Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

By princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

12.

2K 62 11
By princesstakeover

Ranae

He flipped me on my back and pulled my arms above my head to locked his fingers in mines. He went back down to my lips and kissed them nice and slow. Our tongues were wrestling with each other. He let go of my hand and went to position his member to my entrance. He continued to kiss me then moved down to my neck placing soft kisses. He then went inside me causing me to gasp. He grabbed my left breast and massaged it with his hand. He began thrusting in and out of me causing me to moan.

"Chris!" I moan loudly.

I jumped out my sleep breathing hard as ever.

"It was just a dream" I said to myself.

I looked over at my clock and it was three in the morning. I shook my head and lift the covers off me. I felt a weird feeling down there and I put my hand there to see if it was what I thought it was since I knew I wasn't on my period. I went into the bathroom to use it then I wet my rag with warm water and wiped myself. I changed my underwear and put shorts on.

I don't know why I'm having a wet dream about Chris but my horny ass better cut it out now.

I got back in bed and grabbed my phone off the dresser. I went to twitter since I was now up and bored and scrolled down my news feed retweeting things. I decided to make some tweets since I had a lot on my mind.

Up like it ain't 3 am😞
|
I need a cuddle buddy😩
|
You ever liked someone that you know isn't good for you? But you say phuck it and go for it anyway?.. yea me too🙄

I saw that some people were up and was commenting and retweeting my tweets but one tweet caught my eye.

@chrisbrown
👀

Why was this big dummy up, matter fact I'm not even surprised this nigga always up I swear he don't get sleep.

I haven't seen Chris for about four days now and he haven't been at practice because he was in the studio finishing songs. I never told Chris what I had to talk to him about but I'll tell him later I guess it can wait. I plug my headphones in my phone and put them in my ear. I put on jhene aiko souled out album starting from song number one. I love her so much, her voice is so beautiful and her songs always set my mood.

I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

-
It was the next morning and I wanted to stop by my parents house to check on them before I went to practice. I was already dress so I just grabbed my keys and headed out.

Making my way through the streets I arrived there and got out the car. I saw one of the cars wasn't here so I guess my mom left because my dad can't barely move. He been feeling nauseous and lightheaded lately but he said he was ok because he been moving a lot but I really don't believe that. I unlocked the door and went inside.

"Dad!?" I yelled through the house.

I went in the kitchen and sat my bag on the table. I walked upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Dad?" I didn't hear a response so I opened the door.

He was laying in bed asleep but then again I wasn't sure.

"Dad?" I said again but louder. No response.

I walked quickly to him and shook him.

"Dad??" I said shaking him getting worried.

"I'm up I'm up" He said opening his eyes. I took a deep breath and sat on the bed to calm myself cause my heart was racing.

"Dad you can't be doing that" I said.

"I'm sorry baby I really was out, I didn't hear you" He said sitting up.

I looked at him and he was sweating.

"You're sweating dad, are you hot?" I asked.

"Umm yea.."

"Ok" I said looking at him weird.

"Where did mom go?"

"To pick up my medicine"

"You need a new prescription cause that one doesn't seem like it works" I said honestly.

He didn't say nothing. He grabbed my hand and held it.

"Remember what I told you about being strong Ranae"

"I know I know" he nodded.

"I'm gonna get going I got practice today, are you ok? You need anything?"

"I'm fine angel" He smiled.

I got up and hugged him.

"Your gonna be ok" I said now at the door frame. He faintly smiled then looked down. I smiled then left.
-
I went into the studio and saw everybody talking and stretching. Kait noticed me and came over to give me a hug.

"Hey girly" she said.

"Heyy"

"You ok?"

"Yea I'm good" I sat my bag down.

"Everybody up! Time to practice" I looked and saw a girl with red hair.

"Whose that?" I asked Kait.

"That's Kelly, Kat or Chris isn't here so she's gonna be with us today"

"Oh yea I remember her from the audition" I said starting to stretch.

"Yea she's kinda a bitch if you ask me" Kait said and I nodded.

"Girls quit talking and come on" She snapped her fingers.

First of all, who tf is she snapping at? bitch I ain't a dog.

