Hug An Emo. They'll Love You...

By Rosalie_69

I lay there.. thinking. What if I didn't agree to go with Chris to that party? What if I never got drunk? I... More

Hug an emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 1 - HUGS
Hug an emo. They'll Love You For It -Ch. 2- Drunken Brothers and Hobos with Broken Beer Bottels
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 3 - Microwaved Pizza And Bears Named Leo
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 5 - Kisses and Three Girls Named Brittany
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 6 - Mothers And Brothers
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 7- Wigs And Picasso Better Than Picasso
Hug an emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 8 - Popcorn Skanks and Italian Mothers
'Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 8 - Popcorn Skanks and Italian Mothers
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Ch 9 - Bros And A Lot Of Smirking Teaser
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 9 - Bros And A Lot Of Smirking
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it-10-Italy and Things That Will Make Us Cry
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it-11-Time-Outs and Italian Boys Named Jasper
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it-12-Rubber Ducks and Very Fluffy Pillows
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - 13 - New Babies and Dad's Bamboo Plant
Hug an Emo. They'll Love You For it - Chapter 14 - Ashes and Black H2T
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It-15-North Pole Penguins and Angry Broccoli

Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 4 - French Maid Outfits and Tequila

25.2K 357 64
By Rosalie_69

Hug an Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 4 - French Maid Outfits and Tequila

My face was pressed against something very hard. My breathing was even, though the rays of sun escaping from the edges of the drapes were bothering me. So I just buried my face deeper into whatever it was. Letting out a content sigh, I turned over and switched my legs, getting a bit more comfortable. And then I felt something hard poke my thigh.

Wait.. Yesterday's events flooded into my mind, somewhat like a dam breaking. What am I sitting on? Or.. more importantly, who was I sitting on? My eyelids finally lifted up and all I saw was a slight tan color.. something very leathery. Skin.

I was sitting on the couch.. in between Tre's legs , my arms around his neck, his at my waist, my face pressed against his chest. And that hard thing poking at my leg was.. oh god.

My eyes widened and I flung my arms off him and tried to pry his warm arms from my waist.

"No," he groaned. "I'm not ready to wake up, Isis, stay.. please."

"Ugh! Get up, Tre.. c'mon," I said, though I knew that I didn't exactly want to get up just yet.

"No," he said yet again. So stubborn. His hands gripped my waist tighter; I sighed and let myself relax into him.

"You're so stubborn," I groaned, my voice thick with sleep.

"I know," he mumbled into my hair. I let out an 'Mm' and sighed.

"If we stay like this for the rest of the day, I'm going to grow mushrooms." He laughed.

And then I felt that stupid poking again. Aside from the matter that I was grossed out and embarrassed, I started laughing.

"What?" Tre frowned and stared me in the eyes.

"I made you hard," I laughed harder; Tre's eyes widened and a slight redness came to his cheeks, which only made me laugh harder.

"Well, that's embarrassing." He looked away. Putting him out of his misery, I jumped up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After bacon, eggs, orange juice, and much arguing if toilet paper is supposed to over or under (A/N: Got that from that stupid commercial), he said he had to go home.

"No!!" I groaned. "Don't leave me here with no one.. I'll grow into a vegetable!"

He laughed. "How about you call me when your ready, and I'll take you out for bowling?" he mused.

"Why not? But, be warned I am horrible at bowling. I've never even been to a bowling ally before. Why? Because my mother believes that girls should eat finger sandwiches and drink tea, not do such 'vulgar' and 'low class' activities." I rolled my eyes.

He just chuckled and smirked, "Then you'll have to come with me."

I shrugged. "Why not? I have nothing better to do."

"Alright then it's settled, I'll pick you up tonight at 7." And with that he walked out the door.

What the hell did I just agree to?

After showering, I put on some shorts and Tre's shirt. Hey! I-I couldn't find anything else! I went back down stairs and grabbed a juice box, and plopped on the couch.

I couldn't help it, I brought the sleeve up to my nose and inhaled like I've never inhaled before. It smelled of Axe and mint.. just like Tre.

It was only 3:30 so I still had three hours and thirty minuets. So I decided to watch Romeo and Juliet.

When the movie was over, I was full out crying. It was so sad.. they didn't deserve to die.. though, to do that for your lover, I couldn't decide if it was sweet, or just plain sad.

It is now 7:01 and the doorbell just rang. Jumping off the bed, I sprinted downstairs and unlocked the door.

