Concerts (Ville valo x reader)

By Zombiegirl143

You play as a girl named Amber who is a stage helped and one evening you end up working for HIM. You find Vil... More

Chapter one...
Chapter 2...
Chapter 3...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12....
A/N (a little talk with author)
Chapter 13....
Chapter 14.....
Chapter 15....
Chapter 16....
Chapter 17....
Chapter 18....
Chapter 19....
Chapter 20.....
A/N 1k thank you
Chapter 21....

Chapter 10...

239 6 1
By Zombiegirl143

(Ambers p.o.v)

  I sighed "I don't know Ville I really don't know" he looked disappointed a bit "so what was this then just a tour relationship and that was it" he said and looked like tears filled his eyes. I felt bad "Ville no not at all it's just I don't want us to get into a fight then me having to go threw all the trouble to move back" I said and he looked at him. His voice was quiet and calm "I would never I swear darling" he hugged me and whispered in my ear "I promise". I smiled and hugg3 him back "ok fine I'll pack my stuff up and Leave my little apartment just give me a week". He smiled back "I'll help you and you don't have to bring any furniture just clothes and shoes maybe not even that " he laughed. I laughed as well "ok I'll talk to my land lord tonight"

      *2 weeks later*

   I finally got my suit case and two bags filled with my stuff and I sold most of my other stuff like dishes and old clothes. I was getting on my plane but someone stopped me " excuse me ma'am but your first class" I looked confused and she smiled back " did your boyfriend or good friend not tell you, he bought a ticket for you that's first class please follow me" she said and I walked into a very fancy part of the plane. They sat  me down and gave me wine with cheese " thanks Ville" I quickly texted him then turned my phone off. 

   When the plane landed I got off and felt someone grab me " I missed you amber" I heard Ville say as he let go of me. I giggle and he grabbed my two bags as we walked out of the airport, he picked me up bridal style and put me in the car "am I not aloud to walk anymore" I laughed and Ville smiled "not anymore when I'm around" he said. We drove for an hour and finally we got to a big house that was beautiful "welcome to our new home" he smiled and I did too as we got out the car. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
71.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
286K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.