Creating A Killer ยป Jerome Va...

By MichelleAspelund

This is a story about a mentally and psychically damaged girl named Elena. In a interview Jim Gordon set up f... More

Intro
Intro story
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
The sequel

Chapter fourteen

3.3K 136 14
By MichelleAspelund

Elena woke up to Jerome holding her again, and for a moment, she forgot about everything. She forgot everything about her past, the kidnapping, her murdering Dana, her might falling for him, just all of that. In that moment everything was right. As Jerome woke up he pulled her tighter and it gave her butterflies again as she bit her lower lip. Then he let go of her so he could stretch out. She sat up and wrapped her hands around her feet as she turned around to him. His hair was all messy, but it was cute.

"Oh you're awake. Good! Like I told ya I have a surprise for you today. It's going to be..cheerful" he said smiling.

"I won't even try to guess what it is, you constantly surprise me." Elena laughed. Jerome just laid there with his hand behind his back looking at her.

"What?" she asked and wondered if there was anything on her face or something. His eyes widened a bit and he cleared his throat before he looked away.

"Uh nothing, let's get dressed, then were leaving for the surprise. The others are coming too. It's going to be fun!" he said exited and jumped out of bed, "And don't worry about Greenwood, I don't think he'll be saying much." Jerome joked and it made Elena laugh.

They both arrived in the living room and everyone was there, all the crazy Maniax. Greenwood gave them both a vicious look, but Elena could not care less. He deserved what he got. She noticed he had a bruise on his chin, but didn't remember Jerome hitting him. Barbara came up to Elena and hugged her, and Tabitha noticed and frowned. It was fun for Elena to see her so jealous, it was a bit pathetic actually. But she just hugged Barbara extra tight to provoke her a little bit more.

"Don't hurt yourself today." Barbara told Elena and it made her curious of what they were doing today. But she had to trust that Jerome knew what he was doing, no matter what he had planned.

"I won't. Hey, what happened to his face?" Elena asked looking at Greenwood. Barbara threw her head to the side frowning at him before she turned back to Elena.

"Just had to beat it in his head that you don't put your hands on Barbara Kean." she joked.

They changed into their white suited outfits and went down to the basement. Once they entered Elena saw a red gasoline truck that stood 'Hest oil co' on it.

«Hm what do we need that for?» Elena thought curiously. But before they got in Jerome handed her the same gun as she had used yesterday. She looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Remember what I said yesterday, just focus on the target." he said handing her the gun before they jumped in the truck. He was really just throwing her into the water without teaching her to swim first. But she couldn't lie, it was very exciting.

It was her, Jerome, Aaron and Greenwood sitting in the truck. Barbara didn't get to join as always and she had no idea what Tabitha was up to. Luckily her and Greenwood sat far apart because she hated his guts. She was glad Jerome cut his tongue off.

"Not so chatty today, are we Greenwood?" Jerome mocked him as he could not pronounce words clearly anymore. Greenwood gave him a look that said nothing else than that he wanted to murder Jerome in the most painful way possible. But Jerome didn't care, he just smiled and laughed as always. He seemed so excited for this. They drove around for a while before stopping under a bridge where they sat waiting for something, probably the surprise. Jerome threw his feet onto the dashboard and relaxed.

"Getting excited?" Jerome asked Elena smiling as he placed his hand on her thigh with a firm grip. She gasped silently and tried not too blush.

"Y...yeah." she replied. She noticed Jerome looking at a school bus passing them and his smile grew even wider as he placed his fingers around his eyes like they were binoculars.

"I spot something...yellow." he said and then looked over at Elena.

"Oh you are going to love this!" he said excited and pointed at the bus to signal Aaron to follow it. They honked the horn at the bus and blocked the way in front of it. Were they attacking the bus, and why? she thought and got a bit nervous, but still excited tho. When they stopped Jerome jumped out off the truck and skipped over to the bus with the gun in his hand.

"Come on, Elena!" he shouted to her still smiling. Elena took a deep breath and just followed him while waiting for him telling her what to do. She had so much adrenaline rushing threw her body. Her hands were shaking, but she tried to shake it off since she was holding a gun and all. 

Jerome did a little pirouette before knocking on the door to the bus, signaling the driver to open up. As the driver cowardly did as he asked with his hands up in surrender, Jerome and Aaron entered the bus. Elena heard desperate screams coming from inside the bus and she was intrigued. She quickly jumped inside and was instantly shocked by who she saw. It was all the cheerleaders, aka the popular girls in her school that hated and bullied her all her life. All of them noticed Elena and many started to whisper to each other. It provoked her because it reminded her of all the things they used to say about her.

"You all have to know this was a difficult decision for us to make. It was between you guys or senior citizen bingo. But luckily Elena here made it an easy choice for us, ya know since you guys have bullied her all her life and all? And that just can't go unpunished." Jerome said and all the girls looked terrified at each other. Elena could feel her personality change again, just like it did when she murdered Dana. She enjoyed seeing the fear in their eyes as they looked at the criminal lunatics standing in front of them, including her. 

