I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Di...

由 missloves2havefun

Imagine your Bree Anderson, the famous supermodel. Imagine you're walking to your car when you are suddenly k... 更多

I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (part 1)
Chapter 16 (part 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 8

23.5K 337 32
由 missloves2havefun

Heeeey Guys! Sorry for the wait! I've been pretty busy! School is gonna end tomorrow, and I've had finals all week, so I've been pretty busy studying :( Hopefully I pass Geometry) I hate that class :(

This chapter isn't the best (this is just a filler, the story is gonna get going in the next couple of Chapters), I really haven't had enough time to write, but i didn't want to leave you guys waiting! :) Oh, and there's gonna be a POV from one of the boys, so that's exciting! Hopefully you guys like it, as i said, it wasn't my best.

And thank you to everyone who has read/fanned/commented/voted! It really makes my day to see people commenting and voting! And please continue to! Give me feedback if you want :)

Song for this Chapter: Na Na Na by One Direction :)

Enjoy<3

*****************************************************

Liam POV

We all go inside the room, with Louis pouting in the corner. “Get over it Louis” Niall tells him. He fake sobs. “Harreh left me! What do you expect me to do?”

“Man up?” I suggest, receiving a glare. I shrug and head to the bathroom. I wash my face, and i hear Niall and Louis bickering. I sigh, and head to the room. Niall and Louis are fighting over a pillow. “MINE!” they both yell, tugging at it. I roll my eyes. Why did I have to be the only mature one? I yank the pillow from both of them. “Mine” I say, smiling. They both glare at me.

“No fair” Louis says.

Suddenly, we hear a scream. “AH, MY EYES!” I instantly recognize the voice. “Bree” I said, shaking my head.

“OMG HARRY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!” she continues. We all crack up. “Harry’s at it again!” Louis sing songs, which sends Niall cracking up again.

“ZAYN! TELL HARRY TO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! OHMYGOD MY EYES ARE SCARRED FOR LIFE!” We start cracking up again. “Ah, good old Breebear” Niall says. Louis raises an eyebrow. “Do you still have a crush on her?”

“I don’t know. She keeps stealing my food” He says. I chuckle. “Is food all you care about?” I ask him, knowing the answer. He gives me a Duh! look.

“Bree wasn’t what I expected” I say, smiling.

“True that. I didn’t know she would be this fun” Louis said. “I like her”

“I think someone else likes her too” I said, and the lads chuckle, knowing who I was referring to.

“Aw, our little Zayny’s growing up” Louis says, and Niall laughs. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. Niall’s face lights up, and runs to the door. I stare, confused.

Niall opens the door. “Food service” says a girl, in a bored voice. I laugh. Typical Niall had to go and order food.

She hands over the food, checking her phone. She looks up, and her mouth hangs open. “You.. you... Niall… Louis… Liam...what?” and she starts to hyper ventilate. We give glances to each other.

“Can I take a picture with you guys?” she asks, still hyperventilating. We smile at her, and we take a picture. As I close the door, I hear her shriek and run away screaming.

“Do you think she’ll give away our room number?” Niall asks, concerned. I sigh. “Let’s hope not”

Suddenly, I hear my phone ring. I walk over to it and see it’s Danielle. I smile. “Hey Danielle” I answer.

“Liam, you’re okay” she says, relief in her voice. I sigh. “Management’s gone crazy looking for you guys! They’ve called me a thousand times asking about you! I was so worried! Where were you?” she says. I sigh and start telling her the story.

“Wait, you were going to go in for me?” she says.

“Yes”

“Liam! That’s the sweetest thing anyone has done for me, even though I wasn’t kidnapped” I hear her voice crack.

“Why are you crying?” I ask, concerned.

“Just happiness you’re okay baby, and I just feel touched you and the lads would do that for me” I smile. Then I tell her the rest of the story.

“Wait, so BREE ANDERSON was kidnapped along with you guys?” she asks disbelief in her voice.

