Babysitter //chardre//\\compl...

Galing kay FrankieJohnson198

Leondre is a babysitter for a women named Karen. She has two kids. The 19 year old Charlie is never home unti... Higit pa

Meeting him...
The kisses...
My boyfriend is my sisters babysitter...
Sleepover Together
Sleepover together pt2
Forgot that hes groundedπŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Life skip...1 month later break up...?!
Again?!...
Again?!...pt2
Day in...
Next day...
That night...
LEO YOU IDIOT...
First day of school...
2 months later...Christmas!!!
Christmas Day...just me and him
Part 2...
New Years Eve...
Here we go...
Taking the Promise out of Promise ring...πŸ˜‰
Its The Day😍
Talking a part 2?!?!
a/n

Back together...

890 25 2
Galing kay FrankieJohnson198

He looked me in the eyes and nodded. I gave him a fast peck on the nose which caused him to giggle.
Char-"I missed your little cute sexy ass giggle" he started blushing and looked down
Char-"you don't have to hide your cute little blush from me Lee" I put my hands on his face and made him look at me.
Char-"your so sexy" I kissed him and pulled him closer to me. He grabbed both sides of my shirt and pulled down on it. He licked my bottom lip and I accepted and he deepened the kiss. He pulled away and got up. I slapped his ass and he walked out the room. I laid down and turned on my phone.
//skip//
I woke up to little kisses. I smiled
Leo-"morning sleepyhead"
Char-"morning handsome" he kissed me again and laid his head down on my lap. I sat up and kissed his head.
Leo-"I missed you"
Char-"I missed you too" he smiled which me smile.
Leo-"carry me downstairs pweaseee" I got up then picked him up and walked downstairs. I set him down on the counter and he wrapped his legs around me and hugged me. I hugged him back. I felt my shoulder getting wet.
Char-"Leo?" I lifted his head and he was crying
Char-"baby what's wrong?"
Leo-"I'm so happy I have you back. You have no idea how much pain I was in without you. I literally almost died without you Charlie. Now that your here with me I feel loved and I feel protected. I don't want to lose you again. I promise I won't do anything to make you leave me or I won't leave you. I want to grow old with you, have a beautiful family with you, and get married to you. I just want you by my side at all times. Char you are my one and only, my everything, my prince in shining armor, your mine. And I'm sorry for anything I did wrong I don't want you walking out. I can't have it again. I want you to love me like I love you. I love you so much Charlie and I will do anything to keep you. I'm so serious. I fucking love you Charlie"
Char-"baby I do love you like you love me and I promise you I won't leave you or do you wrong like last time." I kissed him then I wiped the tears away.
Leo-"babe I want food" I giggled and went to go make him food...
Leo-"no i wanna outtt"
Char-"ok get ready" he hopped off the counter and went upstairs.
//skip//
We just got home from eating and Leo is sleeping. I got out the car and went around and got him out the car. I shut the door with my foot and went up to the house. I unlocked the door and walked in...
I set Leo on the couch and covered him up with a blanket. I kissed his lips and went to walk away but got pulled back.
Leo-"no baby stay here with me" I slowly climbed on top of him and kissed him...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10K 336 16
23 year old Brandy has been babysitting an adorable baby girl named Copeland after her parents divorced for a few months. She has never met the girl'...
20.2K 629 43
***COMPLETE*** sequal out now, called forever and always... We always dream of our true love, the ones that make us feel complete. We never know when...
2.2K 55 41
Lily is your typical 13 year old. She needs money for a concert later in the summer. She decided to make money babysitting. Little did she know she w...
7.2K 350 28
Book 1 Leondre likes this girl. She looks past the dark clothes and smiles. She sees cracks and instead of masking over, let's her light shine throug...