Mr. and Mrs. Frost [completed]

By TeeNice

Jackson Overland is the best field agent of NBI. He is very excellent in his work specially in undercover job... More

Introduction
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
I: 5 Years Ago
II: New Case
III: Found
V: Newlywed
VI: Job
VII: Mr. and Mrs. Black
VIII: Dinner
IX: Guardian Village
X: Celebration
XI: Vacation
XII: Her Father
XIII: Bed
XIV: Teasing
XV: Panic
XVI: Naked
XVII: Anniversary
XVIII: Consultation
XIX: Denial
XX: Realization
XXI: Shalazar
XXII: Confession
XXIII: Mutual
XXIV: Caught
XXV: Suspicious
XXVI: Quarrel
XXVII: Protect
XXVIII: Shot
XXIX: Gone
XXX: Alive
Epilogue
Extra Chapter
Author's note
Author's note

IV: Plans

7.4K 244 38
By TeeNice

After the meeting, Jack went to his table and sat exhaustedly. He felt drained like all of his strength left him. Jack put his elbow on the table and clasped it together. He tiredly rested his forehead in his hand and shut his eyes.

"You two look good together," Tooth said as she stands in front of Jack's table making Jack raises his head to look at them. Bunny and Sandy were comfortably sitting at Jack's table.

"What?" Jack frowned. 'It is just me or she said that?'

"I said you and Agent Elsa look good together" Tooth repeated. "You two have the same blue eyes, white hair, and skin. You're compatible with each other and look adorable" Sandy nodded in agreement to Tooth.

"I wish I was the one they appointed to be Agent Elsa's partner" Bunny sighed dreamingly. "She's beautiful and has a queenly presence around her."

Jack shook his head, couldn't even imagine that Bunny would say those things.

He looked at Sandy, "Sandy can I ask you a favor." Sandy nodded. "Can you look at Agent Elsa's profile? I need to know where she came from, where she's currently living... ...everything, all of her information." 'He needs to know everything about her.

If she's the best field agent of the CIA department then why haven't heard of her these past few years.

"It's just a waste of time Jack," Bunny said to Jack. "I've already tried it. CIA security system is very tricky. So I ask Sandy to help me to hack their system"

"And then?" Jack curiously asked.

"Well, knowing it is Sandy the best hacker, he was able to hack the system no matter how tricky it is and look at all the files of CIA but..." Bunny paused and looks at Jack. "We couldn't get any information about the Head Director Grand Pabbie and Deputy Director, Elsa Oaken."

"How's that possible?" He asked frowning at Bunny.

"We don't know?" Bunny just shrugged his shoulder. Jack looked at Sandy who was writing something on the paper.

'Their security system is very complicated' Jack read the paper that Sandy showed to him. Sandy cannot stay too looked connected in the CIA system; they might able to track him hacking their system.

Jack tilted his head on the side in confusion. 'How's that possible?' he asked himself.

The door opened and North walked in. North looked at his team as they looked at him too waiting. "Tomorrow morning we have a meeting before we initiate the mission. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" they nodded in sync.

"Agent Jack, I want your written report on my desk before you go home"

Jack sighed tiredly.

❆❆❆❆❆

Elsa stared at the blurry street through the window as Reese drove the car.

For once Elsa accepted her sister's invitation to watch a hockey game. It was the hockey game between Corona State University and Arendelle University, and that day was the first time she met Jack.

He was the star player of Corona Kingdom while Kristoff is in Arendelle. It was a good game and obviously, Jack's team won.

She was in disguise. She didn't want anyone to know that she went to watch the game together with the princess without accompanied by royal bodyguards.

After the game, Elsa was waiting alone at the gates of the stadium as Anna went to the player's locker room to meet up with Kristoff just for a few minutes while waiting for their ride to arrive. Her neck was freezing as it was winter season, and she forgot to bring her scarf. So, she wraps her neck with her hands after she warms it with her breath.

That's where Jack found her. He was waiting too for his teammates to fetch their cars. He was smiling when he first approached her while she was very aloof at him but he didn't stop talking to her. When he noticed that she was freezing there, he suddenly gave her his scarf to warm her neck.

Then and there Elsa finally starts talking to Jack but her replies were short and quiet.

At that moment Jack made her realized many things. He told her his name when he saw his teammates finally arrived and left.

She'll never forget that day, him and the things he said to her.

"So... it's that him?" Grand Pabbie asked as he noticed that the Queen was looking outside in deep thoughts. The Queen glanced in his way but he just looked ahead. "That man named Jack, that's him right?"

Elsa's eyes wide open, "ho... ho-how..." her mouth was open and close like a fish.

Grand Pabbie chuckled. "Oh, Your Majesty, I've been your parent's royal adviser ever since before you were born and when you came into this world, I watch you grew to a beautiful fine lady." Then he looked at the Queen beside him. "Everyone in the palace knows that you and Anna sneak out to watch the hockey game. And when you came back, you seem different in a good way. You are starting to come out of your shell, of your comfort zone. You were always smiling and every day you look vibrant. You finally open yourself to us." He paused. "We were curious about what made you change. Then one of the servants saw the scarf you were wearing. That scarf you were wearing has a name written very small on its end and that's where we thought that maybe it because of that man. Am I right?"

It looks like she couldn't deny it anymore. "He gave me hope in that very quick conversation that we had," she said with a small smile on her lips. "But he seems different now. He's changed."

