Creating A Killer Β» Jerome Va...

By MichelleAspelund

This is a story about a mentally and psychically damaged girl named Elena. In a interview Jim Gordon set up f... More

Intro
Intro story
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
The sequel

Chapter nine

3.9K 141 59
By MichelleAspelund

Elena laid awake for hours thinking while Jerome slept like a baby behind her. She felt guilty because she was enjoying this way to much. Why did she feel so safe in the hands that ironically had probably killed hundreds of people? She thought a lot about what would happen if she would have escaped. Thinking realistically, she would just be sent to another crappy institution and people would be just as cruel to her as before. Was that really so much better than being here? Here they actually treated her like a person, like an equal. Well, except for Tabitha that only wanted to murder her and Greenwood that just wanted to eat her. But it seemed like Jerome would not let that happen. And everything he said intrigued her so damn much. So maybe she should just stay. Stay...with the psychopaths?

"Oh god listen to yourself, you are going crazy." she thought.

She felt him waking up and she closed her eyes pretending to be asleep. He yawned and she could just feel him looking at her for a short while. She noticed she was holding her breath when he got up and went to the bathroom. Once she heard him turn on the shower she exhaled. She sat up in the bed and wrapped her hands around her feet as she looked at the bathroom door. What was it about that boy that made her even think that staying was a good idea.

After a while he came out with a towel wrapped low around his waist and his pale body was still a bit wet. Elena got a bit nervous and tried to not do anything to embarrass herself. Only two days ago she was absolutely shaking in his presence and now she was..attracted to him, somehow. But a boy had never been this naked around her before, like ever. He caught her by surprise as he just dropped the towel in front of her. She instantly looked away with wide eyes as her cheeks turned into a tomato. A smirk appeared on his face while he got dressed. It was clear he enjoyed how awkward she got around him. He put on a red robe over his clothes which looked super comfy.

"Are you going to wear that today? I'm not complaining." he joked and Elena looked down at her naked legs.

"Here." he said and threw her the key. She barley caught it, of course.

"Go get dressed." he said and Elena just simply nodded. She went to her room and got on some clothes before she walked out to the living room which to her surprise was full off weapons. What were they planning? she wondered. Everybody looked super excited, but none as much as Jerome. He went to one of the boxes and pulled out a big samurai sword.

"Oh shiny!" he said as he picked it up, but Greenwood was quick and suddenly stole the sword out of the container while laughing mockingly. Jerome's smile disappeared and an evil expression replaced it.

"Give that back." he demanded calmly and reached his hand out to the cannibal.

"Pft, I saw it first." Greenwood provoked and started to play around with the sword.

"No, you didn't, and I said give it back." Jerome said more angry this time, still holding out his hand impatient. Suddenly Greenwood placed the sword to Jerome's neck. Elena's eyes widened in shock, but Jerome didn't even flinch like the brave psychopath he was.

"Make me, you brat." Greenwood threatened.

"Ouuuch" Arnold laughed sitting in the back of the room meanwhile Aaron didn't say anything and tried to just stay out of it.

"This won't end well."Elena thought and tried to keep a good distance of them both.

"Your samurai skills are excellent Greenwood-San." Jerome said playfully and placed his palms together, "But they are nothing compared to me." he said and grabbed a freaking motor saw. But as wicked as he was, Greenwood just seemed to enjoy it. Elena just kept her distance trying not to freak out. They acted like this was completely normal.

"Prepare to die!" Jerome screamed as they joked around almost killing each other just for fun. They swung at each other several times, each time making Elena more jumpy than the other. But the fun didn't last for long.

"That's enough!" Theo shouted as he entered the room.

"I tried to stop them." Arnold lied and Elena rolled her eyes at him.

"Boys, we're a team. We don't fight among our self." Theo said as he approached the two of them.

"Yeah, and I'm the captain." Greenwood said as he proudly placed the sword behind his back. Jerome dropped the motor saw as he stared at him viciously. It was clear he did not agree what so ever.

"Captain my foot." he replied which made Elena giggle, and Jerome noticed.

"I've murdered dozen of women and terrorized this city. What have you done? Chop up your mommy?" Greenwood said and pouted his lips mocking him. He really gave Elena the chills.

"Everybody has to start somewhere. You see I have vision, ambition and brains. You're just a nutty old cannibal. How many can you eat before that shtick gets old?" Jerome asked. Greenwood looked over at Elena with a creepy grin that made her extremely uncomfortable.

"I can eat one more." he replied and it made seemed to make Jerome even angrier.

"I see, we have to resolve this once and for all." Theo said and pulled out a russian roulette gun, "You all know this game, right?" he asked.

Jerome just smiled and said "Love it."

Theo added a bullet, closed it, and spun it around before handing it out to them.

"Who want to be the boss?" he asked. Jerome smiled at Greenwood.

"Ladies first." he purposed. Greenwood grabbed the gun and first he pointed it at Jerome, suddenly making Elena feel her heart beat raise. And that made her realize she cared for him, somehow. But how? It all happened so fast but it felt like it was impossible to control it. Greenwood then placed the gun to his own head and pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. 

Jerome took the gun from him and asked "Hey Greenwood, what's the secret to good comedy?" as he reloaded the gun and placed it to his head. Elena wanted for some reason to scream "Don't do it Jerome!", but knew she had to stay out of this. He pulled the trigger and Elena squeezed her eyes shut waiting for the loud bang to echo threw the room, but luckily nothing happened, so she just took a deep breath and felt like she could relax again.

"Timing. And what is courage?" he continued asking as he reloaded the gun and placed it to his cheek.

