you'll be married and you'll be with Varun!" Pari says.

"Okay fine you can have 15 minute calls." I say.

Alia's POV

I text Varun as the girls discuss their plans. I tell him that they're going abroad and he comes up with a plan that'd probably help Sidharth win Shraddha over. I text Sidharth and tell him to not do what was planned for the big day.

"Excuse me Madam! You gonna have to wait till you wedding day now!" Shraddha snatches my phone off me.

"Watch when you get married! I'll do the same to you!" I smirk.

"That's if she takes up our advice and you will right?" Taapsee raises her eyebrow.

"Guys I said I will chill."

We all have a group hug. "And we're always there for each other!"

4 days later.....

Everyone rushes around preparing for my big day.

"Alu your outfits here!" Shraddha walks in to my room breathlessly holding my outfit.

"Great!" She then helps me get dressed and does my hair and make up for me.

Soon I'm all ready.

All the girls walk in and tear up.

"Woah Varun's not gonna be able to take his eyes off you!" Pari smiles.

"All of you look gorgeous." I say.

"Today's the day you leave us." Shraddha tears up.

"I'll always be here for you guys! Even if I'm married don't think I'll forget you all!" I say as tears fill my eyes.

"We all love you Alia!" They hug me.

"I love you all too!"

We then go to the venue.

Sidharth's POV

Varun walks in and sits on stage waiting for Alia. She soon walks in with all her friends by her side. Shraddha catches my eye. She looks so beautiful.

She brings Alia on stage and makes her sit beside Varun. Varun and Alia both smile at each other.

They look so happy :

The priest arrives and they both complete all the rituals and finally tie the knot.

The next day...

Alia's POV

I wake up in the arms of Varun.

"Good morning Mrs Alia Varun Dhawan!" He smiles.

"Get up we need to meet Sidharth if your forgetting." I remind him.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot. Do you think our plan will work?" He asks.

"I want my best friend to be settled. All the other girls have partners but Shraddha. And I think Sidharth's perfect for her. And it's the only way that he can show her that not all guys are the same."

We then go to meet Sidharth.

"How are the newly weds?" He asks.

"Great. We have something for you." Varun says.

"What?"

We hand him an envelope.

"What's this?" He asks.

"There's a slight change to the plan....." I explain.

Sorry guys we haven't been updating lately we've just really busy but we're back now!

Varia are finally married! Will the girls trip be successful? What have Varun and Alia given Sidharth?

Keep reading....

~ S & A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 2K 27
Some bonds last for eternity while some last only a summer's dream. Bollywood fanatic Ariya Nanda has high hopes for her prince charming - she search...
11.1K 720 35
You don't fall in love with a body, you fall in love with a soul and once in love with a soul, everything about that body becomes beautiful.... No on...
340K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
14.6K 1K 27
Love Story of alia bhatt and varun dhawan. Complete imagination for my varia They are love❤