Nalu - The one who's always a...

By Dragneeel_Twins

Lucy Heartfilia lives with a stranger. A stranger who abuses her each and every day. She goes to school like... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 2

3.8K 118 54
By Dragneeel_Twins

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I walked into art and sat at my table. My table partner was Lucy the Mute, and by no surprise, she was already there.

The tardy bell rung and our teacher began to teach. I listened, but Lucy pulled out her headphones and started listening to music. I ignored it for now and did as I was told. 

Once the teacher was done with the lesson, we were supposed to practice what she taught us. I started sketching random stuff while Lucy wrote something down and walked over to the teacher. I saw the teacher nod and Lucy went into the storage room. The room no students are allowed in.

"Hey! Why is she allowed in there?!" A random person asked.

"She wants to show you what she's done. She's entering the school art competition and wants feed back." Our teacher said. Lucy then came back out with a canvas in her hands. She set it up in the front of the room and sat back down with her headphones still on. 

Everyone stared in awe at her painting. I poked her, getting her attention and making her take out her headphone.

"How do you paint so well?!" I asked. She just smiled and laid her head down on the table.

"Can you at least write down the answer to my question?" I pleaded. She sighed and got out her pen and paper.

"I just drew something that resembled me. That's all." She wrote.

"How does that resemble you?"

"It just does. Now stop talking to me." She wrote as she turned away. I looked back at her painting, then at her, trying to piece it together,but I couldn't

The bell rung, and Lucy got up and took her painting back into the storage room. I watched her grab her stuff, but she just stood there. She was gripping the sides of the table for 3 minutes! Her eyes were tightly closed. 

Once she opened them, she realized I was still there and ran out. I questioned why she ran, but the only reason I could think of, was that we had 2 minutes left to get to class.

I didn't have the next class with her. I didn't see her again until lunch. And even then, she has her own place to eat, and I don't know where.

I sat down in my seat, and ignored the whole class. The only thing on my mind was the painting, and Lucy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 239 13
A love story where Luka and Chloe are both called for superhero duty, as Hawk Moth has made an intense plan, all heros were called to help save the d...
206K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
23.2K 724 36
An accident. That's what they told us. That's why we don't remember anything past all of our days of training at the facility. We do as we're told. A...
2K 109 14
When Adrien finds out he's a senti - human, a lot of problems start to arise. Adrien finally realizes his feelings for Marinette and Marinette realiz...