~Nobody can please you like I...

By loreen_98

They are internationally famous as the K Pop Group BTS. All of them focused on their career, no time for rela... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (light smut)
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (smut)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (slight smut)
Chapter 13 (smut)
Not an update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (slight smut)
Chapter 16 (smut)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Big Thank you!!
Chapter 20 (smut)
Trailer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (smut)
Chapter 24 (smut)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (slight smut)
Chapter 28 (smut)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (slight smut)
!!!Important Voting for next Chapter!!!
Chapter 33 (smut)
Chapter 34
I'm back bitches!!! ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 35 (special chapter)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (smut)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 3 (light smut)

26.6K 572 864
By loreen_98

Yoongi's POV

It was now 12.31am and I decided to go to my "Genius lab" and maybe write some new songs or something like that to distract myself from all that's going on right now. And also nobody can disturb me there since only I know the code to the room.

Next time I looked at the time it was almost 4pm! I was so focused on writing some lyrics, that I lost track of the time. I put all the chaos of emotions, going on inside of me, into those lyrics. It felt like a little bit of a relief to me, kind of like talking to someone. I hate how Jimin makes me all weak when he is around. Usually I am not someone, who would fall for a person that easily. Wait did I just say fall for? I didn't fall for Park Jimin! We never even had like a date or any sort of intimate connection, besides the orgasm at the same time. I mean we know each other since 7 years now and spend most of our time together and of course he is one of my best friends. I always said that he was the best looking in the group, but never meant it in THAT way. I also admire his dancing and singing skills, because he is so damn talented. The way he moves...

Yoongi's imagination:

I snapped out of it when I felt myself getting hard just by imagining him dancing. Fuck he is just such a turn on! I can't deny it anymore. I want him. And I am going to get him. He will beg me to fuck him. This is gonna be a fun game. I am hungry since I had no lunch. I was about to go out of the room, when I noticed the still hard bulge between my legs. Great! I need to take a cold shower to get rid of it. But what if somebody sees me sneaking into my room, since you can definitely see it through my sweatpants. I tried to push it down and hissed at the touch because I was so sensitive. I tried to make out any noises from the other members but everything seemed quiet. So I pressed the door knob and peaked outside. No one was there. Where is everyone again? And this hole thing is so not cool or swag. Jesus I am making a fool out of me. Okay. I went outside and closed the door behind me. I had to pass RM's studio and Jimin's room. I started running as quick as I can and made it safely to my room. I shot the door and let myself rest against it for a few seconds.

*knock* *knock*

Jimin: "Are you okay Yoongi?"

You've got to be kidding me! I let my head fall back and sighed annoyed.

Yoongi: "Yeah. I am alright. Don't worry. I... I just needed to pee real bad."

I lied to him, hoping he would leave without further questioning my running.

Jimin: "Okay... Ähm I also wanted to ask you, if you would like to join me for dinner? I wanted to eat out. And since you've been in the studio the hole day, you must be pretty hungry."

Could it get any more worse? Me and him having a dinner? Alone??

Yoongi: "Oh... I was about to take a shower so I think I have to pass. Sorry."

Jimin: "That would work out perfect since I have to get ready too! So we are gonna leave here in about 30min. Hurry up!"

And with that he ran off to his room leaving me there with an open mouth. This is gonna be the most uncomfortable dinner I have ever had. I know hat I wanted to make him mine but not so soon without any plan! Alright let's take a quick shower to calm down my dick and get ready because there is no way out now.

We sat in the backseat of the car and Jimin told the driver the address of the restaurant. I have never been to it before but Jimin told me, that I would like it. I was just looking out of the window but couldn't resist from taking a look at Jimin beside me. He was again typing on his phone which annoyed me a little because I bet it is Mina he is texting with.

Yoongi: "Yah! Who are you texting again? Is your fuck-friend Mina coming over tonight again?"

He looked up from his phone and stared at me with a blank face but I could see a little bit amusement in his eyes. He probably noticed how pissed I was.

Jimin: "Maybe. Why do you care?"

Yoong: "I don't but try not to be as loud as the last time!"

His face turned red and he looked away for a second to get a hold of himself. I just smirked to myself and enjoyed seeing him this embaressed.

Jimin: "Same counts for you."

My eyes widened and my mouth opened and closed again. Did he really just say that right at me? The car suddenly stopped and we arrived at the restaurant and had to get out of the car.

We both stood infront of the Restaurant and before Jimin could walk inside I pulled his elbow a little and whispered into his ear:

Yoongi: "If you think that was loud,.... And I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

I am not gonna be the shy and embaressed one anymore. I am gonna let him know what I want, and it starts now. I left him standing there totally confussed and blushing and walked ahead inside the Restaurant. He then followed me and went to one of the waiter.

Jimin: "Excuse me. I reserved a table for 3 under the name Park Jimin."

A table for 3? Who else is coming? I thought it was just the two of us. I looked at him in confusion but he ignored me and followed the waiter who was guiding us to a table in the very back, sort of like a VIP section. The restaurant itself looked also very fancy and expensive with a nice, modern design. Me and Jimin sat next to each other on one side of the table. The waiter took our order of drinks and left.