“Yeah” I say, chuckling. “She was also the one that got us out” she laughs. “Gosh, I want to meet her!”

“You will” I say, smiling. She laughs. “So, I’ll see you tomorrow baby” I say. I give her the address to the Hotel.

“I love you baby”

“Love you too” then I hang up. I look over and see that Louis’ on the phone with Eleanor, and that Niall is finishing up eating his food.

I sigh and walk over to the bed. “Did you call Management?” I ask Niall “Yep” he said, in-between mouthfuls.

“What did they say?”

“They were mad, but understood. They told the cops what happened, and they told the police. But they are keeping it secret: they don’t want to tell the press. They are looking for Danny and Jimmy now” he finished.

Louis finished up his call and went over to us. He sat down on the bed next to me, and stole a fry from Niall, earning a glare.

I looked over to my phone and sighed, feeling guilty. Louis saw, and I saw guilt fill his face too.

“I feel bad for lying to Bree” I say, looking at my phone.

“Me too” Niall said. Louis sighs. “I just didn’t want her to leave yet! If we had let her borrow our phones, she would have called someone and left us!”

I sigh. “I really like Bree. I don’t want her to go yet” Louis said, sounding like a child. “She’s too fun. I need a partner in crime” Niall laughs.

“Well, time to go to bed” I said, going Daddy Directioner.

“Do we haaaaaaave to?” Niall and Louis whine.

“Yes, now go” they head to a bed, and I get the couch. I really didn’t mind.

I sigh, exhausted. So many things had happened today. And I was still in a little shock of meeting Bree. I close my eyes, and blackness takes over.

Bree’s POV

I slowly wake up. I had had another nightmare. I open one of my eyes. I was dark. I sigh, and cuddle into my pillow.

Wait… why is my pillow warm? And why is it moving? And why does it smell like cologne? I quickly open both my eyes, and raise my head. And see that I my head am on Zayn’s chest. Fuck! I try to move, but I see he’s got his arm around me. No, no, no. This is bad, this is very bad. I start to get chills as electricity runs through me. Zayn begins to stir.

“Are you okay?” he asks sleepily, opening his eyes, seeming unaffected that I was just sleeping in his arms. Dang, he sounded sexy with his sleepy voice “Uh, um” I look around. How do I say this?

I hear him chuckle. “I don’t mind” he whispers in my ear, sending more chills. “I actually quite like it” he says, and I feel myself blush. God dang it Bree!

He chuckles again, and wraps his arm around my waist, bringing my closer to him. I have no choice but to put my head back on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat, and it was soothing. I could feel his strong arms around me, holding me close to him. I could get used to this.

Bree! I scold myself. I sigh. I could feel the electricity running through us, but it felt… right.  There was no way to describe it. 

Zayn started humming, and I soon fell asleep to the sound of his voice, and his heartbeat.

A sound woke me up. No not a sound, a voice. But I was too sleepy, and I was too comfortable in Zayn’s arms to really give a damn right now. But as I began waking up, I could hear them clearly.

“Aw, they look so cute together!”

“Shut up Louis! You’re gonna wake them up!”

“Sorry”

“Liam’s gonna get mad at us”

“Who cares? Harry’s the one that let us in in the first place!”

“Hey!”

It became silent, and I heard a noise. “Did you take the picture?’

Picture? What? WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE IN MY ROOM? OMG THEY ARE CREEPERS! I was fully awake now, and I opened my eyes to see three faces staring at me.

“Ahhhh!” I scream, which send them laughing, and start pulling away from Zayn, to get away from the creepers. Zayn woke up, jumping from my scream. “Vas happening?”

I got out of his arms, and scooted over, which sent me toppling off the bed, along with the blankets, which sent the three rolling on the floor with laughter. “Ow” I yelp, landing on my side. I then saw it was Louis, Harry, and Niall, and not some creepers. Oh, they are gonna pay.

 Zayn peered at me from on top of the bed, and I could tell he had been laughing too. I glared at him, and he sobered up, but I could still see amusement in his eyes. I got up with what little dignity I had. I saw the other three on the floor, still laughing, Niall and Louis on the verge of tears.

I smirk, an idea forming in my head. I walk over to the door, and the boys instantly stop laughing. “Where are you going…?” Harry asks. I smile at them sweetly, and open the door. I see Liam coming out of the other room.

“LIAM!” I scream, running to him and hug him, his face fool of surprise. I hear “No!”s coming from my room and they all come out, trying to push each other out of the room. I keep hugging Liam, and look up to him.

“LIAM! HARRY, NIALL, AND LOUIS WERE CREEPERS AND THEY WERE WATCHING ME SLEEP AND THEY WOKE ME UP AND THEY LAUGHED WHEN I SCREAMED AND FELL OFF THE BED AND THEY DIDN’T HEELP ME AND IT WAS RUDE AND THEY DIDN’T HELP ME! GET THEM IN TROUBLE!”

“She’s lying!” they say. I glare at them, but I’m amused at their scared faces.

“Liam, I’m not lying! Oh, Zayn laughed too, but I forgive him”

“WHAT? WHY! I THOUGHT WE WERE BUDDIES! BREE ANDERSON AND LOUIS TOMLINSON, BFF’S FOREVER, AND YOU LEAVE ME FOR ZAYN! HOW COULD YOU!” Louis yells.

“Wait I thought you were MY BFF!” Harry yells, pouting. Oh, gosh.

“No, you’re my bff!” Niall yells, giving me a puppy dog face.

“Haha, I’m Bree’s BFF!” Zayn brags.

“No, Liam’s my BFF” I state proudly. They all look at me with their mouths open, then at me with a death glare.

“Let’s run in 3… 2… 1…” I tell Liam. He nods, and we are off in 1, with four guys after us. We run around the room, but I trip a little and slow down from a running Liam. Suddenly, I am picked up, and I am thrown over someone’s shoulder. I could make out some curly hair. Harry.

“HARRY LET ME GO!” I yell, pounding on his back and kicking around.

“No, until you say that I’m your BFF”

“HARRY!”

“BREE!”

“THIS ISN’T FUNNY! HAROLD STYLES LET ME GO!”

“NO!”

“SOMEONE HELP ME! LIAM, ZAYN, LOUIS, NIALL!”

“Somebody needs help!” I hear Louis yell. Oh God. Wait for it, wait for it…

“SUUUUPPPPPEEEERRRMMMMAAAANNNN!” Louis screams, and I see him run at Harry. “Boo bear, no!” Harry screams like a little girl and drops me.

“Ah!” I scream as I fall. I land on the floor, and I see stars. I close my eyes, trying to get rid of the pounding in my head.

“Bree!” I hear someone shout, and I feel someone staring at me. I open my eyes, and see Louis.

“SHE’S ALIVE!” he screams. I roll my eyes.

“I’M ALIVE!” I scream along. “NOW HELP ME UP, BFF!” I say.

“YAY!” he yells, and helps me up. “Did you hear that lads? I’m Bree’s BFF! She’s MINE HARRY!” I roll my eyes, but I see the boys rushing up.

“Are you okay?” Zayn asks concern in his voice. I see something else in his eyes, and it gives me butterflies. No, it can’t be…

“Are you sure, Bree?” Liam asks.

“Yeah, no thanks to HARRY!” and I slap him in the head.

“Ow!” he yelps. I smile at him sweetly.

“Let’s go back BFF” Louis says, and we intertwine arms, and Louis starts skipping, so I skip along. I could hear the boys laughing behind us. We get back to the room, and I run to the bathroom and I close the door. I look at my reflection. Ugh, I look like crap. I try to tame my wavy hair, but it keeps sticking out everywhere. I sigh and just end up braiding it. I wash my face, and then I apply some mascara. Ugh, at least I look less like crap. I sigh and head back to the room. Harry and Liam are watching some celebrity gossip show, and Louis and Niall are arguing about something. Zayn was sitting on the bed, also watching the news. They look up when I come out.

