I'll wait for an eternity | Y...

By Instant-regret

Victor Nikiforov is your normal 7 year old boy, plays, get's in trouble, and has many friends. He lives in St... More

Chapter 1 | Victor
Chapter 2 | Yuuri
Chapter 3 | Victor
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 | Victor
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9 | Victor
A/N | Yeee skating is really hard ⛸️
YEEE NEW STORY IDEA! sorta...
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 | Yuuri
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Just a random update. no there's no time to write a chapter deal with it.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19 | Birthday chapter - Yuuri
Little update on meh life | Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23-24 | Birthday specials
Happy new year!
Chapter 25 | Another birthday...
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 | Birthday special
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NEXT BOOK! :D
MOVIE ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 21 | Birthday chapter

520 21 5
By Instant-regret

Happy 23 birthday to Yuzuru Hanyu. Lova ya!!! <3

Tis a crappy picture but who da heck cares right now? I was in a hurry and I have homework.

It's also my band directors birthday! 

I have a concert on the 12... My friends birthday is also that day. Have a wonderful birthday! You have a concert so you have no time to celebrate and you won't get back until 10 tonight then you have school and a bunch of tests the next day!

-=+=+=+=+=+=-

MASSIVE TIME SKIP

VICTOR'S POV

It's been a few years since Yuuri came into our lives. If you saw him now I don't think you'd recognize him. He skates with me all the time now but he's not taking lessons. He says he wants this to be a thing for me but maybe one day he may start. I hope he will join me on the ice someday. He has so much talent, but he doesn't want to. I can respect that. We're both now year 6. I'm 11 and Yuuri's 8. It's almost the beginning of Winter. The season for Joy, Snow, and Giving. This will be our year.

Miss. Yuuko says that this will be the year I can enter the Juniors division for the first time! My program is super fun and I can't wait! Next year I want to see if Miss. Yuuko will let me choreograph my own program. I have a song I want to do with Yuuri once he finally enters his senior year. The song is called Aria Stamni or stay close to me. There are two movements to it a single and a duet version. I really like the songs. I also have two options for another year. In regards to love. It also has two parts. But that's a decision for a later date. Right now I need to focus on my current program.

My first comprehensive match will be in a week. I have to remain in constant focus on my program perfecting it until the last minute. Until I reach and win JGP I have to keep working hard. 

A/N Here is the short program and Free skate I want him to do for his debut

I hope that Yuuri will soon see that this could be him one day. Training hard to make his name known. To make the world see that no matter our origins we can achieve anything...

❄❄❄❄❄

A WEEK LATER

It's time. Miss. Yuuko drove me and a few other skaters over, momma and father said they'd get a front row spot. We left like 4 hours before the competition so we'd have enough time to get there and I'd have time to warm up and change. Granted Miss. Yuuko said to just wear my costume under my normal yoga pants and jacket. I got this neat red and white jacket with RU embroidered over the front. I love it! It's really big on me but Miss. Yuuko reckons I'll grow into it so, for now, we can just roll up the sleeves. I can't really say it's comfortable to wear both at once. My costume has long sleeves so it's super hot. Not fun. It's extremely annoying to be hot or cold. I've always hated the heat, to be honest. How do you people do it? IT'S TO HOT IF IT'S HIGHER THAN 25 C! (77 F) I can't deal with this... I'm so glad it's cold in the rink.

"Ok. So we need to head in and register you as present then we need to get your skates out and laced. About 1 hour before the competition starts, you have a public skate." She explained parking the car. "After that, the judges will call you up and you'll draw a number. That will be the order you're in. You will sit QUIETLY and watch the other's programs and be a respectable spectator. If I see or hear you acting up... Be prepared for some brutal training!" Yuuko doesn't usually threaten her students unless it's a serious issue. "Whoa! We'll be good!" Alyona yelped leaning back in her seat. "Yeah." The other kids agreed. There were 4 of us in total in the car. Me, Alyona, Jeremiah, and Ash or Ashley. 

I nodded. I was sitting in the passenger seat with Mishka behind me. The other kids were kinda sprawled around the back. "Hey!" Alyona called tapping my shoulder. Flipping to face her, I replied simply. "Yes?" "Aren't you excited? It's going to be your 1st competition! Your DEBUT!" "Yeah of course I am!" I said astonished. "How can I not be?" "I remember my first one," she went on. "I won 3rd with wa total of 98.69!" She said proudly. "Right now my highscore is 123.42. I'm going to beat that this year!" "How many competitions have you been to?" I asked in awe. "This will be the 3rd time I've been to this competition. I've never made it to the finals but I've made it pretty far for my age!" "Cool! Good luck!" I said hopping out the car. While we were talking Miss. Yuuko had gotten out and went to open the trunk where our bags were stored.Taking my bag from the neat orderly line I walked back to the grass so the others could get their bags.

"I have four skaters to register." Miss yuuko told the man at the folding table. "Ok, Can I get their names?" "I have, Victor Nikiforov, Mishka Kuznetsov, Ashley Sokolov, and Jeremiah Orlov" A/N WHY DO ALL THESE END IN OV?!

After we were registered we all walked together down to the rink. You could tell most of them had been here before as their steps were confident as they remembered where to go.