"Hmm.. it seems that every time I see you, you get prettier," he said and smiled.

I looked down to the ground and bit my lips. "I agreed to go with you, don't ruin it or I'll shut the door and go back to watching stupid chick flicks."

"Sorry! Since when did it become illegal for a guy to tell a girl that she was pretty?"

"After you said it to me," I replied smartly. Why the hell did he have to be so hot?! And I'm so.. not.

He chuckled like a gay person. "C'mon Shorty, let's go." He swung an arm over my shoulder and we started walking to his Escalade.

"Will you do me the honor and rest your precious behind on my shabby car seat, oh highest mistress?" He opened the door and knelt by my feet.

I kicked his forehead. "Yes, I will. Now get up!"

He sprung up and started rubbing his head. "Ow. Kiss it mommy!" he pouted. Mm.. so cute. I fought the urge to plant my lips on that slight reddening

"Want me to slap it?" I retorted.

"No, thank you." I climbed in and shut the door. He followed and started the ignition.

"Bi-polar idiot," I muttered.

When we got to the bowling ally, I opened the car door and was suddenly hit by the smell of cigarettes and booze. The air was thick, the lighting was bad, and I swear I saw a guy with a gun. Why did Tre take me here!? I knew that I should've stayed home like Mommy's little girl who followed the rules like a puppet on strings. Then again.. I was somewhat glad that I did this. Took a risk, changed. I was tiered of all of the Dolce&Gabbana, Prada, Chanel, Gucci, and Burberry. Sending my mother on that cruise was one of the best things that happened to me.. I was finally free to do whatever.. not wear designer, the right to speak when not spoken too, and not stay as stiff as a needle like I usually was with my posh, uptight mother around. Who had unnatural blond hair, icy blue eyes, fake British accent, the tall, skinny figure, and had more face lifts than a ski lift in Lake Tahoe. She dressed the best, nobody could point a finger at her morning Ralph Lauren pressed polo and perfectly straight D&G pencil skirt, finished by Mui Mui peep-toe heels and five tons of make-up. She expected me to be exactly like her, in every. Single. Way.

The flickering of the fluorescent light was eerie and annoying as I walked through the never ending car lot with Tre very close to me, holding my hand with reassurance. My heartbeat sped uncontrollably, loudly thumping in my chest, ears ringing. I was sure Tre could hear it, because he was smirking like an idiot.

"Calm down! I know all of these people, they're harmless.." he whispered in my ear, his chilly breath fanning my neck. I shivered.

"I knew this was a bad idea!" I yelled/whispered back. Finally we arrived at the old, fungus infected door. Tre pushed it open and led me inside.

Inside, you couldn't see anything. It was all smoke. To my relief, the people inside looked less dangerous than the people outside. The music was loud, too loud for my liking. It was a fast beat, matching the speed of my heart. Boom, boom.

Tre led us to an empty lane and started the game, putting my name on the screen as "Sexy Babe". I groaned and looked at him. He just smirked and shrugged nonchalantly. I held up the finger.

Tre scooted closer to me, "WANT ANYTHING TO DRINK?"

"DIET COKE!!" I yelled back.

"No! Hey JACK!!" he yelled. "Get us a round of tequila!"

The guy named Jack was a huge, scary African American guy. I cringed back.

"Sup, man! Who's this pretty lady? Is she another toy?" he eyed me. I glared. Toy?

"Nah, man, she's a close friend of mine. And I mean a CLOSE friend. She slept with me this morning," he said proudly and nodded his head.

"I did no such thing! And if I remember correctly, I caused problems in your pants!"

Jack burst out laughing. "Well, I gotta go, here's the tequila." He slapped Tre on the back and set trey with multi colored shot glasses. Grinning in my direction, he jogged away.

I eyed the plate worriedly.

"Tre," I warned. "Remember what happened last time I drank too much tequila?"

"You ended up in my bed." He nodded. "And I'm hoping history will repeat it's self." He winked and kissed my cheek. Scrunching up my face, I rubbed my fingers up and down on the spot his lips contacted.

"Ew! I got Tre germs!"

CRACK! The ball hit the center pin and created a domino affect. Strike.

"WHOO!! STRIKE AGAIN, SUCKKA!!" I yelled in his face.

"Your sure this is the first time you've EVER played bowling?" he asked and lifted his eyes up to the T.V that held out scores: I was beating him 76 to 56

"Yep. Never done this!" I swirled around in a circle.. the tequila was kicking in.

"Don't get too, excited, Isis.. we'll see who wins in the end," he said chugging another shot. I grabbed mine and drowned it, loving the feeling of the stinging liquid down my throat.

"Okay! What ever gets you to sleep at night," I said and plopped on the faux-leather couch.

"I know what I want to do at night." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I shook my head and threw a hot dog at him; he easily dodged.

"That was a perfectly good hot dog and you made me throw it on you.. you should be ashamed. There is a cow right now, missing a piece of meat from it's body.. Tsk tsk.. poor cow," I muttered and shook my head.

He rolled his eyes and proceed to play the game.

Obviously, by the end, I won. 198 to 187.

"Hey, don't be a poor sport! I just got lucky this time.." I trailed off.

"Pfft.. Lucky! You probably had lessons!"

"Why the fudge would I take bowling lessons? That's just stupid." I snatched another shot and drowned it in a matter of seconds.

He shrugged. Just then my favorite song came on. Knock Out by Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj. (A/N: I am.. fond of that song.. but this is Isis Fox speaking not me.}

I stood up and started screaming along and dancing.

"Aww, F it, give me the damn bucket! Wh-when I throw this P you better not start duckin!" I yelled and bounced over to Tre who was watching with an amused expression.

"Taking you here was the best thing I've ever done.." he shook his head and his eyes zeroed in on my waist, which was slowly moving to the beat. He placed his hands on my waist and danced with me.

"Hey, sweetheart.. why not dump that piece of trash and come dance with me?" a girl with a French Maid outfit came up and trailed her finer nails on his stomach.

"You did NOT just call me a piece of trash!" I grabbed one of the cups and pulled her shirt back from the top.

She shrieked when I poured the drink down her too tight shirt.

Looking back at Tre who was laughing, she said, "YOU ARE SO NOT WORTH IT!"

"Okay, Isis.. why don't we make a little bet? Who ever can drink all 7 shots first is the winner. If I win, you're my slave for 3 months, and I can do Whatever. I. Want. And if you win, I'll be your slave for 3 months.. and you can do whatever you want with me," he said. My head was spinning, but I wasn't drunk yet.

My eyes widened. "You. Are. So. ON."

"Alright. You sure?"

"Yes, you sissy, now GO!"

"Ready, Set, GO!"

He's beating me by one. I picked up the pace.

The final glass slammed on the table. He won. This was a bad idea. Stupid tequila.

"YES! I WIN! What now!? YOU'RE MY SLAVE!!"

"NO FAIR!"

"IT IS FAIR AND YOU KNOW IT!"

NOW I was drunk..

"Okay.. my first command is for you to kiss me," he got off of his end of the couch and sat close to me.. too close.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES YOU AGREED TO IT AND WE MADE A DEAL!"

"N-" He grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his lips to mine. My first kiss.

I was kissing back for a second but then I remembered my mom.. her frightening face.. icy eyes commanding me to sit straight. I pulled back and smacked him on the head.

"Now is that a way to treat your Master?"

"MASTER?! YOUR CRAZY BOY!!"

"I may be crazy, but I'm hot!" he said cockily.

He tried to kiss me again but I flipped him off and smacked him yet again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Fine." I yawned and swayed slightly.

"C'mon.. let's get you to sleep."

He picked me up and laid me down on my bed.

"Goodnight."

The door clicked shut.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay... this is the 4th chapter..

What will happen now? What will Tre use her for?

I was pretty content with this one.. I mean.. eh, but yeah.

I hope it was long... ☹

Tomorrow is school.. You get to meet Christine, Raeena, and Cain. ☺

Anyway, comment fan vote.. you all know!

I WANT 22 MILLION VOTES! Ahaha lol, JK.

Alright peeps, PEACE OUT!!!!!!

*~*~Rosalie~*~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.5K 48
I finally looked up at him and laughed. As soon as our gazes locked I think I was going melt by the intensity in his eyes. "Just promise one thing, n...
55.2K 2.8K 29
~ 5k words per chapter. And I let it happen. I closed my eyes, turned my back, and gave in to the sunlight. And for the first time, I've experience...
81.1K 2.6K 70
I sit up in bed next to him and watch as he breathes, "You'll never know how much I love you." I whisper breathlessly. His back goes up and down as t...
12.9M 211K 60
"I know you want me Mia..." he whispered into my ear. His voice husky and deep. "N-no I-I don't," I replied trying to keep my voice steady but failin...