Creating A Killer Β» Jerome Va...

By MichelleAspelund

This is a story about a mentally and psychically damaged girl named Elena. In a interview Jim Gordon set up f... More

Intro
Intro story
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
The sequel

Chapter thirteen

3.2K 142 48
By MichelleAspelund

After dinner Barbara and Elena went to her room while Jerome and Aaron had errands to run for Theo.

"I love your blonde hair." Elena said and Barbara loved the compliment as she smiled and gracefully flipped her hair back. It was fun for Elena to hang with her, she was her first girl friend. They talked about Barbara's life and Elena was shocked to find out she used to date Jim in the past. In fact, he was actually the reason she ended up having a mental breakdown and became a criminal.

"But enough about me. Maybe we should do a makeover on you? You know, make you more 'badass'?" Barbara suggested with a hand on her chin as she studied Elena's appearance. Elena laughed and thought about it. She had never cut or dyed her hair, it had always just been very long and brown. So after a so sudden change in her life, why not change her hair too, just for fun?

"We could try and color it red! It would look so good with your skin tone, plus, it would make your green eyes pop." Barbara said while playing with Elena's hair.

"Sure, why not." Elena said and shrug her shoulders. Barbara leaned back and tilted her head as she looked at Elena's reflection in the mirror.

"You seem so much more confident now." she said as she noticed Elena becoming more and more fearless than she was when she first arrived at the mansion. It was like she had gotten a certain glow. Elena looked up at her and smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I am." she replied.

"Is is because of Jerome?" Barbara asked with a smirk. Elena looked down at the floor thoughtful.

"I think so. In the beginning, I was terrified of him, but he has a way of sneaking into my head. He has changed me, somehow." Elena answered and it felt weird admitting it out loud. Barbara let out a little laugh and leaned a bit closer.

"Because you're getting feelings for him?" she wondered and Elena looked at her anxiously as her heart beat started to raise.

"What? No? No I'm not. I..." she started but Barbara interrupted her before she would come up with a bad explanation.

"Elena, relax. I won't tell anyone, and I don't blame you. You might think it's insane, but it makes sense, really. You know, considering your background and all. Jerome has taken care of you, well, in his own psychotic way I mean. And that makes a girl attached, especially after she's felt so alone all her life, like you."

Elena let out a sigh and Barbara immediately held her hands around her to comfort her. It was still a strange feeling for Elena to be cared about. And maybe it was time for her to realize she had some kind of feelings for Jerome. But she just wasn't sure, because she had never liked a boy before and didn't know how it was supposed to feel.

"I look at you like a little sister Elena. And you can't fool your big sister." Barbara teased her and Elena laughed as she rested her head on Barbara's shoulder.

"It's just I have never liked a boy, like ever. I have never even had a crush, and I have never..." Elena started, but stopped. But Barbara understood what she meant.

"You've never have had sex?" she asked and Elena got embarrassed and looked away.

"Um, no." she said with a low and insecure voice.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you all you have to know. Not like that, but you know what i mean." Barbara joked and laughed. Elena thought of something that she wanted to ask her, something that she had been curious about for a while.

"I have been meaning to ask you, why did Theo break you guys out of Arkham? And why is he making you terrorize the city? It just makes no sense since he isn't a criminal himself." Elena asked.

"Well, he is apparently running for mayor, and he wants us to make everyone in the city panic because that will give him a shot of 'playing the hero' some time later. All though I don't get to do that much, I think he just likes me.» she said and shook her head.

"Well that's one way to be elected, haha. And I don't think he is the only one who likes you." Elena said and chuckled.

«Oh you mean Tabitha? Yes sure we had a thing, but she is just so damn complicated. So I dumped her and went for the brother instead.» Barbara said with a grin and didn't really care how shallow it sounded.

«No wonder she's always so pissed off» Elena joked and they both burst out in laughter.

"Ha ha ha, you girls having fun?" Greenwood said as he suddenly entered the room. Barbara rolled her eyes at him and gave him a nasty look.

"Ugh, go away Robert." she said annoyed by his presence. He just laughed and walked closer to them making Barbara stand up and walk up to him giving while giving him a harsh look.

"What do you want?" she asked while getting up in his face. He leaned to the side looking over at Elena with a sinister smile. Elena just frowned at him while insecurely taking a step back. Ever since he entered her room at her first day in the mansion, she hated him.

"I have some unfinished business with her." he said and then suddenly he knocked out Barbara making her fall to the floor unconscious. Elena jumped back in shock as she looked down at Barbara with wide eyes, then back up at Greenwood.

"What the hell?" she shouted at him. 

"Ginger isn't here to save you now." he said in a threatening tone as he slowly walked against her.

"Get away from me!" Elena screamed, but he didn't stop.

She grabbed the book that was laying by the bed and hit him across the face. He tripped and fell too the floor with a bang. But he just laid there smiling as the blood started to run down from his mouth. Elena tried running over to Barbara, but he grabbed her foot and pulled it back so she fell forwards and he forced himself on top of her. She screamed at the top of her lungs as he held her hands down making her unable to move. He leaned down with his mouth open as he was about to bite her like the sick cannibal he was. She tried to get him off, but had to realized he was to heavy and to strong for her to throw him off. So she squeezed her eyes shut and waited for the worst.

