Climax

By StayingMe

"Climax: Make It or Break It" features a dysfunctional relationship between a sweet, strong-headed woman and... More

Climax
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 10

3.9K 48 13
By StayingMe

Climax

Part 10

 Edited

All Rights Reserved

Suze and Mona laughed as they sat causally at the sofa with Miranda, and Beth. They were having a good time as Mona told them hilarious fake stories about her life.

Edward watched from the kitchen with pleasure. He was happy that Mona was back. He had to admit that he missed her, and thought that Mona and Stanley would make the perfect married couple. He used to wonder what stopped that from happening. One word entered his thoughts: Suze.

But he didn't have a problem with that. He thought that Suze was a joy to have in his house and he could already see her as his real daughter. He loves her very much and wouldn't change a thing about her. He is happy that Stanley and Suze made the right choice.

Stanley growled under his breath, not letting anyone else hear him. He is the only one who could see right through her lies and he wasn't happy about it at all. He wanted her out. Out of his life; permanently. But how was he going to do it? If he were to kick her out, his family would ask him what the problem was. He was going to have to back fire Mona's plans and quick before things are too late to be changed.

Stanley hardly paid attention to the idea that Miranda was suggesting with the girls until Suze called him.

"Stanley, honey?" Suze said.

At ease, Stanley almost fell off the kitchen counter he was leaning on. He came back to reality only to reply to his wife. "Yes, love?"

"Did you hear what Miranda said?" Suze asked.

"Umm...is it about shopping?" Stanley guessed.

"Not everything I say has to deal with shopping for the latest trends," Miranda told him, and pouted. "I said that maybe Suze, Mona, and I could go clubbing tonight."

Stanley's eyes sparked. Clubbing. Perfect. Mona goes to the club, finds a guy, and the guy wants her. Or even better, Mona goes to the club, starts stripping and has intercourse with a random guy, gets pregnant, and leaves him and his family alone in shame. Stanley smiled evilly. Perfect. Now to crack the bait.

"That's a great idea," Stanley said but then he began to think about Suze, and his expression changed. "But I don't think that you should have to drag a married woman around who's not going to drink or have fun with another guy."

Suze chuckled. "Oh Stanley. Don't you trust me?"

"I do," Stanley replied. "I just don't trust the men."

"You don't even know them."

"That's the point."

"Oh why are you being so difficult Stanley?" Beth said, coming into the conversation. "They're just three girls who want to enjoy themselves tonight."

"Elizabeth," Edward began. "I'm sorry but I have to agree with my son on this one. Suze is married, and pregnant. What is the point of her going if she can't drink or be with other men?"

Beth nodded. "I think I see your point, Edward. Suze, you don't mind staying out of this one, do you?"

Suze shook her head. "It's fine."

"Then why doesn't Stanley join us?" Stanley already knew who he expected to ask that question.

"I rather stay home with my wife," Stanley dragged the word wife, knowing it would have some kind of effect on Mona.

"It's okay, Stanley," Suze assured her husband. "If you want to go, you can. You don't have to stay here with me all night."

"What good is it to go to a club to stare at careless low self-esteem woman exposing themselves when I can stay here and watch my wife give me a show?" Stanley teased, making Suze blush.

Anger and agitation appeared on Mona's face but she hid it away quickly. But not quick enough since Stanley saw it. Stanley smiled in accomplishment. If Mona still wanted to play, Stanley has some game left in him just in case.

"Then it's settled. Mona and I will go clubbing tonight. Let's go and get some new brands to wear," Miranda concluded. "And no, Stanley, this does not mean that you are right. I just need to get some new clothes for some important events."

Stanley grinned at Miranda as she watched her get up and led Mona to the door. Miranda does not know about Mona and he wanted to keep it that way.

 "Stanley! Stanley!" Suze screamed as she came downstairs as soon as she can. Something was wrong and she hoped that Stanley could help.

"What's wrong, love?" Stanley asked. He was watching his favorite comedy show and he didn't like it when any one but his wife interrupted him. He noticed Suze's scared expression and used the remote to turn off the television.

"It's about Mona," Suze said. Stanley immediately lost interest and turned back on the television. If anything bad happened to Mona, it would mean that his wish came true and/or that she deserved it.

 "Stanley, this is serious!" Suze snapped. "Mona called me but I was too late to answer. She left me a voice mail, and she seemed scared like she needed help."

Must be one of her schemes, Stanley thought. But she wouldn't go that far, would she?

Her wife really felt something with Mona and actually cared if something happened to her. Mona knows that herself, and couldn't have done it on person, could she?

Then why didn't she call me instead? Stanley thought. I guess she knew if she did call I wouldn't have answered.

Stanley took his attention from the television to his now, trembling wife. Then the door flung open to reveal Miranda who was holding tons of shopping bags.

"Woo! I'm so pooped!" Miranda said, exhausted. "How's everyone doing?"

"Is Mona with you?" Suze wondered.

"No why?"

"Suze thinks that something is wrong with her," Stanley stated.

"Weren't you at the club with her?" Suze asked Miranda.

"Yeah but then I got a call from Mrs. Lillian, and she told me that she got some new trends that were on sell, so I had to leave. I asked Mona if she wanted to come with me but she said no and the last time I saw her before leaving to the mall she was with some guy." Miranda explained. 

"Maybe she's hurt,' Suze said. “I’ve got to go check."

"No," Stanley disagreed. "I'll go." If this was a trap to lure Stanley in then Suze would get the wrong message but if Stanley went alone, he would be able to curse Mona out of his life.

But if it wasn't a trap and Mona was really hurt then Stanley wouldn't want Suze to see the pain.

