Seeing Red... (Naruto Fan-fic...

By doubleGemini

23-year old Kunashi Namakazi was born and raised in a forest all her life. Trained by her dad, now she's arri... More

DAMN YOU DIRT!!!
Old People are Old..
I is Bi-polar!
Meh TEAM IS... RETARDED!!!! XD
I'M NOT A KID YOU PERVER.... I see a llama!
NYA NYA NYA NYAN CAT!!!!
The Lone Fox, The Moon's Death
Circle of Friking Retartded Life
Genin are... weak....
Matches are dangerous, especially rematches
So the mastermind is a chocolate bar...
MY WATTPAD ANNERVIRSARY!!!
A new arc, deal
I FEEL LIKE A BIRDIE!!!!!
Bob the Attendent, Can we sell it? YES WE CAN!!!
Are We There Yet?
Dat Drunk... WOOP!
Attack of the Evil Pedo-Snake!!!!!
Old Friends... not.
High School, my dear Watson...
That's what you get.... Perv...
So my dad's sensai and student are perverts...
DAMN YOU OLD MAN!!!!!
Watashi wa baka desu...
Kami
Dreams and hopes
Love is Like Chi....... it's red
Deja Vu (part one)
Deja Vu (Part 2)
Rules are for Losers
And they say I'm the kid...
The Pale Moon Herb
Once an assassin, always to the shadows... WAIT A MINUTE!
NOT A CHAPTER!

When Boredom strikes

7.8K 207 43
By doubleGemini

"One order of pale moon herbs for an old granny!" I announced when I arrived  at Tsunade's office. She glared at me.

"I'm not an old granny."She growled.

"Then this must be the wrong place! GASP! Sorry! Can you point me to the Hokage's office?" Kakashi punched me on the head. 

"ITAI! MEANIE!" And I punched him into the next room.

"Glad to see you realy love him!" Tsunade remarked sarcastically. I stuck my tounge out at her.

"PU~!!!" I sang at her. 

"You're staying at his ouse after all." CRAP! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!

I sweatdropped. "Imma gonna go train..." I threw the herbs at her. "Can you bring these to the old granny for me?" I smirked and exited via window. 

---------------------------------------------

For the first time in a loooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time, I used my proper timespace jutsus. 

"Ahhhh... so nice to finally train properly." I remarked whist destroying half the forest I ws in with a simple attack. Restraining myself was NOT I repeat NOT easy. I still restrained of cousre, I didn't want to wipe the training grounds out in a couple of moves! THat awould be real bad.....

O.o I could feel someone staring at me. I turned to find a bandaged, shocked Naruto. "Yo!" I waved at my brother. 

".... da faq?" he asked. HE WAS CATCHING ON!!! WHEE! I started dancing around the trainig grounds like a ballerina/rapper. Weird combo BTW. Don't try it at home.

"Wanna get ramen?" I asked Naruto. His face lit up. "BELIEVE IT!" I shook my head at him. What a silly catchphrase.

---------------------

"MISO, PORK, CHICKEN, AND BEEF!" I screamed while running to the ramen stnad. A cloud of smoke trailed behind me threatening to choke all those behind me. Maely Naruto.

"WAIT UP KUNASHI SENSEI!" He yelled almost as loud as me. "RAMEN!" We both screamed. 

Naruto slowed down enough to properly sit down on the stool... I crased into the same pole as my first time eating here. This time though... it creaked... and fell on me.

"AHHH!" I heard screamed. Pissed off, i threw it off of me, blood got in my eyes.

"GODDAMN POLE!" I kicked it to dust and sat down and ordered. I think everyone was scared of me by the end of the day.

"So..." i slurped noodles "How'd you get those bandages?" I asked Naruto.

He looked downwards.... "Fighiting Saskue." My brow arched in confusion.
"fightin- no." I whispered.

"He left the village." Naruto looked down again.

"Yo!" I turned to see the Perverted sage standing there.

 I punched him into the ground. "It's okay Naruto. Get stronger and bring him back." I ordered Naruto. He smiled up at me. "I WILL!"

I shook my head at him. "Ouch.... as I was saying, time to go Naruto." I turned around again, he had finally dug out of the hole. 

"Go? Where?" I asked him. 

"A training journy! I'm gonna be training for 2 1/2 years!" Naruto ranted excitedly.

"Sakura?" I asked even though I knew the awnser. 

""She's training with Obaa-san." I shook my head. She's gonna go through hell.....

"So, everyone's training... so team seven will be in the hospital........."

"WHAT!?!?"

"Nothing!" I ignored him. Then my face fell.

"I'm gonna be bored again..." I sighed and flopped onto the counter. "No crazy idiots to annoy we and keep boredom at bay..." I sighed again and roled onto the floor. Everyone sweatdropped at me. 

