junkie june ~ a teen drama

Por -SPREADEM

devon gets a follow request from a girl called june who's going to the same school. *** filled with drama, lo... Más

a/n
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
finale

7

99 6 5
Por -SPREADEM

"june, june, what's wrong?" i ask her, dropping my bag and running over to her. her breathing is uneven and she seems very shaken up.

"he-he came on here and he-he," she can't finish her sentence. she's in tears.

"one minute," i say, running down the stairs to get anna.

"june, she's very distressed in the girls bathroom. she needs help," i tell her in a rush. she nods and follows me upstairs where we find june in the position i left her in.

"ok june, follow me, devon, you come too. we can go into the principals office and you can explain what happened there," anna helps june up and i follow closely behind them.

we pass noah in the hall and he mouths 'what happened?' and i mouth back 'explain later' and he nods.

"what happened june?" anna asked her. june took a deep breath.

"it-it was thomas, he came into the girls bathroom. he-he touched me!" she cries out. 'what?' i think. that's awful. how could he do something like that?

***

short chapter sorry lol

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Alexandra Rose Por <3

Novela Juvenil

273K 8.2K 45
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
Hum For Tum Por sushi

Novela Juvenil

179K 13.6K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...