Life At The Hidden Leaf Villa...

Da SSBGogeta

[#2018WattysLonglist] This story is be based on a normal 14 year old boy named Ryuki Yuzu who lived with... Altro

Chapter 1: Surprise
Chapter 2: Welcome
Chapter 3: New People, Weird Abilites
Chapter 4: Making New Friends
Chapter 5: Unlocked Potential
Chapter 6: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 7: Friend or Rival?
Chapter 8: Our First Mission
Chapter 9: Faster Than The Speed Of Light
Chapter 10:The Chunin Exams(part 1)
Chapter 11:The Chunin Exams (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Written Exams
Chapter 13: The Forest Of Death
Chapter 14: You Gotta Death Wish Pal?
Chapter 15: On to The Next Round!
Chapter 16: Things are getting intense huh?
Chapter 17: Sibling battle- Ryuki Vs. Rin Yuzu
Chapter 18: This Fight Is For You, Not Me
Chapter 19: Let's Go Shika!
Chapter 20: Training time!
Chapter 21: 3 Vs. 1- Ryuki's Do Or Die Training
Chapter 22: Relaxation time- Big day coming up!
Chapter 23: Ryuki vs. Sasuke! I'm Not Gonna Lose.
Chapter 24: It Ends Here!
Chapter 25: Our Darkest Hour

Chapter 26: The Hokage's Funeral. Until Next Time!

23 3 0
Da SSBGogeta

*The four ninjas from team asuma help ryuki to the hospital and got there as fast as they could. As they get closer to it, It seems that reinforcements have arrived and cleared out the place. They rush inside Konoha's hospital urging one of the nurses to help him and when she looks at ryuki, she goes and calls for help and in a instant multiple ninjas come to his aid.*

Konoha's doctor: We'll try our best (He nodded at the group and ran off)

Ino: (Goes and sits on a chair nearest to the door with Rin) Please......(Holds her hands together) 

Rin: (Holds on to Ino) 

Shikamaru: (Stands next to the door with his head down)

Choji: (Sits on the floor with his back against the wall)

*After a half an hour, Ino went to see the progress being done with ryuki*

Ino: (Returns back to her original seat)

Rin: How is he?

Ino: The doctors told me to give them some more time. He over exhausted his body. And with all the wounds on his body, We'll still have to wait.

Shikamaru: (Gently banged his head on the wall) I failed. I've failed my own teammate. (Holds his head down)

Choji: I failed too. I wasn't strong enough. (Looks at the ceiling) If only I weren't so weak.

Rin: (Sniffles and rubs her eyes) W-we'll just wait.....I believe my brother's gonna be okay. 

Ino: Y-yeah, your right. (Sits up straight) I believe in him too.

10 Minutes Later

*Asuma comes into the hospital with dried up blood on the left cheek indicating that he's been into some fighting himself*

Asuma: What happened here? (Looks at the group noticing that their faces look as if someone they known just passed away) Where's ryuki?

Ino: He's......In the emergency room sensei.

Rin: My brother, he was badly hurt protecting Ino from the rouge ninjas. (Wipes her eyes)

Asuma: (Pulls the cigarette from his mouth) Where's the doctors who's assigned to him? 

Shikamaru: Just left the emergency room. We're still waiting on his update. The last thing they said was that he was in over exhausted his body and had multiple wounds.

Asuma: I'll be back. (Walks towards the front desk)

Five minutes later 

Asuma: (Returns from the doctor) Ryuki's update according to the doctors is that he's in stable condition.

Rin: (Eyes start to water as she hugs ino in relief) H-he's.......He's.....

Ino: (Cries along with rin as she hugs back) He's gonna be okay.

Shikamaru: (Eyes water a bit but he rubs his tears off his face) That's good.

Choji: (Tears go down his cheek) He's okay!

Asuma: However, the third hokage......He's been killed in battle.

Ino: What......?

Rin: Our leader....lost in battle?

Shikamaru: No way.

Asuma: He used a forbidden justu that kills your enemy but also yourself. The invasion was stopped but we've lost someone dear. The only thing we know as of now is who was behind the attack. Enough talk about that though, we'll deal with the matter when Ryuki is recovered. I'll go get everyone something to eat. Choji? Wanna come?

Choji: R-right (Gets up from the floor) I'm coming. I'll be back guys.

Asuma: Be back guys.

*As time went by the doctor that escorted ryuki returns.*

Doctor: He's in the stable status so you can all visit him now. He'll need to spend at least a night here until he can leave. (Moves to the side) You can go ahead though and greet your friend.

