SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT (Kuroko n...

Par Trufflerabbit13

Kuroko Koyuki was very much similar and different to her cousin Kuroko Tetsuya. They both had a burning passi... Plus

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Meeting the Cousin Rewritten
Chapter 2: She's back Rewritten
Chapter 3: She's Rather Popular Rewritten
Chapter 4: Scrambled Eggs Rewritten
Reunion Chapter 5 Rewritten
CHAPTER 6 FIRST KISS Rewritten
CHAPTER 7: P-PERVERT?! Rewritten
CHAPTER 8: British Accent Rewritten
CHAPTER 9 "We play." Rewritten
CHAPTER 10 "YOU TRAITORS!!!!" Rewritten
CHAPTER 11 Basketball at the beach! Rewritten
CHAPTER 12 Results and Dinner rewritten
CHAPTER 13 BET rewrittened
A/N
CHAPTER 14 Loophole REWRITTEN
A/N
CHAPTER 15 Girl's Day rewritten
CHAPTER 16 Empress's Eye rewritten
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER .......
CHAPTER 27
A/N
SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT!?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
SPECIAL CHAPTER
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

QUESTION AND ANSWERS!!!!

12.5K 284 90
Par Trufflerabbit13

ME: Elllllllllooooooooooo~ I feel extremely bad that I haven't updated but I've decided to make this a special chapter by inviting few of the most amazing people in the manga world. It's finally time to greet our special guest, please welcome Koyuki, the GoM members, and the others!

OTHERS: *glares at me*

ME: Eep! I mean all the other teams!

KOYUKI AND TETSUYA: *walks in holding hands. Koyuki smiling a bit nervously while Tetsuya has a straight face. The other five casually walk in with their teams*

ME: My, Tet-chan, you're stoic as usual! And Yuki-chan your hair is lovely as always.

KOYUKI: *giggles* thank you Author-chan! Mido-kun braided it for me today in a waterfall braid.

ME: *raises eyebrow* Hooooo... Have fun Midorima?

MIDORIMA: *blushes and looks away* why would I have fun?!

ME: ok tsun-tsun no need to yell, anyways I want to welcome you all, thank you for joining. I have received wonderful questions from your fans, that you guys will be answering!

AOMINE: Just start already, I could be at home reading some magazines! *yawns rudely*

MOMOI: DAI-CHAN! You're so rude! You don't have to be so mean to Author-chan!

ME: *laughs* it ok, it's just like him! No need to apolo-

AKASHI: Daiki do not be rude to the author, apologize.

ME: *stares at Akashi excited* 'Man, I have to admit, this red head may be one of my most favorite characters'

KISE: Yeah! Aominecchi! You need to apologize to authorcchi, she has the power to write who Yukicchi well end up with!

EVERYONE: *stares at Kise for a second before looking at me with an raised eyebrow.*

ME: *sweats nervously and smile* uh, how 'bout I just start asking the questions. 'Man I can't tell them Koyuki's going to end up with SENSORED...'

KOYUKI: Ok everyone be quiet! We need to hear the questions! * smiles happily as she sits on the big couch*

ME: Thank you Koyuki, so the very first question is from CrazyOtaku16, thank you honeybun for asking the question! Anyways her question was "Sei-kun, Ryo-kun, Dai-chan, Shin-chan, and Atsushi-kun, what made you feel attracted towards Yuki-chan other than her looks? And Tai-chan, how did you feel when Yuki-chan kissed you? Also are you afraid the GoM, except Testu-kun of course, are going to murder you?"

KOYUKI AND ALL THE NAMED MALES: *blushes*

KAGAMI: Whats with the weird nicknames! God dammit! *extremely red from blushing. He glares at Koyuki who was also red* I felt nothing kissing that midget!

KOYUKI: *glares back at Kagami* Oi who are you calling a midget you fatty!

KAGAMI: *smirks* What's wrong, midget? You can't take the truth?

KOYUKI: *angrily snares and jumps up from her seat* shut up you Bakagami, you wanna go! You're just upset it was your first kiss!

KOYUKI AND KAGAMI: *continues to argue with each other*

KAGAMI: I'm not scared of these idiots! *points to the GoM members with irked marks* I swear j'll beat them!

KOYUKI: Well I hope they beat you up!!!?

