Primo is Not Like This!

By Fujo-Chan002

Tsuna is curious and asked Reborn as what is Primo personality is like. Reborn said that he is kind... probab... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Christmas Special~
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bad Ending
Good Ending #1
Good Ending #2
Good Ending #3
Promised Gift

Chapter 1

2.2K 86 45
By Fujo-Chan002

Starting from this chapter it'll be like this

" " : Japanese

' ' : Thought

" ": Italian

Tsuna fell to a soft place. Groaning while trying to get up, Tsuna froze when he heard a voice.

"Hn. What are you doing?" Tsuna look up toward a... Hibari look-alike.

"Hieee!!! W-Where am i?" Tsuna asked toward the look-alike.

"You're in Vongola mansion... Specifically in MY room." the look-alike said.

"S-Sorry! Mr...?"

"...Alaude. Now tell me what are you doing here child." Alaude said with a demanding tone.

'Wait Alaude? As in... The first Vongola cloud guardian? Oh god Giannini's invention work! Apocalypse must be near. ' Tsuna thought for a while.

"I... I d-don't know how i get here... I'm just sleeping in my room and suddenly this huge amount of blue smoke appear and I'm here..." Tsuna said, lying. Although that's not a good lie.

"...Come here... " Tsuna get up and walked toward Alaude.

"Umm... What are-" Tsuna's word got cut off cause suddenly Alaude handcuffed his hand.

"W-What?"

"Kid... I'm not stupid enough to believe that crap." Alaude pushed Tsuna out of the room toward somebody's office.

"Giotto, this... Now that i think about it... A quite similar child to you appear and i want you to see whether he's lying or not." Alaude said while slamming open the door.

In the office a guy, that looks exactly like Tsuna except the blonde hair, look up toward Alaude.

"...What... Is... It... " Giotto said with a dark tone that surprise Tsuna.

'...Is it me or... Primo look really evil there... " Tsuna thought while peeking from behind Alaude.

"Now kid tell him your story." Alaude said while shoving Tsuna toward Giotto.

"I'm... Y-You see... I was j-just sleeping in my room and suddenly this large amount of b-blue smoke appear and i was... Transported here? I'm not a bad guy though!" Tsuna explained quickly... And pretty stuttery too.

'Damn I'm stuttering again. Now they're not gonna believe me... I should have take that training to be brave and not stutter around strangers from Reborn more seriously' Tsuna thought while biting his lips.

"...You're lying... "

Tsuna quickly paled up at that. Of course Primo's Hyper Intuition will kick off right at that moment and tell that Tsuna's statement is a lie.

"But your not lying about not being a bad guy though." Giotto said while glaring at Tsuna.

"...I knew Hyper Intuition would detect that truth!" Tsuna said a bit loudly. This quickly take Giotto and Alaude's attention.

"What did you just said?" Alaude asked.

"N-Nothing!" Tsuna said, a little bit of panicking.

'Damn i let that slip off! Bad mouth reflexes just couldn't keep words!' Tsuna thought while imagining to slap his own head cause of his stupidity.

Giotto of course detect Tsuna's 'N-Nothing' respond as a lie.

'This kid know about Hyper Intuition huh? Interesting.' Giotto thought while starting to smirk.

"Alaude give our new su-... Guest a room for him to sleep in okay?" Giotto said while continuing his paperwork.

Alaude just tilt his head, obviously confused.

'Interesting... Giotto never let any stranger that come to the mansion alive after being capture. Neither did he ever show hospitality toward a stranger except...' Alaude thought. He escorted Tsuna out of the office and show him a room.

"This is where you'll be... Sleeping. From now on kid. Get use to it." Tsuna look inside the room to see...a dirty sight. Well the room is so full of dust!

"If you want to clean up the room, the broom is on the closet under the stairs at the right corridor." Alaude said while pointing to the right corridor.

Quickly, Tsuna went to the direction that Alaude pointing.

Alaude just see the boy running off.

'At least he's a pretty diligent kid' Alaude turned his back and walk to Giotto office again.

Opening the door, Alaude watched as his boss continued to sign a mountain of papers.

"Why did you act so... different toward that boy?" Alaude asked as he take a seat at the sofa at the office.

"Cause he's interesting. He look like me and he know about Hyper Intuition. Didn't it ever bother you that from all the mafia family we ever met, only me who have Hyper Intuition? This is just my gut feeling that have been approved by Hyper Intuition that that boy also have Hyper Intuition." Giotto said as he continued to signed the papers.

"...You're gonna make him your new subject?" Alaude asked again.

"It's not common to see a boy who have Hyper Intuition like me. Of course i'm gonna take him as a subject for my... experiment. If not then i'll probably just forced him to join this family. He should have known that the first time he step into this mansion, teleported or not, his fate will be either dead or be a subject. He is mine." Giotto smirk evilly while Alaude just shrugged it off and went to get coffee.

Meanwhile, Tsuna is on the closet beneath the stairs. Searching for broom to use.

When Tsuna did find it, he turn around and-

*Bump**Thud*

Bump into someone.

When Tsuna look up, he see a man wearing a blue and white robe with a tall black hat.

"Ah- I'm so sorry!" The man apologized.

"No no... it's okay." Tsuna said,bowing also.

"....You can talk in Japanese?" The man said while tilting his head.

Tsuna look at the man curiously and a revelation come upon him.

He's using Italian all the time when he talk with Primo and Alaude.

'Wow i must be getting really familiar toward Italian that i reply them unconsciously, or probably i'm still daze by the fact that Giannini's invention actually DID work...' Tsuna thought while looking to the ground.

"Anyway, nice to meet you. I'm Ugetsu Asari. You may call me Asari." The man said, introducing himself.

"O-Ow... My name is Tsuna. Sawada Tsunayoshi." Tsuna introduced himself awkwardly while bowing repeatedly.

"I never thought i would freely speak Japanese in front of someone i just met without telling them what it actually mean in Italian here." Asari said while grinning happily.

"ASARI!" Suddenly a red-more like pink-head man come and hit Asari with a folded magazine.

"What the hell are you doing here neglecting your wo-" The red head, Tsuna assumed he was G Primo's Storm Guardian, stop suddenly when seeing Tsuna. Then he look toward Asari with a dark glare.

"What are you doing here with Giotto's new subject?" G said in Japanese.

Asari eyes were widen when hear the word "new subject" while Tsuna just give G a confused stare.

"What do you mean by 'new subject'?" Tsuna asked. Now G's the one who have his eyes widen.

"You can talk in Japanese? Shit!" G just grabbed Asari's hand and went away leaving Tsuna confused.

Tsuna shrugged it off and grab the broom and went to his room. After all this is Primo they're talking about. Whatever that 'new subject' mean, it's probably a good thing. Primo is the first ever accepting Sky. Plus Primo is kind...
.
.
.
.
.
Right?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: Uhh... I'm not satisfied by this chapter ending if i say so myself. When i read it back it sound so... Forced? Well I'll rewrite this chapter when i got time.

Anyway for those of you who read this book please vote and comment! I always take your opinion so that i can make a better chap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 471 13
Vongola has been wiped out by an enemy famiglia and Hayano is the last survivor. To change the future, she was sent to the past to change things in t...
16.7K 782 20
tsuna, reborn and his guardians was celebrating his birthday until His HI rung up and *boom!*unexpected things happen. a man In a blank mask with a...
31.9K 1K 23
Tsuna and his guardians were having a peaceful lesson with their classmates in their classroom until odd things started to happen causing them to sto...
99.1K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...