Jack was not the same as before, Elsa was very sure of it.

She looked at his eyes and she can't see the light in it like the first time they met.

He changed that she couldn't pinpoint it. Elsa saw herself in him when the King and Queen died. He looked distant and she saw the loneliness in his eyes like he was stressing himself into something.

"People change, Your Majesty" Grand Pabbie looked back in the front. "Maybe something happened to him that made him change" he looked back at the Queen. "And I think this is the time where you can repay him for giving you hope when you needed it. Change him as he changes you, in a good way of course."

"Thank you, Pabbie" Elsa smiled at her adviser as her adviser smiled in return.

❆❆❆❆❆

The next morning, they were all busy listening in the debriefing of the mission.

North was discussing the arrangement. "So this is what you're going to do." He told the Agents that were assigned in the undercover job. "You two will act as a new couple and moved in the Guardian Village to start your future together." Jack nodded and Elsa was quietly listening to the North. "Jack, you'll be working at Dream Land. It is the toy company of Pitch Black and Elsa you'll be the housewife and try to get close to Mrs. Black. We already prepare everything just focus on your target" North continuously giving them instructions.

Jack studies the construction of the company building while Elsa was sitting quietly beside him. He took a glance at her. Jack frowned as she was just sitting there motionless while listening to North's instruction.

'Bunny's right, she's beautiful' He thought. 'And there's a queenly presence around her.'

"Is there something wrong in face Mr. Overland?" Jack jump in surprised as Elsa suddenly asked him.

"What?" Jack was startled.

"You've been staring at my face for a few minutes." She gracefully glanced at him.

"I'm not staring" Jack quickly denied.

"Oh really?" her lips twitch.

"Shit!" Jack lowly uttered making sure that Elsa couldn't hear it clearly, Jack averted his eyes as he tried to hide his embarrassment after being caught and just focus on the documents he was holding.

Jack noticed North put a small velvet box on the table.

"What's this?" Jack was the first one to asked questions staring at the small velvet box like he didn't want to touch it. He surely knows what is it but still asking about it.

"Your wedding rings" North simply answered.

"You're kidding right?" Jack picked and opened it. Two gold rings and a silver ring with a diamond in it were now fully displayed in their eyesight.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" North said in a serious tone.

Jack pulled out the ring and his jaw dropped as he read the engraving in the ring.

'Jack and Elsa forever'

"This is unnecessary" Jack put the rings back in the small velvet box as if his fingers were burned by the rings.

"It's necessary" Grand Pabbie butt in, "So, everyone in the village will convince that you two are a real married couple, and here's your marriage certificate" Grand Pabbie gave Jack a brown envelope. Jack reluctantly got the brown envelope and opens it. His eyes wide open seeing his name and Elsa's name written in the marriage certificate, "Don't worry, it is a fake marriage certificate" Jack sighed relieved hearing those words from Grand Pabbie. "Sign it"

Jack nodded and signs it. He noticed that the family name was different. "Frost?"

"That will be your last name," Moon said. "You two will be Mr. and Mrs. Frost"

"Now, put this ring on" North push the ring to Jack.

He reluctantly slides the ring in his ring finger and spots Elsa already wearing the engagement ring and the wedding ring. The rings were perfectly fitted in their fingers. Jack sighed tiredly shaking his head.

'This is one of the hell missions I've ever got.'

❆❆❆❆❆

Elsa was busy listening to the chief of the investigation team when suddenly she felt someone was staring at her. She simply surveyed the room without moving her head and there she caught Jack openly staring at her. At first, she let him stared at her but it's been a few minutes had passed and he was still staring at her. Elsa feels as awkward as Jack keeps staring at her.

Didn't he know that staring at someone is rude?

She asked Jack that startled him. She didn't expect that Jack would try to hide his embarrassment by getting caught by her. She badly wanted to laugh but restrains herself.

Elsa noticed a small velvet box placed on the table. Elsa raised her eyebrow as she looked at North hearing that it was a wedding ring. She was too curious about the ring that she immediately grabs the velvet box to read the engraving closely after Jack placed it again on the table.

Elsa ignored the conversation between her adviser and Jack. She put the rings on my ring finger and it was perfectly fitted in her finger.

Elsa looked at Jack as he read their undercover name in the marriage certificate. Guessing that it was the document her adviser wanted to be signed by Jack.

Elsa watched Jack as he slid the ring in his finger but immediately averted her eyes before Jack could catch her staring at him and pretends that she was focusing on reading the case documents. She hides the smile that was forming on her lips.

'This is an interesting case.'

❆❆❆❆❆

WORD COUNT: 1878 words

PUBLISHED: 2015

EDITED: 12/08/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 108 7
Abandoned on a hillside as a baby, a young Spartan man embarks on a journey to discover the truth behind his parentage. (Disclaimer: I wrote this whe...
521K 12.9K 70
Eulalia O Fontaine had been plagued with misfortune since the day she was born, her life having a fecundity for consistent unrest and everything nefa...
1.1K 200 37
Copyright © 2020 by Miah All Rights Reserved IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very lik...
The First By Ithildae

Science Fiction

113K 8.9K 42
She's not human. She's The First. Gis is a breakthrough in human cloning and DNA manipulation. To everyone around the world, she is a miracle, and a...