"Coming" Kait said.

"Let's just keep our calm today for the sake of it" Kait said grabbing my hand.

After a few hours later I was so exhausted. This girl done worked us to death talking bout we wasn't doing it right. Last time I check she wasn't the choreographer so she should just shut her mouth. I drunk my water walking over to where Kait and the boys were.

"They do look cute" I heard this other girl dancer said.

They was all looking at some pictures that was on Brandon phone.

"What's going on?" I said and Brandon quickly locked his phone and put it in his pocket.

"Nothing" he smiled.

"He was stalking you and Chris" Kait said and Brandon sucked his teeth and looked at her.

"What?"

"Those pictures from the party"

"Why" I said confused.

"Y'all look like a couple" Kaleb said.

"But we not"

"Y'all is cute tho" Kait said.

"Guys it's just a picture nothing more we're friends" I awkwardly laughed.

"Yea ok" Brandon said.

I felt somebody staring at me from the side so I looked to my left and saw Kelly looking but she quickly looked away.

"Now stop talking about it" I whispered then walked away grabbing Kait.

I turned my back and placed her in front on me.

"Don't look yet but is Kelly staring at me?" I said.

She did a fake yawn then looked at her.

"Yup and she kinda looks piss but that ain't new, why is she staring at you?"

"I don't know" I said lowly.

"Oh, anyway give me the deets on what happened after the party"

"Ohhh nothing, chris just dropped me off and that's it" I started playing with my nails.

"Lying but it's ok you ain't gotta tell me" She chuckled.

I smiled and looked at her.

"Wellllll" I said.

"Well what"

"We kinda kiss but don't tell nobody!!" I whispered.

She screamed causing everyone to look at us.

"YALL REALLY KIS-"

"Shhhhhh!" I said covering her mouth.

"Oh my gosh, yall really kissed" She whispered and I nodded.

"I'm here for it"

"Here for what? We aint no couple it just happened"

"Was that the only time it happened?" She squinted her eyes at me but I was just silent.

"Exactly" She smiled.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"Umm Kelly two o'clock" Kait whispered and looked down.

"What?"

"Hey Ranae can I talk to you" Kelly said.

I looked at Kait then back at Kelly.

"Sure"

I walked over to where she was and crossed my arms.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I know this ain't none of my business but do you have any relations or anything going on with chris?"

Is she deadass right now?

"What no, why would you think that?"

"Oh good, I was just asking that's all"

"Do you have any relations with him..?" I asked.

She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder.

"What do you think?"

"Now?" I asked again but all she did was laugh and walk away.

I looked at her as she walked away.I cant believe this. I actually thought about seeing this nigga and I already find out he's sleeping with hoes. I should of known anyway, I feel so stupid.

"Hey you ok?" Kait asked.

"Yea imma get going" I said quickly grabbing my stuff.

"And your sure your ok?" She stared at me.

"Yea imma get going I have a date"

"Bitch with who?"

"My bed" She laughed.

"Uhh you sure you wanna leave now?" She said looking towards the door.

I looked towards the entrance and saw Chris coming in.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"I'm backkkkk" Chris said.

"Ard see you" I said but Kait grabbed me.

"Your seriously leaving right now? Your boo just got here" She smiled.

"He's not my boo" I crossed my arms.

I looked and saw him dapping the boys up. I then looked at Kelly and she was staring at me once again.

"Kait I gotta go"

"Wait he's coming over here" She whispered and smiled.

"Hey ladies" Chris said.

"Hey Chris" Kait said and I just looked down.

"So how was practice today, did Kat show y'all some new routines?"

"No actually Kat wasn't here and neither were you so Kelly came" Kait said.

I saw Chris look at Kelly then look at me. We made eye contact but I quickly looked away. I grabbed Kait and gave her a hug.

"I gotta go"

"You not gon say nothing to Chris?" She said in my ear.

I let go of her and looked in her eyes.

"No"

She looked confused then I began walking away.

"Well see you tomorrow" I heard her say but I kept walking.

I walked out and pushed the button on my key to unlock my car door. I speed walk to open the door and got in. I started the car and pulled out the spot and drove off.

