Bedtime Story!

"Wut is this?" Hisoka was giving me his usual disgusted look .
'I'm a barbie girl! In a barbie world! Life is plastic , it's fantastic'
The barbie song kept going on with me on the interrogation chair and Hisoka right infront of me with a very serious look , clutching the phone to my face like how officers do with a clue .

Of course I was exaggerating a bit...but let me explain . Fast flashback , I told Hisoka I work at the national library so if he wants to go out , he should have a phone so that we're able to communicate . Hisoka's phone from the anime was with him but it just didn't work in our world and it had no charge so...you can say it's more like a toy phone really . Then I remembered I had this old phone of mine when I was 12 (yes , I do keep stuff and they aren't damaged a bit .) so I gave it to him temporarily . Hisoka gave me a dirty look but took it anyway . Until...I thought I'd call him to make sure the old nokia phone still receives calls and...well you can guess what happened .
He's in love with Barbie Girl...

He actually knew it so I guess that's an idea of how a character knows well-known things . I asked Hisoka about lots of stuff that were never mentioned and he quite knows them unless something related to news which matches his character too well .

"Ha ha...it's a nice song , isnt it??" I laugh sheepishly . He just shook his head and threw the phone on the table .

"Hey! It could br-"

"Relax..these phones break the floor ."
He shrugs and makes his way to his room , yawning .

"..Good night!" I decide it's better to sleep now too , I have work anyway . But Hisoka stops midway , blocking me from passing .
"Umm-"
"Ally-chan? Read me a bedtime story ."
Did he just call me ally-chan?!
Okay he's just too adorable I'd be fangirling if I didn't know better...but my cheeks did flush a bit , I guess .

"My , my , not the reaction I wanted . " he huffS , the loose fringe flies to the side for a moment .
"You're being an idiot!" I stick my tongue out to him , teasing him too . Hehe , Hisoka is displeased .

He must've noticed my success and he smirks , worrying me about what might come next .

"Then..." he moves closer to me , his faces a few inches apart , his breath right on my nose and it smells like fruit for some reason..
"How about if I read you one ?" He whispers , "while you sleep next to me ?"
Finslly alarmed - really don't know what took me so long- I tried to escape and make a run to my room but his arm rests next to me on the wall , cornering me .
Well...it's not so bad getting cornered by your favorite character...but it's scary when your favorite character is Hisoka..I mean who knows what he could do...

I swallow and gulp . He licks his lips and even though my face looks like a tomato now , but come on fans we all know that move is seductive enough...not like I'll actually do something!

"Pfff..such an adorable face!" He moves away and starts chuckling , his shoulders shaking . Ugh...
Sneaky , you wanted him to kiss you...
I slap my inner voice , shaking away those inappropriate thoughts .

"Jerk ." I mumble .

...

"So this list shows the people you've encountered in the anime . Check them out . You might know more than only those though...or you might not , I really don't know what to expect from an anime character ."

"Are you usually that talkative ? It's annoying . " he scoffs and continues scrolling . Maybe these faces will trigger something in his mind .

"I don't look like them anymore wow . They're like..."

"Drawn ? Animated ? Yep . You have flesh and bones now ."
He gives me an icy glare which causes me to shift uncomfortably . "Sorryy" I whisper and I can see the corner of his lips turning to a smile when he suddenly frowns at the screen , letting go of the computer's mouse .

"Are you sure it's only this ?" He asks , rubbing his head roughly . I nod .

"I have a..a face flashing in my mind but it has no resemblance here! Maybe if I.." he clutches his head too tight , his nails deepening into his hair , forcing himself to remember more .

"Hisoka.." I pat him on his back trying to calm him down . "This is no use , you are-"

"No , I need to know! " he shoves my hand away and yells .

His character really differs sometimes...maybe because he's a real person now with his own emotions that can change whenever by how he controls them..his emotions aren't written , aren't controlled by the author now . The Hisoka of the anime would be confused and troubled a bit , but will get interested and excited for a new challenge . He is a carefree person...but the unknown of how much will he stay here...of when is it possible to get back..of who did that..of the missing memories is making him lose control .

"Hey..it's okay , yeah ? I'm here for you . And I'll help as much as I can.." I make another attempt to comfort him as I play with his hair as softly as I can and he manages to calm down a bit . I can sense it from the no longer tensed shoulders .

"Tell me...did you encounter any of those or done something to any person other than the face in your mind ?" I pause to look at his face , to find him quiet and staring iff at the distance . "Slowly try to sort out the events ."

"No . " he finally says after a few minutes of silence .

"Then that's a clue! It must've been an enemy in this list who was the reason why you were strangely sent here . We can sort them out later and try to figure out who did it . Now take a rest , please ." I squeeze his hand and he closes his fingers on mine , sending butterflies in my stomach due to his warm touch . I should stop acting like a typical teen girl in a fanfiction!

"Okay then...a little rest then we think ." He nods and both of us decided to take a stroll in the park of my neighborhood .