"But--"

"She'll be back safe and sound," Stanley assured Suze. "Don't worry."

After bribing the front men, Stanley walked into the Fresh club, a stripper club for all genders of all sexual desires. Stanley had only been there for one minute, and he had already seen about ten girls revealing themselves to men. Stanley found it disgusting how women these days would that but there were times when he understood some of them. Some women do it for a roof over their head, food on their table, and for money in their pockets, but most just do it for the fun of it. 

Stanley squeezed himself through the grinding crowd and managed to get pass a few naked girls who were practically throwing themselves at him. And that's what Stanley hated the most: clinging girls.

One of the reasons why in the past, Stanley would reject girls without thinking twice. The only reason why Stanley was married to Suze now was because Suze was hard to get, which made it a challenge, and Stanley always loved a challenge.

At first Stanley just wanted to get Suze in bed but throughout their time together, Stanley ended up falling in love and he tried his best not to show it. So when Stanley and Suze had their first kiss together, Stanley broke up with Mona the next day. Still to this day, Suze does not know that Stanley was still with Mona while he was making moves on him, and Stanley knew it would hurt her if she found out.

Stanley walked over to the bar to find a familiar jet black haired female. She looked perfectly fine as she took another sip of her drink and stared at the bartender.

She was flashing her cleavage under her short black dress. The bartender smirked back at her. She slid her empty glass over to him and the bartender took it, going to the back to refill it. She was only doing that to get new drinks. Oh how she disgusts Stanley! He couldn't believe why he went out with Mona in the first place.

"Mona," Stanley growled.

Mona turned to him with a dirty smile. "Oh, Stanley you're here. I didn't think you would come. You must feel dumb, don't you?"

"What do you want, Mona?"

Mona got up from the chair, and walked slowly up to her. "Isn't it obvious? I want you."

"Look, Mona. This is just between you and me. Do not, and I mean do not drag Suze, my wife, into your problems."

Mona finally snapped. "Can you stop calling her your wife? I know she's your wife! You don't have to point it out every time!"

"I guess I have to because it seems like you don't get it!" Stanley snapped back but began to calm down. No matter how much Stanley really wanted to snap on her even more, he knew that it wouldn't change a thing. He was going to have to be calm with her; change her mind.

"Mona. You have to stop, and get over me. I know that there must be some boy out there for you. Don't you think that the reason why we aren't together any more is because we aren't meant to be?"

"Don't say that," Mona hissed. "Don't you ever say that. We are meant to be and that girl got in the way of that."

"That girl is my wife, and I love her, Mona; not you," Stanley said. "I can't hurt you, Mona, no matter how much I want to. Can't you please put this behind us?"

Mona crossed her arms on her chest. "I can't, and I won't," Mona said. "And that's final."

"Well I'm sorry to hear that," Stanley said, honestly. "Now I think it's best if we leave. People are worried about you."

Mona nodded agreeing. It was a first but that didn't mean that Mona had given up. She was going to try and try until she couldn't try any more. And that would mean her ceasing to exist on Earth.

"Mona! I'm glad you're alright!" Beth shouted pulling Mona into a hug. He had heard from Suze and Miranda that something had happened to Mona and that Stanley was going to bring her home. She was so worried about her, and was happy to see her home again. Same with Suze and Miranda as they smiled in relief.

"I'm fine, Beth." Mona said, and looked over at the girls. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys."

"What happened?" Suze asked.

Mona bit her lip. She couldn't think of any thing to say. Mona sighed. She was going to have to tell them the truth. But before Mona could say any thing, Stanley spoke up.

"The guy that Miranda left Mona with was trying to make a dangerous move on her, and I came just in time to save her," Stanley lied.

Mona turned to Stanley, speechless. Why did he help her? Mona thought.

"Good job, Stanley. Always the one to help out." Beth said. "I'm so happy you're okay."

"I'm so sorry, Mona," Miranda apologized. "I didn't know--"

"Everything's fine, Miranda." Mona said. 

"Well if everything is okay, then it's time for every one to get to bed," Beth concluded. "It's getting late."

Miranda and Beth went upstairs to their rooms. Suze looked at Mona and Stanley who stood next to each other together awkwardly. 

"Umm...I guess that I'll see you upstairs," Suze told Stanley. Stanley nodded back and watched as Suze went upstairs as well.

When Mona saw that there was no one else around or listening, she asked, "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Save my butt."

Stanley shrugged. "I just did. And I hope that it showed you that people still love you and that you should stop manipulating them."

Mona sighed. "I guess."

"So does that mean you're going to stop?" Stanley wondered.

Mona scoffed. "Please, I'm going to get you, even if it's the last thing I ever do," Mona said. Mona tip toed on her feet to reach to Stanley's height and give him a kiss on a cheek that lasted more than a normal kiss.

"Goodnight, love," Mona said, and strutted her body upstairs.

Stanley let out a deep breath. She wasn't going to give up. Not tonight.

Part 10 is dedicated to @annairagcas for the amazing banner and now the new cover of Climax.

Watch the trailer of Climax made by @SlientNiaAngel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 0 22
When she finally gets tired of the bullshit and goes out to be alone but is met by the man of her dreams and still does not win.
6 0 6
"No." "No you can't do that." "You need to stop." These are all statements we have heard as children. We can all agree that these are things we do no...
281K 9.7K 29
@𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐘𝐄 ORIGINAL "I'm feelin you but is you feelin me, come on let's keep it g, I wonder....if what I see in you , is what you see i...
515 29 17
Make it shine centres on a boy, Dave Corbs. Dave is son of Bill Corbs former Christian and second in command at the Rockers a very notorious cult. Bi...