~Nobody can please you like I...

By loreen_98

They are internationally famous as the K Pop Group BTS. All of them focused on their career, no time for rela... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (light smut)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (smut)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (slight smut)
Chapter 13 (smut)
Not an update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (slight smut)
Chapter 16 (smut)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Big Thank you!!
Chapter 20 (smut)
Trailer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (smut)
Chapter 24 (smut)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (slight smut)
Chapter 28 (smut)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (slight smut)
!!!Important Voting for next Chapter!!!
Chapter 33 (smut)
Chapter 34
I'm back bitches!!! 😏
Chapter 35 (special chapter)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (smut)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 1 (light smut)

34.9K 633 599
By loreen_98

Yoongi's POV

We finished our show and all of us were exhausted and sweaty. Me and Jimin performed one of my songs tonight, Tony Montana. It was so refreshing to be Agust D instead of Suga for once. And the fans also went crazy when we came on stage looking all badass, thanks to the stylists. When Jimin first came suggesting to perform this rap song with me, I thought he was kidding me because he never ever officially rapped before. I mean he is an awesome singer and dancer, but boy let me tell you... From all the attempts, trying to rap a cypher or else what (even though he was just joking around) I was sure that HE.CAN.NOT.RAP. But since it is Jimin, I couldn't say no to him. So I agreed and we practiced together, a lot. He actually wasn't that bad after I gave him some tips and he got a hang of it. When his part came on tonight, he snatched everyones wig. He was so aggressive with his verse and his voice got all raspy and deep. I was shook and almost missed my next part. I didn't had the chance yet to tell him how unexpectedly good he was. But I can't praise him too much though. I have to keep my "I don't give a shit"-Image up.

Yoongi: "Hey Jiminie!"

I called after him on our way to the backstage changing rooms. He stopped in his tracks turning around to look at me. The other members kept walking and excitedly rambling about tonights show. I walked over to Jimin, who was still panting and his hair was all messy and sweaty from performing.

Jimin: "What is it?"

He asked while slightly smiling at me.

Yoongi: "I thought you would suck at rapping. But you weren't as bad as I expected you to be."

I tried my best to not let him notice how impressed I was. Jimin just looked at me with a blank face and nodded. I felt a slight sting in my chest. For a second he looked sad but at that moment his expression changed into a huge smile.

Jimin: "Wow. I feel honored to get a small compliment from the King of Rap. Now lets go. I wanna get home, take a shower and just relax."

For a short moment a picture of Jimin showering appeard in my head, but I quickly shoved it away to a place in my mind far, far away from my reach. Jimin already walked down the hallway and I finally started moving myself following him. Once we came to our backstage room, the rest of the members were already changed and ready to drive home. Basically they were just waiting for Jimin and me. Jimin hurried to put on his normal clothes, but I didn't care if they had to wait for me or not. I took my time changing into some sweatpants and a comfortable hoodie before I joined the others.

We all sat in the big van from our company and our driver drove us to our apartment we all share. It was already 10.37pm and I felt tired and just wanted to go to sleep. I was sitting in the very back at the window. Next to me was Jimin and next to Jimin was a sleeping Kookie. Jimin was texting someone with his phone but I didn't know who it was. But it wasn't anybody from our group since nobody else had his phone out. Why was I even bothering. None of my business. I turned my head again and watched the city lights fly by.

After what seemed like a few seconds we arrived at our home and two of our bodyguards guided us to the entrance. We all got inside the elevator and RM pressed the button for the 10th floor. He also typed in the passcode before the elevator started moving upwards. I leaned my head back and rested it against the wall of the elevator. I looked ahead and was facing Jimin's back. My eyes scanned down and suddenly landed on his ass. It was so perfectly shaped and round like an apple. I had the strong urge to squeeze it just to see if it really feels as good as it looks. I resisted because the elevator arrived and we all moved out and into the entrance room of our apartment. We all went our separate ways to our rooms. Namjoon and Jin shared one room and Taehyung and Jungkook did too. J-Hope, Jimin and me were the only ones who had their own rooms. Mine and Jimin's were right next to each other.

The first thing I did was taking of all my bad smelling clothes and going under the shower. The hot water was running down my back. I had my arm against the wet tiles and my head leaned forward resting on my arm. I had my eyes closed and let my mind run free. My wet hair was clued to my forehead and neck. I felt all my muscles relax and that's when I noticed how tense I must have been. All the pressure fell of my shoulders and I took a deep breath of the now steamy hot air.