“Hey Bree, come watch this!” Liam says, I walk over and sit next to Zayn on the bed. I look at the screen. A pretty reporter is talking.

“Sources say that the famous supermodel Bree Anderson has been missing from activities, due to sickness. She hasn’t been on Twitter, and was last spotted two days ago by paparazzi coming into her hotel” Thank god Mike covered for me. I really needed to call him. Sad thing was, he didn’t answer calls he didn’t know, so I couldn’t call him from another phone. I had to use my phone, or Eliza’s. He had her number.

There’s film of me coming out into the hotel in the pink summer dress I had on, and I see myself, waving and smiling, and then I am ushered inside by security.

“We just hope she feels better, and can make it in time for her Vogue cover shoot in 3 days. Now, Kim Kardashian…”

The boys turn to me. “You’re doing a cover shoot for Vogue?” they ask.

“Yup” I say proudly.

“Dang girl” Harry says with a flirty grin, and I throw a pillow at him, hitting him in the head. “I still haven’t forgiven you for dropping me” I tell him. He just sticks out his tongue.

“Congrats” Liam says, and I smile.

“Good thing they covered for you, eh?” Niall says.

“Yup”

I feel a stare, and I turn my head and see Zayn staring at me. “What?” I ask.

“Nothing” he said, but his gave doesn’t leave mine.

“Stop flirting you guys! We want to go eat” Louis said, and I see all the boys staring at us. I instantly begin to blush.

“Aww! Bree’s blushing”

“Shut up Louis”

“Make me!”

“Fine you’re not my BFF”

“NOOOO!”

“Then shut up”

“Okay”

I get up, and we all turn to leave. “Wait! I need to fix my hair!” Zayn says, and Zayn runs to the bathroom. We roll our eyes. So I guess that bit was true.

                “I’ll wait for him: you guys go” Liam says. We head outside the door and into the elevator.

                “So where are we gonna go eat?” I ask them.

                “Well, the hotel has a breakfast buffet, so we’re gonna eat there” Louis says, and Niall’s face is fool of happiness. The elevator opens, and we head to the buffet. It is pretty full, and we cautiously enter, not wanting to be recognized. We aren’t stopped by fans, so we head to serve ourselves. I pile my plate with pancakes, eggs, bacon (a lot of it), fruit, and a cinnamon roll. I was really hungry.

                I grab a cappuccino and sit down. The other boys soon join me, their plates stacked with food. Niall is carrying two. I laugh as they sit down. Niall is looking at it hungrily, and starts digging in before anyone else. I then notice Louis’ plate is full of not only food, but carrots. How he got them I have no idea. I don’t remember seeing them.

                I see Zayn and Liam come in. To honestly say, he looks the same as he did. And he still looked dang sexy.

                “So, Bree” Louis says, sending Harry a wink. I get suspicious.

                “So Louis…” I say cautiously. He grins at me. I take a sip out of my cappuccino.

                “Did you and Zayn have fun last night…?” I choke and start coughing

                “WHAT?” I stutter. The boys glance at each other, an evil glint in their eyes. Oh, oh.

                “I saw you and Zayn getting cozy” Harry says, wiggling his eyebrows.

                “We all saw” Louis pitches in. I feel myself blushing furiously.

                “Ah, so she blushes! It’s true!” Louis says, and Niall laughs. This makes me blush even more, if that was possible. I was probably as red as a tomato. I glare at them.

“So do you like Zayn?” Louis asks, all three staring at me.

“Uh, uh…“ What do I tell them? O shit! They stare at me with victorious looks in their faces.

“It’s okay, we won’t tell him. You’re secrets safe with us” Louis says with a wink. I can still feel myself blushing. Ohmygod, they know! And being them, who knows what they will do.

