The Unveiled ONE 🔥 Final Ins...

By MariamSarhan

🔥Book Three of the Phoenix Trilogy🔥 ⚠⚠⚠Warning⚠⚠⚠ Please read the first two books in order for the story to... More

💡Author's Note💡
Chapter 1 🔥 Where Am I?
Chapter 2 🔥 Do me a Favor
Chapter 3 🔥 Forsaking Destiny
Chapter 4 🔥 Crucial Heart
Chapter 5 🔥 Alpha Omega
Chapter 6 🔥A Forgotten Past
Chapter 8 🔥 New Fire
Chapter 9 🔥 Offsprings
Chapter 10 🔥 Unfated Love
Chapter 11 🔥 The Black Book
Chapter 12 🔥 A Fabricated Lie
Chapter 13 🔥 Bitter Truth
Chapter 14 🔥 A Sacrifice
Chapter 15 🔥 The Betrayal
Chapter 16 🔥Deception
Chapter 17 🔥 The Elder
Chapter 18 🔥 Tragic Memory
Chapter 19 🔥The Balancer Stage
Chapter 20 🔥 One Option Left
Chapter 21 🔥 A Hoax
Chapter22🔥Kiss of Undying Love
Chapter 23 🔥Her Salvation
Chapter 24 🔥 A Witzardian's Promise
Chapter 25 🔥 A Queen's Fury

Chapter 7 🔥 Welcome Home

208 22 8
By MariamSarhan

This chapter is dedicated to magickgrl. Hi dear. Just wanna say thanks and I'm happy to end this journey soon with you.

➿➰💎💎💎➿➿➰➿➿💎💎💎➰➿

Sirenian Realm. .  .

Daphne was reluctant to go home.

She had no one and nowhere to call home.

For a long time, she had not considered Sirenia as a place she belonged. If desperate times hadn't called for it, she wouldn't even bat an eyelash and stayed back in Phoenicia or even went with Rufus in Demonic Realm.

Now that the thought occurred, why she hadn't? 

"Welcome back, your highness." An envoy was waiting for her upon arrival at the shorelines.

"Thank you," she answered them with a small smile.

Daphne embarked on top of a giant octopus. Stepping on its humongous tentacles as wide as a horse's body, it lifted her effortlessly like a cotton ball and guided her steps towards its head. It's their carriage on land and oftentimes they use giant seahorses on water if formality required it.

The envoys rode on its tentacles with a settee like a horse's saddle while she sat comfortably on a soft cushion inside a small palanquin covered by velvety white curtains that were elegantly clipped on each four corners.

Her brows creased and she frowned at the direction they were heading, it was not towards her home.

"Halt at once! Where are we heading? I would like to head straight home." Daphne barked angrily.

"Pardon, your highness. But, we are heading home." One of the envoys answered. 

"There must be a misunderstanding, I no longer reside at the palace grounds." She insisted.

"You will be enlightened upon arrival princess. Your family has been reinstated." An older envoy explained further.

This only added to Daphne's confusion. She huffed an angry sigh but opted not to inquire anymore. They will soon arrive anyway so she better see the situation for herself . She did hear a new Queen was crowned but who? It didn't bothered her not knowing before, however, it was no longer the case since it was said to be connected to her family.

"We have arrived, your highness." Daphne flinched from the sudden interruption. Her thoughts had wandered off that she didn't even noticed that they were at the palace doors.

Her eyes traveled from the massive silver doors with intricate swirling patterns to the skyhigh red walls that seemed to touch the clouds. She was filled with bittersweet memories. Shaking her head, Daphne cast the thoughts away. Reminiscing was pointless.

"Your highness?" A worried voice tried to catch her attention when she showed no signs of disembarking.

She plastered a practiced smile and stepped down on the awaiting tentacles that will bring her down to the ground. Daphne kissed the octopus goodbye and proceeded towards the entrance which was pulled open by an automatic heavy chained pulley.

"Welcome home Princess Aqua." An endless line of servants chorused as she entered.

Sirenia was always flamboyant in their royal lifestyles. Flowery scents invaded her nostrils as each servant sprinkled flowers on her leaving a trail of cluttered petals on her wake.

"Where is her majesty?" she asked.

"The Queen is awaiting your company at the chamber of silent waters."

"Thank you. Please, you may all take your leave." She ordered to everyone, gesturing to be left alone.

Everybody bowed deeply and silently dispersed leaving her relieved and happy to be alone at last. Her hands trails the delicate patterns on the walls as she walked by. The coldness of the carved stones seeped straight to her heart. Pain, misery and regret filled her whole being. 

Exhaling a long sigh, she stopped right in front of a jade double doors.

"Her royal highness, Princess Aqua, has arrived." The palace guard stationed outside the chamber announced. 

"Come in."

Two words.

Two short words that set her whole being into a catatonic state. It wasn't just a surprise, it was a bomb that detonated right inside her heart. She watched with dread as the doors slowly creaked open. Her breath stuck inside her throat while her heart beats loudly in her ears.

"Come in."

The  voice said again sending shivers down her spine.

Daphne lifted her heavy legs one step at a time like two or more  bags of cement were latched on each side.

She clutched her chest, it was throbbing in pain when the voice spoke again, "breathe princess."

Upon hearing it, only then she realized that she was holding back her breath in her throat the entire time. Daphne gasped as she drew in a long raspy breath as if it was her last moment alive.

Her eyes landed towards one woman who was sitting in a middle of a still pond. With tears streaming on her face she whispered. . .

"M-mother."

💎💎💎➿➰➿💎💎💎   

Werrian Realm. . . 