Chris

"What was that about?" I asked Kait.

"I don't know but she doesn't seem to happy to see you"

"Was she like this all day?"

"Nope she just became like this a few minutes ago right after she talked to... Kelly" She said like she was putting pieces together.

"What did she say to her?"

"I don't know" She said.

"Well I'll talk to you later"

"Hey?" She said grabbing my arm.

"I know what happened between you and Ranae, don't play with her feelings if you don't want her" I looked her up and down and kept walking.

I saw Kelly laughing and talking on the phone. I went up to her and she just looked at me.

"Imma call you back" She said then took the phone off her ear.

"What do you want Christopher?"

"Its Chris and what did you say to Ranae?"

"Who's Ranae? Oh you meant Hoenae" She laughed.

"Watcho mouth the only hoe is you" She stopped laughing and came closer.

"I knew you and her had something, can she make you cum quicker or am I still the best?" She smirked and grabbed my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me, what we have is over and I already told ya ass that. Now stay away from me and stay away from her.. don't try me Kelly"

"Fine" She said grabbing her things and leaving.

"Fuck" I mumbled.

I looked around the studio and everybody was gone. I guess I'll lock up and stop by Ranae house. I go to make it right with her before this night is over.

-

Ranae

I'm currently in my living room eating ice cream watching white chicks on tv in the dark. This is literally my favorite movie of all time. I'm on the part where they was going shopping which is hilarious. It was ten o'clock and this is what I was planning on doing for the rest of the night until I fell asleep. I was really thinking about me and Chris though. Maybe I'm tripping a little, I mean we don't go out so its not like he's cheating or anything and plus we haven't talked about us being in a relationship but still I'm hurt cause he's playing with my feelings.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door. I sighed and sat the ice cream on the coffee table. I went to the door and look out the peep hole but it was black meaning someone was covering it. I sighed again and opened the door. I rolled my eyes when I saw Chris standing there.

"What do you want Chris?"

"I wanna talk"

"Talk"

"Can I come in?"

I hesitated but then I opened the door to let him in. He walked to the couch and sat down. I sat down at the end and grabbed my ice cream of the table.

"So wassup?" I said putting my eyes back on the movie.

"What did Kelly exactly tell you?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes it does"

"You so worried so I'm guessing you know exactly what she said" He sighed and sat back.

"I just didn't know that you would ever do it with the people you work with.. oh wait"

"Its not like that Ranae"

"Then what is it like?.. is she your girlfriend or just a smash?" I said scooping up some more ice cream.

"Second part" He mumbled.

"So I guess I was going to be that also cause your still using her and you want to do the same with me am I right?" I looked at him.

"I want you as my girlfriend Ranae, I want you and only you that's it" He stared at me.

"Are you still fucking her?" I said getting mad.

"No I been ended it"

I ate some more ice cream and put my eyes back on the tv.

"Prove that you want to be with me and no hoes Chris I'm serious" He nodded and scooted closer to me.

"I promise" He said grabbing my hand.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up off the coffee table. It was my mom calling, I wonder what she wanted at this time of night.

Me-"Hello"

Mom-"Ranae get down here hurry! Its your dad"

Me-"What happen??"

Mom-"Just get down here!"

Me-"I'm on my way"

"Is everything ok?" Chris asked.

"Something happened with my father" I said quickly putting on my shoes and hoodie.

"I'll take you" He said following me.

"No Chris go home"

I grabbed my keys and walked towards the door.

"I want to"

I turned around and looked at him.

"Ok lets go" I said walking out and locking my door behind me.

________________________________

Vote 💕
Comment 🗣

THOUGHTS>>

1. Is this relationship going to work?
2. What happen to Calvin?
3. Will Kelly back off?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 55 34
Written in 2011, originally posted on tumblr! Kalia is a freshman at USF, who wants a fresh start. Breezy is a student at USF on a hip-hop dance tea...
222K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
X. By AIRBEAR-♡

Fanfiction

66.2K 2.7K 32
*1st book on wattpad* Being a new R&B artist is hard but what about being your best friends artist, who happens to be Chris Brown.