She started to think about that Jerome did this for her, he was such a gentleman, she thought. Aaron pulled out a hose from the gasoline truck and he dragged it against the bus. Jerome smiled to Elena before turning back to the girls that were now crying for their miserable lives.

"So since you guys are cheerleaders and all why don't you give me an O?" he asked, but none of the girls said anything, they just kept on subbing. Suddenly something snapped inside Elena, and she pointed her gun in the air and pulled the trigger. All the girls, plus Jerome, flinched. Elena stood there with a vicious look at her face that surprised Jerome, but he seemed to enjoy it very much. He saw it in her eyes that she loved this, and that was exactly what he wanted.

"He said give us an O!" Elena screamed at them with a sinister expression on her face.

"O." the girls then said in fear. Elena smiled pleased and took her hand out signalling Jerome to continue. He smiled to her and turned back to the girls and shouted "Give me an N."

"N" they replied.

"And give me another O!"

"O..."

"And what does that spell?" he asked exited.

"Oh no!" he said with the others and Elena took the hose Aaron gave her and she passed it to Jerome. She understood where this was going and she loved it. But he shook his head and gave it back to her.

"This is for you, Elena. You should have the honor of killing these morons after how they've treated you."

She smiled at that with an evil smile as she looked over at the girls. They all looked terrified, like they had seen a ghost. And it probably felt like it too. They all must have thought she was killed when Jerome and the others came to the school, but they should wish that had been true because now she was going to hurt them. They would not go unpunished for what they had done to her. Jerome had made her hungry for revenge.

"All off you here, every single blonde shithead, is going to die." she said and Jerome smiled as he stood beside with his arms crossed. He loved seeing this side of her. It made him feel some type of way.

"And why you might ask? Well it's simple." Elena said as she started to splash them all with in gasoline. They screamed and tried to move away from her, but she didn't care. Some guy opened his mouth to scream, but Elena splashed him right in the mouth making Jerome chuckle.

"You guys are stupid, but also cruel idiots with no respect for others. All my life you guys have bullied me, set out rumors and whispered about me in class. And I never, not even once, gave you a reason to do it. But fuck it, you will pay for it now as I kill you. Karma is just such a bitch, ya know?" she said smiling and Jerome felt something in his stomach he hadn't felt before as he looked at her all vengeful. As they screamed and begged for forgiveness, Elena could not help but smile wider for each scream. It was truly like music to her ears. She loved this! Jerome was right. Hurting those who hurt you felt amazing.

"But first, a joke! What the difference between a cheerleader and a hockey player?" she asked excited, but everyone just kept on crying. So Elena sighed while rolling her eyes and took another shot in the roof making everybody screamed again.

"A cheerleader handles more than one stick at a time!" Elena said and laughed hysterically. And so did Jerome and Aaron behind her. She even thought she heard a chuckle coming from Greenwood. She turned around to Jerome saying "You're right, this is fun!"

They walked out of the bus and Jerome handed her a lighter.

"Light em up." he said smiling.

She smiled and took it from him. As she lighted it up and was about to throw it, she heard someone scream "Don't do it Elena!" 

She quickly turned around and there stood Jim pointing a gun at her with Harvey along side of him. Her eyes widened and she quickly looked over at Jerome who stared at Jim with a angry frown. He did not look happy about the situation.

"You don't have to do this. You haven't committed any crimes yet. Just put the lighter down and come with me. I don't want to hurt you, Elena." Jim said still pointing the gun at her. Jerome turned to her and stared into her eyes.

"He can't shoot at the bus. Do it. Kill them. They hurt you Elena and they deserve to die." he said and she could not help but listen to him. She nodded and signaled him to run. In a quick move, she threw the lighter into the bus and it made an explosion that threw both her and Jerome off the ground as they ran. Elena was thrown right in Jim's direction and she passed out as her head was slammed to the ground.

Jerome was thrown against the truck and before he couldn't react before Aaron dragged him inside. Once Aron got Jerome inside he started to run against Elena, but then suddenly a sniper shot were shot in front of him so he flinched and looked around to see who shot against him. But he saw no one and ran back to the truck before he got a bullet in his head. Jim stood up to grab Elena and handcuffed her while she laid there unconscious.

"Elena, you are under arrest for murder." he said disappointed and looked up at the burning bus and then at the gasoline truck that was driving away. He never wanted things to come to this, but he was too late. She was now one of them and could not be among society anymore. There was only one option.

I think this was exciting! Jerome is creating his killer but there is something else going on?

Please vote and comment!❤️

-Michelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 7.7K 44
You thought you knew everything about Jerome Valeska. He was your best friend. He was your boyfriend. You loved him. But seeing him transition to the...
1.4K 15 17
An innocent girl, who went through years of abuse from her father after she killed her mother, finally killed someone she hated. When she runs to the...
6.7K 249 22
Detective Lili Grimes, partner of James Gordon and Harvey Bullock, is famous of her cold heart towards criminals, or anyone in general, but under a v...
235K 8.6K 140
I was the only one who ever showed him compassion. Who cleaned the blood from his wounds Who understood and believed in his dreams and aspiratio...