Ticci Toby X Reader Lemon~~~~...

By bloodyluna20

Sorry I suck at witting lemons this is my first time More

an actsondit
a new family member!!!!!
a/n
telling slendy
the cravings.....
troubles
more lemons
the next day
a pet and round 2!
a/n
birthday surprise
a deadly walk......
discontinued?

the babies

4.2K 60 70
By bloodyluna20

Your POV + time Skip:

Me and Toby found out we are have FOUR KIDS!!!!! We thought that tommy and Thomas for boys and peace for a girl. I though harmony would be good but Toby what to name one Lyra..... Anyways its 2 weeks until we can see our bundles of joy.

*time skip 1 week and still your POV*

My water just broke and I'm sreaming for  Toby!! I hear foot steps come and I hear Toby's voice!

"Oh GOD!!! (Y/N)" he said as he picked me up and he ran to docter smiley.

"THEY COMING EARLY" Toby yelled at docter smiley..

I passed out and I hear Toby and smiley saying something.

*I know but a another time skip but Toby's POV*

(Y/n) gave birth to 4 healthy beutful baby's and I let her name one harmony.  I can't believe it. I'm a dad!!!

A/n: sorry it was so short but it's 5:04 am were I am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
461K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
268K 30.7K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...