Rin: (Gets up and runs to ryuki's room as ino and shikamaru follows)

*When they walk into the room, ryuki is lied on the bed with wraps all over his body and a cup of water in his right hand. The curtains in the room were closed slightly open but open enough so the sun's ray could hit his face.*

Ryuki: (Looked away from the window and sees Ino, Shikamaru, and his sister Rin) Sup......(Smiles)

Rin: (Runs up to ryuki and hugs him) Big brother!

Ino: (Joins her and hugs him as well) Don't ever scare me like that.....

Ryuki: (Feels the pain but holds it in) I'm sorry. Now if you don't mind.....I'm like really hurt.

Rin: I don't care....(Starts to cry)

Ryuki: (Softly grooms his sister's hair) I'm sorry sis.

Ino: (Lets go of ryuki and looks him in his eyes) What you did out there was stupid and dangerous. But (Kisses him on the cheek) You saved my life. I thank you for that.

Ryuki: Your welcome babe. (Looks at her ankle and sees his kunai still there) Still have it on ya huh?

Ino: (Looks down and nods) I'll give it back once you've recovered. 

Shikamaru: (Comes from the back of the room and gives ryuki a fist pump)

Ryuki: What's up captain. (Smirks)

Shikamaru: (Chuckles and smirks) You scared me back there.

Ryuki: (Fake gasps) I worried the almighty shikamaru.

Shikamaru: (Sighs and smiles) How ya feeling?

Ryuki: (Looks down at his sister who's still holding onto him and looks back to shikamaru) I'm feeling great. I got my family and friends back. 

Shikamaru: Good to hear.

A Few Moments later

*Choji and Asuma both enter the room with a bag full of snack and beverages of all kind*

Asuma: (Smiles) Look who's back from the dead. (Walks over to Ryuki) How ya hanging kid?

Ryuki: Pretty good sensei! I'm supposed to be at least 75% by tomorrow and then I'll be good to go.

Choji: Ry-Ryuki! (Runs over to ryuki) I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough back there.....If only...

Ryuki: (Cuts him off) You were a lot of help back there choji. If it weren't for you those ninjas would have overwhelmed me and Ino. It's thanks to you friend, that I'm here.

Choji: (Starts to cry) Ryuki!

Shikamaru: And here we go.

Asuma: I'm sorry It took me long to get back with you guys. I got tangled up on my end and as a result you were badly hurt. I won't let that happen to my students ever again. You have my word.

Ryuki: Right.

Rin: (Grabs a soda and drinks it) I needed that.

30 Minutes later

*After they all finished joking around and laughing, they all had to leave the room because visiting hours were over*

Rin: I'll come by early in the morning brother and stay with you until you leave ok? (Kisses him on the cheek then leaves the room) 

Ryuki: Thanks sis. Get home safe okay?

Ino: I'll walk her home, don't worry about it. (Kisses his forehead and goes with rin) Get some rest.

Ryuki: (Smiles) Will do.

Asuma: Don't try to sneak off in the middle of the night Ryuki. (Lights his cigarette and leaves)

Ryuki: (Chuckles) I'll try not to.

Choji: I left some food over so feel free to eat it. (Follows Asuma)

Ryuki: Thanks choji.

*Shikamaru asked the nurse could he stay for a little while longer to talk and she agreed to let him stay five minutes*

Shikamaru: Nice to have you back Ryuki. (Sits in the chair next to his bed)

Ryuki: Good to be back captain.

Shikamaru: There's something that happened, at the arena. The third hokage. He died.

Ryuki: (His smile dropped from the news) N-no way. How?

Shikamaru: Asuma didn't tell us much. Just that he fought with this guy named Orochimaru and died. Apparently he was the reason behind the whole invasion.

Ryuki: Damn it. (Looks out his window) Now what? We're not just gonna let him get away with it. Are we?

Shikamaru: I hope not. But right now we need to worry about us, the village. When we've handled ourselves then I'm guessing we'll move on to Orochimaru.

Ryuki: Yeah your right. Any news on the others? Naruto, Sasuke? 

Shikamaru: There's been some reports that naruto actually defeated that sand guy, Gaara. He was apart of the attack as well. Then they had this huge battle with this sand monster and giant Toad.

Ryuki: (Raises his eyebrow) Sand monster? Giant toad? What the hell happened today?

