Obsessed [k.th × j.hs]

By -bon3dAdee-

"Theyre begging us to kiss, should we?" "Im willing if you are." ~~~~~~~~ Taehyung is obsessed with taking p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Five

48 2 8
By -bon3dAdee-

The next morning, Hoseok woke up first. His head was hurting really bad, he didnt even realize Tae was in the bed with him yet. When he rolled over, that was when he saw him. Shit! Was the first thing Hoseok thought. Did i...fuck him last night..? Oh no... Hoseok thought. He softly shook Tae, the way Tae woke up, was definitely picture worthy.

"Whaaat..." was all Taehyung mumbled when he woke up, he was still rubbing his eyes.

"What happened last night...?" Hoseok asked. "I know i got drunk...which im sorry for...but...i didnt try anything...did i?"

Taehyung sat up and stretched. "You did." Tae bluntly said. "But i didnt let you. I hid from you until you fell asleep. The most you actually managed to do to me was strip me down to my boxers and kissed me. You got completly naked, but i threw your boxers back at you, guess even though you were drunk, that made you put then back on anyway. Long stroy short, you kissed me and i saw you naked."

"Oh my god, im so sorry!" Hoseok exlaimed.

"Its fine. I forgive you, because you were drunk. I know you cant conrtol yourself when youre drunk, but, if you plan to go to a club again, dont invite me, unless you plan to not get drunk. Because, i dont want drunk sex, i only want sex when i know i truly love someone."

"Okay! I promise i will never get drunk around you again!"

Tae smiled "Good!"

Taehyung then looked at his phone, seeing he was tagged in some comments. He slightly tilted his head to the side, confused. He clicked on the notifications.

"You posted pictures of me?!"

"Yup."

Taehyung glared at Hoseok a bit. "Frick you."

Hoseok laughed "Frick? Why wont you just say fuck?"

"Ive never cussed and i dont plan to." There was more of a backstory to his story, but he didnt feel close enough to Hoseok yet to tell him.

"I dont beleive that but okay." Hoseok stated.

Hoseok went through his pictures realizing he had yet to post the picture he just took.

yourhope this boy is so cute. Especially when he just woke up!

gayismyreligion why are you and @taekmeaway so cute!
yourhope why do you keep tagging hiiiim
gayismyreligion omg! Someone famous replied to me!!!
yourhope >.> fangirls <.<

Hoseok chuckled and set his phone down

"Dont you hate fangirls?"

"Depending on how crazy they get."

Tae got another notification say he was tagged in another comment.

"Ughhh, Hoseok whyyyy."

"Cuz youre cute and everyone needs to know."

"Nahh. Im nott."

Then Hoseok attacked Tae, attacked him with tickles.

Taehyung screamed laughed, saying no, and telling Hoseok to stop.

"Say youre cute!"

"Aish! Hoseok! Stop!!"

"Say youre cute!"

"Ahh! Im cute!!"

Hoseok smiled. "Good." He then got off Tae and let him calm down.

"Aish."

Just then, Tae's phone went off. He looked at it and grabbed it.

One new message from Kookie😋

Tae clicked on the notification

Kookie😋 Hey! Jimin and I were wondering if youd want to hang out later today.😋

Taehyungiee maybe, depending on what happens with Hoseok. I plan to hang out with him for a while so i can have more friends. And, i have no clue what he has in mind atm.

Kookie😋 okay! If he doesnt wamt you for anything, Jimin and I plan to get together at fove.

Taehyungiee okey. Ill remember.

(Tae's name will be different depending on the social media and who he is talking to on the phone.)

Taehyung put his phone down and groaned. "I should of brought clothesss."

"What sizes do you wear?" Hoseok asked "I can look around my room and the house."

"You think you could go to my house and get me an outfit?"

"I can do that too." Hoseok smiled.

"Thank you. So much!" Tae replied as he got up, going to his hoodie, pulling out his keys. "Here's my house keys. Ill shower while youre gone."

