Keep Safe 》one piece x reader《

By getosboyfie

your power is your weakness. your family is far out of reach. you found a new one to keep you company. but is... More

LOLLL hello
》ch. 1
》ch. 3
》ch. 4
》ch. 5
》ch. 6
》ch. 7
》ch. 8
》ch. 9
a short break
》details《
》ch. 10
》ch.11
》ch. 12
》ch.13
》ch. 14
》ch. 15
》ch. 16
》walk alongside y/n
》ch. 17
flashbacks to ace, sabo, luffy, and y/n
》ch. 18
》ch. 19
》ch. 20
♡》special chapter《♡
nightmares[-luffy x reader-]
》ch. 21
》ch. 22
》ch. 23
》ch. 24
》ch. 25
sorrrrryyy
》ch. 26
》ch. 27
》ch. 28
》ch. 29
ch. 30
-update-

》ch. 2

11.7K 352 292
By getosboyfie

I walked out of the bar with a grunt.

'That took up a lot of my energy, little shit.'

It was almost getting dark and I could see the sun just above the horizon. I sat down on top of the hill and waited until the dark enveloped the land.

My head turned slightly and I saw the green haired guy sit next to me.

"What did you do back there, old lady." He sneered.

"Old lady?! Take that back you moss head!" I yelled punching his head. He looked at me astonished and then glared at me.

"Don't pick a fight you can't win, emotional woman!"

"Oh yeah, little pot plant! I bet I could beat you easily." I said crossing my arms with a smirk. "Oh, I'm curious to see if you really can." He mimicked me and gave a smirk as well.

'He looks strong enough I guess.'

"Who are you anyway? You're not that big of a person now that I think about it." I said looking at the ocean. "Maybe you're some washed up seaweed plant." I said before laughing.

I was cut off, almost literally, by the man's blade coming down in front of me. "Hey, I was in the middle of talking!"

I pulled out my sword which started to immediately go ablaze with a blue fire.

I saw his smirk go up a tad bit. "Don't get excited. I'm gonna beat your ass."

"We'll see about that." And with those last few words the fighting started. 

It started off not too strong, like we were testing each other strengths.
I decided to try something with him to see if he could take it.

I backed up and slowly turned towards him.  "Are you running away from a fight?! Oi!"

I smirked and in the blink of an eye I was in front of him. I made eye contact with him before whispering the one word in his ear.

"Shigan."

My finger hit his right stomach, piercing through his skin and hitting soft meat. I backed away slowly to see him clutching his stomach with a shocked expression on his face.

"Oh my, you couldn't take that." I said smirking.

"What the hell is this?!" His eyes were wide and his hands covered in blood from my hit.

"Nothing for you to worry about. Let's call this a win for me, I don't think you'll be able to beat me just by taking that hit. Hee-gee-hee-gee!" I laughed while offering him a hand.

He hit my hand away getting up himself. "Whatever. I'm not gonna fight you because I'm injured."

"Hee-gee-hee-gee! Injured! I would just sleep it off! Coward." I said sticking my tongue out and pointing at him. He glared at me and brought his sword down aiming for my finger.

I pulled it away before he chopped it off. "Oi! I'm trying to be nice."

"Nice!? You poked a hole in my stomach!" He yelled getting in my face. "I can't sleep this off either you dip shit!"

"I'm no dip shit, you're the dip shit!" I yelled back punching his head downwards.

"Crazy old hag!"

"Moss head."

"Little bitch!"

"Oh wait do you want me to heal that for you?" I said examining the wound.

"Are you bipolar or some shit!?" He said with an imaginary sweat drop on his forehead. 

"Oh stop your whining pot head. Come with me to the water." I didn't give him time to say no, so I just took his wrist and dragged him to the ocean below us.

I forced him to lay on the sand with his shirt off, which he yelled at me again. But after a few punches he took it off.

"Now lay down, pot head." With a grunt he did so.

"Close you eyes."

"Are you going to murder me on a beach?!" He yelled again and a tick mark appeared on my forehead.

"I'm not going to! So stop being a little bitch and lay the fuck down! Or I'll make you." I said with a crazed smirk.
"Close your eyes while you're at it."

He put his hands behind his head and grumbled on about some nonsense. I took out some of the rubbing ointment and applied it to his wound.

He hissed at the stinging feeling, and looked at me. "What are you doing?"

"Just shut up for now."

I poured some clean water into my hands and poured it over his wound. I  used my other hand to take out all of the dirty solids in his blood. After I put that away, I began to heal the big hole in his stomach.

He whined a bit, but other than that he was quiet which was a pleasant surprise. "Done. I just have to bandage it now."

After I was done dressing it, I stood up and offered him a hand. Again he slapped it away. "I don't need your help, but I appreciate patching up the hole you gave me."

He brushed off his dark green pants. "I didn't catch your name by the way."

"Y/n, Y/n L/n." I said smiling widely.

I saw his eyes widen. "Your 'Holy Waters'?"

I nodded with a proud smile. "That's me."

"I can't believe it. The person that is a complete idiot and bipolar is the famous rookie that's worth  $200,000,000 beri!"

"What a compliment!"
.
.
.
.
.
"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT?! STAY STILL WHILE BEAT YOUR ASS!" I balled my fist up and his body turned into a ball.

"OI! You fucktard what the hell are you doing?!"

"Giving you a taste of your own medicine." I said with a crazed smile.

"You really are bipolar aren't you!" I tightened my fist and his body became even more compressed.

"Hey stop! You're gonna break all my bones!"

I sighed before releasing my hold. "Fine. But I'm gonna go now."

He fell to the ground catching his breath. He stared at me. "Who are you?"

His question had more meaning to it, but you ignored it and walked away.

I chuckled. "You'll find out soon enough, but say yes when he asks okay?"

"Who? What? Oi! Come back here!" I walked off to the dock with a soft smile.

"You're a strong guy, he'll definitely want you on his crew. Say yes." I grinned waving at him as I walked off.

"Who are you talking about you weird hag?!"

"See ya soon Zoro-kun~!"

His face turned bright red and started to yell again.

"Don't call me that you old hag!"

《》《》《》《》《》《》

I sighed and carried the groceries to the boat. "Luffy's crew is already strong, I'll see him in a few years I suppose. I have my own business to attend to as well."

I dropped the bags into the small boat and rowed away enjoying the smell of the ocean. I dipped my hand into it, it gave me a stinging yet pleasurable feeling.

"I'll find you, you bastard." I gritted my teeth. "I'll make you pay."

《》《》《》《》《》《》

A recent pirate rookie has come out as a rogue pirate. Her name is Y/n L/n, or 'Holy Waters'. We write this article to tell you about her and her threat to the public. If any of you spot her, we advise you don't engage unless you are confident with your ability to defeat her.

The full extent of her power is unknown so please, be careful around her.

She has, so far, taken down four of our Navy fleets, killed more than a hundred of our men, which includes devil fruit eaters. We are not sure if Holy Waters is is a devil fruit eater, but the chances are high since she possess great power.

If you are to fight her we suggest you do so as subtle as possible. She is very skilled with her sword and rifle as well.

Her bounty is $200,000,000 beri, dead or alive.

All ears are open to whoever has captured her, thank you for reading.

I smirked. What an article.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 91 14
Whist the Staw Hat Crew makes a pit stop on an island 1 of them can't go back to the ship. Zoro gets taken away from his crew mates to see family, bu...
80.3K 3.9K 33
Falling from the sky, it never sounds good when you put it like that. Albeit both painful and scary, it did lead you to a better life. A better life...
121K 4.9K 47
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
38.7K 785 36
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...