FANBOY || Taekook

By ThiccTaes

⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanbo... More

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
Q and A!
Q and A (answers!)
012
013
014
015
016
Question for readers
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
SORRY NOTE!
026
027
028
Opinions?
030
031
032
033
034
A/N
100k !!!!
035
REALLY IMPORTANT VOTE
036
037
A/N
Q & A!
038
039
040
041
Sorry
042
043
...
044

029

5.9K 211 133
By ThiccTaes

Long chapter ahead + WARNING; this chapter contains mentions of things that can trigger you.

"M-minjae?"

I looked at Hyung, why did he seem so shocked and upset, does he know that man?

"Hyung... what's wrong?" I asked genuinely concerned.

He looked down at his feet grasping on to my arm.
"Let's go" just as he was about to pull my arm the other direction-

"Well well, lookie what we have here, missed me Taehyungie??" the rude man smiled, leaning forward a bit.

[third person view]

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, he seemed very uncomfortable, looking at the man standing in front of both of them, he was smirking with his arms folded across his chest.

Jungkook guessed his name was "Minjae" since he heard it coming out of Taehyungs mouth a moment ago.

Taehyung glanced at Minjae, they made eye contact, his eyes were cold, so cold that Taehyung felt a chill down his spine.

His eyes don't hold the same warmth anymore.

"Well to be honest i'm not surprised seeing you here, I knew I was gonna be your photographer" Minjae spoke.

"I thought you were still in Europe..." Taehyung said softly.

"Well i'm here now" Minjae leaned close towards Taehyungs ear "and I found you, better watch out" he whispered before walking away.

Jungkook griped onto his hyungs hand and lead him towards a chair to sit on.

He have Taehyung a water bottle motioning him to drink some. "Hyung, you're shaking, please drink some water"

Jungkook felt something was off, he figured Taehyungs and Minjaes relationship wasn't the best, he saw the way Taehyung grew small under the mans stare, even going as far as shaking. Something happened between those two in the past, and Jungkook was determined to find out.

-

After the photoshoot Taehyung and Jungkook went back to their room, Taehyung was surprisingly quiet during the whole ride back and going to their suite.

Once they got inside Taehyung made a bee line towards his master bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Jungkook was worried so he ran to the door and tried opening it but it was locked.

"Hyung... are you alright? Please open the door"

"L-leave me be Jungkook" he heard a faint whisper, Taehyung was probably leaning against the closed door from the other side.

"But i'm worried"Jungkook sat on the ground leaning his back against the door.

"Hyung please open the door"

There was no reply, only faint sobs were heard.

"Taetae hyung... let me comfort you... if you shut yourself away from me like this you're not gonna feel better, I don't know what's wrong and i'm not gonna pressure you to tell me, but please let me hold you, let me be the shoulder you can cry on, the person you can come to for comfort... please just, trust me hyung, let me hold you..." Jungkook finished breathless, he was starting to feel emotional.

There was a click heard, assuming that the door was unlocked Jungkook slowly went inside. Taehyung sitting on the ground curled up leaning against the bed, Jungkook sat beside him pulling him into his embrace.

I think i'm ready... jungkook thought.

"Hyung..."

Slowly Taehyung looked up at him.

"I wanna be your boyfriend... officially"

"What? B-but I thought you said you wanted some time"

"I don't wanna waste any time, I wanna be with you"

Taehyung gave a small smile and hugged Jungkook back tightly hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

"Thank you kookie"

"But hyung, if we're gonna be together I want no secrets between us okay?"

"No secrets, I promise."

Jungkook smiled rubbing his hyungs back.

"Can you tell me why you were crying and who that Minjae man is to you?"

Taehyung bit his lip nervously, he never opened up to anyone about what happened in the past with Minjae before, but now, he feels safe with Jungkook and he obviously loves and trusts him.

"A-alright, but lets sit on the bed please, my butt is going numb"

Jungkook giggled sitting on the bed, Taehyung sat up against the headboard pulling jungkook beside him.

Jungkook leaned his head on Taehyungs chest and hugged is torso, while Taehyung rested his chin on top of the youngers head, holding him tightly.

"I've never told anyone about my past before, frankly because I always tried to move on from the past, but it always haunted me no matter how hard I try to forget..." Taehyung started slowly.

"M-minjae... he's my ex, we were high school sweethearts, he was my best friend at first until he asked me out, and I gave it a try but eventually fell deep in love, I was a fool for that..." he squeezed Jungkooks shoulder a bit and closed his eyes feeling the younger hold on to him tighter gave him some reassurance.

"When we finished high school, we moved to Europe together, Berlin Germany. We had a nice house. Two dogs named Gamja (potato) and rice. I had a job as a part-time model there and he was a professional photographer. He proposed to me and I said yes, it was literally a dream come true, I was living the most happiest life ever, we were happy together... was what I thought."

Taehyung sighed tears threatening to spill out of his eyes.

"He became very abusive towards me after his parents passed away from a car accident, the smallest things would trigger him to go off and start yelling at me or hitting me. I couldn't hangout with friends, I couldn't use any of my devices because 'I was cheating on him and fucking his friends behind his back', But I would never do that, I loved him so much. But he locked me in the house and treated me like a slave, s-sometimes when he was stressed from work h-he would come home and u-use me... h-he would-"

Taehyung didn't realize tears were rapidly streaming down his face until Jungkook wiped them away and kissed his cheeks with a worried look on his face.

"You don't have to continue if you don't want to hyung" Jungkook said slowly pecking his cheeks and rubbing his arms to calm him down.

"N-no I want to, I want you to know." He sighed calming down.

