The new girl {Completed}

By LovelyShifah

Grace Cooper is a fighting girl. She lived with her brothers Grayson and Ace. Her mother worked day and night... More

A/N
Chapter 1:Moving
Chapter 2: The badboy
Chapter 3:Lunch.
Chapter 4: Sam
Chapter 5: Cuddle
Chapter 6: Bully
Chapter 7:Mistake
Chapter 8: Broken
Chapter 9: Crazy time
Chapter 11: Fight
Chapter 12: Pool
Chapter 13: Beach
Chapter 14: The Kiss
Chapter 15:Girls day
Chapter 16: Date
Chapter 17: Aaron's Pov
Chapter 18: Well play sam
Chapter 19:Hospital
Chapter 20: Hospital part 2
Chapter 21: Finally his
Chapter 22: Ace's Pov
Chapter 23 : Promise
Chapter 24: Love birds fighting
Chapter 25: I love you
Chapter 26: Epilogue
Thank you❤
New Book
New book ❤

Chapter 10: The big aquarium

51.8K 1.6K 178
By LovelyShifah

Grace's Pov:

I was now regretting choosing to go with Aaron, Aiden and Zach. My brothers, Kyle and Blake were in another Car.

Now i knew why both Blake and Kyle told me good luck before i enter Aaron's car.

I put my hands on my ears and looked out of the window. They were currently shouting and singing loudly.
Getting irritated by that , I turned off the radio.

"Hey why did you do that?" Asked Zach.

"Seriously you are asking me why i did that!" I said turning back to glare at him. I was sitting in the passenger's seat, Aaron was driving while Zach and Aiden was in the back seat.

He put his hand up in surrender while the other chulcked.

"When are we gonna reached?" I asked a hundredth time.

"In 5 minutes maximum!" Said Aaron and i looked out of the window. I did not recognised this part of the city.

After 5 minutes, we finally reached. It was the big aquarium. I always wanted to visit it. I smiled and stepped out of the car quickly.

"Told you she gonna like it!" Said Aaron from behind but i ignore it and walked to the entrance.

"Hey wait up!" Shouted Ace behind me.

"Then hurry up!" I shouted back but kept walking. There was a queue and we needed to wait.

"Whose idea was that?" I asked when they all reached there.

"Hmm Aaron!" Said Ace and i nodded.

We waited and soon it was our turn to enter. We payed our ticket and entered in. It was not so crowded and there was full space to walk and there was directions as well.

We walked and we saw a small and long aquarium.

The fishes were small but of different colours. I was walking in front as the boys were behind me. As we arrived at the end of the aquarium, there was another way to a tunnel. There was a boy around our age standing near the entry. As per his uniform i can say he was working here.

I walked there and he smiled at me. Being nice, i smiled back.

An arm wrapped around my shoulder and i was expected either Ace or Ray but when i looked up i saw Aaron.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let keep going!" He said glaring at the boy and we walked into the tunnel. It was beautiful. The blue colour everywhere.

As we walked, we saw many fishes. I heard a flash so i turned back and saw Kyle clicking pictures. He looked at me and shruggled.

"School project!" He said and i nodded.

I am gonna take the pictures from him later.

We walked and saw two kids leaning against the glass and trying to catch the big fishes.

I smiled at them and ask Kyle to take the pictures of them. He laughed but took it.

We walked futher in another tunnel and saw sharks up on our head. We stopped and looked up. Kyle put his camera up and took some more pictures.

We sat in the coner as Kyle was taking the pictures in  different angel. He looked like a professional photographer.

"He want to become one!"  Said Aaron beside me. I looked at him and realised i said my last sentence loud.

"He is good!" I said and he nodded.

"You must see his room!" He said and chulcked.

"Why?" I aksed.

"Its full of pictures!" He said and i smiled.

When he finished we walked to the third tunnel and was surprised to see many fished on our head.

We left this tunnel and went in another one which was after the third one.

I was so watching the whales, sharks and fished that i had not noticed that Aaron had interwinned our hand together. I blushed and look away from him. He also was watching around him so he did not noticed me blushing.

We walked out of the tunnel and it was the last one. We walked to some other small aquarium with baby fishes. There was one aquarium were we could touched tortoises. I went closer and with my hand i touched it. The water was low so i could touch his head.

I looked up and saw the boys watching me smiling. Kyle was talking my picture and i let him.

We walked further and was near to the exist when Aaron dragged me to some other aquarium. It was the manta aquarium.

Aaron smiled and approached to it. He lowered his other hand in the water and touch it.

I wanted to but i was scared.

"Touch it!" He said smiling.

"Huh. I will pass this one!" I said and he chulcked. He took my other hand and make me touch it. It was soft and when i touch it, it moved more up.

I removed my hand and smiled.

"Let go now love birds. I am hungry!" Said Ace and i rolled my eyes. I tried to remove my hand from Aaron but he tighten his hold.

It was only when we reached the car that he let my hand. We were now heading to KFC. All of us were hungry.

Zach was on his phone while Kyle was looking at the pictures he took. Some were blur but some was really good. Aaron was driving but that did not prevent him from looking at me from time to time. I caught him twice. The ride was unexpectedly calm and silent.

We reached and parked. We walked inside and took a table. I sat in between my brothers this time. Zach, Kyle, Ray and Ace went to order while Aiden and Blake went to use the washroom leaving me and Aaron alone.

"Hope you enjoyed today!" He said breaking the silent.

"I sure did!" I replied looking around. I don't know why but i was having the feeling that someone was glaring at me.

Soon the boys came and we had our food.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.1K 18
Skye Mahogany Grace is a seventeen year old who lives with her brother and his best friend after she ran away from her abusive parents. She has been...
112 0 6
After experiencing the ultimate tragedy, Grace finds herself uprooted from her familiar surroundings and forced to move across the country to live wi...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
72K 1.5K 24
She's a fighter He's a cold hearted killer What will happen when their world's collide? ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘ 17 year old Jennifer has had her f...