The sweatdropped more when I started to literally roll away onto the streets and towards Tsunade's office.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK I rolled into he door ovr=er and over until some random anbu guy opend te door for me.

"Come in." I attempted to roll in, but the guys feet were in my way. "DA FUDGE!?!?" I asked him angrily. He sweatdropped and backed away.

"Thank you." I rolled in.

"Huh Where are-" Tsunade cut off her words when she saw we smiling at her from the floor. 

"What's the matter now?!?!?" She whined. 

"I heard that team 7 is gonna be all over the hospital,  mean jsut all over." I corrected myself. She sweatdorpped again. 

"And I'm gonna be bored again..."

"You became a nin because you were bored?" She asked me.

"I have no life..." I moaned and anime cryed right there on the floor, still not getting up.

"Then do you want to be re-assagined?" she asked me, wanting me away from her as soon as possible. I don't blame her.

"NOOOOO!!! I WANT SOMETHING HARDER!" I yelled, rolling around on the floor again.

"GET OFF THE FLOOR!" SHe ost her calm. I sat up and turned my head to the side.

"What's your damage?" I uttered. She panted, trying to calm herself. Her eye still twitched.

"How bout Anbu?" she grinned evily. I perked up at this. 

"SURE!" She grin spread out, creeping me out. I turned away slowly. "When's the testing?"

"You pass already." The anbu began protesting, but her evil eye stopped them in their tracks. "I don't need half of our anbu in the hospital."

"Here's your misson." she threw a random scroll at me and a box.

"WHAT!?!? THIS IS TOO FAST!" I screamed at her. Her evil grin hadn't gone away yet, so I decieded to back off. Emma was probably just being lazy.... right?

Not risking the chance, I left abrutly to a forest or crap in the village. I looked at my misson.

"Be  Moon's Death again for the next 2 1/2 years." My mouth became that :X face as I re-read the simple statment. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" I asked/brokelotsofeardrums.

"So she wanted to get rid of me." I anim cried. I sighed and decieded to head back home

My face tunred to :X again... I had no idea where Kakashi's house was.

"FUCK! BLOODY MOTHER FUCK GODDAMN TEME! THE STUPID MESU GAVE ME A RETARTED GODDAMN MOTHERFUCK MISSON KUSO!!!!!" I screamed and kicked over another tree.

"Will you stop destroying the forests?" I spun around to find Kakashi.

"NEVER!" I shouted. He sighed.

"WHat's your stupid misson?" he asked.

I showed him the scroll.

He looked up. "No, you can't be on anbu." he forbid me. I stuck my tounge out at him. "Plus, what's with your misson?"

"Either The dear old Hokage wants me gone or Emma's being stupid again." I told him.

"Who's Emma?"

"The author of this story."

"What story?" 

"This story."

"We're in a story?"

"No we're not"

"Then whose Emma?"

"THE AUTHOR!"

"OF WHAT?!?!?"

"OF......whose Emma?"

Kakashi face faulted. I tilted my head sideways. "OH YEAH! EMMA'S THE-" Kakashi put a gloved hand over my mouth to stop me. He really doesn't learn does he? I bit his hand yet again. He'll never learn...

He glared at me and shook his head. "When's your misson start?" He asked.

I looked back at the paper "Tommorow." I announced.

"Tsunade is evil." he sighed.

"Either that or Emma-" 

"STOP IT WITH EMMA!" He yelled, making me sigh. 

"Ignorant fool." I sighed and began to walk away.

...."....Where's your house?" I asked him. He sighed and dragged me to the apartment.

He led me to a room. "You'll sleep here for the night and when you get back." he told me. I walked in, it was orange and red.

"IT'S AWSOME!!!" That brought a smile to his face. 

"I decorated it for you." he admitted I turnedto him and smiled.

"ARIGATO!!" I skipped over nad hugged him. He hugged back this time.

"Kunashi..." I turned around. His mask was down. To be honest with you, his face was god-like. And I've seen demons who use looks to lure in women. Kakashi bea them all.

 He came closer, realizing what he wanted, I blushed. Softly, he kissed me and I kissed back. When we broke apart, we were panting.

"You'll leave in the morning rihgt?" he asked me, sadly.

"Yep....I'll be back in around 2.5 yearrs time." I confirmed. He held me closer.

"Love ya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchลซriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
140K 6.1K 42
Kosuke Maruboshi, the Eternal Genin, has adopted a child and named her Akimi Maruboshi. He has taught her to cook without a kitchen, fight without f...
134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
17.5K 854 24
โ”—โ”โ€ขโƒยฐโ€ขยฐโ€๐€๐๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐€โ€ยฐโ€ขยฐโƒโ€ขโ”โ”› "๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜†, ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ...