Kitty Kat

Od Pansexualderpqueen

Kats little sister has Down syndrome and a mom who's never there. Her family is broken, yes, but she's willin... Viac

Her
Azalea
The Cafe
Book Store
The Call
Lips
Help
Money, Money
The "Date"
Girls!?
Late
Sweet Child of Mine
In The Trees
Surprise
It Will Rain
Mom..?
Hey Guys
Protect Me
Everything Is Fine
Epilogue
New Book

Take Care

571 29 1
Od Pansexualderpqueen

"You can sleep in here if you want, I don't mind. We'll both fit I think and if not I can sleep in the floor" Jessie laughed as she put my suitcase on a chair.
"I'm really sorry about your mom. She seems kinda crappy, no offense, but that's sucks you had to take care of your sister alone" I nodded.

"Yeah, it's pretty difficult considering I haven't had an off day because I'm taking caring of someone. But she doesn't give me a hard time really ever. I guess that's the best part about it" I gave an awkward laugh.

"Well then it's time that you get an off day! I will take care of Azalea, I will feed her and everything" Jessie said cheerfully.

"I don't know...I haven't left her with many people before" I said skeptically.

She gave me a dismissing hand, "pfft please, she likes me enough. And I'll be really gentle with her, please Kat I know you need this and you definitely want it. Get some you time in and relax, let every one of your problems roll off, trust me. Just go!" She said whole physically pushing me out from her bedroom.

"Wait! I need to wait until she wakes up, the I'll go" Jessie rolled her eyes.  "I promise" I reassured her.

"Fine, but as soon as she wakes up you're gone!" She said smiling.

"Deal"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
95.8K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...