"What? That's not how this game works!" Elena thought as she was now panicking. He pulled it again, but luckily nothing happened this time either.

"Grace under pressure. AND" he said and Elena only thought he had to stop now before he shot his freaking head off. He reloaded the gun one more time and placed it under his chin. If he would get the bullet now there would be no chance of surviving. His brain would be completely splattered all over the place.

"Who's the boss?" he asked and pulled one last time. Elena covered her ear ready for the bang, but nothing happened.

"I'm the boss." he said as a smile appeared on his face again as he laughed pleased. Theo took the gun from him and said satiesfied "I believe you are Jerome, I believe you are."

"Arigato sensai!" Jerome said to Theo before he grabbed the sword back from Greenwood who looked really embarrassed, and with good reason. Being cocky didn't get you anywhere if you stood up against Jerome. Jerome ran up to Elena feeling proud of what he had just done.

"That was fun HAHAHA!" he laughed. Elena then did something she didn't think she would ever do.

She hugged him.

Yes, without even thinking she just threw her hands around him and he just froze. Everybody in the room, especially Theo, noticed and stared at them with wide eyes. Jerome who just had fearlessly almost shot his head off three times, was now totally frozen. When she realized what she was doing she quickly let him go and took a step back as looked at his shocked expression.

"I, um..I just was scared there for a moment." she said not really knowing how to save herself from that awkward moment. Jerome looked over at Theo who stared at them both curiously as he raised his chin. He slowly looked back at her and cleared his throat before awkwardly smiling again.

"Hah yeah well, it's not every day you see someone do a russian roulette." he replied.

"Yeah, but please, don't let me watch it again." Elena said nervously and it made him laugh again.

"Come on, we have a place to be, right boys?" Jerome said looking at everyone then back at Elena.

"And I've decided you're coming with us." he said and Elena's eyes widened. Did he trust her enough to take her with him outside? And where was they going? she wondered curiously. But she decided to not ask any questions. 

As they all stood in the elevator Greenwood kept giving Elena nasty stares. She slowly backed up against Jerome, and he noticed as he looked down at her. He saw Greenwood staring at her and sent him a look which made him quickly look away.

Jerome and Elena got into a black mustang and she was amazed by what an awesome car it was. She was looking out at the rain that was poring down. It was quickly relaxing, actually. After a while of looking at the raindrops race down the window she looked over at Jerome and thought about her not wanting to leave anymore, and if she was truly sure about her decision. It somehow felt like she was ready to taking the risk and leave everything else behind. Maybe she should just tell him?

"Jerome," she said breaking the silence which made him look at her, "You don't have to worry about me trying to run anymore. Because I thought about it and.." she said and took a deep breath before looking into his eyes, "I think I want to stay." she said and held her breath while waiting for his reply. Jerome looked at her with a raised eyebrow. At first he looked shocked, but then it looked like he didn't seem to believe her.

"Yeah, that is what everyone says before they run." he said turning his attention back on the road. Elena's mouth opened in confusion and she slightly shook her head.

"No, I mean it! If I run I will just be sent back to the people that hate me so much anyway. Even though you kidnapped me, I have become attached to you somehow." she said with a small pause, "I feel like you understand me." she said trying to convince him. The worst part is that she meant it. She was sure she had lost her mind, but did not care. Jerome got silent for a good minute which worried Elena. What was he thinking? she panicked, she had never seen him like this before. It took a minute before he replied "Well that's to bad, because actually I've changed my mind. You're not a killer, and I'm letting you go."

"What!?" she thought. She didn't know what to do because she wasn't sure if he was joking or not. Was his plan all along to just fuck up her mind completely and now he was done? No, this had to be a joke.

"What, Jerome..no. I want to stay!" she said realising she was tearing up. She didn't understand why she got so emotional. She should be cheering for him letting her off the hook so easily, but she wasn't. He pulled over in front of the G.C.P.D of all places and shocked her as he pulled out his gun.

"Too bad. You're not meant for this, Elena. Now GO." he said harshly, but he didn't look her in the eyes. He always looked her in the eyes. Elena started shaking her head again.

"Did Theo ask you to do this? Please, Jerome.." she said noticing she had gotten way to attached already. But what do you expect from a girl with no family, friends or anyone that cared for her?

"Get out, Elena!" he suddenly shouted as he pointed the gun right at her. She gasped in fear and quickly got out as she stood there in the rain crying. He drove off and she waited for him to turn around or anything that would imply he was only joking with her. But he just drove until he was out of sight. How could he do this to her, how could he take her away and fuck with her mind like that? Making her murder someone, like it, and still not hating him for it? Making her feel like someone finally understood her, then just dump her back with the people who hated her so bad?

Ant then another scary thought hit her. They would ask her about everything that happened and charge her for murdering Dana!

What was she going to do now...

I'm crying, this is so sad. And just when things were getting so good between them...what do you think will happen next?

-Michelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 314 11
Jerome Valeska loves to tease you, to see you bleed and cry, he's a sadist afterall. But the moment he realizes that he might feel more than hatred t...
44.5K 879 25
Y/n Y/l/n was kidnapped by Jerome Valeska. He was obsessed with her. She escaped a few times and when he died she was so relieved. She then met his t...
73.5K 1.1K 25
Jerome Valeska may be a lunatic and a criminal but he knows how to show love,but only to his lover Y/N. What will happen when Y/N is reunited with a...
556K 19.4K 46
"Love your hair gorgeous..." Katerina Ferdine's dad had asked her to do one simple task...