KOYUKI AND KAGMI: * argues *

ME: Uhhhh... I think it's going off topic, Kagami, are you sure you didn't feel anything? Like the way she taste, or how soft her lips was?

KOYUKI AND KAGAMI: *freezes and slowly looks at me with their mouth gaping*

KOYUKI: *squeaks* T-Taste?

KAGAMI: S-SOFT?! *blinks, face going red*

GOM MEMBERS: *shaking in their seats in anger*

KAGAMI: *mumbles*

ME: ? Eh, what? I couldn't hear.

KAGAMI: she ..... Strawberries....

ME: *grins widely* Hmmmmm? Repeat that?

KAGAMI: SHE TASTED LIKE STRWBERRIES!!! *turns bright red, steam coming out of his ears before feinting*

ME: Hehee.... He over heated, well you got your answer from Kagami, now how 'bout you guys? *eyes the group of teens with colorful hair.* How did you start to like Yuki-chan right here? * grins mischievously and wrapped an arm around the blushing magentanette's shoulder.*

KISE: I love everything about Yukicchi! Her character, her smile, her hair, her talent, how she's not too great at school! Eh, and this and that! *rants on with a goofy grin* how she likes sweets! Her caring side! EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS BEAUTIFUL, YUKICCHI IS PERFECT-SUU!!!!

ME: Well, I expected the blonde to be open but.... *sweat drops*

MURASAKIBARA: *twirls a lollipop in his mouth* Yukichin's cooking is amazing....

EVERYONE: *sweat drops* 'is that the only reason why he likes her?!'

AOMINE: *smirks* she's the only one who actually can actually go against me in basketball, and she does have the looks.

KOYUKI: *irk marks appears on forehead before covers chest with arms*

MIDORIMA: *stays silent while looking at the magenta mechanical pencil in his hand* She doesn't judge people.... 'And she even gives me my lucky item sometimes.... One of the only level headed people at Teiko basketball too'

ME: Hmmm, so that means Akashi and Kuroko needs to still answer their questions.... Well since everyone said their feeling towards Yuki-chan Akashi should go first.

AKASHI: *stares at me with his heterochromatic eyes filled with boredom* Koyuki is the only who who has won against me and has the right to stand beside me as my empress. She has the special talent in basketball and shogi yet she is horrible at school.

KOYUKI: Hey! You didn't have to mention the last part.

AKASHI: *ignores* her cooking skills are impressive, she's well with children. Over all she'll be a decent wife.

ME AND KOYUKI: *eyes wide*

ME: Well, that's a surprise... He was surprisingly honest. *eyes Koyuki* 'and he seemed to make a certain female blush' *giggle*

Ok, question by KirimoTetsuya to Mr. Phantom player. "Kuroko-kun, how did you feel about Yuki-chan kissing Bakagami?" Hmmmm, yeah, I'm also curious.... How did you feel when you watched your beloved cousin kiss your best friend.

TETSUYA: honestly I was slightly disturbed. Out of all the males there it's bad luck she just had to kiss Kagami-kun who already had a bad start with my former teammates. I'm ore worried that he won't survive the wrath of theirs.

ME: Hm, understandable, I'm even mores for that stupid red haired giant, anyways the third question by kurobara101, "Koyuki-San..... Do you like someone from the GoM or from the Seirin team or anyone romantically?"

KOYUKI: *shakes her head, making her long magenta hair move* romantically? Uh, I don't think so... I never dated anyone nor have thought about going out with anyone so I don't really know. But for sure I love Tet-chan, when I was younger I always said I'll marry him! *hugs Kuroko who sat next to her happily*

ME: awwww, I love how close you two are! The next question is from Dying_of_Laughter, "What do you like in a woman?"

EVERYONE: *curiously looks at the silent male*

TETSUYA: I like it when a girl is good with children, and someone who can cook because I'm not really good at that...

ME: That was pretty simple.... Ah, oh! This next question is from a good friend of mine! Seirin_Shadow11, "Oi, Koyuki, what do you want to eat for dinner?"

KOYUKI: *eyes brightens* Well, a tub of ice cream to start off, and some Girl Scout cookies, and pocky, and I can't forget the moon pies! And, and uh, pudding! Yeah, and a strawberry milkshake with some Oreos.... And-

AKASHI: Koyuki, you are not eating any of those tonight.