Suddenly, she felt all his weight getting lifted off her and she opened her eyes to see. And there stood Jerome holding Greenwood's tongue while staring him in the eyes with a vicious expression. She had never seen him this angry. He was basically growling like an animal that was trying to protect his territory.

"I warned you what I would to if you came in here again." he said and pulled out a huge butcher knife. Elena's eyes widened at the sight of it as he lifted it above his head. He did a quick move with his hand and cut Greenwood's tongue right off. Blood ran out of his mouth as he panicked and screamed in pain. Aaron came running over to Elena and helped her up.

"Get Barbara out of here." she told him and he gave her a nod before he carried Barbara out of the room. Jerome pushed Greenwood into the wall and placed the knife to his throat, ready to murder him right on the spot. But before he could cut his throat open, Theo came barging in and screamed "Enough!"

Jerome didn't even flinch, he just stood there staring into Greenwood's eyes looking more sinister than ever.

"You can't just kill everyone Jerome! He's already lost his tongue, now let him go!" Theo demanded. Jerome slowly lowered his knife as he said "Fine! But hear me out, come near her again, and I will kill you." he threatened. Theo looked over at Elena who was shaking in fear and then back to Jerome who still hadn't taken his eyes of Greenwood.

"I told you sexual jealousy poisons the well." he said and stormed out as he dragged Greenwood along with him. Jerome turned around and walked straight up to Elena as he took his hands all over her while asking "Did he hurt you? Are you okay?"

She shook her head crying and Jerome pulled her into him as he held her. She instantly felt safe, like she belonged in his arms. It was so strange to seen him like this, so caring and concerned.

"I'm sorry he did that to you. He won't come near you again." he said and leaned his head on top of hers. She had never heard him apologize for anything before.

"Come, you're sleeping in with me from no on. I don't trust that creep." Jerome said and led Elena into his room. He sat her down on the bed and crouched down in front of her while holding her hands in his. It made her feel better. His touch would always make her feel a warm feeling in her body.

"I have a surprise tomorrow and I think it will make you happy." he said and tried to cheer her up. She pulled a small smile but was still in shock after what just happened.

"But let's just get some sleep for now. I'll stay awake until you fall asleep so you feel safer." he said and walked over to his side of the bed. What had gotten into him? He was a completely different person all of a sudden. She was under the impression that he had never been this way to anyone before, so why was he like this to her? Well, little did she know he had just realized he cared for her. The second he saw her almost being killed by Greenwood, he realized he was terrified of losing her, and he had to protect her. But this was very new for Jerome, so he didn't tell her. It was confusing him, but he couldn't fight it.

He started to take his clothes off and Elena could not help but stare, and Jerome noticed. He laid down beside her and she figured she should undress as well. She stood up and slowly took off her pants which left her only in her shirt and underwear. It wasn't hard to see that Jerome was staring at her as she took it off. She laid down and Jerome looked at her.

"If you could go back in time, would you dropped the interview?" he asked her all of a sudden.

"What? Um, that was unexpected. But no, I would still have done it. Or else I wouldn't have met you." she replied and she saw Jerome getting thoughtful, "Why?" she asked curious. He smiled and laughed a little.

"Because I think I have made you loose your mind."

Elena laughed a little as well while she leaned her head in her hand.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, you talk to me like I never kidnapped you. You're not afraid anymore. And you have decided to stay here with a bunch of murderers and psychopaths. I was right all along about you." he said.

Elena smiled now.

"We all go a little insane sometimes huh?" she joked and it made Jerome smile. She turned around and closed her eyes and tried to sleep but still had too much adrenaline and fear still rushing threw her.

"I don't think I will fall asleep, I'm still in shock after Greenwood." she said and let out a loud sigh.

"Um, what if I do this, will that calm you down?" he asked and started to glide his hand threw her hair. Her stomach exploded with butterflies and she forgot all about Greenwood. Alex had played with her hair before but this was different. It was so relaxing and Jerome kept stroking her hair until she fell asleep.

So much in just one day, poor Elena haha. I will be posting more chapters today and threw the weekend. Hope you guys like it so far!

Please vote and comment, it will make my day!

-Michelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 11.2K 83
WINNER IN THE 2017 TV AND MOVIE AWARDS PRESENTED BY THE TVANDMOVIESOCIETY FOR BEST JEROME VALESKA FANFICTION. She made a promise to her mother. A pr...
73.4K 1.1K 25
Jerome Valeska may be a lunatic and a criminal but he knows how to show love,but only to his lover Y/N. What will happen when Y/N is reunited with a...
14.9K 358 20
(BOOK ONE ) Young High school girl gets caught up with City's Most wanted serial killer Jerome Valeska. Together they over come boundaries, destroy t...
12.5K 314 11
Jerome Valeska loves to tease you, to see you bleed and cry, he's a sadist afterall. But the moment he realizes that he might feel more than hatred t...