Shikamaru: (Shrugs his shoulders) I'm just as confused as you. 

Ryuki: (Turns to the window then back to shikamaru) Wow. Naruto sure is something else.

Shikamaru: Tell me about it. Even when it looks like he's outclassed he always finds a way to win.

Ryuki: Anything else?

Shikamaru: No, nothing really. All the other rookies have made it out with minimal damage.

Ryuki: Okay.....good.

Shikamaru: (Gets up from his chair) Okay. Time for me to leave. Today was a drag. (Yawns)

Ryuki: (Chuckles) I can agree with you on that.

Shikamaru: Rest well Ryuki. (Walks out)

Ryuki: I will (Lays back on his bed and closes his eyes falling fast to sleep)

That next morning

*A couple of seconds of tossing and turning on the bed, Ryuki slightly opens his eyes with rays of sunlight beaming through the window*

Ryuki: (Sits up on his bed) Morning time already? (Yawns) I can't believe It was only yesterday that everything happened. (Turns to the door as he hear footsteps) Who's there?

*A nurse enters the room with a cup of water*

Nurse: It's just me. (Places the cup next the ryuki's bed on the dresser) How are you feeling?

Ryuki: Pretty gre-(Gets cut off by the nurse)

Nurse: And be truthful.

Ryuki: (Chuckles) I'm fine. A little fresh air and moving around and I'll be back at 100%. I think.

Nurse: That's good to hear. I'll be back to change those bandages.(Gets up and walks towards the door) Oh and by the way, your sister is here. As soon as you guys are finished talking just come to the front office and sign out okay?

Ryuki: Yes ma'am. 

*The nurse walks out and Rin, with a box of chocolate and a big smile, comes into the room*

Rin: Hiya big bro! (Places the chocolate on the dresser and hugs ryuki) How ya feeling? You okay?

Ryuki: Of course I'm fine sis. I'm like super strong remember? (Makes a muscle but winces at the pain afterwards) Well not that strong yet hehe.

Rin: Your still an idiot I see. (Giggles)

Ryuki: (Laughs) That'll never change. I'm leaving today sis.

Rin: I know you are and we have a huge day ahead of us. (Opens the windows in the room)

Ryuki: What's planned?

Rin: (Points at the clouds starting to make it's way towards the village) A funeral is on the way soon. Those clouds prove it. But yeah (Leans against the wall) We're going to the Third Hokage funeral.

Ryuki: I can't believe he died. I mean, isn't he supposed to be the strongest person in the village? So that means.....

Rin: Someone out there is stronger than him. Which means bad news for us.

Ryuki: (Looks at his hands) There's alot more to this place than I thought. We'll have to stick together sis, No matter what.

Rin: (Nods her head) Right.

Ryuki: (Gets out of his bed) Okay. Let's test drive my body. (Does 10 jumping jack then 20 push-ups) Okay, I can still feel the pain, but I'll say i'm good enough to walk and jog.

Rin: Okay big bro let's go. The others should be waiting at our house. (Grabs his clothes from the bag she bought with her) Here put these on. (Gives Ryuki his clothes) I'll be waiting outside for ya. (Walks out the room and closes the door behind her) 

Ryuki: Okay time to get dress then.

*After a couple of minutes, Ryuki gets out of the room and goes to the front desk, signs his name out and meets with his sister*

Ryuki: Shall we?

Rin: (Laughs) Let's go.

*As they reach the stairs before they reach their door, Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji are all waiting outside the door for them, all carrying a flower*

Shikamaru: It was her idea. (Gives ryuki the flower)

Ryuki: Aw! Thanks shikamaru. (Hugs him)

Shikamaru: Your too much man. (Sighs)

Ryuki: (Takes one from choji) Thanks choji! I appreciate it. (Give him a fist pump)

Choji: No problem!

Ryuki: (Walks over to Ino and grabs her by the waist) Thank you milady. 

Ino: Your welcome (Places her right hand on his chest and kisses him)

Ryuki: (Kisses back) 

Rin: Oh god. We're right here! (Gags)

Shikamaru: (Sighs and turns around) What a drag.

Choji: Ew......

Ryuki: (Moves his face away from Ino and chuckles) Enjoyed the show?

Rin: Not funny!

Shikamaru: (Looks at the clouds as it completely covers the sky) I think it's about that time to get ready. Asuma-sensei said to meet up at the funeral grounds in a hour. Don't take long. (Walks away) See ya.

Choji: (Follows shikamaru) Later guys.