Yoongi: "Who the hell is having dinner with us and why didn't you tell me before that there would be a third person involved?"

I was angry because I finally was okay with the idea of having a dinner with only Jimin. but now somebody is ruining my plans of using this opportunity to get Jimin.

Jimin: "Mina is going to join us, so you two can finally meet and get to know each other."

I just looked at him with my 'Are you fucking serious - face'. Why her? I don't want to meet her nor get to know her! I hate her because she is having the only thing I want. And by the way he is looking at me just now I can tell, that he knows how I think about her. He is gonna get punished for tricking me into this dinner. I just stared back at him letting my body sink against the couch and smirking at him to let him know that he wont get away with that easily.

The waiter brought our drinks and behind him came the girl, I never wanted to see in my life. Jimin stood up and greeted her with a hug and a smile. They don't even kiss for a 'Hello'?! She looks average in my opinion. Her hair is dark brown and she is slim with long legs. There is nothing special on her, and Jimin can have somebody much more beautiful. She is wearing a tight, short, black dress with a huge revealing neckline and some cutouts on the back. Her shoes are basic black heels and to be honest she looks like a total hoe. Maybe I am just seeing her this way because I don't like her. Why does Jimin even like her? She now looks at me with a fake smile and stretches her hand out in my direction to say 'hi'. I just look at her and say a quick 'hi' without taking her hand. She just akwardly took her arm back and sits down across from Jimin and me. I am gonna make that bitch feel how much I dislike her. The waiter comes again and takes our food orders now and brings us some bread as an appetizer. Jimin instantly takes some bread and starts eating. I had to smile at his typical behavior that I just love so much. He didn't even notice. We all sat there, nobody was talking until Jimin started speaking to Mina, to which I just rolled my eyes and bit my teeth.

After some time our food finally came and Mina stopped talking that stupid nonsense she was rambling on about. I didn't pay any attention to what she was saying because I was too focused on Jimin, studying his beautiful face. Even though he didn't look at me and instead smiled at Mina and nodded his head every once in a while, it all seemed fake. He faked his interest in her. He felt my gace on him, but tried to hide it. I still have no clue why he would fake like her. I mean what's his benefit out of it? That she gives him a good suck? Is he that desperate?

We all started eating and my stomach was very thankful to be filled with some food. I thought Mina would shut up for the rest of the dinner but nop. I was wrong and couldn't hold back a small groan when she started excitedly talking about a restaurant she has been to before. I saw Jimin having a similar reaction as me and had an idea to distract him from her.

He was chewing a piece of his steak when I slowly let my left hand rest on his right thigh. He tensed up at the sudden touch and stopped chewing for a second. He inhaled through his nose and gulped down the food. Mina had no clue and was still talking and talking. I took a sip of my drink and let my hand slide further up on his leg. A huge thanks to the long ass tablecloth. Jimin started coughing nervously and squirmed around a bit, which resulted in me squeezing my hand on his thigh to signal him to stay cool. His breathing got a bit faster but only for me to notice since I was so close to him. I am surprised that he plays along without saying anything. My hand was only inches away from his crotch area. I moved upwards teasingly slow until I finally reached my destination. Holy Shit. We both sucked in the air at the same time. He was hard and huge. I only touched his legs and he got turned on. I grabbed his erection and started rubbing it through his pants. He leaned back a bit for me to have better access and his face was so damn hot. Mina must be stupid af if she can't tell what's going on right now. My own jeans got way to tight around my crotch. My left hand was still massaging Jimin and I saw him biting his lower lip to hold back a moan. He is enjoying this too. His chest was rising up and down. I squeezed him a little and unbuttoned his jeans. At that point he didn't even protest anymore and so I just took his dick out of his boxers, stroking it. I loved the view of him being vulnerable and weak under my touch. I played with his head and used his precum to pump him faster. He started twitching and pulsating which means that he is gonna cum soon. I quickly took my unused napkin from the table and accidently let it fall under the table. I bent down picking it up and putting it over Jimin's cock right when he came. He let out a small whimper, only I could hear. I milked every last drop out of him and whiped my hand off on my napkin, which I discreetly put back on my plate. Jimin had some small beats of sweat glowing on his forehead and was breathing heavily, coming down from his climax. I almost forgot about Mina and quickly checked if she was still there. Still telling boring Storys from her life, she sat there smiling and giggling about her own jokes. Jimin had now fixed his jeans and came back to earth. He waved at the waiter signaling him that we want to pay. After Jimin payed for all of us we stood up and went out of the restaurant. Jimin said goodbye to Mina who looked a little disappointed because she probably thought Jimin would take her home with us. But not today bitch. After she drove away in a taxi, me and Jimin stood there, alone, waiting for our driver to arrive.

Some pics of Jimin's face while Yoongi was giving him a handjob:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.5K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
2.3K 115 10
One's like fire. The other like ice. What will happen when their worlds collide and one tries to melt the other's cold heart? (COMPLETED) *Contains Y...
116K 5K 81
Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of Min Corp., rich, cold, lonely. All he doe...
61.1K 2.6K 37
yoongi was in way over his head he knew he shouldn't have gone to that end of summer party and gotten a bit tipsy then accidentally stumbling into pa...