Private School Life.

By TakeShelter

Your parents sent you away to a private school, the same one as your cousin James is going to. Trying to surv... More

Private School Life.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
[A/N]
20.
21.
22.
23. End.
Author's note

15.

3.5K 107 54
By TakeShelter

It's a few days later and New Year's is around the corner.

Dustin and Carlos are both coming back today, to celebrate it with all of us.

"Is it weird that I kinda missed them?" Annabelle asks me and I shrug.

"Nah I missed them too. We've been around them for so long, you get used to them being around!" I answer with a smile.

"So uh, what are you gonna do with Kendall?" she carefully asks me.

"Nothing. I guess. I don't wanna make James mad, you know that. Besides, Kendall never said he liked me back." I reply as we walk to the hall where Dustin and Carlos will be arriving at.

We see Kendall, Logan and James waiting for us.

"But he is around you a lot. I think he's into you but he's afraid to tell because of James." she says quickly, "Maybe you should have a talk with James?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see. I'm not in the mood for dating anyways." I chuckle.

We both walk over to the guys and James immediately gives Annabelle a super duper long kiss.

She giggles as he lets go of her.

We see two figures walking outside in the snow, so we quickly open the doors and let them in.

It's only been a week, but Carlos and Dustin look different for some reason.

They got a little tan, since the sun was shining bright at their home towns and Dustin apparently decided not to shave anymore.

"Oh my goodness, Dustin got hot." I say to Annabelle as she nods approvingly.

"Yessss damn." she chuckles.

"Did you just say Dustin's hot?" Kendall nudges me with a grin.

I nod, "Uh yeah, cause he is."

Kendall frowns, "What happened to me?!"

"You're not hot." I say as I walk over to Carlos and Dustin and give them a hug.

I see Kendall looking confused and I chuckle.

He walks by me to greet his friends and I mumble, "You're gorgeous."

I pretend like I didn't say anything when he turns around and asks me to say it again.

"I never said anything, Kendall." I smile as I put my arm around Logan, "Maybe he said something!" 

Logan looks confused, "What? I didn't say a word."

I try to hold my laugh as we all get back to James and Kendall's room.

We're almost there when Kendall drags me into the same room as he did before.

"Kendall, wha-?" I want to ask but he cuts me off.

"Remember when I told you I called dibs on you?" he smirks.

I nod, "Yeah I remember."

"Well, truth is; that was pretty serious actually. I was about to tell you in a more normal way, but I got scared. I've been wanting to tell you a million times before but because of Zack and James I never did. I can't do this anymore, [Y/N]. Every time I see you, I just want to hold you, hug you and kiss you. I'm madly in love with you and I want to be with you." he nervously says.

"We can't do this Kendall. You know James won't like it." I quietly say as I look down.

Kendall sighs, "I know. But he doesn't have to know, right?"

"True. So you secretly want to be with me?" I chuckle.

"Hey if that means I can be with you then yes!" he smiles.

"We need to get back before anyone mentions we're gone." I suddenly state.

Kendall pulls me closer, "Is that a yes?"

I give him a quick kiss on his cheek, "I don't know what you're talking about."

He chuckles, "I hate you."

"Oh well just a few minutes ago you told me something different, mister!" I pout.

"I don't know, did I? I can't remember." he jokes.

I smile at him and he takes my hand, "Come on."

We quickly walk to James and Kendall's room and try to sneak in.

Only Annabelle and Carlos see us but none of them says a word.

"So, tomorrow night! I say; party in the dining hall with lots of alcohol and snacks!" James states with a grin, "if the teachers let us."

We were practically the only students in school at the moment, along with a few students we didn't really knew, so we were sure it would be okay.

"I'm in!" I say while Annabelle, Logan and Dustin agree with me.

Kendall's lying on his bed and nods as a sign that he's also in.

"I'll make lots of pictures, I promised my mom I'd show her what you all look like!" Carlos says with a smile.

"And you're taking pictures while most of us are drunk? Yeah she'll love that!" Logan smirks.

Dustin and Carlos head off to their room and unpack their stuff.

Logan puts in his video game again and I see that Annabelle and James are about to leave.

"Wait!" I say to them, "I wanna sleep in my own bed tonight, cause otherwise I'll be too tired tomorrow night. And I mean it!"

I make a funny face at James and he sighs, "FINE! But tomorrow night, we take your room and you can go sleep with Kendall."

"Oh I will, no worries." I half-joke with a grin.

"NO not like that!" James states with his arms crossed.

He turns to Kendall, "I'm watching you buddy."

"I wouldn't do anything you and Annie don't do." he jokes.

"But we do a lot of thi-. Never mind. Y'all know I'm serious." he says with a red face as he turns to the door.

I begin to laugh and tears are falling down my cheek.

I see that Annabelle is laughing just as hard as I am.

"What's going on?" Logan asks as he turns to us and sees me and Annabelle lying on the ground, laughing.

"James just admitted he and Annie did stuff." Kendall says with a neutral voice, hiding his laugh.

"Ahw man, I don't have to know that." Logan states with a funny face.

"You asked for it dude!" Kendall replies with a smirk.

"Come one Annie, we're leaving these childish people." James says as he pulls Annabelle closer and walks to the door.

"Have fun doing stuff!" Kendall yells at them and James slams the door.

Logan turns back to his game while still laughing and I crawl against Kendall.

He puts his arm around me and smiles, "James is the worst."

I nod, "Yeah but I do think one of us should go talk to him pretty soon. He's dead serious about this thing and the sooner we tell him, the better."

"We will, but we just have to make sure he gets used to the idea a bit, okay? Step by step." Kendall suggests.

"Okay, make sure he isn't going to kill you though!" I smile.

"No worries, I can handle James!" Kendall smirks, "By the way, are you going to wear a dress tomorrow evening?"

I sit up a little and chuckle, "You would love that, won't you?"

"I certainly would!"  Kendall states, gliding his hand to my waist.

"Then I will." I smile.

A few moments later I hear James walking in the room and lucky for me I'm sitting next to Logan while he is playing his game.

Kendall's reading his comic and looks up, "Oh hi there. Did some nice stuff?"

I look at Logan and we both begin to laugh.

"Yes it was lovely!" James states with his arms crossed. 

He walks over to his bed and almost trips on some clothes and video games.

"Kendall, Logan, could you just clean your shizz? And Logan, why are you here? You have your own TV!" James says, slightly irritated.

Logan saves his game and grabs it, "Ugh are you on your period or something, cause you're annoying today!" 

He waves at me and Kendall and leaves.

"I think I'm gonna go too.." I say as I get up and grab my vest.

I quickly look at Kendall and he gets up.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe." he whispers at me and I chuckle a little.

"Bye James, bye Kendall." I say as I walk out.

James gives me a quick smile and Kendall shuts the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 206 6
Logan and Kendall are finally together, and Kendall is thinking back on all that they had to go through to get where they are today, but none of it m...
2.3K 43 20
This story is about a girl named Amber who loves Big Time Rush. The reason for her love for BTR is her boyfriend is in the band. Her boyfriend...
44.7K 851 29
A collection of Kendall Schmidt One Shots! Requests are OPEN!
22.7K 389 40
Preview: Yes, Valedictorian, dated all the jocks but it never quite was serious. I was labeled 'prude', 'nerd', 'hard working', and 'safe'. Standing...