Ino: Yeah. I'll be back in half a hour to walk there with you guys. (Kisses ryuki on the cheek and hugs rin) I'll be back (Walks off)

Ryuki: Okay sis. Let's not keep anyone waiting.

Rin: Right. Let's get dress. (Walks inside the house)

Twenty minutes later

*When Ryuki and Rin both finish dressing themselves in a all black attire, the rain picks up and comes down hard as if mourning the death of the hokage*

Ryuki: (Undo his tie) Crap, I can't with this tie.

Rin: (Goes in-front of Ryuki and helps him) Just stay still.

Ryuki: Thanks sis. (Looks out the window) Yeah.....It's raining hard out there.

Rin: (Finishes his tie and goes to the mirror to comb her long red hair and puts it in a ponytail) I'm bringing my umbrella. You should probably get your umbrella too.

Ryuki: Don't worry (Points at the door) The umbrella is right next to the door. (Puts on his slacks and combs his hair back) Okay.

Rin: Orochimaru......How?

Ryuki: I know sis. But don't worry about it. When the time comes we'll handle it. Until then let's focus on this. 

Doorbell rings

Rin: Should be Ino. (Walks towards the door and opens it) Hey.

Ino: (Walks inside the house and hugs Rin) You look beautiful Rin. 

Rin: Thanks Ino. Same to you.

Ryuki: Okay I'm ready. Let's leave. (Looks at Ino) Wow....

Ino: (Blushes) W-what?

Ryuki: Oh...um....you look good.....is all. (Looks away)

Ino: (Smiles) Thank you.

Rin: Geez you two let's move. We're gonna be late the way you two are acting right now.

Ryuki: Uh, right. (Grabs his umbrella) Don't wanna get wet. Let's go.

*After leaving the house they meet up with Asuma, Shikamaru, and choji. The rest of the hidden leaf shinobis were there as well. Everyone wearing black and holding a flower in their hand*

Asuma: Go get a flower in that basket over there. 

Ryuki: (Bows) Right. Asuma-sensei. (Walks over to the basket and pulls out a white flower) 

Rin: (Follows ryuki) Let's line up.

*Both Ryuki and Rin line up next to Shikamaru and on the other side Ino. The atmosphere in that area felt sad with the rain pouring down hard. One by one each ninja placed a flower onto the third hokages' casket. The event went on in silence for about 30 minutes with cries and pain filling the air. After it was over we stayed to talk to naruto and the others for a bit then we all divided off back in the village*

Ryuki: (Leans against a local store wall) Man. I haven't known the guy very long but I can tell he was loved by everyone in the village. (Looks to the sky) M-mom. (Tears start to develop in his eyes)

Rin: (Looks down to the floor and makes a fist) H-how......Why?

Ryuki: I try......not to get distracted, but it's hard. I can't forget about her. But I'm afraid we'll never see her again. And it hurts me everyday knowing that.

Rin: (Hugs him tightly) I know. I-I feel the same w-way. (Starts to cry on his chest)

Ryuki: (Rubs her head) At least we have each other.......Don't worry. Whenever we see any sign of our mom, we'll investigate. Okay?

Rin: (Nods her head)

Ryuki: Let's go home. You'll catch a cold if you keep those clothes on. (Walks with rin in his arms)

???: (Leans over the rooftop) You two have grown so fast. I'm proud of you guys. And I'm sorry (Vanishes)

*They get inside the house to change their clothes. After they finished, they both walk outside and is greeted by the team*

Ino: Come on guys. Asuma-sensei has a mission for us.

Shikamaru: Yeah. I don't wanna get on his bad side. (Yawns)

Choji: Let's go guys! (Pulls out a bag of chips)

Ryuki: (Looks at rin as she looks back) Ready Rin?

Rin: (Smiles) Whenever you are Ry-Ry.

Ryuki: (Smiles) This is only the beginning of a great adventure. Let's go kick some ass sis!

Rin: Right!

Well. That concludes this part of the story. Stayed tuned to my profile cause this is the end of "Life At The Hidden Leaf" The next part will be out soon so plz be sure to check it out when it do hit the deck! Hope you enjoyed it. I'll be changing up my writing for the next sequel! Bye guys! Until next time!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

696 32 28
A new story of the Naruto one I don't own any of the characters just the ones that we created! And of course we don't own the plot either, some are o...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
8.1K 209 8
The story is about a one-sided love story that took the life of a young male. The story takes place in modern time in a fictional place, called Konoh...