“Won’t tell who?” a familiar voice says behind me. I freeze. I slowly turn to see Zayn and Liam in back of me. Ohmygod, how long have they been standing there? Did they hear our whole conversation? Ohmygod, what if they did! Shit! Ohmygod, did the other boys know? If they did I am so killing them.

“Um, uh-“ I start, starting to get red.

“No Bree! Don’t tell them our BFF secret! Zayn, Liam, you can’t know! YOU HEAR ME?” Louis shouts, sending some people to look our way. I was relieved, he actually covered for me. But not that he was calling attention to us. Grr, I wanted to hug, yet slap that boy.

Harry and Niall were looking at me with amusement in their eyes. This wasn’t gonna be the end of it.

Zayn and Liam give each other weird looks. “Uh, okay?” Liam says confusion in his eyes, which relieves me. They didn’t hear our convo. Louis sees my relief, and smiles at me. I glare and throw a grape at him, hitting him on the forehead, which sends me and Niall in a fit of laughter. I see Zayn sit in the empty chair next to me, and Liam on the other one.

Louis grins at me evilly, and throws a carrot at me. I fake shock and throw another grape. “Bree, Louis, stop! No food fights!”

“Aww! Why Liam?” we both whine at the same time, and grin at each other. Liam rolls his eyes, and eats his bagel.

Zayn “accidently” brushes his hand with mine when getting his fork, but I knew he did it on purpose. I felt the tingles on my hand, and I saw he felt them to. I look into his beautiful eyes, and I see a smirk on his face.

“You two! Stop FLIRTING! I’m trying to eat here!” I hear Louis shout, which sends me blushing furiously. Zayn sees and chuckles. I chuck another grape at him, but he opens his mouth and catches it. He grins at me and I roll my eyes. I see Liam looking at me and Zayn with amusement in his eyes.

“Zayn, you’ve been a naughty boy. I thought we taught you better” Harry starts, grinning at me. I glower at him, knowing what’s coming. That curly headed boy is gonna get it.

Zayn looks at him in confusion. Oh, he looks so cute when he looks confused. Stop it Bree!

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh, you know exactly what I’m talking about. But what gets to me is that you would do it in front of me”

“Harry, wha-“ Then realization hit him. The color drained from his face. Niall and Louis started to laugh, while Harry sits there staring at Zayn with amusement. I glare at him, and Liam just shakes his head, mumbling stuff about Harry. Zayn just sits there frozen, wide eyed.

“I- No- You- Me-Her-Us-I” Zayn begins to stutter, and blushes. I actually found that adorable.  “Aw, the Bradford Bad Boi is stuttering! And BLUSHING! What happened to his manliness?” Harry says. Zayn glares at him, and I just sit there like a retard, blushing furiously. I see Zayn look at me quickly, then back at Harry. Louis and Niall are laughing, and Liam gives me an apologetic look.

 “Um, I’m getting more coffee”, I say, standing up and leaving the boys. I can feel their stares through their backs. I go over to the Cappuccino maker and make myself another one. As I am walking back to the table, and dreading it, the boys are looking at me, smiling innocently, while I glare, I accidently bump in to someone. “Sorry” I say, and the girl I bump into turns to me. She looks about 14 or 15.

“It’s okay… wait, you look familiar” she say. Shit!

“I do?” I say, playing dumb.

“Yeah… you look like Bree Anderson” she says, and just stares. Then, her eyes get wide. “OHMYGOD YOU ARE! OHMYGOD I JUST BUMPED INTO BREE ANDERSON!” she starts squealing.

“Ohmygod, I’m a huge fan! Can I get a picture?” she asks.

“Sure” I smile. She squeals and pulls out her phone. She takes the picture and looks at it, squealing. “Ohmygod, thank you so much!”

