The Arranged Proposal //PM Zi...

By Sarzofficial

The sequel to The Arranged Love. (Part 2 of the Arranged Series) It's been two years since the events of the... More

Chapter 1 - Graduation
Chapter 2 - Here's To The Future
Chapter 3 - Reunion
Chapter 4 - False Alarms
Chapter 5 - Leaving
Chapter 6 - Without You
Chapter 7 - Conflicted
Chapter 8 - Never
Chapter 9 - Too Late
Chapter 10 - Why?
Chapter 12 - Desperation
Chapter 13 - Now or Never
Chapter 14 - Leave
Chapter 15 - Used
Chapter 16 - Empty
Chapter 17 - Friends?
Chapter 18 - Restart
Chapter 19 - Mixed Signals
Chapter 20 - Just Hold Me
Chapter 21 - Old Habits
Chapter 22 - I Need You
Chapter 23 - More Than Myself
Chapter 24 - Can I Have You?
Chapter 25 - Back to Normal?
Chapter 26 - My Everything

Chapter 11 - So Close

897 58 36
By Sarzofficial

A/N - Sorry for the delay guys. I was occupied with school work and lot of other personal stuff (A guy kinda rejected me (_) so I didn't feel like writing romance.) But it's here now so enjoy!

*Jamie's Pov*

"He's gone Jamie, it's too late." My dad said while shooting daggers at Jesse.

He was speaking English but his words made no sense to me.

"No, that's not possible." I said in denial.

Zion wouldn't just leave like that.

"He's probably on his way to the airport Jamie, there's nothing you can do now." He said and then left Jesse and I alone in silence with a disappointed look on his face.

"He's not gone...he can't be." I whispered to myself.

"Jamie?" Jesse called beside me.

"I have to call him and tell him to come back." I said, ignoring Jesse and then I started lifting up pillows frantically off my bed in order to find my phone.

"Jamie." He said a bit louder.

"I'll just tell Zion to wait a day or two for me to pack, then we can leave this place together." I said mostly to myself, still checking on the bed.

I still couldn't find my stupid phone.

"Where the hell is it?" I yelled in frustration.

"Jamie!" Jesse yelled to get my attention.

"What? What do the hell do you want Jesse? You already chased away my boyfriend!" I snapped.

"Excuse me?" He asked offended.

"You heard me. If it wasn't for you sleeping in my bed last night, this wouldn't be happening!" I screamed at him, not thinking.

"You were the one who told him you wouldn't go in the first place! And if I remember last night correctly, you were the one who clinged to me and begged me to stay!" He screamed back.

I don't even remember that.

"Oh my God, why are you even here? Zion and I had no problems for two whole years, we practically had a perfect relationship and suddenly you show up, we break up and Zion's moving across the world?" I said annoyed.

"I wouldn't call your relationship perfect Jamie, and it's not my fault that you and your perfect boyfriend don't communicate." He said hurt.

"Zion and I do communicate." I argued.

He has no idea how close we are.....were.

"Then why didn't you tell him about your nightmares and why didn't you tell him the reason you didn't want to go to LA?" He countered.

"I...he wouldn't..." I trailed off speechless.

That seemed to be the million dollar question.

"He wouldn't understand? You're starting to sound like a broken record Jamie. Shouldn't you be with someone who does understand you. Maybe the reason you didn't give him a chance to is because you're confused." He said.

What is he talking about?

"Confused? What on earth would I be confused about?" I asked.

"Your feelings for me." He answered.

What?

"My feelings for you? The only thing I'm feeling right now is regret." I scoffed.

Who does he think he is?

"You really don't remember, do you?" He asked.

"Remember what Jesse?" I asked exhausted of the back and forth.

"Last night." He said and then looked at me as if we shared some sort of secret.

"Okay, apparently a lot happened last night that I don't recall. I can't be held accountable for anything because I was half dead." I said.

Dead from the pain, exhaustion and heartache.

"You said you still loved me." He whispered.

"Excuse me?" I said shocked.

"I'm not lying Jamie." He said sincerely.

"Well I don't believe you." I said.

"It's the truth." He argued.

"Was I drugged or something?" I asked sarcastically.

"That's what I thought but I heard you say it loud and clear Jamie. You don't have to be confused about..." He started but I didn't give him chance to finish.

"Did I say your name?" I interrupted.

"No, why?" He asked.

"Because if I didn't then I probably wasn't talking to you. I was probably thinking about Zion." I reasoned.

"Maybe, maybe not." He said.

"There is no maybe! I didn't say that to you." I protested.

"Right, because that would be the worst thing in the world? Loving me?" He asked.

That question carried more weight than anything I've ever been asked.

"No, loving you wouldn't be the worst thing Jesse, losing Zion would be." I said honestly.

"You were right..." He said, sadly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Why am I still here?" He said, reminding me of what I had just said to him out of anger.

"Jesse." I said.

"Even I don't know, maybe I like the way you hurt me." He said and then waited for me say something. When I didn't, he made his way to the door.

Do I let him just leave or should I stop him?

Do I even want to him to go?

What if I can't get Zion back, would I need him then?

He stopped in his tracks and turned around like he had just read my very selfish thoughts.

"Oh and your phone is on the bed side table, it's been there the whole time." He said without emotion and pointed to where it was.

I turned to see it and sure enough my phone was right there but when I looked back to Jesse, he was gone.

What did I just do?

It was either I run to stop Jesse from leaving or I stay back to call Zion.

Of course, I chose the latter.

"Come on, come on, come on, pick up Zion!" I cried while trying his number.

Disconnected...

*Zion's Pov*

I put a pound in the airport pay phone and dialed a number that I knew all too well.

What was I doing?

How many times would I let her hurt me?

I just couldn't leave her without saying goodbye.

"Hello?" Her familar voice was strained like she had been crying the whole night.

Was she okay?

"Hello, who is this?" She asked.

Say something Zion, come on.

"Hello?" She asked getting annoyed.

Why couldn't I say anything?

"Jamie..." I finally whispered into the phone after a brief moment of silence but was answered by the beeping sound of the call ending.

It was too late, she had already hung up.

"Last call to board, flight 209 to LA, California." A woman annnouced over the speakers.

I guess this is goodbye.

A/N - Sorry this was short and sucked but I tried. Follow me on twitter @Azanorsarah and I'll follow you back.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 253 31
Was it really love at first sight ?
126K 2.6K 22
when zion's childhood bestfriend visits him in la she finds herself in a tug a war battle between choosing her heart or the pretty boy with the glass...
207 1 9
the guys are all adopted and living together, but what happens when they bring two new girls into the family?