Chapter 4

Jacqueline's POV

I woke up extra early so I could pack and then chill for a while before all the girls meet and head to the airport. I start putting in some essentials in the suitcase last minute. Suddenly my phone rings, seeing the caller ID I excitedly answer the phone.

"Hi Alu!"

"Hey Jacqs are you all packed?" She asks.

"Almost. Anyway how are Mrs Alia Varun Dhawan?" I smile.

"Amazing. So everything's going to go according to the plan just make sure nothing messes it up!" She exclaims.

"You don't worry it's all under my control. Shraddha's not going to leave Dubai being single!" I smirk.

"Hope so! Anyway I'll let you get on with packing. Just thought I'd ring all you girls before boarding my plane." She says.

"Take care and enjoy your honeymoon." I end the call.

Sidharth's POV

"Beta, you sure that Shraddha's the girl you want to marry. Don't agree to it just because I said I want her as a daughter in law." Mum says while I get ready.

"Mum, she's different. That's what makes her unique which is why I want to marry her. I've heard about her from Alia and when I seen her picture that's when I knew she's the one." I say confidently.

"Go get her and impress her with your charm! Don't come back without my daughter in law!" Mum hugs me.

Shraddha's POV

Since morning Alia hasn't called me. I don't know why but I cant go without talking to her for a day. Suddenly my phone rings breaking me out my thoughts.

"Were you waiting for my call?" I hear my best friends voice.

"Yep. You know I can't go without talking to you. Even if it's just for 2 minutes." I smile.

"I know. I just wanna say enjoy yourself okay! I want to see my best friend happy!" She states.

"Yeah. Anyway how was yesterday?" I ask.

"Shraddha! Anyway I need to board my flight. I'll speak to you later. Love you!" She ends the call. I laugh at how she dodged my question.

"Is that everything?" Mum asks as I close my suitcase and put a padlock on it.

"Yeah." I take a deep breath.

"Shraddha let your hair down and enjoy yourself. Holidays are to relax and let go. I want you back stress free." Mum says.

I chuckle. "Yes mum."

"The girls are here." Dad walks into my room. I wear my shoes and jacket.

"Right I better get going then."

"Enjoy your holiday princess." Dad hugs me and so does Mum.

I then leave and get into the mini bus.

"This is so exciting!" I say sitting down.

"This is going to be a trip to remember!" Jacqueline states.

We then go to the airport and check in.

We go through to duty free and started to look around for perfumes and make up.

After a while.....

It was time to board our flight so we went into the plane. I looked at my boarding pass to find my seat.
"6A."