"Father, I'm back!" Princess Amelia yelled along the corridors.

A loud crash was heard from the dining chamber that made her sprint towards it worriedly. Grunting, she tried to push the heavy doors open, but unfortunately for her, it didn't even budge an inch. Looking around, the stationed guards were nowhere in sight.

Amelia puffed an irritated sigh and instantly dispersed in a gust of blue flame reappearing on the other side just in time that her father scrambled out of the doors at her back. They both turned around abruptly and came face to face with each other.

Amelia instantly threw herself to her father's open arms. Clinging like a gecko, she buried her face on his chest while her arms circled around his neck, her limbs encircled his huge belly.

She missed him so much.

Though the King visited the Academy a few times recently, however due to grave circumstances, they didn't even had the luxury to see each other. Good thing that the King of Phoenicia was considerate enough to let them all go home to their loved ones.

After Venus disappeared with Aldrik and hadn't returned until the Angelicums appeared, everyone lost hope.

Everyone but her.

She felt it deep inside, Vee will push through until the very end. Venus will come to the rescue. She haven't got any clue how or when, but, she knew that Venus will.

"Hahahaha! My heir has returned." King Bullion voice boomed along the corridors until inside the chamber. 

Her father's laughter interrupted her train of thoughts which automatically painted a smile on her lips.

"Ummppphh. F-father can't breathe." Amelia complained after he enveloped her into a bone crushing hug. 

"Come on. We made a feast to welcome you and our untimely demise with open arms." He carried her along like a baby and put her down in the middle.

The tables were perfectly placed on an inverted u-shaped arrangement and all their people were sitting beside each other in front of heaps and heaps of food on the tables.

"T-this," she stuttered, staring wide-eyed at the sight in front of her.

"Aye! We cooked our last meal. All our food will not be forsaken!" King Bullion beamed, proud of his idea.

Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye!

The werrians glee resonated as they chorused in agreement to their King, along with the tapping of beer mugs on the table as they chanted the mantra over and over again.

"Daddy! It's not certain when will the Angelicums will conquer us. If not tomorrow or the day after or the next month. What will we eat then?" Amelia whined.

"Then— " King Bullion paused to think then snapped his fingers as he came up with an answer and beamed, "We cross the bridge when we get there!" Her father declared nonchalantly.

Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye!

The people chanted again.

Amelia sighed in resignation when her eyes landed on the clutter of food, mugs, pots and cutleries on the floor. Her eyes travelled up and found a clearing on the center.

"Hahaha," she bursted out laughing,  imagining how her pot bellied father leaped that far in haste to see her. Her adorable and clumsy daddy.

Following her gaze, the werrians broke on an all out laughter as well leaving their king scratching his head wearing a sheepish smile.

"Oh daddy— " Amelia smiled fondly at him then the smile turned into a smirk. "What are we waiting for? Let's commemorate our feast of all feasts!" She shouted this time dragging her father towards the table while laughing nonstop.

Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye!

The songs and laughters echoed throughout the realm and reached even the floating army of Angelicums. Though, they couldn't comprehend the sensibility of such act in the midst of chaos, but still, the clan of silly werrians managed to put a smile on the faces of their formidable foe.

💎💎💎➿➰➿💎💎💎

Demonic Realm.  .  .

"Ruffy! I'm glad you're here." Animone ran towards her twin in relief.

Although they had been fighting over almost everything even fussy little things, she still couldn't deny the fact that they shared the same womb and to her— though she would die first before admitting— Rufus would always be someone she holds close to her heart.

"Same here." Rufus answered curtly letting his sister embrace him but he didn't do the same. He just stood there, his hands on his sides, waiting for Animone to finish the unnecessary display of affection. To him, although she was his twin, the bond between them was severed a long time ago.

"Even if it's the end of all of us and yet—" Animone spoke in a hoarse voice and paused to break the embrace. She looked directly in his eyes and added, "— y-you still couldn't forgive me?"

"We've been this road before and my answer remains the same. A mistake can be forgotten but an evil intent is unforgivable." Rufus sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"But aren't we all the same when it comes to love?" Animone cried out to him when he turned his back to leave.

Rufus angrily looked back. His coal eyes glaring at her, "you're a royal demoness, what right do you have to talk such a thing when your ways are not of good intent but bound through your evil ways. You cannot know love until you learn to love without forcing anyone into it. It's despicable even for our kind."

"The same way you had that unrequited love for Aqua all these years? Thanks but no thanks!" She spat at him.

Rufus made two long strides to reach her and held her shoulders firmly in his hands, "Unrequited? It was the next best thing than lose her. You see sister, this is what you don't understand. There's so much more to loving someone with just romanticizing. What Aqua and I have right now is a bond stronger than ours. And if it's not meant to be, someone will come along the way the fill that empty spot inside." He ranted a long rant and ended up thinking about Amelia pertaining to his last statement. Indeed, someone came along.

Animone was crying her heart, "What should I do then?" She asked almost pleading.

"Come clean with everyone starting with Aldrik." Rufus told her bluntly and left unceremoniously.

He was welcomed the same way as always. Drama, fight and endless bickering. Some things just never change.

Once a demon always a demon. .  .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
241 14 15
*Content Introduction* Living secretly as a maid in the duke's mansion, cursed witch Lina. On a night with a full moon, transformed into a beauty, sh...
1.3K 80 33
BOOK 1 OF HENRIETTA TRILOGY. TO BE EDITED. *** I was a young boy who wished nothing but to be loved. But one day, as I was reminiscing a memory of my...
42.2K 1.5K 29
{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember was that she was dying, going away fore...