Suddenly Miss. Yuuko turned around leaving us stumbling as to avoid running into her. "Beyond these doors is the rink." She announced. "Remember my instructions. You forget them and act out, you will regret it!" "Yes, ma'am!" We all chorused. "Then let's win this thing!" She yelled pumping her fist. "YEAH!" we yelled as we stormed in. There wasn't much special about this rink. It looks almost identical to our rink. Either way, it has the air of professionality. The thrill of competition. The things our rink doesn't have. Each taking a seat on a bench we unloaded our skates. Lacing them I stood. Looking around I was surprised to see most of them just starting on the second skate."Wow!" I stretched. "I'm going to go find Miss. Yuuko." I announced walking away.

I found her leaning on the rinks barrier on the curved side. "Miss Yuuko?" I asked approaching slowly. "Eh? Oh. Victor. Do you need something?" She asked standing up. "No. I thought I'd come and be with you because the others are a little too hyper for my taste." I explained to her. They're so much more energetic than what I'm used to. As an 11-year-old and Yuuri being 8 I'm now more used to Yuuri than anything. He's a chill, calm, boy who spends most of his day hanging by me following me and leading me through life.

"Oh? Yeah, they sure can be a handful!" She laughed turning back to the rink. "Everyone has two sides. The happy and sad one. Anger. Fear. Disgust. Even Love are all different forms of happiness or sadness." She murmured thoughtfully. "It's the one we're more suited to, we show more often... One who see the good things in life has had good experiences, receives and returns love is a happy person. One who has experienced great loss and pain often shows their sad side. But when the two sides interact the happy one is often the one to take the burden from the sad one." She said looking at me. "The saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Many people believe it to be true. But in truth, it all depends on what side you show. If you are happy you'll see it as all pain will make you stronger, each obstacle you overcome. A sad person would disagree. They say the emotional and physical pain often overloads you and adds to the pain they already feel. Physical pain may heal and make us stronger but the emotional pain will never heal. They forgive but never forget." "Yeah. I see now." I said looking down. 'Is this how Yuuri feels? When I hurt him those years ago, did that make his pain worse? Has he healed at all?' "Anyway..." Miss Yuuko sighed pushing away from the barrier. "We need to go gather the others. I reserved a practice room in the back for us so we can stretch and if yall want you can practice jump rotations."

❄❄❄❄❄

Stepping into the dark room I flipped the light switch. Three years ago Yuuri sat in a room like this with me and showed me his past... A/N by the way no one has guessed the reference. I'm going to post the reference answer in my first chapter of the new year. BTW IT'LL BE HIDDEN! Duh. The other kids filed in setting their bags down against the wall. This room had rubber mats on the floor so we could walk in our skates on it without the fear of dulling the edges. Going to a section of the room I started working on small jumps starting from a waltz jump and heading into singles. Once I was happy with my singles I moved to doubles till I reached triples. I can perform all of my triples but my triple axel isn't as good as the others. Finally, I ended off my little session of jumps with a few quads. Miss. Yuuko says we can't do Quads till we're at least 15 because it's too dangerous. I think it's because there's a higher chance of us failing the rotations and injuring ourselves. I can't guarantee this because she won't tell us why but that's my best guess.

Turning out of my final jump I was greeted by a few rounds of applause. "Huh?" I asked wiping my forehead. All of the other skaters were standing there watching me. "What is it?"

"That was great!" Alyona laughed jumping up and down. "Really?" I asked looking straight into her eyes. I don't think I did that great. I'm sure she's still better than me at jumps. There's no way I can be better. She's already said that she's been skating in competition 3 years longer than I have. "Yeah! See?" She said taking center. She did the same jumps that I'd 'performed' and ended up under rotating most of the triples. "I'm supposedly really good for my age group but I'm not as good as I could be." She explained walking back to us. "Alyona is the best of us so if she's that good compared to you then we're nowhere near your level!" Ash exclaimed throwing her hands up. "No! That's not true!" She yelped turning red. "Yeah yeah. That's not the point!" Ash muttered waving her off. "See look." Ash went to the center of the room also performing the same jumps. She did almost as great as ash but she over-rotated three and under-rotated one more than Alyona had. 

Eventually, all of the other kids had shown their jumps and we'd all discussed our plans for the future and the competition. The door randomly burst open and Miss Yuuko came striding in. "It's time for the public skate. Don't attempt jumps during this time unless they're waltz jumps. If you screw it up now you'll destroy your confidence."

We all stepped out of the practice room after Miss. Yuuko and as a group, we headed to the ice.

I apologize... I ran out of time and I need to post it before friday as it's a BIRTHDAY chapter, not a belated birthday chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 10.5K 59
Yuri Katsuki hated all of himself. From his weight to his uncontrollable embarrassment; he couldn't stand any of it. And no matter how many times his...
858 43 7
Katsuki Yuuri, Earl of Hasetsu, is convinced that the proposal of marriage from Prince Victor Nikiforov is a joke. But when it turns out to be very r...
80.1K 3.5K 9
(Y/N) was a 10 year old skating prodigy, but because of an accident that traumatized her, she wasn't able to go back to her skating Career. Hoping sh...
303K 7.9K 50
Shirayuki Mizore, an ice skater from Japan that's widely known. But after a fall she decides to take a break from her ice skating career, and for now...