My little sis (ouat)

By nevergrowupgirl

More

About
A
B
C
D
E
F
H
I
J
K
L
M
N

G

5.5K 100 12
By nevergrowupgirl

~Peter Pan~

It's been a day since I accidentally hit the one person I love (in a sibling way). I hear rustling of leaves and turn in that direction, it was her. She ran up to me and hugged me ever so tightly, tears ran her face. Jigsaw came over and joined in our little group.

I wish we could hug forever but then I get a vision, someones watching in. I whispered into Penelope's ear "why don't you go with jigsaw into Center of camp, the celebration is about to begin" she looked confused as she said "what are we celebrating?" He smiled and said softly "you" I followed her and started playing the enchanting sound on my pipes, she and some other lost boys started dancing around the fire. I can't ever imagine leaving, she belongs here; she's my little treasure.

I stood up while no longer playing the pan pipes, I shouted "come out, Queeny, pirate, saviour, charming and Snow. Show yourself" they all came into camp ready to attack, Emma shouted "give us them" I looked confused and asked "who?" Emma continued demandingly "henry and Penelope" my eyes widened and so did Pen's, I was speechless; why do they want her? I asked pretty annoyed "touch my sister and your dead"

~Penelope~

Peter said hastily "touch my sister and your dead" everyone suddenly fell unconscious except me and Henry, before I tried runny; charming grabbed hold of my collar of my shirt preventing me to run.  He picked me up and put me over his shoulder, I kicked and screamed with tears running down my face.

I must have been doing this for ages because we finally made it out of the forest and onto the ship. They brought me down stairs where a cell had been placed, I was put in there and before they went back upstairs; the cell was locked with three locks and a protection spell cast on it. I sat in the middle of the cell with my knees brought up to my chest; there's no hope getting out of here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 97.4K 45
"Because you've forgotten what it's like to actually feel something." I whispered. Peter's expression softened and the only sounds between us were t...
587K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
29.2K 737 46
Jungkook and Taehyung are the most popular models, which is why they hate each other and compete with each other Instagram au
869K 36.4K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC