Ice Fantasy : Loyal Companion

By DrPinkOrchid

What lies in Cherry Blossom Hill was something more unexpected than anyone could ever think. There was someth... More

Authors Note
Unexpected
Welcome To Rue Xen City
Protection
Request
Manipulating The Devouring Spirit Sword
Collaboration
Reborn Immortal
Mortal Realm
Hidden Secrets
Settling In
Meeting with Best Friend
Healing
Bonding
Mysterious Old Woman
Unsettled Buisness
Welcome Back Dear Friend
Proper Friendship
Coronation
The Past Of The Lost Brothers
Taste of Fire
Falling In Love Unwillingly
Unforgettable Love
Forced To Be Brothers
Black Fog
I Am Your Father
Unusual Help From The Foe
Confession
Unclear
Unclear pt2
Dreams Are Like Reality
Unconditional Love
Blinded
New Start
The Blessings & The Curse
Planning Ahead
Preparing For The Ice Queen
Wedding Day
Saints & Sinners
Severe Punishment
Promise Breaker
Grandmother's Return
Troubled Sea
Faithfully Attached
Two Strings
Torture
Oath
Pregnancy
Battle Between Two Hearts
Festival Of Life
Revealed
Love Will Restore
Eaten By Guilt
Accepting Fate
Love As Sakura
Traitor
Attack Of The Fire Tribe
Prison Break
Last Battle For The Lotus Flower
New Beginning
Till We Meet Again
The End
Sequel

Birth

3.4K 65 2
By DrPinkOrchid

Decades of living on the planet without any reignition. There lies the Cherry Blossom tree that was living in the Ice Kingdom just along the hill.

The Cherry Tree was not only just a tree but it had something very special to it.

Once upon a time there was an existing clansmen just like everyone else , who had kept peace and been neutral for a long period of time just like the mermaid clan who soon after decided to join the movement. But soon after those years they all slowly disappeared , leaving no evidence of any existence of any living clans. No one even remembered who they were anymore due to them for living in peace and harmony for so long.

They all had just became a myth that was never told or dared bothered to since they weren't as important.

Little did they know there was one spirit left who just guard all the remaining cherry trees. She was just born several days after the youngest Ice Prince of the Ice Tribe.

Growing up from the help of her ancestors care she had learned many things to maintain the secrets among her tribe but she was also a handful due to her kind soul, the ancestors even had knew more things about there younging but they have not yet to tell her.

Guarding along the trees and living by herself, her fate was also here for a reason and that reason was for the Ice Prince Ying Kong Shi her first and only friend.

Watching the little boy growing up was the hardest for he was the one who had met her when he was troubled. Of course Ying Kong Shi never knew anything about her but she on the other hand knows every detail of his.

Ying Kong Shi was full of energy and his brave soul was a lot stronger than hers, day in and day out she was always visited by the crying boy , he would always make snow balls and throw it at the tree just to take out his anger on his family or himself .

It was quite strange for him to not be able to cast spells at his age but in her eyes it didn't matter. Being mocked constantly and being negelected by the Prince's and Princesses was much more devastating not to mention even the Ice King his own father? This was a huge deal for Ying Kong Shi and his poor state of mind.

Pink Orchid was relieved to have someone like Prince Ka Suo, Ying Kong Shi really needed someone and Prince Ka Sui was the most beloved brother of his,  there bond was none like the others and  Ying Kong Shi looked up to him with the most respect.

Few years into investigating and pondering about Ying Kong Shis life she had soon determined to leave the Cherry Tree and to be right next to Ying Kong Shi and help him along his journey to become something more than just a down graded Ice Prince.

Roaming around the realm and throwing nearly every book she had laid her hands on, she huffed to herself before dropping herself on the floor lazily without finding any good use of information.

"How can I leave? I am only just a spirit who will be forever stuck inside this tree." Annoyance took over but she didn't want to give up. It was time to make a sneaky and bold choice and that was to call for the help of her ancestors.

Getting up Pink Orchid was scared to asked and it was pretty risky, she had never dared on asking this type of question again with her ancestors and after all they didn't they even really mentioned about the outside world at any chance and they had even ignored her questions if she did had asked. Looking up at the pink sky Pink Orchid then inhaled and bravely called out.

"Many Cherry Blossom Ancestors, Our Peaceful and Beautiful Ancestors. This is your precious Pink Orchid calling out for you. I never under estimated you all and I will always follow you all till the end of time but if it is okay if I get a request? That request is to leave this realm and to discover the outside world? I want to be able to help those in need and to do more than staying here. Ancestors I beg of you. " Waiting for there answer she then frowned as the ancestors wasn't granting her compliances,she knew that this was a risky thing but she had already given up knowing  that they won't bless her with her request, turning her heel to leave the realm the ancestors soon spoke.

"Pink Orchid , you will never be able to become a living body without a birth orb. Your fate is held among this tree and you will forever be one spirit to the Cherry Blossom, if you dare break the rules once again. You will forever be cursed among your ancestors to the point , your spirit will degenerate within a certain amount of days. If you dare take the unlucky road then we will grant you our birth orb to revive you into a living body. Beware of what's ahead and prepare the fate you chose. "

Before her eyes, her ancestors summoned the birth orb right in front of her, the glass box was sealing the brightly beautiful birth orb.