After 40 min under the shower I wrapped a white towel around my waist and stepped in front of the huge steamed up mirror in my bathroom. I wiped over the part where my face would be to get a better look at myself. I stood there for a second or maybe longer until I went back into my room. I took some boxers out of my drawer and put them on. I usually only sleep in my underwear. I threw the towel into the laundry basket on the other side of my room. Of course, I aimed it right since I have experience because of playing basketball. I let myself fall on my bed and closed my eyes.

But then I heard a loud squeak from a girl. A GIRL? How can there be a girl here? The noise came from Jimin's room. Those walls are hella thin. I sat up and listened closely again. I heard some giggling from the girl which turned into a somewhat moaning. My eyes widened in shock. Is he gonna sleep with whoever this chick is? Where did he meet her? Since when do they know each other? Why didn't he tell me about her? So many questions were storming in on me and I sat there not moving. I got pulled out of my dream by the noises becoming louder. I scooted further up on my bed until I hit the headboard. I leaned in on the wall to be able to hear better what is going on there.

Girl: "Alright Baby, I am gonna make you beg me to let you cum."

She seems to be the more dominant one. Next thing I hear are the sweetest most angelic moans I have ever heard in my life. I felt my dick twitching a little just by hearing Jimin's desperate voice. His breathing became heavier by every second and my boxers tighter. I caught myself slowly letting my right hand wander over my naked stomach down to the growing bulge. I first thought about stopping myself because I knew how wrong it was but I didn't gave a fuck at that point. I was so horny and that was just because of Jimin's moans and low grunts, echoing through the walls. I started to rub my rockhard cock through the thin layer of my underwear and couldn't hold back a moan. I closed my eyes to get a better feeling and imagined Jimin moaning but not because of some bitch, but because of feeling my dick deep inside of him. My hand was now wrapped around my shaft and I took of the boxers with the other one. Jimin let out one loud moan, which was almost a scream of pleasure. Hearing him turned me on so much and I realized how good looking and fucking hot he actually is.

Yoongi: "Fuck, Jimin."

I grunted out while stroking my pulsating erection up and down at a medium pace. I didn't even need any lube because there was enough precum already leaking out. I was moaning in unison with Jimin and started pumping my cock harder and faster. I could tell that Jimin was close to his climax, because his moans became higher and I myself was also cumming any second. But I wanted to finish together with Jimin. I didn't had to hold back for long.

Jimin: "Oh... fuck...! I... I am gonna cum!"

I was moving my hand faster again and started to tense up shortly before I heard Jimin cumming. I shot my white fluids onto my stomach and chest and moaned while I was slowly stroking myself to get the full feeling of my high. I was shaking and hyper sensitive. I lied on my bed, trying to calm down my breathing and heartbeat. The room next door was silent too. Then I heard Jimin's room door open and close again. Somebody was walking to the elevator doors. The elevator doors opened and the person got in and the doors closed again. Silence. So that means that the girl has left already. But did they even fuck or did she only pleasure him? I am so confused not only with their relationship but also with what just happened. I just masturbated to Jimin moaning and imagined fucking him. What the hell is wrong with me?

Oh my god! I was pretty loud and if I can hear him.... He cold probably hear me too! Shit! What was I even thinking? I am not even gay or anything. Well I never really thought about it before and never even kissed a guy before. But in my wet daydream I just had it felt hella good to do it with a boy. I don't even know anymore.

I stood up walking over to the bathroom to get the cum off my body. I put my boxers back on and walked back to my bed and went under the blanket. I was so tired now from the hard day and then the unexpected events from the evening. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. And with that I fell into a restless sleep.

Soooooo.....This was the first chapter so far. I already included some light smut in it to give you a little taste of what to expect in the next chapters. The story is just starting and I promise you it is going to be one hell of a ride (Especially Jimin riding Yoongis dick)

I hope you liked it and I would love to read your comments and maybe things I could do better in the next chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 820 49
Yoongi has given up on love, but can't control his little crush for Jimin. Will he chase him or let Jimin go, since he can't offer him what he needs...
4.7K 190 20
Jimin is secretly a little, he has recently started catching feelings for Yoongi, he's afraid of Yoongi finding out he's a little but he decides to t...
1.8K 72 10
One's like fire. The other like ice. What will happen when their worlds collide and one tries to melt the other's cold heart? (COMPLETED) *Contains Y...
153K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...