A Destiny's Promise (UT Sans...

By LJadeite

*COMPLETED* DISCLAMER: Cringe warning. This is my first book I have ever written so please bear with the gram... More

1 - Frisk's Diary ❤️
2 - Starry Night ❤️
3 - Sleepover (part 1) ❤️
4 - Sleepover (part 2) ❤️
5 - Midnight Confession ❤️
6 - The Plan (part 1)
7 - The Plan (part 2)
8 - The Date
Author's Note
9 - Dinner Date
10 - Welcome back
11 - A Day with the Skeleton
12 - Haunted House
13 - Trick? or Treat?
14 - MTT's Halloween Ball (part 1)
15 - MTT's halloween ball (part 2)
A/N + new book cover!
16 - New faces
17 - Nightmare
18 - Lovers Quarrel?
19 - Asriel's Memories
20 - Torture: Frisk (part 1)
22 - Comfort
23 - Night Out Disaster
24 - The Wrong Slashed
25 - Everthing's Okay
26 - The Pendant (Christmas Special)
27 - Christmas Party (Christmas Special)
28 - Under the Mistletoe (Christmas Special)
29 - Admitting the Truth (Christmas Special)
30 - Something Special (Christmas Special)
31 - Jealousy
32 - His father (part 1)
33 - His Father (part 2)
34 - Everything's going to be okay
35 - Make it up to her
36 - Glow
37 - Awoken
38 - Glad to meet someone like you
39 - The Call
40 - Different in mind
41 - Never let you go
42 - His Surprise Party
43 - A Glimpse From The Past
44 - Happy Birthday
45 - Broken
46 - Holding it Up
47 - His Reason
48 - Sans!
49 - Regret
A/N (IMPORTANT)
50 - Kidnapped
51 - His Obligation
52 - The Truth
53 - We'll Help
A/N: SORRY
54 - Captured
55 - Answers
56 - Saving them
57 - Jail Break (part 1)
We did it!!!
58 - Jail Break (part 2)
59 - Dead End
A/N EXCITING NEWS!!!
Chapter 60 - Not Now... Nor Ever...
Epilogue: This I Promise You
Sooooo....
We did it again!!
1st Anniversary Special (Completed)

21 - Torture: Sans (part 2)

331 9 0
By LJadeite

-Sans POV-
I woke up back at the underground. To be specific, back at Alphy's lab. I was wearing my old scientist coat which was kinda bigger than my size than usual.

"I probably lose weight than I was before" I thought.

I walked around for a bit. The lab looks like old and dusty, probably haven't used in a very long time. I kept on walking until I saw the elevator down to the True Lab. Curiosity has killed the cat... or skeleton I should say. I went inside the elevator down...

A few minutes later...

The elevator door opens, revealing the True Lab. Still the same as usual... just some weird new things, stuff with it?

"These isn't around here before... isn't it? Or I'm just forgetting so much things before... Weird..." I chuckled with shivers

I kept on walking and walking, observing some old test tubes, flasks, and computers...

I went over to the conputer... well, not technically a computer.... a HUGE flat screen tv.

"Well according to my calculation, maybe about 10 ft height and 16 ft lenght/width. Maybe about a size of one to three elephants. Yup... that's how big that flat screen tv is..."
(Lol)

I went over to it and saw a stack of paper. Some of them were teared apart while some got burned... a quite. It was some of our old experiment that me and dad made. What really caught my attention was this ripped paper written in wingdings... unlike other paper which was written in normal English language.

"Wingdings eh... Meh, this should be easy..."

A few seconds later...

"Entry no. 22
I kept on trying and trying, but it just doesn't seem to work.. at all. Ughh..... But I can't give up. I wanted to know if there is any other timeline other than this. Man, being a royal scientist and a father to my two skele-bones. Things just don't get easily to managed. But...."

I went searching for the next page of it until I heard weird sounds... and glass breaking

Clang.... Dunb.... Crash!

"Agh, what was that sound?" I whispered to myself.

I went over where that weird sound was coming from. Just around the corner, I saw the time machine I used to have at my basement (of my house in Snowdin) and a tall figure. It looks busy and was wearing a scientist coat. I went closer to him. He look around and saw me.

"Oh, hello son. I'm almost finished at my machine. Come and help me finish it..."

I can't believe what is happening to me. Is this a dream... or a nightmare again. I'm so confused. I thought he was... I shake my head many, many times and still he's not going away. I slapped myself in the skull... is this just a figure of him? Ughhh.... I can feel my nonexisting mind is going to explode...

"Son? Are you okay?" Said dad as he waves his hand up and down in front of me. I shake my head ( or skull ) again.

"I'm alright dad. Let's just finish the machine..."