The realm had sudden felt empty and  that's when she knew her ancestors weren't there anymore. She had to sit a bit and rethink everything through before she could do what she had to do.

Walking back to open view, she had held her hand out to catch the snowflakes that just dissappeared directly from her touch, sighing to herself her ancestors words continued to echo in her concious, she knew the history of the tribe and the consequences she will take if she had broke the oath but she was the only one left in this clan and even if she did leave, she had to say goodbye to the world she was born in and prepare for other matters.

Pouting at the thought it had literally made her have a headache.
Is this really what she had to do for eternity? Guarding this very tree in the Ice Kingdom and never be able to step on the world and experience life amongst the three kingdom? Or even live a life with romance and friends?

It's not like she hated what she was doing she was really honored but soon after awhile, loneliness had grew upon her and making her more desperate. Is this really a prison to her?

Sitting by herself with the thoughts clouded her head for hours, her head then snapped up when she felt the familiar presence near by, getting up from off the cherry blossom branch she had hurried to the site. As soon as she reached her destination her eyes already had landed unto him.

"Ying Kong Shi.."

Standing just under the tree, Ying Kong Shi was holding unto the one leaf bamboo flute that Ka Suo made for him, Ying Kong Shi would carry the flute while Ka Suo would carry the bamboo leaf only. If both of them were separated they would use the flute to find each other regardless of there destination because that would be the best way to know that they bother were safe and thinking if one a other. Tightly holding the flute with a grip , tears had suddenly stream down his pale face.

The sight of him under the tree made him look lonelier , the leaves and flowers would fall over him making his appearance his appearance sorrowful.

"Why do you even deserve this kind of treatment Ying Kong Shi?" Pink Orchid said among herself.

Her chest started to feel heavy as her breathing was unbearable, she could feel his pain. The saddness he always carried made her infected, she had grew up with him and it was unbearable to see him in this state.

Gripping unto her chest, she hated to see him cry, to see him so hopeless and thinking that he is being a huge burden to Ka Suo. Pink Orchid wanted to be there to tell him that he is never a burden, he was just different than everyone else.

Pink Orchid was the one who needed to feel his pain, she hadn't done enough for him even the very day when Ka Suo and Ying Kong Shi had the last battle for the throne.
Pink Orchid managed to help Ying Kong Shi cover all the cherry blossoms up and turning it into snow, but everything had soon ended when Ka Suo got injured during the trial of doing so.

If only she was there to console him and to help him and to forfill his wish.

"Ge, I only wanted to be King just so I can give you the freedom that you wanted. Why did it have to all end like this?" Holding the flute against his chest, Ying Kong Shi blue eyes averted upon the pink cherry tree remeinencing the times when him Ka Suo shared together.

Pink Orchid bit her lip as she turned her head quickly from his gaze, it felt like he was staring straight at her but in reality he wasn't.

It wasn't long for Ying Kong Shi to head back to Ice Kingdom. After watching him leave, Pink Orchid was determined. This was the reason why she wanted to be free and he was her main reason.

"Ying Kong Shi, wait for me" she said as she trailed off into the mist and arriving back to her realm.

Hurrying herself towards the glass box she stared directly at the beautiful birth orb as it glowed before her. This was the moment of truth, the moment when she devour this birth orb she will make a huge decision and sacrifice herself for the Ice Prince.

Willingly to be cursed and looked down on by her ancestors she couldn't stand a chance to see Ying Kong Shi in this state. Finally she will be physically with him and that was all that matters to her. Death didn't scare her and it sure won't stop her from helping him.

Lifting the glass box and placing it elsewhere, her eyes fixed unto the birth orb. Slowly reaching in she then took the birth orb in hand and stance herself.

"I'm sorry Cherry Blossom ancestors. Pink Orchid had failed against you all."

Shutting her eyes tightly, she had put the orb in her mouth and forcefully swallowed it whole.

Activating the orb, she had used all her strength and aura to combined her spiritual powers with it.

Feeling a sudden burning sensation, it had shot throughout her body as the pain grew more, a painful scream escaped her mouth as she begin to be lifted into the air glowing from the affects of the orbs power. The pain was getting severe , draining everything from Pink Orchid.

Everything around her was faint and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 2 1
What if all Xie Lian wants is to be the thirty-fourth heavenly official to beg for Hua Cheng's mercy? Or: The reason why Hua Cheng is canonically rou...
76.6K 5.3K 14
Lian snuck out of the imperial palace and exposed the village healer to be a fraud and a devil-worshipper. Cursed by the spurned fire god, Huogwai, a...
14.9K 612 14
~AtsuKageHina Medieval AU~ The knight in shining armour always saves the princess, that was always the common story flow of every fairy tale written...
1.8K 96 10
In the mortal realm, a series of divine statue toppling and temple burning spread chaos in the Heavens, leaving the heaven officials in panic. Suspec...