Nenless! (Hisoka Morrow Fanfi...

بواسطة janettehere

«What would you do if your favorite anime character became real ?» • Inspired by the movie "Enchanted" • No... المزيد

Prologue
'What a challenge'
20 questions ?
Almost Arrested
Bedtime Story!
Strange Encounter?
My parents ?!
A clue ? Or a trap ?
My savior? Not really!
Finally Something!
The Real Culprit
PUNK?!
1K+??
Apparently, I'm Eric.
Time limit?
Switch
2k? new story?
meeting Illumi
Measurement error!
It's about his past?
I'm marrying someone else!

Coffee!

3.1K 136 74
بواسطة janettehere

  Good thing the meat wasn't burnt as I thought . I clearly do not know a thing about cooking but I manage to try and robotically follow steps .  Actually , Hisoka was the one who fixed the slightly burnt taste by some touches...I didn't know he could cook . Well , it was never mentioned in the anime so...

Getting to know you more and more , Hisoka hehe .

We settle down and eat in an awkward silence . He'll probably think I'm too annoying if I speak up again so I'll just leave him with his thoughts for a while , we all need that to clear ourselves up from any troubles . I guess after we're done , we'll have to go..shopping!

One of my most hateful tasks...

But thinking about it , shopping for Hisoka would be so much fun! You don't get to go shopping with an anime character every once in a while , yeah ?
  Hisoka wouldn't probably like to stay all the time at home .  So , I'll teach him how to cope with things . It isn't so different here , he'll just have to deal with the rules and normal way of talking and treating people . Other than that , it's really the same .

Aaand he'll need to get a job .

Hisoka Morrow , get ready to live a normal life , like any of us .

...

"Okay , so pick whichever you want for an outfit or two . " I usher him to the men section where he can try on anything he wants .  I sit on one of the couches and wait for him . The shop is so deserted at this time of the day so it's pretty much only us and another customer at the corner .

  He comes back after a few minutes with a poker face and free hands .

"Nothing has my liking ." He shrugs , irritating me since it's not like he has a choice . I left work to take care of him today and I'm the one who's paying yet he acts so arrogant . I sigh .

"Come on , I'll help you ." I automatically pull his arm . 

"I don't need any hel-"

"Just come ugh!" I drag him to the casual clothes section . I pick a plain greyish brown shirt , turquoise jacket , grey scarf and black pants .

"Here check this out . I'm sure they'll look good on you . Make sure the size is alright . " I hand the to him and point to the dressing room. 

"Yeah whatever.." he mumbles something in an annoyed manner which makes him look so adorable! Hehe!

  I wait on the couch back again till he comes out of the dressing room . I wonder if he has ever gone shopping before , he looks so oblivious . I always thought he probably had a particular person to sew him these weird outfits he wears in the anime .

Also , I was wondering how he could understand me . But I guess Hisoka's character spoke different languages including the hunter language .

Oh , I can buy him something online! He likes stuff with cards , right ? Maybe I can check out some online shops to see if there's something stylish .

"It doesnt look bad.." He finally comes , shifting uncomfortably in these different clothes . I look up and wow dude he looks so good in that . I can never get bored of admiring his appearance...

However , the way he looks at the mirror says it's so obvious he likes the way he looks too yay!

"Boots will complete that outfit!" I exclaim as I jump to the shoes section . He rolls his eyes and follows .

After a while , we exit the shop with a newly dressed Hisoka! His hair was down and his fringes were to the side , the cold breeze pushing it on his eyes . He purses his lips in sheer frustration as he struggles to keep his fringe in place .

Giggling , I remember I have an extra bobby pin in my pocket .

"Here" , my hand was held up high for him to take it . He stares at my hand for a moment then shakes his head giving me a dirty look . He's so bad- tempered in the real world! Well , I get it , he isn't used to this world yet and he knows he doesn't belong in here so the feeling is pretty annoying itself . Also , let's keep in mind , he lost alot of stuff , mostly important his nen and superior physical ability .

  I stop in my tracks and move closer to him - the smell of fresh soap fills my nostrils - putting the pin on his fringe myself . But since he's too tall and I can't quite reach him , the pin wasn't placed properly so his fringe was apparently hanged up high to the side in a weird way .

I can't help but burst out laughing of how childish he looks!

"I'm sure I look ridiculous!" He takes off the pin and squints his eyes at me .

"Not at all hehe!"

He shakes his head with a slight smile - he's clearly pushing himself not to smile or get away from his thoughts - .

We have a little walk back to the apartment and I explain to him on the
way that he needs to work . I suggested checking ads but he declined and preferred to work this out himself .

He is right , he needs his own chance to deal with things here .

We pass by the café and the sweet smell fills the air once again . Not noticing it at first , both Hisoka and I automatically stopped walking and directed all of our body and attention to the small café . I'm not sure what's the secret of that place , this one has the most special smell of all the coffee shops I've ever been to . Is it that they're making it with love that it turns out so good ?

This time , it was Hisoka who pulled me by my arm inside . It's like our feet moved by themselves .

"Let's order.." he says and I order two hazelnut coffees for both of us . I'm not sure if he likes the hazelnut taste but he needs to try it anyway , it's perfection here .

We sit at a table next to the wall opposite to each other and wait in silence .
His face was resting on his hand as he looked around the place . It was expressionless yet it seemed that he's truly enjoying this place .

Two minutes later, our coffee is ready on our table . Now , the smell of hazelnut and coffee beans is much closer to us, that makes us shut our eyes in admiration . I observe him as he slowly takes a sip and for the first time today , he has a true smile on . A sweet one , like a child's , when you rock him to sleep then he has a good night's dream .

I , too , start drinking my coffee .

And we enjoy the sweetness of the moment in the same comforting silence when there's no need to even mention how good the coffee is .

  We just relax...

...
(A/N) I liked how this chapter ended! Who else likes coffee ?? ❤️

Also , do you guys know Got7 ?? 😍😍
Well there's a picture of Bambam that kind of reminded me of Hisoka! He could look like that irl , right ? With a few changes ?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

218K 6.2K 31
Nen. What is nen? What if it was a person? Nori Emiko Nui. I am the incarnation of nen. You'll discover trough this story everything about me. N. E...
133K 3.2K 49
Y/N,L/N.That was all you were know for.Youre initialed name.All because of you're family business.But one day something occurs in you're life that ma...
77.9K 2.1K 24
Y/n has been an amazing nen user ever since she was 10. When she was 15 she took the hunter exam and passed it easily as a rookie. Now she travels al...
96.6K 2.1K 21
This will be a Hisoka x OC story, sorry it was gonna be x Reader but I get jealous :3. Will not be your tradition Hisoka story. My oc Veladandra, the...