A few minutes later. Me and dad (which I still think that this was all just a dream or I'm just lucid dreaming... or whatever) finished the machine when I soon realized that I know what is going to happen next. I immedietly shut down the power of the machine before it even starts. Dad looked at me furiously.

"What are you doing Sans?!? Can't you see I'm doing one of my first priority experiment?!?"

"I'm just trying to help you out dad! This machine is going to end your own life!"

"Help!?! End my own life!?! What are you even thinking Sans! This is what you get for sleeping so much. You just keep thinking about your dreams again. This is one of my top most priority in life!"

Furiously at his answer, I shouted at him.

"Priority!?! What about us dad!?! Are we not your priority!?! What about me, Mom and Paps!?! Don't you think about us!?! Are we not your top most priority!?! Your own family!?! Don't you love us!?!"

Dad went to me and tap at my shoulder

"Son, you know me. I wouldn't do that to you and your brother. I just wanted to... know if there is any other timeline other than this. I promise, I will return back once after I finished my experiment, okay?"

I leave up a huge sigh as dad went to the machine and press start. The machine started to appear wingdings sign as dad presses one of it. The machine was activated but....

Kaboom!

My visions went blurry for quite a while. I started rolling my eyes and I saw a huge crack at the floor going to the void. It's sucking everything into it... also my dad. He was holding at the side of the hole while I was throwned at the opposite wall.

"Dad!"

I ran towards him. I grab his hand his hand just before he lets go.

"Dad.... hold....on...."

I kept on pulling dad hard upwards but nothing change in position. I can feel my arm started crackling.

"Sans, please. You can't do it. The current.... is strong. You can't pull me-"

"No! I won't let you go dad! Just... hold on!"

Dad smiled at me as he lets go of my hand. He started falling down into the void.

"Dad!...."

I wanted to jumped into the void with him but the crack started to get smaller. I went back up leaving the crack floor uncrack. The lab was a mess but seeing your own dad died... the second time! I felt the world stops turning as tears started falling from my eyesockets. I can't believe that I didn't save him...this time.

I kept on crying and crying just as I did'nt realized that dark vines started to tangle all over me. Then I heard a childish, evil laugh from a far. Just as her vision's started to appear.

"Well, well, well. Look what we had here. It's the comedian I should say"

"Ughh... What do you want know you little brat!?!"

She walked closer to me and puts her knife at my neck.

"Easy. Just wanted to see you suffer once you find out..."

"Find out what?"

"The truth you idiot!"

Suddenly, visions started appearing. A vision of Papyrus and young Frisk holding a knife. I saw Papyrus offering young Frisk Mercy.

"Human. I, the Great Papyrus, shall give you Mercy. Just please... I believe in you"

But instead of accepting it, Frisk just ran towards him with her knife.

-Slashed-

I saw what Frisk has done. Papyrus started to fade away leaving his head in the pile of snow... and dust. She Still just there, standing. She then puts her right foot on top of Papyrus' head.

"Still...I...believe...in you... human. I... the Great Papyrus...still believes... that you can become...a....better...person"

Just as young Frisk crushes his head in dust.

I can feel that tears started falling but I shaked my head, revealing other visions of young Frisk killing everyone. Tori... Undyne... Alphys... Asgore... Asriel... Everyone.

I closed my eyes as more tears kept on falling from my eye sockets. I don't know what to do right know....

First, I saw my dad died... again!
Second, I'm trapped here in vines with that little piece of brat
And now, I'm watching all of my friends die...
by the person I love....
The person who I'm happy to be with...
The person who I want to spend my whole life with...

I just wanted to stab myself many times. I don't know whether to believe it or not. But...

I love Frisk.
She has change a lot through many timelines that she have encountered.
She isn't that Genocider child...
But a completely different person.

"Oh come on, will you just stop daydreaming again you comedian. You know what, I'm getting bored here. Let's just finish this, shall we?"

She ran toward me, I tried to use my magic to stop her but I can't. These stupid vines just absorbing my magic, making it not work. She stabs me in the chest as blood started dripping, drop by drop. She laughs evilly, like she is very proud of her own self. She then grabs me by the collar of my jacket.

"We'll meet again soon... Trashbag. Mwuhahahhahahaha" as she stabs me again in the chest as my vision darkens...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
9K 99 17
Frans one shot lemon. Frisk is 18 when she falls and has since shattered the barrier and has been crushing on her best friend Sans little dose she kn...
4.6K 102 37
Intro: The barrier was down. It had already been four week. Most of the humans were not pleased with the monster arrival, but since Mont Ebbot was...
217K 8.8K 23
It was just a normal Saturday. (Y/N) was playing Undertale for the millionth time. She was obsessed. (Y/N) had played all of the routes. True Pacifis...