Clueless

By Moon0Tea

A young Morgan horse, Clover, strives to survive living on her own and near a village. She come face to face... More

☆~♡~ Clueless ~♡~☆
A Winters Day ~ Chapter 1
The Stallion ~ Chapter 2
A New Village. ~ Chapter 3
Captured. ~ Chapter 4
Sierra ~ Chapter 5

~♡~☆~ Prologue ~☆~♡~

17 1 0
By Moon0Tea

I woke up from my nap, I took a nap during the day once a week. I got up and uncovered a small amount of hay and some vegetables from the snow. I ate the last of the hay and trotted out if my shelter and down to the frozen lake. It glistened in the morning sunshine.

I kicked the ice cracking it, then I made a gap that I drank out of. I heared some foot steps, I stoped and looked around the freezing water dripping from chin. Nothing was there so I resumed drinking. The footsteps started up again, 'Who's there?' I called into the distance. The footsteps were coming from the woods, I walked cautiously toward the woods. There I saw a distressed foal on its own. The foal was palimino with a dark mane, it was well groomed unlike me and The poor thing was starving. The foal neighed and galloped full speed towards me. 'God what are you doing here?' I asked as the foal nuzzled in my over grown mane. 'I've lost my mommy' The foal said wearily. 'Follow me little foal' I said walking slowly making sure the foal was following. I let the foal sleep in my shelter.

Morning came and when I looked over my shoulder I expected a small palimino foal to be sleeping behind me. But instead was nothing. I didn't even get his or her name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 654 27
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
167K 4.8K 95
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
98K 2.1K 26
Jujutsu Kaisen Gojo reader is in the world of FairyTail. Starting at the conclusion of the Phantom Guild Arc what kind of mischief will we see with o...
23.7K 543 38
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.