I am Dragon

Per desirayluna

This story is based off of a foreign movie called I am Dragon. If you happen to have Amazon prime you can wat... Més

Chapter One: The Wedding
Chapter Two: The Legend is Real
Chapter Three: The Stranger
Chapter Four: The Secret
Chapter Five: The Real Meaning of Knowing Someone
Chapter Six: Rough Journey
Chapter Seven: The Unknown
Chapter Eight: What to do?
Not An Update Soooo Sorry
Thank you!
Chapter Nine: The Next Morning
To 2.05K reads!!
Chapter Ten: The Key to getting Home
Chapter Eleven: Living as a Human
Chapter Twelve: Reality Sinking in
Chapter Thirteen: Fear
Chapter Fourteen: Heartbreak
Chapter Fifteen: The Decision
Chapter Sixteen: My Happiness
Chapter Seventeen: Happy Ending

Prologue: The Beginning

1.3K 26 3
Per desirayluna

This story starts with a princess and a dragon and ends with them. But, they are not the same people toward the end.
There was a time, long ago where people feared dragons. The people lived in terror and misery. Parents would give up there precious daughters to the dragon that plagued their village with a cruel ritual and the dragon would leave the rest of the people alone. Until one day, a man's love was stronger than his fear. The dragon took his beloved and he search and search to find her. When he finally did, it was too late. His precious beloved perished. Filled with so much rage and grief he struck the dragon killing the last one or so everyone was to believe. For years pass, they go on, with the village living in peace and the cruel ritual became a wedding rite with nothing to fear. Or..... so they thought.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.3M 90.9K 60
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Island princess Yenni is searching for a way to save her father's life, but a handsome yet infuriating shapeshifting dragon...
992 76 37
(Inspired by 'How to Train your Dragon' and 'Tarzan') When Angela Brighton is offered an opportunity of a lifetime to travel to an island with her fr...
1.5K 162 20
Prologue " WELCOME Princess Avantika of Panikkar, I'm Sir George your new master and I hope you had a good journey." Hearing this the young princess...
315 26 18
A hidden message was planted within this story. This story wasn't made to impressed but to expressed. Thank you for reading my story.