“You welcome” I say, smiling. She gives me a quick hug and walks away. Well, that went. I turn and see all the boys staring at me. “What?” I ask, and they look away quickly. I sigh and sit down. Harry’s eyes flicker to me and Zayn. I glare and throw a grape at him, hitting him in the nose. I burst out laughing, as do the others, accept Zayn, who’s been quiet, and hasn’t looked my way. We finish eating, the boys talking, but it’s still awkward from Harry’s statement. As we get up to leave, a waitress comes up to get our plates.

“Did you guys enjoy your- OHMYGOD IT’S ONE DIRECTION!” she screams. Everyone’s heads snap to our direction.

“ONE DIRECTION!” I hear someone yell.

“HARRY! I LOVE YOU!” someone screams.

“OHMYGOD IT’S BREE ANDERSON!” another person yells. Suddenly, about 50 people get up and start running to us, screaming and calling our names.

“RUN!” Louis yells, but we are already running. But they are already catching up to us. I am a pretty fast runner, so I was ahead of the boys.

“Bree… wait… up!” I hear Niall pant, running next to me. I then spot an elevator opening. “TO THE ELEVATOR!” I yell, and we turn to it before it closes. For some reason, someone mopped the floor but didn’t put the little yellow sign that says the floor is slippery, so we start to slip. I can hear some of the boys yells, and someone fall, but I couldn’t look because I was saving myself from falling. I steady myself, and continue running to the elevator, as it is closing. I get to it first as it is closing, and head inside. Then come Louis, then Niall and I see the others in a pile on the floor, with the fans surrounding them.

“We gotta help them!” I say, and try to exit the elevator. Try. I feel someone grab my waist and pull me back, just as the elevator door closes. I look and see its Louis. “What the hell Louis?” I shout.

“We can’t save them! It’s too late!” he says, overdramatically. I roll my eyes.

“But why? Hazza was there!”

“Everyone to themselves” Louis shrugs, and Niall burst out laughing. I roll my eyes. The elevator dings and we end up on our floor.

“So we aren’t gonna help them?”

“Nah. They’ll live” He smiles to himself.“Just bet, there’s gonna be pictures all over twitter!” Louis exclaims, and takes out his phone and starts scrolling through it. I stop and stare at him incredulously. He sees me and frowns.

“What?”

“I thought you said your phone didn’t work”

His eyes get wide, and so does Niall’s. I look at both of them. “Oh, um, err, about that…” Louis starts.

“I’m so sorry Bree, but we lied” Niall cuts in. I look at both of them in surprise. “Why?”

“Well, erm, uh, if you used our phones, you were gonna call and you were gonna leave us, and we didn’t want you to leave us, so erm, yeah we lied. I’m so sorry Bree” Louis says, with sincerity in his voice. I can’t help it. I burst out laughing. Niall and Louis give me ‘What the fuck is wrong with her?’ looks at each other.

“So sorry, it’s just that, it’s really sweet, and kinda immature don’t ya think?” I said.

“Yeah, guess so. It’s  just that, you’re too much fun! I need a partner in crime!” Louis says, and I chuckle. He hands me his phone. I take it with a smile. “Are you gonna leave us?” Louis asks with wide eyes, Niall doing the same. I laugh. “No, not yet” they sigh with relief. I punch in Eliza’s number, knowing that Mike won’t pick up, and she answers on the second ring.

“Hello?”

“Eliza!”

“Bree? Ohmygod, you’re okay! YOU’RE OKAY! WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME? WHAT HAPPENED? MIKE’S BEEN GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIND YOU!” she yells. I sigh. Louis opens the door to their room and we get inside. I plop down on a bed.

“Eliza, it’s a long story. I’ll tell you later. Can you come to this hotel?” I give her the address. “Yeah, sure babe. You sure you okay?” she asks.

“Yes I am, Eliza, calm down. Oh, and can you call Mike and tell him I’m okay? My phone is dead”

“Yeah, of course. I’ll get over there ASAP!” I hear a car door slam. “Oh, by the way, who’s phone are you using? The number is not form around here”

“I’m borrowing it from a friend”

“A friend?”

“Yes, a friend. I’ll explain it to you when you get here”

“Okay. See you then BreeBree” using the nickname she made up when we were kids.

“You too Lizzikins” I say, doing the same. She laughs and I hang up.

“who was that?” Louis asks, sitting next to me. I hand him his phone. “My best friend Eliza”

“Oh. And I really am sorry”

“It’s okay” I say, smiling.

Louis suddenly stands up, rocking the bed. I almost fall. “Louis, what are you doing?” He smiles at me evilly, and points to the other bed. I see Niall lying down on his stomach, looking through his phone. I smile at him, and stand up along with him on the bed. Then, we both jump to the other one, rocking Niall, and almost making him fall. We burst out laughing, and we start jumping, Niall bouncing on the bed.

“Eh! You guys stop!” Niall says. “NEVER!” we scream, and keep on jumping. Niall manages to get up, with both of us jumping, and starts jumping along, trying to tackle us. Louis and I jump to the next bed, and we keep doing that. Then it ends up being all three of us jumping on a bed, laughing. “Hey Niall, remember the last time we did this”

“Yeah!” Niall shouts.

“Wanna do it again?”

“YES!”

I look at both of them with confusion. “Do what?”

“Watch” Niall says.

Louis jumps off the bed, and puts his phone on the counter. Niall takes out his phone and goes to his music.

“You ready Nialler?”

“I’m ready Lou!”

“Let’s do this!”

“Okay, its recording!” Louis yells, and jumps on the bed. Niall pressing play on his phone, and the music to Na Na Na started to play. Niall and Louis started to dance, and I couldn’t help but laugh and dance along. “You’re singing Zayn’s part” Louis whispered in my ear. I look up confused and then he started singing Liam’s part.

“We’ve got a bit of love hate,

You take me to the edge then you hit the brakes.

I say it’s over one day,

Then I’m crawling back begging you to stay.

We make up and we break up all the time”

Then Niall started singing along:

“I say that I hate a song,

Then you go request it the whole night long,

Some people say it’s so wrong,

But even when we fight girl you turn me on.

We make up and we break up all the time”

Then we all started jumping on both the beds and dancing.

“We’re like na na na,

then we’re like yeah yeah yeah,

Always like na na na,

Then we’re like yeah yeah yeah”

It was my turn to sing

“No we can’t make up our minds,

Cause when we think we got it right”

The boys stare at me with open mouths, and I just give them a ‘what are you looking at me?’ look.

We all looked at each other, and sang together:

“We go Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na!”

Then Louis started to sing, and me and Niall started to shuffle and do these crazy dances on the bed, like the sprinkler.

“You wanna party to late,

When I do the same all we do is complain.

You know that it drives me insane,

When I get with you, girl you make it okay”

Niall began to sing, and Louis got a hold of me and we began to do the ‘Stop the Traffic, let ‘em Through’.

 “We make up and we break up all the time”

We all began to sing:

“We go Na na na,

Then we go yeah yeah yeah,

Always like Na na na,

Then we go yeah yeah yeah”

The boys point to me.

“No we can’t make up our minds,

 cause when we think we got it right.

“We go Na na na, Na na na, Na na na, Na na na!”

We start cracking up, and someone clearing their throat makes us freeze. We slowly turn around to see Liam, Zayn, and Harry standing in the doorway.

*********************************

Please vote, fan, and comment! As i said, not my best, but hopefully you guys liked it :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2K 90 13
  Hey yall this is my first so go easy advice please and this is basically a book like Twilight, but how it would be if you imagine one directi...
10.9K 206 16
What started out as a normal day turned out to be a disaster - Niall gets kidnapped. The enemy has his eyes on the innocent lads of One Direction for...
9.2K 221 42
When Cameron is forced to join her best friend at a One Direction concert, her whole life is flipped upside down. A boy she once thought was vain, se...
64K 1.7K 24
Delilah had a difficult childhood with different foster family's have their way with her, she was abused by her biological parents! But what happens...