"A-as I said he would use me, use my body... I hated it because it was rough and he would insult me, hitting me and it just made me feel disgusting. On my birthday, he let me go to the grocery store to buy some ingredients to make my favourite Korean dish, kimchi stew and bulgogi, I thought maybe he was changing, maybe he did that because he had a surprise for me when I came back. I was definitely surprised when I came back home and saw him fucking his assistant on our bed... in our
home."

Jungkook felt like tearing up, how could someone do that to such a beautiful and amazing person?

"I ran away, I dropped the bags and ran away right at that moment, I didn't come back till 3am midnight. And he was there waiting for me, things happened that scarred me."

[Taehyungs Flashback]

I was shaking when I held the doornob, but I opened the door going inside anyways.

It was quiet so I thought maybe he left or fell asleep... but out of no where I was grabbed in a choke hold and slammed against the wall.

"Where the fuck where you!" Minjae yelled choking me.

"I-i- can't b-breathe" I tried prying his hands off my throat but it was no use, he was stronger than me.

"Answer my question! Where the fuck did you go? do you know how long I was waiting for you? You fucking slut, you were with one of my friends weren't you? Fucking other people behind my back you bitch!" He let go and slapped me, I fell to the ground.

"I was not!" I desperately coughed as my lungs begged for oxygen.

"Yes you were look at that hickey on your neck!"

"You did that to me! This morning while you were drunk! and I told you to stop!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" He harshly grabbed my hair pulling me to the living room, he threw me onto the couch. i cried in pain when my hip got in contact with the side of the couch.

"I came home after grocery shopping and saw you fucking your assistant on our bed! That's why I left!" I sobbed into my hands "you cheater!!" I yelled.

"It's not my fault you can't satisfy me!" He yelled stepping forward.

That's when I lost it.

"How do I not satisfy you?! You fuck me every day! Hurt me everyday! Treat me like some sex slave! And you say I don't satisfy you? You fucking lock me in this house, won't let me see my friends or even use my phone! You sold gamja and rice away because I was acting too close to them?! seriously they're just dogs! I've had enough Minjae! I'm fed up! Stop treating me like one of your slaves!" I yelled standing up and taking the ring off my finger.

"Fuck you!" I threw the ring at him and ran up stairs to our bedroom.

But he beat me to it, grabbed my arm threw me onto the ned locking the door, his eyes looked so scary, for the first time I was so scared of someone I loved.

"I thought, I told you, to not raise your voice at me." He growled angrily taking off his belt.

"D-don't hurt me!" I crawled backwards until I hit the back of the wall.

He looked at me like a mad man, a psycho.

"Now you're gonna regret yelling at me and disrespecting me like that" he growled pulling my leg.

"N-no! Please s-stop!! Let g-go!!"

[end of flashback]

As I told Jungkook about what he did to me that night, I couldn't hold back, I started aggressively sobbing and holding onto him.

"H-hyung it's okay i'm here" Jungkook cried as he held me tighter."

"T-that night I left Jungkook, I woke up sore, and bruised everywhere. I packed all my things and left while he was asleep, I came back to Korea and lived with Jin hyung for a little until I got a job and could afford a small apartment. i never told Jin hyung what happened, I lied and said I got into an accident and broke up with Minjae. I was so worried every night that he would come find me and kill me. I had nightmares, I was always scared. He ruined me Jungkook, Minjae ruined me." He sighed wiping his now dry tears.

"Music, acting, friends and photography got me back to my normal self, it took 2 years. But now i'm okay. B-but i'm scared again because he's back, h-he found me, Jungkook he's gonna hurt me! He's gonna hurt us-"

"That's not gonna happen hyung, I won't let that son of a bitch lay a single finger on you!" Jungkook pulled back scanning his hyungs face.

Even with red puffy eyes, dried tear stains on his cheeks and messy hair, he still looks so beautiful in my eyes.

"I'll protect you, I won't let him hurt you, I promise"

"J-jungkook..." Taehyung started tearing up.

"Don't cry hyung, you have Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, jimin hyungs and I, you're not alone, you'll never walk alone"

"I love you so much Jungkook... so fucking much" Taehyung pulled Jungkook into an embrace.

"I love you too hyung"

------------------------------------------------------
@ KimTaehyung posted a photo!

👥@ JeonKook
♥ Liked by, PrinceJin, RyanJoon, Mochipjm, AgustD and 255,667 others
KimTaehyung: I hope you know that I love you so fucking much, and that you're the best thing that happened to me❤
.
.
.
View 7,000 more comments

JeonKook: I love you too hyung💖

Taeehyunqs: OH MY GOSH YES MY SHIP Hallelujah!!!!!

YoonkiMins: YALL FUCKING??? CUZ I APPROVE 👏🏻

TAEASS: BITXH I KNEW IT🤤

MochiPJM: I knew you guys would start dating soon, that whole "courting" thing was bs

PrinceJin: MY CHILDREN ARE DATING, FINALLY YOU DICKWADS, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU BOTH TO DATE.

Taehyung: @ PrinceJin hyung wtf even is a "dickwad"

RyanJoon: congrats guys!👏🏻

AgustD: use protection kids

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.2K 40
This a book all about Taekook/Vkook and other couples that I ship. So if you love them then welcome to my book! :)
343K 12.2K 52
taegi instagram au yoongi and taehyung are both models. their famous on istagram for obvious reasons. ☆sort chapters ☆lower case ☆slow updates? ☆...
255K 3.8K 26
WARNING! Read at own risk: Smut Boy x Boy, Multiple ships featured: Taekook main focus
15.5K 575 195
Taegi Oneshots • SMUT Included and possibly ANGST. • sometimes lowercase!! some oneshots in this wattpad story are more than 2 parts, my apologie...