"Okay, good plan." Hoseok said and left.

Tae went over to the bathroom, a bit afraid since he really never showered at anyone else's house. Tae stepped into the bathroom. It was beautiful, just like the bedroom. I never thought id say that about a bathroom. Tae thought.

Firstly, Tae found a towel and a rag, he'd need that, he sat them on the toliet seat and then turned on the water for it to warm up a bit. Then he stripped naked, grabbed his rag, and stepped into the shower.

This time, the shower took him eight minutes, he'd decided itd be better to have a short shower, so he wouldnt raise the water bill or take all the hot water. Once the shower was finished, Tae stepped out of the shower, dried off, and tied the towel around his waist. He peeked out the door to see if Hoseok was back with his clothes yet. He wasnt. Tae frowned and decided to sit out on a chair in Hoseok's room. It took another 5 five minutes before Hoseok was back. Tae decided to go wash his hair, he hadnt the first time in the shower, so he just went ahead and done it.

"Tae?"

Tae peaked around the door. "Hm? Oh! Youre back! You got my clothes?"

"Yep!"

Hoseok handed over the clothes, smiling. "It seemed like a cute outfit so i grabbed it."

Tae smiled "Well thank you."

Tae went back back into the bathroom and got the clothes on. It was a black long sleeved shirt with dark blue jeans that had rips at the knees and up to the theighs.

Taehyung laughed a little and smiled. He then left the bathroom. "Does it look how you thought?"

"Yes! You look cute!"

Taehyung laughed "Sure i guess."

Hoseok shook his head slightly. "Anyway, wanna stream with me later?"

"Yea!" Tae exlaimed. "Thatll be fun!"

Hoseok nodded. "Most definitely." Hoseok grinned a little. He was wanting to get back at Taehyung for what he had done to him. But not in the live stream.

"Hey, Tae, you up for some revenge?" Hoseok smirked.

Tae's eyes widened "U-uh.."

"All you need to do is shove the vibrator up your ass, and youll be fine. I even got you another pair of pants and boxers."

"I...u-uh...i-i....i-im...still a virgin...an-and would rather n-not lose it to-o a vibrator..." Tae mumbled just loud enough.

"Hmm...surprising." Hoseok stated, his smirk gone.

Tae just nodded, he was against a wall, shaking a little, afraid if how Hoseok looked just then. The smirk, the way he was speaking. If scared him so much that he passed out. All of this was just from his past, Tae was glad he manged that lie, but, the memories still got to him.

Hoseok's expression went from normal to worry as he ran to Tae's side.

"Tae? Tae!" He exlaimed and just layed Tae on his bed, noticing nothing was to wrong and hoped all that was just from the fear he could see. Hoseok felt bad for scaring Tae, he didnt know why Tae was scared, he wouldnt ask about until they were closer though.

(If that part is confusing, sorry, i wrote it while i was tired xd)

Tae awaoke six minutes later. "Ugh...what happened?"

"You passed out." Hoseok said. He was sitting next to Tae still.

"....why?"

"I think its cuz you got really scared. From me."

"Whatd you do...?"

"I wanted revenge for what you did to me on the livestream..."

"O-oh..." Tae stuttered thinking back to his past. Taehyung then smiled "Oh well! Lets take selfies!!"

And thats what they did for a while. They had fun with selfies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.2K 16
Taehyung and Hoseok are both in their first year of college and live in a dorm together as roommates. Hoseok doesn't see Taehyung as anything more th...
25.1K 1.7K 32
"I'm an artist, I have to check out my models first don't I~" "I... I guess so..." Taehyung, a famous artist has his own dirty fantasies to, if only...
18.1K 1.3K 42
****** " I am used to the idea of loving you. So no matter how much it hurts me, I can't stop loving you. " - Vhope **** Taehyung Someday it will st...
9.2K 508 10
Hoseok has never loved... Until Taehyung Can I change him? Does he want to change? Can I love him? Does he want to be loved?