KOYUKI:*freezes and glared at Akashi* Who said I'm not!

AKASHI: I did.

KOYUKI AND AKASHI:*glares at each other*

ME: uh...*steps in between the two* W-We still have more questions s-so please don't fight!

KOYUKI:*huffs* fine!

ME: *sweat drops* ehhh.... Ok ummm, next question is from Seluciana, "Ne~Yuki-San. If possible, did someone (even one) defeat you in basketball?

KOYUKI: EH!!!! Of course! I'm not invincible! And author-chan wrote that Sei-kun and I are almost the same in power, I beat him one day and then he'll beat me a different day! And there's
A-AJDHDNSLAN!!!!!

ME: STOOOOOOOP!!!! *covers Koyuki's mouth with hand* I can't let you say that! It's going to be in the book in the future, Noooooo spoilers!!!

KOYUKI: MMHHHHH!!!! *slapping my hand furiously*

ME:*removes hand* ehhh! sorry Yuki-chan! But I really can't let any important info out!

KOYUKI: *pouts* eh, fine! But I'm reading the next question! It's by eqeuntria, "um can u make Kuroko shoot the hoop?" Eh.... I assume this is for you author-chan!

ME: Hm? Really? Um, I'm assuming you're asking me if I'll write a scene with Kuroko shooting the ball instead of passing? Well I'll definitely write a scene like that since I can't let dear Tet-chan not have an amazing part! *fangirling*

TETSUYA: Author-San, I appreciate you getting excited for me but please continue, we still have questions, the others seemed to be getting bored as well.

ME: Eh? Really? *eyes everyone except the GoM members* they're playing cards....

HYUUGA: hah! It's not out fault that we don't have any questions.... *sulks*

ME: uh.... 'I feel bad for them, they're not as popular as the real main characters...'

KISE: Authorcchi! Authorcchi! You have to ask this person's question! *waving paper around in air* it the only paper left on the table!

ME: 'can he not see the gloomy air around his teammates? And it's already the last question?' Uh, Kise... Oh, alright read the question!

KISE: It's from Pearlmontera, "Neh~Yuki-chan what are your type of guys?" I want to know the answer too-ssu!

EVERYONE:*stops what they were doing and looks as Koyuki*

MIDORIMA: well?

KOYUKI: my type of guy? Hm? *thinking* I like when a guy is athletic, and I'll like it if they're smart so they could support me whenever I make a stupid mistake! I don't really care about looks so it's mostly what kind of person they are. They need to be kind yet strict so I won't go out of control!

MURASAKIBARA: Heh~ I didn't know Yukichin likes someone like that.

KISE: I'm a perfect definition of that!

AOMINE:*laughs and points as Kise* Idi-ot! What are you saying, your anything but that, I'm more fit to all of Yuki's description!

MIDORIMA:*shifts glasses up nose* I believe both of you are wrong! neither of you are smart enough to support Yuki.

AOMINE AND KISE:*glares at Midorima*

TETSUYA: Author-San I think you better stop the fights before it begins.

ME:*points to myself* what am I suppose to do?

TETSUYA:*shrugs*

AKASHI: I hope your all aware that Koyuki belongs to me.

KOYUKI: *irk mark* uh, the last time I checked I belong to myself!

ME:*sighs* 'I guess there's only one way to solve this' for your information, I'm the author of this book, I could make one of you end up with Koyuki or even make her go out with 'someone' in America, or I can even make her single and live her life with cats...

EVERYONE: *stares at me in disbelief*

ME: meh, at least I made them shut up. Anyways that's all the question I have, I hope you all continue to read on and enjoy the story. And please forgive me for the randomness I'm writing, ya know, highschool ain't easy, but I really wonder who Koyuki does end up with.....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

46.4K 1.1K 10
| Warning: These chapters involve mature scenes and scenes that may be triggering. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. | | Disclaimer Part 1: I DO NOT OWN...
225K 5.8K 28
Kuroko no Basket (at first story) group chat! I lost motivation for a story but now it's a group chat with GoM (+Kagami) x Kuroko. No update schedu...
82 0 4
Fan-fiction set in the timeframe after the last episode of Kuroko's basketball. Disclaimer: I do not own the art used for the cover photo, or the ori...
39.2K 813 16
One summer afternoon in Teikou Academy's court, the first string regular members is preparing for their practice match against the second and third s...